Her Diary

By JailhouseAtTiffanys

UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING +the ones with check marks in the chapter name is ed... More

Author's Note! PLEASE READ!
1/25/13 ✓
1/26/13 ✓
1/28/13 ✓
1/29/13 ✓
1/30/13 ✓
1/31/13 ✓
2/3/13 ✓
2/4/13
2/5/13
2/6/13
2/7/13
2/8/13
2/9/13
2/10/13
2/10/13
Her Brown Leather Journal
Her Phone Call
Her Midnight Call
Her Leaving
Her Physical Pain
Her Lower Back
Her Tatters
Her King
Her Obsession
Her Guests
Her Bags Are Gucci
Her New Friend Brad
Her Seeing Him Again
Author's Note!
Her Lips Are Sealed
Her Gum
Her Twix Bites
Her Report
Her Home
Her TV Marathons
Her Sunday
Her Worries
Her Kiss
Her Smudged Lipstick
Her Handled Situation
Her Silence
Extra Chapter: In the Office
Epilogue: 4/18/24
His Letter: The Final Chapter

Her Thoughts

1K 39 9
By JailhouseAtTiffanys

There was a maroon gel pen clipped to the spine of this journal, leaves patterned on the leather cover. Mark's fingers shook as he gently caressed the front with the tips of his fingers. It was laid on his mahogany coffee table, begging to be opened.

He did wait for her to come back for it. A minute turned into twenty. Twenty minutes turned into an hour and he just couldn't wait any longer. Mark picked the journal up, placed it in his messenger bag along with the graded papers, and went on his way to his apartment.

Now sat on his recliner, debating whether or not he should open the book and have a look.

'One page won't hurt'

"Dear Diary,

He was standing in front of me today, like any other day. He just stood there and looked." 

Guilt fizzed in his insides. He couldn't do this. He can't just invade his student's privacy. This was crossing a line.

"You would not understand the struggle I went through today! This girl at the restaurant spilled wine all over my white Louis Vuitton. Ugh! The nuisance! Look at what she did!" Kristen took off her heels, stomping over to Mark. Though Kirsten was blabbing about the new waitress at Olive Garden, Mark couldn't pay attention to what she was saying, couldn't stop thinking of what he just read.

Mark was looking at her that day and he knew it. He wasn't sure if he meant for her to take it the way she did, but he knew he looked at her. He always looked at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 343 20
"But I felt the spark the first time he kissed me and I feel the spark every day when I look into my children's eyes. And it lets me know that I made...
983 3 60
Its obvious that she is nervous. I smile because for someone who exudes confidence, she sure looks kinda scared. "Is there anything you would love...
18.8K 898 35
Madison never thought her crush could be mutual. She was only 18, still a bit naive, inexperienced and mute around anyone that wasn't her two best fr...
619K 15.2K 21
***Winner of the 2016 Fanfiction Awards - Category: Best Audio/Visual Fanfiction*** We've all had that teacher we found attractive. Or at least I did...