WE'LL MEET AGAIN

By militarisms

only a coward calls himself brave. and only a fool declares himself a victor before the war has been won. More

HISTORY HAS IT'S EYES ON YOU
MOURNING
* A PSA BY CAPTAIN AMERICA
* PEACE BETWEEN MAN && MUTANTKIND
* DEATH OF A BACHELOR
DEATH'S NO EXCUSE FOR SURRENDER WHEN IT'S FREEDOM YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR
THE EXTREMISTS
WE BOTH MADE PROMISES
REBOOT.
IT'S ALL BEEN LEADING TO THIS.
; OOC : EXPOSING ANNA
AVENGE THE FALLEN.
THEY'LL MEET AGAIN.
LISTEN BEFORE I GO.
SO...
THE ONE THAT KILLS THE LEAST
LAST TO FALL
DOWN WITH THE FALLEN
I'LL BUY A DREAM
EVERY PLANET WE REACH IS DEAD
BIG SHOT
HAIL HYDRA.
; THE GHOST OF YOU
IT'S BEEN A LONG, LONG TIME.
i have no explanation for this
YOU'VE GOTTA BE SHITTING ME
DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME
THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU
crappy meme shitposting to cure your endgame depression
THE MEASURE OF A HERO
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
TIME MAY CHANGE ME, BUT I CAN'T CHANGE TIME
THE LOVE I LONG FOR
WE'RE GOING TO BE OKAY
IDFK
AMERICAN IDIOT
HEY QUEENS, HEADS UP.
THE PROBLEM WITH THE MCU
NON, JE NE REGRETTE RIEN
SOFTCORE
I HOPE I NEVER KEEP YOU WAITING
I'LL WALK ALONE

R.I.P 2 MY YOUTH

76 25 11
By militarisms

  STEVE ROGERS ! TOO PUNY, TOO SICKLY, TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE ARMY !  STEVE ROGERS !  CHOSEN FROM HUNDREDS OF SIMILAR VOLUNTEERS BECAUSE OF HIS COURAGE, HIS INTELLIGENCE, AND HIS WILLINGNESS TO RISK DEATH FOR HIS COUNTRY IF THE EXPERIMENT SHOULD FAIL ! 

AND THEN, IT IS OVER ! THE CRISIS HAS PASSED !  AND THE LAND OF THE FREE HAS A NEW CHAMPION !  A NEW DEFENDER, BORN IN HOURS OF NEED.  DESTINED TO BE A LIVING SYMBOL OF THE GLORY THAT IS AMERICA !

endgame spoilers ahead

endgame AU.

it would be an easy mission ; return the stones & get back to the tower. 

it's been years since he's been out of the ice.  you're carrying their shield. 

you're their hope.

you swore you'd never surrender when their lives and freedom were at stake. so fight  ,  soldier. fight harder. DEATH'S NOT EXCUSE FOR SURRENDER ─ WHEN IT'S FREEDOM YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR.

similar to ENDGAME , steve went back in time and took the stones to their respective places.  he'd seen peggy just a few hours before. through a window.  he surely had enough time to get over her, though.  someone else had come out ever since he got out of the ice. stability wasn't something that he was looking for. atleast with her. 

closure was the only thing he needed.

it would only be a few seconds for banner & the others , but for him it was years.  two years , to be exact.  he couldn't sit around and do nothing while the world was falling apart.  he couldn't sit around knowing that bucky was out there.  alive. 

a dance , that's all he needed.  a promised dance and some time to get over her and his thoughts.  time to correct his past mistakes. 

it wouldn't be long , he said.  and it wasn't.  the world needed him , tony needed him.  the damage he had taken from the gauntlet had definetly taken a toll on him.  but he couldn't bare the thought of him suffering by himself.  he'd fight for as long as he could.  for the people that couldn't.  for the people that needed him. 

( * cough *  my take on endgame bc the ending was pure bs )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
165K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
279K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
43.7K 1.5K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...