THE PROBLEM WITH THE MCU

disclaimer : this is my opinion *insert that one vine of the woman screaming* 

during 2018, superhero movies made about 25% of the total ticket sales at the box office. 

in 2019, endgame, a movie released by marvel studios, became one of the biggest hits not only amongst the box office but also various fans of both the comics and the cinematic universe. 

the same movie that killed tony stark and natasha romanoff. 

now, you may ( not ) be wondering :  josh, where the FUCK are you going with this ?

you see, tony stark's death seems like a problem to me.  not that you guys haven't heard that from me before, but i'll fucking paint it on my forehead if i have to. 

it's not because of my unreasonable emotional attachment and relatable mood that i have towards the character, but because his death seems to end it for me.

as we can see in the superfluous ( and i mean it on the best way possible, contrary to the word's meaning on the dictionary. )  amounts of movies the mcu has made, their universe has been connected through either loki, nick fury, tony stark or the tesseract.

now, i'm pretty sure that you guys have seen both IW and endgame.  which, as you both have seen ( and possibly wish to unsee ) , tony stark and loki have been killed.

the tesseract  -  i have no idea what the fuck went on with it

the tesseract  -  i have no idea what the fuck went on with it.  it turned into a stone, i guess ? and thanos destroyed it but anyways, let's not get into the slight mess that endgame is.

nick fury is, well, on a well deserved vacation, i suppose.  once again, i have no fucking idea.

as i was saying, what the fuck is left now ?

sooner or later samuel will be done with the mcu, unfortunately, and being honest, i'm tired of all the heroes having something to do with tony stark.  or atleast most of them.
don't get me wrong, i love the character, but marvel just can't keep going at this, if this makes sense ?

what's next, firebrand and the galaga guy will try to take over the remaining avengers because tony stark accidentally farted near him and didn't apologize ?

tony stark is a hero that should always be honored and remembered, but not everything should have something to do with him.  as i've said before, sooner or later it will get old,  as much mcu fanboys and fangirls hate to admit.  * cough *  ig and twitter kids

is it the end of the MCU, for me, atleast ?  no !  absolutely not - i think.  sure, once again i'll stick to reading the comics and hope for a namor movie, an eternals movie without mbb, a movie with keanu and a captain america movie.  maybe some day they'll bring my favorite and definetly underrated characters to life ( seeing as almost nobody knows them ) but for now, i guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

+ on another note : ngl, sdcc is going REALLY good this year.