; THE GHOST OF YOU

admin rant -

warning : endgame spoilers , proceed w caution & tissues.

i'm sorry, but it just seems ridiculous to me that after YEARS of trying to get bucky back, fights between him & tony because he chose bucky over him & other shit he fucking goes back in time with peggy.

don't get me wrong, i love them together. yet, it was a really stupid move.  steve does so much shit just to get his buddy back & then pulls this shit ?  he KISSED sharon, he's been out of the ice for YEARS but he can't get over someone that had a life separate from him ? 

also, while doing that, wouldn't bucky spend his time being tortured ???

you're telling me this dorito looking ass son of a bitch stood in the sidelines and did NOTHING as the world was falling apart ?? you're telling me that this dorito bitch was busy going down on that vintage pussy while bucky was getting tortured ???

i always saw steve as a character that would never sit around and do nothing while the world was in chaos, and this is literally what the russos did.  they did the MOST ooc shit ever with some of these characters and it's pissing me the fUCK off.

what were your opinions on the movie ?  any moments that pissed you off ?  what's your favorite character arc that got ruined ?