Falling in Love isn't always...

By Closeted_Weirdo

I don't know how to describe this story...sadly, but this is a Rune Factory 4 Fanfiction. It's based off a ga... More

Chapter One: ~Beginning~
Chapter Two: Want to make you mine...
Chapter Three: "Obsession"
Chapter Four: "Break and Dolce"
Chapter Five: Over ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Chapter Six: Summertime(Part One) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Chapter Six: Summertime(Part Two)❃
Chapter Seven: Training Flexibilty❦
Mermaid Tale:♫
Chapter Eight: Writing Helps ¤\( '⌂' )/¤
Chapter Nine: Let's Party(This is War)
Chapter Ten: Second-Step Training
Chapter Eleven: Confessions
Chapter Twelve: The Decision
Chapter Thirteen: Resting by No Means

Chapter Nine: (Part 2)

362 8 2
By Closeted_Weirdo

Chapter Nine: (Part 2)

This can't be, She thought, then again, it kind of does make sense, I mean, he did always try to force me into having sex, but...with Xiao Pai?

Why is everyone against me? They were never like this until ... Dylas. It's his entire fault, I bet he's spreading things about me. Lies. But why would they believe those lies? Are they so believable? No, this can't be; he's replacing me, isn't he?

Towards midnight, apparently both parties {Boys and girls} were to join together and hang out ...

Meaning that the two, you know who, were going to meet.

Talk about awkward, right? Very.

And they're both very awkward people, especially to each other.

 "Leett's get this Partyyy started, Yeah!" Margaret cheered, opening a bottle of paint.

"Um ... what exactly do you plan on doing with that?" Pico asked.

Margaret blinked, as if that was the stupidest question she had ever heard, "Isn't it obvious?" she said slowly.

Pico answered with a shrug, "Not really."

"What better way to party then show our Artistic styles?!" she cried out, sounding hyper excited.

Dolce gave her usual bored look, but this one was directed towards Marg. "I'm sorry to poop you own party, Margaret, but that sounds kind of ..." she coughed, "lame."

"Does not, take that back!"

Dolce shook her head.

"What are you—Leon!" Margaret screeched. Leon smirked as he held the handle of the bottle of paint, and started waving it around everyone, making splotches everywhere. On everyone's clothes, the cement, the side buildings—you name it.

"Ah!" Pia shrieked, "My ...!"

Leon smirked, "Artistic style, eh? Wouldn't you agree, Marg.?"

Margaret stared, dumbfounded. Then as she interpreted everything; her frown slowly started to turn into a broad smile, and she laughed, "You guys look great, thanks Leo!"

"No problem." he said.

Dylas glared at Leon, "What. The. Fucking. Hell. Leon?" he growled, "I'm gonna kill you."

"No physical violence allowed!" Kyo interjected, finger pointed to his chest.

Dylas scoffed, "Whatever." he turned away from her.

"Hey Dylas," Kyo whispered secretly.

He glanced back at her, "What?"

She held out her wrist, "You can tie your hair with this."

His eyes narrowed, "A scrunchy? What am I to you? One of the girls?" he whisper-cried.

She shook her head and slowly leaned forward, cupping her mouth, "My horse." she cracked.

He leaned away, "Idiot," he muttered.

She laughed, still holding out her wrist.

"Gimme that," he muttered, snatching it off from her wrist.

She gasped, "What's that, you actually know how to tie up your hair correctly? Astonishing. Then again, how else would you handle all that hair?"

"Do you ever shut up?" he snapped.

She smirked. "Glad to help."

Vishnal snarled, Look at them, having the best time of their lives—right in front of me! he thought as he glanced towards Kyo and Dylas' direction. Flirt buddies, eh? Oh, I'll show them—I’ll show them all!

"Vishy."

Ugh. God, that nickname.

"Xiao, please don't call me that, I would highly appreciate it." he snapped.

She stepped back, "Someone's not in the best mood right now, why not? Everyone's having a good time. Upset about the paint?" she teased.

He rolled his eyes, "I could care less about the stupid paint, now leave me alone."

"Geez, this is why you don't have a girlfriend," she sighed.

His eyes twitched, "How dare you pull that card on me, Pai, how fucken dare you."

"Chillaz, Vishnal, I was kidding—“she bit her lip and leaned towards her side, "No I wasn't."

He glared, "Just shut up—“

"You're so tense, and you worry too much. Just because Kyo is being all buddy buddy with someone else, doesn't mean she's flirting. You're being too negative on these types of things—“

"Did I ask, Xiao? Did I?"

She rolled her eyes, "You should be happy that she has someone to make her smile. I mean, would you rather have her being all alone and depressed after the break up?"

His eyes twitched again, "Maybe. I don't like seeing her hanging out with Dylas or anyone else for that matter—“

"God, you're so freaking possessive, Vishnal. Have you ever wondered that maybe that was the reason for the break up in the first place? I mean, Kyo's a nice girl, and faithful. And even how pure she was, you still didn't trust her."

"I did trust her," he interjected.

"Wrong again," she shook her head, "you're possessiveness comes from distrust, when will you realize that?" she rolled her eyes again.

His fists clenched, "You know you're really lucky you're a girl." he growled.

"Am I?" she sneered. "Stop sulking in a corner and come have fun with me." she winked.

He grimaced. "That sounds really stupid but ..." his gaze flickered. she's at least having fun, I guess I can try and have fun too, even if it's with someone I don't desire as much ..."Fine, whatever."

"Yes, Finally!" she exaggerated, stepping forward and placing her hands around his palm, pulling him in a different direction from everyone.

His eyes furrowed, "Where are you taking me?"

"To have some fun—as a pretty single man." she winked.

"Wow, you're actually good at Art, Dylas." Kyo gawked. 

Dylas sat back onto her bed, huffing a sigh of relief, "Sound so surprised," he sneered. "I always knew."

"Well, I didn't." she cried. "I knew I was and all ... but you? Hell no."

He chuckled softly. “You’re so judgmental.”

She laughed, “I know … and I need to learn to not to be, but I do it on instinct—man, I sound so snobby!” she groaned.

He sighed, “Yes, you do,” he agreed, “well, I don’t know if I can help you with that … how you think is something you learn to change on your own.”

She sighed and laid back on the floor, which was actually really comfortable, “That sounds so wise,” she said quietly.

He laughed, “I guess it’s from someone older then you.”

She glanced at him, “And exactly how old are you Dylas?”

He laid back on her bed, staring up at the ceiling, “I’m 21, in human years at least.”

“Human years,” she echoed. “Do you know how old I am?”

“I’m 19 now,” she said giddily.

“Oh,” he muttered.

“What?” she asked, leaning her head up to look towards his direction. “What about it?”

“I thought you were like, 15 or something,” he smirked.

“Shut up Old Man,” she said, turning on her side (away from him).

“Aw, don’t be like that, Kyo.” He chuckled.

“Like what?”

“Don’t be mad at me,” he pouted.

“I’m not mad,” she said softly.

“Good,” he grinned. “Now, want me to cook up something?”

At that, she immediately sat up, hands laid down flatly on the floor, “Really? Oh yes!”

Oh yes? Dylas echoed and smirked.

“Does my cooking suffice you?”

“You’re a chef,” she countered, “so of course it suffices me.”

He rolled his eyes, “Not true, there are some bad chefs out there.”

“Well, how did they end up as a chef anyways?” she muttered.

Dylas shrugged, “Lazy people who just wanted, or needed, workers for the job.”

“It’s like fate that I freed you Dylas,” she said brightly.

“Fate?” he echoed flatly.

She waved her hands in front of her, “Not like that! Not like you’re thinking, I swear,” she rushed out, “I meant because right after you came to town, Porco had you live and work for him—and you’re good at it too!” she corrected quickly.

Dylas sighed, “Yeah, I guess.”

“And you have to admit—you love doing your job, don’t you?” she said, peering up at him.

He smiled, “Yeah, I guess.”

“You know, I think Kyo was a lucky girl to have a boyfriend like you,” Xiao said, leaning back against the railing of the lake.

“Why?” Vishnal whispered, leaning his elbows on the railing.

“Isn’t it obvious?” she said.

“Not really,” he mumbled.

She sighed, “Having a possessive boyfriend means they care about you—more than anybody else. Doesn’t it?”

He stayed silent.

“I wish I had a boyfriend like you, Vishnal.” She stated, brushing her arm against his.

“Well, you can’t,” he said quietly.

“And why not?”

“If I was ever to be your boyfriend,” he said, “it’d be a fake relationship.”

“Aw, don’t say that,” she chuckled lightly.

“It’s true, I can’t imagine myself ever loving anyone else besides Kyo.” He leaned his forehead against arm.

“Who said anything about Love?”

His eyes widened and snapped back to her, “What did you just say?”

“Who said anything about you loving me, Vishnal? The fact that I love you should be more than enough.”

“That’s very low—even for you,” he seethed.

“No, it’s not,” she grinned. “Just because you’re still hung over Kyo, it doesn’t mean that should hold you back from another lover.” She purred.

“Lover?” he scoffed, “Lover means I love that person, and I don’t—let’s get that straight right now Xiao Pai. I … do not … love you … did you get that?”

She rolled her eyes, “Then it’s a one-sided lover, no?”

He sighed, “Just give up on me Xiao, I’m not in the mood for your crap.”

“Why can’t you just see that I was made for you?” she cried out.

“Made for me? How.” He asked, eyes furrowing up, “You’re nowhere near what I like.”

She flinched back, “That’s cruel—you’re never supposed to say that to someone you know who loves you—“

“You don’t love me,” he retorted. “I’m nearly your figment of imagination. Your “dream boyfriend”.” He nearly spat.

“Why can’t you just get over Kyo?” she countered, “You’re so hung over her that all you want is her—she obviously didn’t love you, if she did that. Find someone who does love you, Vishnal.” Why did she sound so nervous?

“And that person is you?”

“Maybe I am,” she answered firmly.

“No, it’s not. If that person isn’t Kyo—then I’ll wait. I’m not fit for another lover. You need to get that in your head right now, Xiao Pai. Just leave me alone.”

“Fireworks!” Kyo cried out, looking out the window. She instantly sat up, dropping her plate, “Dylas, let’s go!” without turning to him, she went towards the door and threw it open.

“Ah, Kyo! There you are.” Clorica said. “We were trying to find you to announce that we were starting the fireworks—“

“—and we didn’t know where you were,” Kiel chimed in.

“I was in my room!” she bellowed, looking up at the sky in awe. “They’re so pretty.”

“Thanks, I helped buy them from the next town over,” Leon said, following her movement in looking up in satisfaction.

“There’s a next town over?” Kyo cocked her head at him.

“Idiot,” Dylas shook his head.

“Shut up.” She snapped.

“Well, don’t just stand there—make a wish!” Margaret hurrahed.

___________Chapter End____________________

A/N:

Wow, it’s been like forever since I updated. I’ve been meaning to update a looong time ago—but never did lol

Well, I hope this came out good enough for your liking(?)(!)

Thanks for sticking with me and this story, please read on! (Aha)

And … please Vomment! \(^.^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 486 29
Hi guys this is my first fanfic that I made so please tell me in the comment section that how do you like it also there is a new character I am addin...
8.7K 221 82
Hello people that is reading the description. if you get on later chapters, you will see that I probably haven't edited it yet. we'll I'm trying but...
734 27 16
"Life if a finite resource. One cannot afford to let it waste." When a complicated new farmer moves to town, Shane can't seem to steer clear of her...
10.3K 205 25
Hey, it's my first time writing a fanfic, so sorry if it is complete sh*t. I am very open to constructive feedback, and will release new chapters ran...