New Neighbor (Cameron Dallas...

xoxbdw által

Well Avery just moved to California. And well, she now lives next to Cameron. •See what happens for there in... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

947 13 3
xoxbdw által

Cam's POV

Avery is so cute when she's asleep. Nash took a picture of us when she went to sleep. I told him not to post it anywhere. He agreed. The movie was almost over and I started to get sleepy. Next thing I know, me and Avery are past out on the couch together.

**couple hours later**

Avery's POV

I woke up in Cameron's arms. It felt so safe. I checked my phone and my Instagram notifications had gone crazy. I saw that I was tagged in a picture.

I looked at it, Nash had taken a picture of me and Cameron when I fell asleep. I saw some nice comments. And some not so nice... I brushed it off. I didn't really care tbh. I saw I had a text from my dad.

Text: Working late tonight. I'll be home around 3-4 in the morning. Love you. Dad xx

I wonder why he has to work late. I didn't think nothing else of it cause Cameron started to wake up.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said with a little laugh. He just smiled at me and sat up and stretched. He looked at his phone and saw Nash posted the photo and then threw a pillow and Nash and he jumped up saying "what? What?! What happened??"

"You posted the photo after I told you not to is what happened!" Cameron sounded mad

"Heyy! Y'all are just too cute! I had to." Nash said. And I blushed.

"Cameron it's okay. I like the photo. It's fine that he posted it" I said to Cameron and he calmed down.

"Sorry Nash" Cameron said. I woke hayes up.

"Y'all want to go swim again or jump on the trampoline?" I asked them

"But it's kinda late. It's 8:15" Hayes said

"Every heard of a thing called night swimming" I said and they started to laugh.

"Ohhh and Nash! You still gotta do you dare" I said to him

"I thought you forgot.." He said and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

A/N whats up guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Just very busy!

Love y'all though!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
358K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
635K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.