Chapter 4

Avery's POV

Cameron surfaced and just stared at me. It was weird. I got out of the pool to take off my shirt and shorts.

"Heyy! Why are you getting out? You just got in." Cameron says as I stepped out the pool.

"Well I was clothed before you threw me in there. So now my clothes are wet, and I'm taking the off"

"Oh yeah. Sorry bought that" I just laughed at him. I had my body facing my house, I took my shirt off. And put it on the table so it could dry a little. I did the same with my shorts. I turned to the side and I heard Cameron say, "do she gotta booty?" And Nash and Hayes said "she dooo" I flicked them off and then ran and did a front flip in the pool. When I surfaced, i didn't realized I jumped so close to Cameron cause now we were inches apart from each other.

"You know, I don't even know your name yet?" I thought for a second, that's right I never told him my name cause he never asked.

"Oh well, my name is Avery."

"That's a really pretty name.. Wait you've been calling me Cameron, I haven't told you my name yet either?"

"Oh well, I might be a fan of y'all's vines." I said with a wink

"Oh well who's your favorite out of the guys?" He asked me with a smirk

"I really love shawn. Honestly cam, you're my least favorite.." He looked really said when I said that.

"I'm joking you idiot! You're my favorite" he started to blush

"Aweee is Cameron blushing?" I heard hayes say from behind him

"Hey lovers get a room" Nash said and then I realized me and Cameron were still close together. We swam away from each other.

"Who wants to play chicken?" Hayes asked

"Yasss, I call Nash's team" I yelled. Cameron looked sad.

"Let's play!" Nash said. I got on his shoulders and Hayes got on Cameron's

"You're going down Hayes!" We started pushing each other. Finally I pushed hayes off.

"Your stronger than you look" Hayes said to me when he surfaced. We all got out of the pool. I went in to the house to get some snacks and drinks.

"Y'all wanna play truth or dare?" Cameron said. We all said sure. It was kinda weird though. I was the only girl.

"Hayes truth or dare?" Nash asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to give Avery a lap dance"

I started to laugh. Hayes got up and started to give me a lap dance, all I could do was laugh. I looked over at Cameron and he looked kinda jealous.

"Cameron truth or dare" Hayes asked

"Truth"

"Is it true you have a thing for Avery?"

"Uhhh. Well. Yes. Yes I do" I was shocked. Why would Cameron like me? Oh well

"Avery truth or dare?" Cameron asked me. Shit. I don't want to looked like I'm afraid and pick truth. But I'm scared of the dare he might give me. Oh well

"Dare.."

"I.. Dare you too.. Sit on my lap for the rest of the game" oh boy.. I did as he dared me. When I sat down, I patted his head and said "happy now?"

"Yes, yes I am" he said with a smile.

A/N so how are y'all liking the story? If anyone is even reading it😂 well I'm gone✌️ love yall💗