Chapter 6

Cam's POV

Avery is so cute when she's asleep. Nash took a picture of us when she went to sleep. I told him not to post it anywhere. He agreed. The movie was almost over and I started to get sleepy. Next thing I know, me and Avery are past out on the couch together.

**couple hours later**

Avery's POV

I woke up in Cameron's arms. It felt so safe. I checked my phone and my Instagram notifications had gone crazy. I saw that I was tagged in a picture.

I looked at it, Nash had taken a picture of me and Cameron when I fell asleep. I saw some nice comments. And some not so nice... I brushed it off. I didn't really care tbh. I saw I had a text from my dad.

Text: Working late tonight. I'll be home around 3-4 in the morning. Love you. Dad xx

I wonder why he has to work late. I didn't think nothing else of it cause Cameron started to wake up.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said with a little laugh. He just smiled at me and sat up and stretched. He looked at his phone and saw Nash posted the photo and then threw a pillow and Nash and he jumped up saying "what? What?! What happened??"

"You posted the photo after I told you not to is what happened!" Cameron sounded mad

"Heyy! Y'all are just too cute! I had to." Nash said. And I blushed.

"Cameron it's okay. I like the photo. It's fine that he posted it" I said to Cameron and he calmed down.

"Sorry Nash" Cameron said. I woke hayes up.

"Y'all want to go swim again or jump on the trampoline?" I asked them

"But it's kinda late. It's 8:15" Hayes said

"Every heard of a thing called night swimming" I said and they started to laugh.

"Ohhh and Nash! You still gotta do you dare" I said to him

"I thought you forgot.." He said and I just stuck my tongue out at him.

A/N whats up guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Just very busy!

Love y'all though!