Frat House // harry styles

By plainlystyles

[DISCONTINUED] (for now) After giving up on finding a place to stay after being accepted into WSU, Ariana res... More

warnings
✧ chapter one ✧
✧ chapter two ✧
✧ chapter three ✧
✧ chapter four ✧
✧ chapter five ✧
✧ chapter six ✧
✧ chapter seven ✧
✧ chapter eight ✧
✧ chapter nine ✧
✧ chapter ten ✧
✧ chapter eleven ✧
✧ chapter thirteen ✧
✧ chapter fourteen ✧
✧ chapter fifteen ✧
✧ chapter sixteen ✧
✧ chapter seventeen ✧
✧ chapter eighteen ✧
✧ chapter nineteen ✧
✧ chapter twenty ✧
✧ chapter twenty-one ✧
✧ chapter twenty-two ✧
✧ chapter twenty-three ✧
✧ chapter twenty-four ✧
✧ chapter twenty-five ✧
✧ chapter twenty-six ✧
✧ chapter twenty-seven ✧
✧ chapter twenty-eight ✧
✧ chapter twenty-nine ✧
✧ chapter thirty ✧
✧ chapter thirty-one ✧
✧ chapter thirty-two ✧
✧ chapter thirty-three ✧
thirty four

✧ chapter twelve ✧

10.9K 212 201
By plainlystyles

(Ariana's outfit later in the chapter)

The Morning After

I hesitantly open my eyes and stretch my body out. The feeling of emptiness confused me on the bed as flashes to last night washed into my mind.

Fucking asshole Byron.

Who does he think he is? Being like that on me. I trusted him. Oh this boy will hear my mother fucking rath.

I jumped out of bed and wrapped a dressing gown around my body. I've learnt that wearing a 'covering' over your body lures men away... hopefully that works.

A knock on my door conveniently echos through my room as I near the door. I open it slowly after unlocking it to reveal Noah.

"Yes?" I ask as I tie my dressing gown at the front.

"Are you okay?" He asks as I groan at him. Running my fingers through my hair to brush it.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I raise an eyebrow and fold my arms, leaning against the door frame.

He trails his eyes down my body in a 'studying my features' way to ensure I was okay. "Ariana, Harry told me what happened." He says quietly as I allow my face to drop and a sigh to expel out my lips.

"I didn't think it mattered..." I rub my arm and look down at the floor.

"Ari-..." He sighs and wraps my arms into a hug, making me flinch slightly. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"I'm fine Noah, truly." I reassure into his neck. "Nothing I can't handle."

He took me out of his grip and held me in front of him. Looking over my features once again. He sighs and gives me a small smile. "I know. I'm so proud of you."

I lean forward and peck his cheek with a smile. "I'm gonna go make breakfast. Do you want to come?" I offer.

"Sure." He winks at me and wraps his arm over my shoulder.

We walk down together and speed up my step as we near the second floor. I heard somewhat of a commotion which is surprising for 10 in the morning in this house.

I made my way to the kitchen and toasted four slices of bread. Two for me and two for Noah as we chatted about random things to do with America and school. I smeared peanut butter and jelly on the pieces of toast and offered two to Noah before sitting down at the bench next to him.

"We have a meeting in 20 minutes, are you okay to come along?" He asks me as I sneer to myself.

"I mean I don't really have a choice hey." I shrug and take another bite of my toast. I'm disrupted by banging on the stairs. I look over to the source of the noise as Byron walks down with a suitcase trailing behind him. I squint over at him and observe him. Black eyes look great on him. Asshole deserved it.

He turns his head towards me and I quickly look down at my toast.

"Keep walking stach." Noah spat as he scrunched his eyebrows at Byron.

The rattle of the suitcase make me figure that he began walking again. As the sound of the suitcase fades out the door I turned to Noah with a raised brow.

"He didn't follow the rules. I threatened to snap the neck of a person who did anything like that to you. He's lucky he's only getting kicked out instead of being killed." Noah shrugs as I raise me eyebrows and take a slow bite of my toast.

"Oh..." I chew and nod, scrunching my mouth to the side. "You guys are like, kinda super intense..."

Noah looks at me for a few moments before turning back to devour his toast.

After I slowly ate my toast and thought about how crazy this whole situation was, I put Noah and I's plate in the dishwasher and turned back to him.

"I'm gonna go get something more appropriate on." I gesture to my dressing gown. "After last nights shenanigans I don't think this ever will be trusted."

Noah nods knowingly and waves me off. I blow him a kiss and run upstairs. When I near my room I see Harry's door closed, I tip toe over to it and knock gently. Curiosity killed the cat huh?

"Harry?" I say through the door and go to knock again before the door opened away from my hand. I quickly swoop my hand back down and look at my feet.

"Doll." He beckons. I lift my eyes and bite my lip, my eyes hover over his bare chest littered with a plethora of tattoos. I feel his smirk burn into me after I realise what I've just done.

"I just wanted to say thank you again..." I rub my elbow and look up at him. He stares at me, as if expecting me to say or do something else. Well he expected right.

"...but I didn't need the help. I am like a super big girl who can take any man to the grave. But yeah, thanks." I smile as he looks at me deadpanned. He folds his arms and leans against the door frame, allowing another smirk to tickle the corner of his mouth.

"You are something else Ariana." He shakes his head. He like smiled! It was super weird.

"Okay anyway, I gotta get ready for this stupid meeting. See you there homie." I wave at him and turn around, staunching across the hall to my room.

"That's 'Daddy' to you." He says under his breath. I stop in my tracks and breathe deeply. He chuckles at my reaction and I roll my eyes, continuing to my room and slamming the door behind me.

Jesus.

I rummage through my drawers and put on a tight white midriff top decorated with flowers, as well as denim shorts and littering my wrists with bracelets. I quickly brushed my hair and put a little bit of concealer under my eyes to look less dead inside.

With my rushed appearance being the best it could be, I slipped on my black vans and walked downstairs. The commotion in the "meeting room" grew louder as I drew near, taking a breath before I entered the room and sat in the back corner next to where my brother and Seth were standing.

"Alright everyone. That's enough on that." Seth speaks up, this is the only place where a single person can make an entire room of boys be quiet instantly.

"So this meeting isn't your typical meeting. An event occurred last night that needs to be cleared up." Seth begins. I widen my eyes and look up, I notice Harry walk in and take his signature spot and position against the wall.

Seth signals over to Noah as he moves over to the middle of the room.

"We have many rules in this fraternity, I myself thought everyone here understood and abided by them. There was one rule in this frat... One major rule in regards to my little sister."

I widen my eyes and lower my head. This won't be good...

"The rule was no one was to make a move on her. No one was allowed to talk to her in that way or have feelings for her. Of course, I've noticed that a few of you have eyed her but I've let it slide... until now. A fellow member of this fraternity has not only abused the rules of this establishment, but also abused my trust. Taking advantage of her whilst she was both exhausted and intoxicated until someone luckily saw the scene and stopped it. This member has since been kicked out of this frat." Noah takes a deep breath and looks over at me for a few seconds before speaking again.

"I threatened to murder anyone who lay a hand on my little sister. That rule is now a given. This member got it easy, he was lucky. Anyone from now on who touches my sister will fucking get it. And that isn't a threat anymore, that's a promise." Noah fumes.

"I'm going finish this by putting a little scenario in your heads. What if it was your sister? Your sister who decided to follow in your footsteps and move over to America for college. Imagine if it was your sister who knew nobody but you at this place? Imagine that you haven't seen her in years and she's grown up beautiful and strong minded and even though she can quite easily take care of herself, you still feel like it's your duty to take care of her. Imagine that one of the fellow friends you have broke your trust and tried to touch her in ways you'd never want to think about. Imagine you feel like you've put her in danger because of it." Noah takes a deep breath.

"From now on when you see my sister I want you to treat her like she was your little sister. Your best friend. None of this ogling." He requests. "Thank you for your time guys. I hope I don't have someone's life to my name in the future." Noah looks around the room and walks out.

"Alright everyone, continue on with your daily shenanigans." Seth dismisses everyone. As they all leave he walks up to me, kneeling down to meet my eyes in the chair.

"Are you okay?" He asks kindly with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm a lot better. Thank you." Seth looks back at me with a nod and walks away. I notice Harry standing against the wall still, watching me intently. I get up and walk over to him, mocking his position against the wall.

"Come on. I've got to be doing it right this time." I groan as I look at him. He rolls his eyes with a small smile and walks away from me.

"Hey where are you going?" I run and grab his arm gently. He turns around and bends down to my height.

"Getting you out of the house for a little bit." He tells me. "Ice-cream?"

I look at his with a raised eyebrow. "I'm 18... not 12..." I fold my arms and stomp my foot. Harry watches my childish response and gives me a look.

"No matter what age I act it doesn't change my birth certificate!" I snap as he gives me another look and continues walking towards the door.

"..Harry..." I groan as he waved his arm over to me. "Hurry up little one. We don't have all day."

I widen my eyes. Little one? Little one! Oh for god sake.

"Coming..." I growl and rush over to him. One things for sure I loved ice-cream. But he wasn't gonna be the one who found out about it.

Hey long time no update! I've seen everyone's support on this book and I'm honestly so happy with it. I'm gonna try super hard to smash out chapters but I'm in my last few months of school right now. Once I'm out I'll be updating a lot more.

Stay happy! Be exited for future updates coming soon.

Vote and comment!!

Tash x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 33 33
When Harry Styles was accepted into a post-grad degree, he knew he could no longer afford his flat, leaving him with three options: 1) Move back into...
22K 516 48
An au where nineteen year old Harry Styles is a college going student. He's silent,likes to be neat and clean always, but isn't as innocent as he loo...
33 0 13
Give me your worst excuses any reason to stay. Go on and walk all over me just don't walk away. Give me the worst of you because I want you anyway...
320K 9.8K 35
Harry just moved into his dorm as a freshman at New York University. As he gets settled, he meets Louis, a disgruntled junior who lives across the ha...