"πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ". [ON PAUSE.]

By SexualF3elings

π™½π™±π™°πš†π™°πšƒπ™Ίπ™Έπ™½πš‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... More

─ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
πŽππ„ Β» ππ€π‘π“π˜ π…π€π•πŽπ‘
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [2]
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 Β» π‡πˆπ’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘ Β» π•π€π‘πˆπ€ππ‚π„
π…πˆπ•π„ Β» π‡π€πππ˜ ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜
π’πˆπ— Β» 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 Β» 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πŽ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ Β» 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ“π“πŽπŒ πŽπ… π“π‡πˆπ’
ππˆππ„ Β» 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 1 ]
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 2 ]
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» π†πˆπ•πˆπ' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 Β» πŠπ„π„π πˆπ“ ππ”π’π‡πˆπ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π Β» π€π‹πŒπŽπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π Β» 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐄
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π Β» πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 1 ]
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 2 ]
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Β» π“πˆπŒπ„π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π“π‡πˆπ’
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π Β» πŽπŠπ€π˜, π†πŽπŽπƒ
ππˆππ“π„π„πΒ» ππŽπˆππ“ ππ‹π€ππŠ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ Β» ππ€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [ 1 ]

8.7K 390 1K
By SexualF3elings

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝖲𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅
𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗋: 1992
𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾: 11:21𝖠𝖬
𝗉𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"FIRST OFF ALL BITCH, STOP!" The teen girl yelled at the male for smacking her head repeatedly. The adolescents all where currently in health class waiting for their teacher to show up whom was late, the room was already trashed, messy and humid.

Pryce chuckled observing everybody with his eyes laying his head on his arm, he was tired, he couldn't barely sleep because of his thoughts. Pry was thinking of kentrell, the party was days ago and he's been ignoring him watching him from a distance, avoiding conversation. It was nearly hard with their friend group, they all noticed a shift between them but never questioned it since ashley was always around.

"Girl was really tryna fuck with her bushy ass coochie─" Tyquian patted Joseph shoulder as he egged him on to continue, "And you know what i did?!" He yelled slapping his knee; punching joe in the shoulder laughing loudly. "I FUCKED THAT HAIRY PUSSY!" Everybody in the class stopped everything they where doing and looked at him.

"What? It wasn't so bad. Just had my dick feelin werid, wit the hair n shit. And Sheila don't look at me like that it's you wit the don king hair ass pussy, im neva' fuckin you again." I sat back in his chair smiling while the whole class erupted into laughter.

"Ion want yo' small dick in me anyways." Sheila rolled her eyes getting an attitude, ty sucked his teeth standing up feeling aggervated at her words. "HOE I KNO YOU JUST DIDN'T!" He yelled scruching his face up.

"If you consider seven and a half inches short then bitch you trippin, im packin eight on hard." He ran his fingers through his jerry curls huffing, everyone snickers before attending back to their conversations.

Kentrell walked through the halls eating milk duds shaking them in his hands, he woke up late without caring that he had school. School really wasn't for him, but, since pry got him on lock, he's coming. He made his way to his period which was the same as pryce's. He twisted the knob snatching the door open.

His nonchalant expression stayed the same when he looked at everyone before sitting a seat that his friends left open for him, his heart felt warm as he layed eyes on a sleeping pryce.

"Fuck they so loud for?" He mugged. Joseph and Tyquian looked at him smiling, ken tries to hold back his smile glaring at both of them.

"You fuck yet?" They both asked in unison, kentrell side eyed pryce. Pryce wasn't fully asleep, his ear perked up as he listened in on the conversation.

"Yeah." Ken lied through his teeth, he hasn't even tried to get inside her pants, and doesn't planning on to.He hasn't fucked anybody since pryce, he only wanted to fuck pryce. Both boys where feeling some type of way, they didn't like it. The older boy has tried to talk to the younger boy but it never seemed to work out, when pryce didn't wanna be bothered you had to let him be but kentrell didn't care, he knows the boy well, it was just another prolonged mood to him.

"That's ma boy." Joseph slapped him up along with Tyquian, that's all the boys always thought about sex. It was crazy how much teens had sex on their minds. Kentrell felt like Pryce was going off on him in his head.

"Nice, real nice." Pryce mumbled opening his eyes rolling them as soon as he seen Trell. Ken heard the boy but acted like he ain't hear him as he finished eating the milk duds, he pulled out his beeper and flipped it in his hand, playing with it.

"My mom gave me her fuckin' brick phone. What am i gonna do? It's thicker than grandma oh hell nahhh." Jamell says holding the big device in his hand waving it around, when he asked for a phone he got his mamas instead. The brick phone was so 80s and he wanted to catch the drift of the updated phones.

"Atleast you gotta phone." Pryce sat up stretching in his seat sighing in relief when he felt his bones crack, his pager recently had broke broke so he was left without a phone till he found a job or till he had to ask him mom for another one.

"ATTENTION CLASS!" Mrs. Dickinson shouted as she entered the loud classroom, everyone quickly became quiet putting all eyes on her. They all noticed the small bump showing through her dress that was a little tight on her, she was a pregnant black lady in her early fourties.

"Say, who knocked up ha' old ass." Kentrell leaned over to Joseph who was sitting in the desk next to him, people heard him including the teacher, she held in her anger inside putting a smile on her face.

"Mr. Gaulden shut it. I don't have time for your games this year." She rolls her eyes walking behind her teachers desk sitting in the rolling chair. Kentrell shook his head smiling, he wasn't the best student to his teachers.

Pryce just watched being the quiet student he usually was, he wasn't the type to act up with the teachers, it was unnecessary and dumb to him.

"Since a student wants to be rude. I was gonna wait till next week to give you the project but now we can do it." She looked at kentrell with a smirk laughing while the whole class went into a fit, sucking their teeth mumbling things.

"Stupid ass always got something to say. You just stay doin' some shit huh?" Pryce said directly to him, trell turned his head towards him since pryce was sitting behind him.

"Shut the fuck up talkin' to me, cause that's what you been doin." Kentrell had a attitude, he didn't mean what he said. Feeling a little bad he turned back around facing the teacher. Pryce pouted but quickly pursed his lips, something about how kentrell talked when he was upset hit different for pryce.

"Ight." The younger boy wanted to punch the back of his head, or, create another dent in his forehead. He kept himself contained. Two men walked into the room with big brown boxes setting them on the table that was against the wall.

"The principal has brought this wonderful idea to me and i think it's great. It's a baby project, you'll be taking care of an baby that stimulates as a real one, acts like one, and cries like one. It's worth a grade also so if you fail excuse my language but your fucked. So take care of them like real babies." She finishes feeling satisfied with messing up their day. The kids mumbles things or sucking their teeth.

"I already wrote down the pairs." She opened the boxes seeing packing peanuts, pryce and kentrell both kept their faces neutral not really caring.

"Sheila and Tyquian." Teacher says taking one of the babies out, "Mrs. . . i can't work with─" He swatted his hand to her "This thing." He mugged her, the teacher shrugged calling the girl up to come get the baby.

Mrs Dickinson called name by name and mostly everybody, well two groups of girls, in the class was partnered up with eachother but, the boys names didn't get called yet so they just waited. Pryce did not want to work with him after their little thing they just had, he was still mad. Kentrell just didn't care, he knew that he wasn't taking care of a fake ass baby.

"Last but not least. Pryce and Kentrell." Pryce put hands up flopping them to his sides sighing loudly, "Im not working with this nigga." He licked over his lips sitting back on the chair sliding down.

"Yes you are and watch that word. Now come get your new born." He groaned standing up on his feet, he dragged himself up to the teacher grabbing the baby and the small duffle bag that had everything they needed.

"Faggots? That's pretty gay ms, that's turning them into a gay couple." Some random student said looking at the young men then at the teacher, the teacher shook her head. Kentrell looked at the like he was stupid while pryce stood there staring at him scrunching his face up.

"No, i partnered two girls up so what's the problem with two boys?" She observed the class, they where thinking. "Exactly, now yall looking dumb so push in you're chairs and get ready to leave." She didn't like when students came for a community, she maybe the only sane adult.

Pryce walked back to his seat to grab his binder when he tripped over Joseph foot and dropped the baby on the floor, his eyes landed on joe pushing his child off the desk. Joe sucked his teeth picking the thing up throwing it at the other parter he was assigned with.

"Hey, hey, hey! Stop with that now." The teacher shook her head, the bell rung making all the students get from the seats, "Project will come to an end next week. They will be activated when school is over" She yelled to the students. Their friends that was in that period existed out along with everybody else, pryce gave kentrell the bag and the fake baby and began to walk out. He subconsciously grabbed the things clutching the pryce wrist.

"Take our baby. Ian takin care of it." He chuckled handing the thing back to him, pryce pushed it back huffing. "Fuck kinda father is you. You a terrible dad, Dead beat ass imagine you and ashley child." He began to walk away again but he got grabbed by his neck by kentrell; pushing him up against the locker.

Pry slapped at his arm trying to get away from his hold, he wasn't trying to fall in his submissive state, it was nor the time or place for this. He whimpers looking anywhere but his face.

"Say slime, you really doin too much. You know what we got between us is real so cut that shit out." He looked around the empty hallway before letting go of his throat. Trell walks away from a flustered pryce hanging the baby by the foot hitting the face on the stair pole, he made his way down the stairs getting to the basement entering the cafeteria.

Pryce rubbed his face pulling himself together as best as he could before walking down the steps getting to the cafeteria, he put his hand on his neck rubbing it still feeling the cold finger tips around his throat.

He awkwardly talked to the girls that made his way over to him, conversating to him about nothing he cared about. Pryce grew agitated as he gave them dry responses, when he made his way from the girls he went to his usual spot where their group was.

"Gay ass niggas doin a baby project." Jahseh said throwing a nugget in mouth, "Ain't nobody gay, get the fuck outta here." Pryce says rolling his eyes sitting next to jah at the front of the table, away from kentrell whom was sitting at the end.

"Pryce bro. . . remember that one bitch i was talkin' bout?" He grabbed his shoulder with one hand and the other dipping another nugget in ketchup, pryce shrugs his shoulder looking at him.

"No, you gotta lot of bitches that you talk about jah." Pryce stood up once again to grab him some lunch, jahseh follows behind him taking about fucking some chick. Once he got to the lunch lady that served he put in his pin code in the machine before seeing the light go green so he could grab his tray.

"C'mon now." The caramel boy scrunched his face up when jahseh took some off his nuggets, they make their way back to the table.

Kentrell played with the hole in his jeans waiting for lunch to be over, he was finna walk out and go to his grandmas to go to sleep in his bed. He just stared into space getting bored pretty quickly. Ashley held a mc.donalds bag in her hand as she jumps in her boyfriends lap, she kissed all over her "boyfriend" 's face.

"If she wasn't that cute I'd hate her. Nobody asked her to come over here." Jamell said twisting his dread in between his finger, pryce just hummed eating his food. He glanced at the talking couple rolling his eyes.

"Should be me." Pryce thought.

"Mr watkins this is really good." Mrs parish said grasping pryce shoulder looking down at the paper that pry was drawing on, he was really good at it. The young boy loved drawing and painting a reason why he went to the art program in the summer.

Pryce continued to draw the figure that was kentrell face, the art teacher said draw anything that's on your mind and he was drawing Trell's face. He got every detail that he could possibly get, since the boy has gotten close to the older boy's face a lot he got the tiny details right.

"Damn pry, are you gonna draw me again?" Jamell said looking at pry's drawing before looking at his that had a car that had bullets through them, like a drive by.

"I'll think about it." He finished drawing kentrell face getting his neck tattoos very detailed too before he was done. He enjoyed drawing people, even himself. He drew kentrell many times and Trell always loved it.

The period was almost over and he was happy that he could go home and go to sleep, maybe even sneak out after a good nap if he woke up in the mood or not. Pryce began to get his stuff together quietly not wanting to disturb anybody.

The bell rung and students got up from their chairs packing up the things they had, pryce slipped the paper in his folder putting it in his bookbag. He existed out the room with jamell by his side making their way to the assigned lockers.

Kentrell slept through his history class since it was boring to him, when the bell rung it woke him straight up. A smile creeped up on his face as he existed out his class proudly.

"Take yo kid to your house." Kentrell said to pryce whom was putting books in his bag, the young man slowly turned his head to the older boy pouting. "Why? It's ya' kid too."

"Going ta' make some moves. Don't worry mamas i'll come over later." He whispered the last part in the caramel skinned boy ear before walking away getting to the exist, pryce shudders at the nick name.

"What moves do dent head be makin? Is it something i missed?" Pryce asked Joseph who was waiting for everyone to get done, "That nigga been going to some dude house, trell is tryna be in their gang i guess, he prolly sellin drugs" Joe shrugged while pryce just hummed feeling a bit bothered because he knew his grandma didn't raise him like that.

"Y'all ready to go to big mamas?" Jahseh said shaking his car keys around in his hand, everyone nodded and began walking out getting ready to go to the diner that they go to everytime they leave school.

"Imma pass on this one." Pryce waved them off and they all sucked their teeth, "It's because of that baby?" Jah pointed at the plastic child and pry nodded feeling a bit drowsy.

"Fuck that baby." Jamell said walking to jahseh's grandad mini van, "You ain't gotta worry about yours so shut the hell up, jah can drop me off at home?" Jahseh nodded as they all got inside of the van.

The transportation bus wasn't far from where kentrell "mans" house was, when he got off from the stop he made his way to home in a deserted neighborhood. He looked over his beeper seeing messages from his girlfriend, he ignores them putting the device back in his pocket.

"Wassup young one." Tyrone aka his uncle but known as "boss man" dapped him up, trell says his hello's dapping up the other dudes.

"We finna drive in these niggas territory, a drive by. You wanna come along?" He asked and the other dudes looked at him waiting for his answer, his heart was starting to race. Maybe coming here was a bad idea. He was just in it to sell drugs to make his own money, but not this.

"I'll come." His heart dropped when he hopped inside the car they had the young man to sit in the middle, the air was thick inside of the car as soon as boss man started driving.

Boss man made his drive quick to the other gangs neighbor hood getting ready to shoot they shit up, they had their green bandanas wrapped on them on random spots on their clothes.

The weather was starting to get to kentrell as boss man slowed down his driving slowly down the street, "Kentrell you sure this life for you?" Boss man asked pulling out his G24 that was sitting in his lap.

"Say man, ion know yet." He began to doubt himself, he sinked in the seat as the men start shooting out the car hitting numerous of people, after all them emptied their clips they quickly pulled off, someone shots went inside the car nearly the nervous boy.

Kentrell felt many emotions flow through him, during the whole thing he thought about pryce. The look on his face stayed emotionless and cold, but his eyes expressed his emotions.

"Kentrell this ain't for you." Bossman says to him getting out the car along with the people, trell sighed at his uncles words a little satisfied, he got out of the car slamming the door.

"Can i still sell drugs tho, i need to make my own money." He reached for bossman, he stopped and turned to him with a annoyed look.

"You can but you ain't gon be in what i got goin on right now, hold this for me though" He pulled out the pistol he had used ealier and handed it to his nephew, he smiled and grabbed it nodding at his words.

After the brownskin man chilled with the men smoking and talking about illegal things he made his way to pryce's house, the sun went down and the weather was starting to drop. The man his way to the normal sized house, this was the groups neighbor hood so everything was fimilar to him. He pulled out his device looking over at the message that Ashley sent saying how much she already loved him, he mugged.

00.YEAH BYE, I LUV YOU TOO!
SENT

He walked over to the grass getting on the steps walking inside the porch area, he seen pryce's great grandma knitting in the rocking chair.

"Hey kentrell baby." She smiled stopping her actions opening her arms, kentrell smiled back at her feeling better. He dipped down hugging the older lady, he came up and kissed her head.

"Pryce here?" He asked and she looked at him like he was stupid, "Yeah boy. I think he sleep after that plastic little shit kept crying he hasn't came out the room." He chuckles before opening the door.

"Maaaaa!" Kentrell yelled out to pry's mother that was like a mom to him, the lady emerged from the kitchen with a straightening iron, her hair was pin straight with some strands that wasn't.

"What trell?" She asked walking up to him, she mugged him putting her fingers through his hair she couldn't get her fingers through it completely.

" When you gon comb this nappy shit? Just lemme wash it." She yanked her hand out, she always kept pryce hair groomed and clean she didn't like how dry the young men hair was, it was atleast cut.

"Say ma, it's not even that bad." The last her sucked her teeth, "If that makes you feel better. But, bring pryce his food up make you plate if you want to. Im goin on a date after i put grandma up." She pat his shoulder walking back in the kitchen.

Trell nodded following behind her so he could get pryce food, once he got his plate he made his way up to the stairs and up to the room. He opened the door saying hi to pryce's little sister.

Once the small conversation was done be made his way to pryce's room eating some of his food, it was dark and cool in the room just the fairy lights that was illuminating around his room shining light on the many posters that was on the wall. He heard a baby crying noise and looked around seeing the baby under a giant pilliow suppressing the sound.

"But imma bad dad,"He put the towel down, he turned the lamp on putting the plate down. Pryce wasn't in his bed where'd the older man thought he was, he sat on the bed taking the plastic crying baby from under the pillow.

Pryce wrapped the towel around his waist loosely before walking out the bathroom making his way to his bedroom, when he enters the room he jumped back to see his bestfriend he caught his towel before it fell off him.

"Why are you here?" He squinted looking at him, feeling water cascade down his body, the older man stared at his wet body liking the view.

"To come see ya' sexy ass. . . and to explain myself." He stood up slowly walking up to the smaller boy, the caramel boy pushed his back against the door, he couldn't back out of this position. The younger boy smelled weed and YSL cologne off the older boy it made his dick twitch.

"E-Explain." His breath got caught in his throat when they made eye contact, he instinctively bit his bottom lip.

"Pryce. . . You know that girl is just a cover up, she don't mean nothing to me. I still want you but you know we can't for now, you know this already. Stop bein mad at me." He attached his lips on pryce soft pink lips, pryce huffed kissing him back understanding where he came from. He just had to learn to accept it. Pry dropped his towel grabbing the sides of his face, the older wrapped his arms around his waist.

Labored breaths came from heated kiss, they took steps towards the bed moaning into it. They fell back on the bed and pryce straddled brown skinned boy torso. They felt themselves get hard the more they synched.

The baby started crying again erupting their ears they still kissed but stopped when it got louder, they pulled away from eachother breathing heavily.

"My god." Pryce rolled his eyes looking at the baby, kentrell scrunched his face up letting go of his hips. Pry got off his lap huffing as ken grabbed the baby, throwing it up to the ceiling hardly, the baby boy doll stopped crying.

"Kentrell!" The younger boy whispered yelled seeing the finger that was attached to it was now gone, the older boy made a 'oh well' face throwing it to the end of the bed.

"We can't fuck no more trell cause you still belong to somebody else." Pryce stood up lying to kentrell, he sucked his teeth taking his pants off then his boxers getting naked with the other boy. He made sure to hide the pistol away from the younger man. Pryce got his drawing from ealier out his bag showing it to the man.

"I made another drawing of you." He glanced at trells dick, trell smiled seeing the nice drawing. He thanked him taking it from the small hands, "Another good one, damn mama." He looked up at pryce who was blushing, he put the picture down on the stand.

"Atleast come cuddle with me." Trell smiled a little wider showing off his pearly whites, pry shurgged his shoulders getting back on the bed getting under the covers.

The older man smirked finna pull something under the covers, he got under the covers. Pryce instanly push himself back on the man.

Kentrell moved himself a bit putting his erection between pryce's cheeks; putting his head on his open neck. The younger boy breath hitched before he start moving his hips back on it feeling the throbbing shaft at his shaven hole.

"Im finna go, you two check on grandma while im out okay?" Pryce mother said from outside the door, she was waiting for a okay.

"Okay!" They both shouted, she walked away fixing her dress.

"I would fuck you but i don't want them hearing me fuckin' yo shit up, sometimes you don't know how ta' be quiet."

"I'll be quiet daddy."

══════════════════

Do y'all like long chapters?

Ily💕

-T🔋
7:05PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 879 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshellπŸ’š
27.4K 1K 7
π™Όπš„π™»πšƒπ™Έ π™±πš‡π™±. β’Έπ’π„π—π”π€π‹π…πŸ‘π„π‹πˆππ†π’.✎, 2020
420K 16.9K 67
π‹π’π€πž π…πšπ­π‘πžπ« π‹π’π€πž 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 π¦πšπ²π›πž 𝐧𝐨𝐭