π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„ πŒπ€πŒππ€ | k...

By GOXDIE-

❝ YOU KNOW EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES ❞ what's a girl gotta do to get noticed by the leader of the t-birds? put... More

π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„ πŒπ€πŒππ€
𝟏| π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„
𝟐| πŒπ€πŒππ€
πŸ‘| π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ π‹πŽπ•πˆπ'
πŸ’| π’π‚πŽπ‘ππˆπŽππ’
πŸ“| π’π‹π„π„ππŽπ•π„π‘
πŸ”| πŽπ”π‘ π†πˆπ‘π‹π’
πŸ•| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋
πŸ–| πŽππ„ πŒπˆπ’π’πˆπ’π’πˆπππˆ
πŸ— | 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ππˆπ'
𝟏𝟎 | ππ‘πŽππŽπ’π€π‹
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐈 πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 πŠππŽπ–
𝟏𝟐 | π‹π„πŽ
πŸπŸ‘ | π„π˜π„π’ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ€πƒ
πŸπŸ’ | πƒπŽπ'𝐓 πŒπ€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇
πŸπŸ“ | 𝐈'𝐌 π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜
πŸπŸ” | πŽππ„ πŒπŽπ‘π„ ππ‘πŽππŽπ’π€π‹
πŸπŸ–| 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 π†π‹π€πƒπ‹π˜ π“π€πŠπ„ π˜πŽπ” ππ€π‚πŠ
πŸπŸ—| 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 πŠππŽπ‚πŠπ„πƒ 𝐔𝐏
𝟐𝟎| π˜π„π€π‘ πŽπ… πŸπŸ—πŸ“πŸ—
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
NEW BOOK

πŸπŸ• | ππ‹π€π“πˆππ”πŒ

12.6K 277 144
By GOXDIE-

"French, I know what I'm doing," I sighed as I sat with Frenchy and Marty for lunch. Jan was skipping school with Rizzo for some reason. Frenchy did leave Rydell to pursue a career in beauty in La Coiffure beauty school, but she does constantly hang out with the Pink Ladies for lunches. Marty was reading a magazine as Frenchy fixed a cloth on her hair. I just assumed it was a style she was going for.

"Sure you do," Marty rolled her eyes, sassing me. I glared at her and continued to bite into my peach. It was underripe, tasting disgusting, but it was all the lunch I was going to have.

"I just don't want to see Rizzo yell at you," Frenchy said sadly.

"She threw a whiskey bottle at Kenickie's head when she thought that we were together." I looked at her incredulously. She seemed to shut up after that.

"Hey, I need a human mannequin for my tinting class homework-" Frenchy started, trying to change the subject.

"Nope." Marty said quickly, getting up and grabbing her stuff. I watched Marty leave as she mouthed me a "Good luck."

"I'll do it," I said, turning to Frenchy. What was the big deal about it?

"You would? Oh that's great!" French laughed. "It's practically essential to get your hair done by me!"

"Why?" I asked.

"It's a Pink Lady staple! I gave Rizzo a bob, but she claimed it was too choppy so she cut it short. I gave Marty a perm, and she still keeps it!" Frenchy blabbered. Marty probably kept it because 'perm' stands for 'permanent'.

"Then, I gave Jan bangs!" Frenchy finished with a big grin as I walked to a trash bin to throw my peach pit away.

"You gave her those?" I asked, looking back at her. So Frenchy's the one I have to strangle for those horrendous bangs?

"Of course! Don't they look great?" Frenchy looked at me for some compliments.

"They're divoon!" I feigned excitement. "Just don't cut my hair, please!"

"You make me sound like a bad hairstylist!" Franchise pouted jokingly. I smiled at her as she took my arm, but widened my eyes as we left the campus to her house.

There I sat, in the chair facing away from the mirror in her room. It's been months since I've been in this room. I could picture Rizzo climbing out of the window, Marty writing to all of her boyfriends, Jan eating Twinkies with her "desert wine" and Sandy crying over Danny. I could also picture myself lying on my bed, drunk. Crying over Kenickie. Over Leo. Over my whole fucking life.

"Ouch!" I cried as Frenchy pinned my hair back painfully.

"Shush!" Frenchy chided me. I made a face at her as she pulled out a hair dryer. She turned it on and started to blow dry certain areas with certain curls.

"And you're just giving me a new dark brown color, right? Close to my hair color?" I asked nervously. Frenchy nodded nervously. Either she was too enthralled with my hair or she was too nervous to tell me. I chose to believe the first scenario.

"Okay," Frenchy huffed. "It's done." She went into her bathroom to get a few more items.

I smiled at her, but nothing could prepare me for the horror before me. "Frenchy!"

"Is it that bad?" Frenchy asked from the bathroom.

"It's blonde! I'm blonde! Platinum blonde!" I cried. Frenchy ran into the room and stared at my luminous hair.

"It's not that bad," Frenchy said shyly.

"You can see my head from space!" I turned to her. I looked back at my hair in the mirror and touched it, examining every strand.

"Well!" Frenchy jumped over her bed and landed next to me. "Just think about it this way, Kenickie always had a thing for blondes!"

"Frenchy!" I screamed at her. "Never once did I see him with a blonde!"

"Hey! I've seen him with plenty," Frenchy defended.

"Well it doesn't matter now," I said sadly as I looked at myself in the mirror. "He and I aren't talking at the moment. He barely even talks to me when he gets back to the trailer, if I'm up even. I mean he still gives me a ride to school, but I'm always riding in the back now."

"I'm so sorry," Frenchy said sadly.

"Don't be," I smiled at her. I sat on her bed, looking at my new hair color. I was actually digging it. I just hope I don't become a burnout and dye my hair every time something goes wrong in my life.

"Look," she said, pulling the orange cloth from her head. I gasped as I took in her pink hair.

"Frenchy, it suits you," I smiled. "But I was born a brunette."

"And this suits you!"

"I guess..."

"Hey," Frenchy said to me. I peeled my eyes away from my compact mirror and looked at her. "We're all going to Frosty Palace later tonight, wanna join?"

"No thanks French, I don't want to see Kenickie." I smiled at her.

"You can just hang out with me!" Frenchy smiled. I smiled back, but my frown formed as I thought about having to see Kenickie with Rizzo.

"Sure," I said. I might not even have to see Kenickie tonight.

Boy was I wrong.

Frenchy dolled ourselves up, giving me a red and white plaid shirt to tie around my chest, deep red shorts and black shoes. I still had my pink leather jacket with "Pink Ladies" on it.

We decided to walk to the diner, not wanting to ask anyone for a ride. It was nice and peaceful so I didn't really mind, though my feet were killing me.

Once we walked inside, Sonny, Putzie and Doody were there. Frenchy still had on her cloth to hide her pink hair. I don't know why she doesn't want her pink hair, it really does suit her.

Doody and Frenchy immediately start dancing with the big group of teens in the middle to the song on the jukebox that's been turned up to the max. Putzie and Sonny got me dancing as well after making fun of my hair, just more turned down than their dance moves. Kenickie walked in with Rizzo who was wearing his jacket. I felt a twinge of jealousy- that's a lie- I felt a gigantic jolt plus a trillion megawatts of jealousy course throughout my body. Kenickie was looking good with his capped-sleeved shirt that exposed his mother tattoo he had. He told me he got it after she got him the RV but he wanted it removed ever since she left him.

I decided to stick with Putzie. Sonny was bouncing everywhere when Marty walked in and Frenchy didn't hold up her part of our plan of sticking together.

In that moment, I saw Danny and Sandy dash through the entire diner to the booth at the top of the stairs that overlooked the whole place. I tilted my head at them, not paying attention to Kenickie and Rizzo.

"Charlie," Kenickie said behind me. My heart practically leaped out of my chest at his voice. He hasn't talked to me since that night four days ago.

"Kenickie," I said to him. I looked at his face and my god could I get lost in those blue eyes. I wanted to reach out and touch his face, but Rizzo was looking at us intently.

"Your hair..." Kenickie reached out and took a strand between his fingers and examined it. His voice was so soft, so soothing. He sounded forgiving. Maybe he's over what happened? Psh, this is Kenickie, of course he isn't.

"Blame Frenchy," I chuckled, trying to ease my beating heart.

"If anything I'd thank her," he said, releasing my hair. He started to walk away, looking like he forgot about Rizzo. "It looks pretty damn good."

Rizzo looked at me in shock and then to Kenickie. She didn't say anything, but if looks could kill, I'd be dead ten times over.

I followed the pair over to Danny and Sandy who were now huddling together with some menus blocking their faces. They didn't do a very good job, Sandy's hair was out and Danny's jacket was still sporting the T-Birds brand.

Kenickie carried his bottle of Coke up the steps and split the two menus apart to burp in Danny's face. "How you doin' Zuk, eh? Nice?"

"Golden," Danny mumbled, turning away from us.

"Golden?" Kenickie repeated as he grabbed a table for Rizzo and I. Rizzo walked around to the other side and stood next to Sandy as she waited.

"Hi Rizzo, how are you?" Sandy asked politely.

"Peachy keen, jellybean." Rizzo barely looked her way as she glared at me instead.

"How about you Charlie?" Sandy asked me.

"I have a headache," I complained.

"Is it from Frenchy's new hair dye?" Rizzo laughed as she looked at my hair. I didn't answer, only touched my hair with insecurity. I was just starting to like it.

"It suits her, unlike your duck fuzz," Kenickie shot back as we all took a seat. I was to the right of Kenickie and Rizzo was across from him. 

Rizzo didn't say anything, just shot daggers at Kenickie. He didn't notice. "Hey, you gotta couple o' quarters? We could split an Eskimo pie."

"My Dutch treat days are over," Rizzo said nonchalantly as she sat down.

"You plan on staying home a lot." Kenickie said.

"I might just get that," I said quietly. I didn't mean to say it out loud since Rizzo once again was glaring at me.

"Hey queens, kings, gals and pals," Sonny said as Doody hopped over the white iron fence of the lifted booth. "Hey, got 23 cents, anyone want to chip in for a dogsled delight?"

"No one likes those but you," I sassed at him.

"What dessert do you like then?" Rizzo asked me. I didn't answer, thinking that whatever I say will backfire. "A Nickie delight?"

"Hey watch your mouth," Kenickie pointed his finger at her.

"I don't know where all my money goes," Marty complained. "A dime there, fifteen cents there."

Doody brought us some chairs for the him and the rest of the gang. "Yeah, well, now in a couple of months, Frenchy here'll be able to take us all out. Eh? Working girl with income!"

"Hey, that's right!" Marty smiled at her. Frenchy seemed uneasy, as if she was going to tell them all that she dyed their hair platinum blond.

"Well, you know, they don't pay you very much to start off with."

"Yeah, well that's still more than what we make, so uh, panty up 'cause I don't get my allowance until Friday," Doody said.

"You get an allowance?" Kenickie asked as if Doody was a little boy now.

'When I'm a good boy I do," Doody sassed Nickie.

"Hey Viola!" Sonny called over to the other side of the diner. And Americans wonder why they're dubbed the loudest. "A dogsled delight with four spoons!"

"And an Eskimo pie with a knife," Kenickie said, whipping out Danny's cigarettes as he looked at Rizzo in distaste.

"Watch it," Rizzo mouthed.

"Sure," Kenickie mouthed back.

"Hi gang!" Jan exclaimed excitedly as Putz trialed along behind her. A few "Hi Jan,"'s followed.

"Here you are," Vi came back with a tray full food only enough for four people. "Grab it 'n growl."

Someone imitated a growl as Rizzo took out her compact mirror and her powder. She lifted her head and turned her neck towards me as she examined her hickies.

"I have so many hickies, people will think I'm a leopard," she said, showcasing them to probably me specifically. And boy did it make my blood boil.

"Cheer up," Kenickie said with a burger in his hands. "A hickey from Kenickie is like a hallmark card, when you care enough to send the very best."

Rizzo looked at him as he said this, wiping some excess power off of the bridge of her nose. She snapped her compact mirror shut and stuffed it in her purse.

Kenickie growled as he bit into his burger and that made my stomach lurch. I kind of just wanted to throw that burger out and have him replace it with me.

Charlie, no, he still hates you. Does he?

"You a pig!"

"Ugh, I love it when you talk dirty," Kenickie groaned through his food. For some reason, his groan made me dizzy and I masked my blush by sweeping some of my new hair in front of my face.

"Hey! Mamba's got new hair!" Doody pointed out. Marty looked at me in confusion.

"You just now noticed, you kids?" Kenickie chided them.

"It's shiny," Sonny said. "You look like a flashlight."

"Gee thanks Sonny for making a girl feel beautiful," I sassed him.

"You don't need anyone to tell you that," Danny said, smiling at me. I felt like Danny and I grew a bit apart, I liked how he spoke to me.

"I second that," Kenickie said, not thinking. I heard a thump under the table as Kenickie let out an "Ow!" and glared at Rizzo.

"For once French did good," Marty said, looking at my hair. Frenchy slunk in her seat.

"She's always been good at it," I defended her. She smiled at me in thanks but her frown didn't falter after that.

Everyone fell quiet after that. Sandy decided to speak up, "My parents want to invite you out for tea on Sunday, do you want to come?"

We all looked at Danny. It was so uncool to drink tea. Ew. Try beers you Australians.

"I don't like tea," Danny said nicely.

"You don't have to drink tea!" Sandy giggled. Danny looked at all of us again.

"Well, I don't really like parents," Danny said. We all snickered at his comment, but deep down inside, I envied Sandy for perfect parents.

Putzie and Jan were talking in the corner and Sandy and Danny went back to conversing, probably about what just happened.

"Kenickie," I poked his shoulder. He looked away from Rizzo and turned to me. "Are we good?"

"I guess, yeah. I think we both overreacted a little bit." He said. I rolled my eyes. I had every right. But I didn't want to start another argument now.

"Yeah."

"You got a date for the dance off?" I heard Putz ask Jan.

"No," Jan answered.

"Wanna go with me?"

"Yeah!" Jan laughed. I sighed as I watched the two smile about the upcoming dance. All I'm stuck with is Leo. Ugh.

"Oh no! I'm going to be a senior forever!" Marty chided herself. She stuffed her things in her purse. "I have to study for that darn algebra test tomorrow!"

"Hey, you're in luck laundstress, you got an armed escort home," Sonny smiled at her.

"It's not the arms I'm worried about, Sonny!" Marty said to him. She turned to the group before she walked out, "It's the hands."

"She loves me," Sonny giggled before racing after her. No one cared but Marty could do so much better. I think. She has all of those army men, there's bound to be a good one there.

Doody was prepared to leave too. "Hey you comin', French?"

She looked at me as he asked this. "Oh, I don't think so, I think I'd like to hang out a little bit longer."

"S'alright," Doody said as he got ready to hop over the fence again. Sonny showed back up with a strawberry milkshake and gave it to Doody for a sip.

"Well I have been dieting all day long," Jan wiped her hands on her skirt and turned to Putzie. "My mom's apple pie is better than this stuff, do you want a piece?"

"Yeah sure," he said excitedly as he threw some food back onto the table. They started to make their way down the stairs.

"Hey Putzie," Sonny called after him.

"Yeah?"

"Fifteen minutes," Sonny laughed with Doody at some inside joke. Putzie slapped his shoulder and made his way out. The two boys hopped off the railing and left too.

"You know, Danny, I am kind of worried about the dance off," Sandy said, getting everyone's attention. "Maybe they dance differently than we do back home?"

"Don't worry about it," Rizzo butted in. Frenchy settled in the chair next to me. "Maybe we'll invent the Kangaroo Bop, he he."

Rizzo chuckled in mockery and looked at Kenickie for a cent of pride, but Kenickie ended up mocking her mocking laugh in turn. I snorted and tried to hide my giggle as Rizzo turned to glare at me.

"C'mon, let's get out of here Sandy," Danny got up as Sandy was finishing her sundae.

"Hey, Zuk, we'll see ya later, okay?" Kenickie hit his arm as he left. Danny nodded and Sandy stood up to leave.

"Bye Frenchy, bye Charlie," Sandy bid us goodbye.

"Bye, Sandy," we both said in unison. Rizzo took her cigarette and put it out in a half eaten burger.

Kenickie looked around the table at the food everywhere and his demeanor change. "Oh great, I get stuck with the check again," he said. He held his hand out to Rizzo. "Give me some money."

When she just looked at him while fixing his jacket over her shoulders, I slapped a five dollar bill on the table. He didn't say anything to me. Well, someone had to pay.

"Okay, what's the matter with you? You have the personality of a wet mop."

"Don't you start with me!" Rizzo snapped, eyeing me form the corner of her eyes.

"Oh s-sure! Fine! O-okay, eureka! How 'bout I finish with ya, huh?" He yelled back at her, slinging his arm around my chair and leaning into me.

Rizzo looked up at the scene before her and rage filled her eyes. "Finish this!"

She threw an untouched strawberry milkshake at Kenickie, getting it splattered onto me too.

"To you from me, Pinky Lee!" she yelled at him. She took off the leather jacket at threw it at his face.

"Not sorry Charlie," she quickly said as she rushed down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and Kenickie grabbed his jacket and a few of his belongings before storming down the stairs, me trailing behind. I know Kenickie isn't the type of guy that hits girls, but you never know. She has thrown a whiskey bottle at his head before.

"Rizzo!" Kenickie yelled after her. We got outside and he was practically running after her.

"Hey! Rizzo! I wanna talk to you! Now!" Kenickie yelled after her. I made sure to stay back from their heated conversation, but I would sometimes tune in, as if to gauge in on whether it was a hit-worthy topic or not.

"Her...sleeping around... Charlie... bitch...!" I heard staggered fragments. Sometimes, I didn't know whose voice was who's.

Rizzo started walking away. "We're over! In every single way!" Kenickie yelled. She turned around and flipped him off as she walked into the night.

Cautiously, I approached him. "Nickie?"

He jumped a bit. "Jesus, Charles, you scared me."

"Sorry," I mumbled. "Was that all because of me?"

"And other things. Rizzo is just too much sometimes and I don't think we were ever going to last." Kenickie said, looking into my eyes. I didn't say anything. I was too afraid. Kenickie was high on adrenaline, who knows what he can do. I saw him coming closer to my face. My feet were planted but my mouth ran.

"Kenickie, I-"

I was cut off once again by his lips on mine, molding perfectly and moving in sync. It didn't feel right though, there was too much going on, too much heartbreak. He was still covered in milkshake and that was weird.

I pushed him away and he looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "I'm sorry. It just doesn't feel right."

"So you're gonna act like a bitch too?" Kenickie asked. I gasped and stepped back from him.

"You have to be joking," I shook my head.

"Nah, all you sluts are goin' around doin' the same thing! I threw myself at your feet twice now!" Kenickie said, his hair bobbing as he made dramatic gesticulars.

"You know what, I'm going to be at Frenchy's until you decide you calm down," I said, walking away. I've had enough with him constantly needing to be guided. Maybe I just needed a lot of girl talk.

The diner was empty now since it was past closing time. "Frenchy?" I asked as I walked into the dark room. I saw her laying in one of the booths in the center.

"French, wake up," I shook her a bit.

"Ah!" she screamed as she shot up in the seat.

"Ah!" I screamed back in equal fear. She looked at me and blew out a breath.

"My guardian angel! He said to go back! I'm goin' back to Rydell, Charlie!" Frenchy exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"I've been trying to tell you that for months."

[EDITED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 801 14
"I never hated her, it was just that boyfriend of hers..." Y/n has been going to Rydall for years thinking that one of the T-birds hated her. She was...
228 3 25
(cover made by me!! [Wil]) we're two on this account so this story was written by two ppl!! wil and lay !aged up! kyle barely hang out with his frien...
75K 1.5K 57
The good hair crew and friends are finally out school and on summer break. What could go wrong? *Main characters from the show don't belong to me* -W...
162K 2K 15
Miguel x reader Y/N larusso I may put a smut Please read :) 1# Miguel Diaz 03/02/21