Shazam? (Billy Batson X Reade...

By FinnyFinnEh

Y/n L/n is Freddy Freeman's best friend. They've been best friends since they were kids, she's always gotten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 13

7.4K 199 208
By FinnyFinnEh

 I was laying in my bed with my eyes closed. The family and I had just gotten back from the carnival. Turns out while I was in my dream world they tore baldy's eye out and saved the fair. I had looked over to see a group of people cheering for them and a Santa Claus screaming "IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!" at a news reporter camera. 

 I close my eyes as tight as I can and pray that I'll be brought back to my dream. Just as I wished, I returned. The sky was dark this time, stars littered it and I looked to my left to see Billy Batson once again in the same white suit. "Is this like... Your favourite place?" Billy asks.

 I couldn't answer. I tried so hard to answer but nothing would come out. He grabs my hand gently and I hear him say, "just relax your body, let your words flow out like a stream."

 I swallow hard. I breathe in, then out. "This place feels so real," I say. 

 I hear his cute chuckle just before he says "That's because you want it to be real. Since you want it to be real, it will feel exactly what you want it to be. But that doesn't answer my question. Is this your favourite place?"

 I had to think about that. It may be my favourite place, but it isn't really a place. It's a vast intrusion between myth and reality. I want this place to exist, it feels so real like reality should. It isn't real, like the mythical aspect within it. 

 He faces me and asks "Did you like saving the carnival?"

 I relax and turn my body to face his. "I didn't do shit," I say. He smiles and rubs my arm in his soft hand. 

 "You did more than you could ever imagine, you supported me. I wanted to ask you something," he says, he pulls a small, light, blade from his back pocket. 

 "W-What is it?" I stutter out.

 He pulls me close and whispers to me, "relax," his arm wrapped tightly around my waist, the blade held between us by his other hand.

 "Why do you have-" He cuts me off.

 I stare into his brown eyes as he says, "stay." 

 "S-Stay where?" I ask. I begin shaking a bit.

 "Stay here, in the grass, with the flowers, birds, the skylight. Stay with me, you want to stay with me forever, right? Stay." I began to get scared.

 I started thinking that maybe this beautiful place had a dark side to it, something that would pull you in like a rope. "Billy, I-"

 "Wake up," he says quickly. Panic was written all over his face.

 "What?" I ask. I become scared as his eyes go darker than the sky above us. 

 "WAKE UP!" He yells and my eyes jolt open. I sit up with tears in my eyes and then hear a "Woah, woah," from the real Billy. I feel his arms wrap around me, they feel ten times more real than the ones in my dream as I cling to him. 

 "Did you yell, Billy?" I ask, thinking maybe my mythical world connected with reality.

 "No, I came in a minute ago to see if you were asleep, I saw you were laying on a flat pillow so I went to grab you another one. What's wrong?" He asks. 

 "Flat pillows are fine," I say. I didn't want to tell him what happened, it felt silly to me.

 "Hey, they're fine until you wake up with a kink in your neck," he says with a soft chuckle.

 "OR A BIG KINK IN YOUR DICK!" I hear Pedro from the hallway. My eyebrows furrow in disgust at the same time as Billy's do the same. 

 "Billy?" I ask. 

 "Mhm?" I wrapped my arms tighter around his torso and he wraps his arms around my shoulders the same way. 

 "Why don't you wear shirts?" I felt his skin in the palms of my hands.

 "I didn't think you'd wake up as if someone had just shocked you awake," he laughs. "I thought I could just waltz in here shirtless with a big pillow," he says. 

 I giggle and leave a small kiss on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head and we hear Rosa yell "LIGHTS OUT PEEPS!" 

 We all yell that we're doing so then Billy runs over to my bedroom door and closes it. "Billy-" I say and stand up. He skips over and wraps his arms around my waist. 

 "What?" He asks before kissing my cheek and pushing me onto my bed. 

 "Go to bed," I say. He runs over to my closet and grabs a big sweater and a pair of pyjama shorts from my dresser. He throws them at me and I scoff. "Go to bed, Batson," I say.

 "I am," he says as he climbs into my bed. He goes to the far end of the bed and faces the wall while laying under my blankets.

 "Billyyyy," I whine and he doesn't move.

 I leave the room and go to the bathroom. I begin to change my apparell getting scared at the same time for what's to come with my dream world. I walk into my room again minutes later and climb into bed, as close to the edge away from Billy as possible. 

 SOMEONE HAD ASKED ME TO DO SOMETHING A LIL LIKE THIS SO I SAID "Sure," AND HERE I AM! I FEEL EVIL BUT IT ISN'T SEX SO STFU LOL

 He turns his body to face me and asks, "What woke you up like that?"

 I giggle awkwardly and shrug. "Not sure, guess I just had a feeling a cute boy was walking into my room."

 He smile as he moves close to me and grabs my thighs, pulling them on either side of his hips. "B-Billy," I start getting nervous.

 He moves his face extremely close to my own and presses the tip of his nose to the tip of mine and whispers "Ssh, they'll hear us."

 I started getting worried as if he was trying to do something I wasn't ready for but his lips came in contact with my own and I blushed as I kissed him back. He rolls us over with a grunt from his struggle. He's still between my legs but on top of me. He cups my jaw and kisses me again. I kiss back, inhaling deeply through my nose and whispering "Billy," as he starts to kiss my jaw. 

 "Ssh," he says again. I hum quietly when he kisses down my neck.

 I start getting scared again that he wants this to go further and I clutch his hair and whisper "Billy, I don't want to-"

 "Just kisses, don't worry, okay?" He asks. "I'll stop if you really want me to."

 "I-... Continue," I whisper. He nods his head and goes back to leaving gentle, non arousing kisses on my neck. I hum as his lips litter small wet placements all along my throat. He pushed his hands under my shirt a bit and grabbed the waist band of my shorts. I went to say something but he got words out before I could.

 "Just holding something, Y/n, don't worry." He places a gentle kiss on my lips and I just sigh as he kisses my jaw again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 237 21
(there's a weird plot to this) So, reader is normal or so it would seem, not soon after revealing a secret to one of the slashers she seems to have h...
1.8K 21 6
While on his way to school Y/N meets someone just like him so he introduces himself to her and they become friends fast but realize the dangers they...
293K 6.3K 50
Brooklyn Robins was left to be raised by her 7 brothers after her mom died and dad had abandon them a few years prior. Her brothers have always been...
1.4K 57 15
(COMPLETED) THIS IS SO CRINGE. DONT READ IT- Freddy Freeman x fem reader. I changed it last minute but oh well. enjoy I guess :) - Book 1 and 2 *NONE...