Sommatore

Bởi HarliLawson1996

In this book, Jenna has a daughter who is the same age as Elena. Jenna was your with the birthed her daughter... Xem Thêm

00.... Pre~Pilot
01.... Pilot
02.... Night of the Comet
03... Friday Night Bites
04.... Family ties.
05.... You're Undead To Me.
06... Lost Girls
07... Haunted.
08... 162 Candles.
09... History Repeating
10... The Turning Point
11.... Bloodline
12... Unpleasentville
13... Children of the Damned
14... Fool Me Once
15... A Few Good Men
16... There Goes The Neighborhood
17... Let The Right One In
18.... Under Control
19... Miss Mystic Falls.
20.... Blood Brothers.
21... Isobel
22... Founder's Day.
23... The Return
24... Brave New World
25.... Bad Moon Rising.
26... Memory Lane
27... Kill or Be Killed
28... Plan B.
29... Masquerade
30... Rose
31... Katerina
32... The Sacrifice
33... By the Light of the Moon.
34... The Descent
35... Daddy Issues
37... The Dinner Party
38... The House Guest
39... Know Thy Enemy
40... The Last Dance
41... Klaus
42... The Last Day
43... The Sun Also Rises.
44... As I Lay Dying
45... The Birthday
46... The Hybrid
47... The End of an Affair
48... Disturbing Behavior
49.. The Reckoning
50... Smells Like Teen Spirit
51... Ghost World
52... Ordinary People
53... Homecoming
54... The New Deal.
55... Our Town
56... The Ties That Bind.
57... Bringing Out The Dead
58... Dangerous Liasions.
59... All My Children.
60... 1912
61... Break On Through.
62... The Murder of One
63... Heart of Darkness
64... Do Not Got Gentle
65... Before Sunset
66... The Departed
67... Growing Pains
68... Memorial
69... The Rager
70... The Five
71... The Killer.
72... We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes.
73... Isaac's Keeper.
74... We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
75... O Come, All Ye Faithful.
76... After School Special.
77... Catch Me If You Can.
78... A View To Kill.
79... Into the Wild.
80... Down the Rabbit Hole.
81 ... Stand By Me.
82... Bring It On.
83... Because the Night
84... American Gothic.
85... Pictures of You.
86... She's Coming Undone.
87... The Walking Dead.
The end... Graudation.
Credits. An aurhors note.

36... Crying Wolf

2K 45 3
Bởi HarliLawson1996

Allysomstands in front of Damon's full mirror and she notices a very small baby bump. She's only in some sweat pants and her bra at the moment. Her baby bump is barely noticeable, but it's there.

Damon wraps his arms around her from behind, his hands on her stomach. "You have a doctor's appointment today, right?"

"An ultrasound, yes." Allyson replies.

"Good thing it's early, I can take you." Damon says. "Let's get married."

"Really?" Allyson asls as she turns around.

Damon gets down on one knee, and opens a small ring box, and that reveals a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you marry me, Allyson Sommers?"

Allyson nods, too emotional to talk as Damon outs the ring on her. Then the morning sickness hits, and Ally runs.
(**)
Damon and Allyson are in the ultrasound room with a dark skinned nurse. This is the nurse Caroline fed from when she as changed. The nurse squeezes some goo onto Allyson's stomach, and she runs the wand over it. Damon takes Ally by he hand.

"It looks like you're having twins," the nurse says with a grin. "Congrats, mom and dad." The nurse hands them the print offs and the couple leaves.
(**)

Allyson outs the print off of her and Damon's twins in a frame and she places them above the fireplace. She sees Alaric walk in with Damon and she hugs Ric.

"Hey, Ric." Ally greets.

"What did the doctor say?" Alaric asks after he smiles at the engagement ring.

"I'm having twins," Allyson says.

Damon walks back in it's something wrapped in a cloth. "Twins, two more Salvatore's." Damon smirks before he looks at Alaric. "So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." The Salvatore vampire unrolls the cloth, revealing a silver dagger. "Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the originals, if there's any truth in that." Damon hands the dagger to Ric.

Ric takes the dagger from the vampire. "So you think is a setup?"

"It could be." Damon replies. "Guy's a weasel. Wouldn't put it past him." Damon adds, and he heads towards the bar. "What are up to to today, Mr. Saltzman?"

Alaric walks over to the fireplace, and he looks at the sonogram printoffs. "Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go to her family's lake house, but somehow, e both got roped into doing this Historical Society thing at the Lockwoods."

"Where Elijah's the guest of honor," Damon replies.

"Tell me you're not gonna kill him at the tea party," Alaric says.

"No, that would be stupid." Damon replies and earns a skeptical look from the teacher. "I want to know his endgame before I kill him, but I don't think it's time Elijah and I officially meet."

Trying to be funny and annoying, Damon taps Ric with the dagger. Alaric, on the other hand, looks unamused. And it's clear to Allyson.
(**)

Damon and Allyson enter the Lockwood mansion, where the historical tea is being he,d.

"Damon, Ally, What are you.... Is that a ring I see?" Jenna asks, her eyes lighting up. "And am I seeing s bump already?"

"Damon proposed, I said yes." Allyson replies. "I'm having twins."

Jenna hugs Allyson and Damon sees Andie Star. He sighs and he pulls Ally close. Andie has been trying to flirt with Damon, but he's engaged and perfectly happy with it. Damon and ally walk away from Jenna before Andie approaches, and they walk up to Carol Lockwood and Elijah. 

"Damon," Carol says in greeting. "Allyson, you're glowing; you're pregnancy is the news of the town."

"Of course, Hello, Miss Lockwood." Allyson greets.

"Carol," Damon muses in reply.

"What a surprise." Carol muses.

"Hi," Damon and caro, exchange kisses on the cheek.

"Hi," Carol greets. "Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families."

"Mh-hmm," Damon hums in response and looks at Elijah. "Such a pleasure to meet you."

"No, pleasures mine." Elijah says and shakes his hand then he takes Allyson's. "It's good to see you again, Allyson. You're glowing."
(**)

Allyson is reading one of the books in the dead mayor's office when Damon walks in with Elijah, and he closes the door behind them.

"Hello, ms Sommers."  Elijah greets the very, very powerful witch, but he isn't aware she's a witch. "What can i do for you, Damon?"

"I was hoping we could have a word." Damon says; Allyson is staying quiet again, unless she feels the need to speak.

"Where's Elena?" Elijah asks.

"Safe with Stefan," Damon replies. "They're laying low, you know, bit if a werewolf problem."

"Oh, yeah, I heard about that." Elijah replies.

"I'm sure you did since it was your witch that saved the day." Damon claims.

"You are welcome," Elijah says.

Damon sits on the desk next to his fiancée. "Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here."

"Why don't you just keep focused on keeping Elena safe and leave the rest to me?" Elijah retorts. "And keep Miss Allyson Safe, while you're at it."

Elijah goes to exit the study, but Damon vamp speeds over to block the way.

"Not good enough."

Elijah wraps a hand around Damon's throat, and vamp speeds him into a wall. On instinct, Damon grabs Elijah's throat, too. Dumbly. Elijah easily peals Damon's hand away from his throat. He makes sure to crush the Salvatore's hand on the process, earning a pained groan.

"You young vamoirs, so arrogant." Elijah says as he drops Damon's hand but he keeps Damon held against the wall. "How dare you come in here and challenge me?"

"You farm kill me, man." Damon wheezes. "It's not part of the deal."

"Silence." Elijah says before stabbing a nearby pencil into Damon's neck.

Eamon clithes at the pencil, he's in serious pain as Elijah lets him go. Damon falls against the desk and he removes the pencil. If Allyson does what she wants, Elijah will know of her witch, so she will wait until the sacrifice. Elijah throws his hand over the bloody wound. He won't feed off Allyson, not while she's pregnant.

Elijah pulls out a handkerchief, and wipes the blood from his hands. "I'm an original, show a little respect." He holds the handkerchief out, dangling it in front of Damon's face.

Damon grabs it heavily, and he places it over the wound.

"The moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead, so you should do what I say." Elijah warns. "Keep Elena Safe." He looks at Allyson. "I apologize for the mess, Miss Sommers." And Elijah leaves the room.

Allyson's eyes turn white as she heals Damon with magic. Damon kisses her in thanks before she helps him clean up the blood.
(**)

Damon and Allyson are in the library of their home with Alaric. Damon and Ric are drinking some bourbon while they talk.

"Today was a bust." Damon claims.

"Yeah." Ric says. "How's the throat?"

"Allyson magically healed it, but it is sore," Damon replies b

"Yeah. That Elijah's one scary dude, but with nice hair." Ric says. "Hey, you want another?" Ric stands.

Damon hands the hunter his glass. "He's gonna be hard to kill."

Ric walks over to the bar in the room. "Yeah. I'd think twice before I'd trust they dagger and some ash to do the job." Ric pours some bourbon into their glasses. "You're gonna need more info."
(**)

Allyson is on the couch, watching in horror as Damon is chains on to a chair with wooden stakes spinning through his neck from a collar. He was vervained but now he is becoming less weakened, but can't move. Ally looks at Alaric's dead body. She can't move. Stevie, one of the wolves from Jules's pack, has threaded to kill her and the babies if she did.

Stevie is in front of Damon, holding the chains that control the spiked collar. "Morning sunshine." Stevie says. "I saw this in a movie once, some torture porn flick. Anyway, they had this collar device that was really cool, so I just modified it some with some wooden nails, and when I pull..." Stevie pulls on toe chains, the wooden stake looking nails jab into Damon's neck, who groans in pain.

Jules finally speaks up from the corner, she had yelled at Stevie for his threat to the pregnant woman. "So, o hear you have the moonstone." She and two of her wolves walk further into the room.

Damon starts laughing. "Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now. Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me. I don't talk. Someone loses a heart. Last time, it was your boy Mason. And don't forget, Ally is a very power witch, too. She can melt a wolf heart."

Stevie wraps the chains around his hands. He does admit though, he is more scared of Allyson right now because he believes she really is very powerfln

Jules approaches Damon, unaffected by Allyson. "This time, it'll be you." She looks at Stevie, and nods.

Stevie pulls the chains, and the stake things stab into Damon's neck. Allyson winces as Damon groans in pain.
(**)

Jules is now leaned against a shotgun as she speaks. "You know what the great thing about a buckshot is? It scatters through the body. Maximum damage."n

Damon looks at the gun with intrigue.

Jules points it at Damon. "Where's the moonstone?"

Allyson looks up and she sees Elijah. He outs a finger on his lips, telling her not to say a word. She faintly nods and listens to Damon and Jules again.

"Get over it, honey." Damon says. "You're never gonna get it."

"You looking for this?" Elijah asks, everyone looks at him.

Elijah is leaning against the banister, twirling the moonstone in his hand. Elijah walks down the stairs and places the stone on the table, and backs away. "Go ahead. Take it." He looks at Allyson, who is smirking. She knows what he's doing.

One of the wolves speeds over to the moonstone, but Elijah is faster. Elijah plunges his hand into the chest of the wolf, and he removes the heart. The wolf falls dead on the couch beside Allyson. Allyson scowls And she jumps up, and she moves near Elijah.

"Why did you do it there?" She scowls.

Elijah smiles and two more wolves speed over. And without any effort, Elijah removes their hearts as well and drops them next to their bodies. Jules runs out of the house, scared. Elijah walks over to Stevie, who's cowering in fear.

Elijah pulls Stevie up from the ground. "What about you, sweetheart, hmm?" Elijah challenges. "You want to take a shot? Yes? No? Yes? Where's the girl?"

Damon carefully looks around. "I don't know."

"It doesn't really matter." Elijah replies.

The original vampire punches Stevie in the face, knocking him clean out. Elijah removes th chains strapping Damon on the chair, and the spiked collar. "So you realize this is the third time I've saved your life now?"

Damon doesn't reply, he just hugs Allyson. Elijah grabs the moonstone after turning around, and he leaves the house. Damon calls Bonnie after he moves the chair to the original spot. This is where he learns that completing the ritual and the sacrifice ordeal was all apart of Elijah's plan. Allyson knew she couldn't trust him. She just knew it. That's why she always trusts her instincts, because they're almost always right.
(**)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.8K 1.1K 21
All my life I have been torn down; reduced to nothing. I lost my parents. I lost my home. I lost myself. And in the end, I lost my life. Then I my...
921K 24.1K 45
When Jennifer Fell gets the worst news of her life, she is faced with a decision. Can she stay in Mystic Falls and take over her father's position on...
344 66 20
Things have been calm in Mystic Falls for years. Damon and Elena have been peacefully raising their family in the town where they both grew up. But t...
93.7K 1.4K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...