LIVIE || DYLAN O'BRIEN

By soulfulstiles

{DYLAN O'BRIEN} {SOCIAL MEDIA FIC} On-screen, Liv Mason and Dylan O'Brien have natural chemistry. Playing chi... More

rights
cast
disclaimer
playlist
profiles {instagram & twitter}
instagram 1
instagram 2
twitter 3
instagram 4
twitter 5
private message 6
instagram 7
private message 8
instagram 9
facetime 10
instagram 11
twitter 12
instagram 13
instagram 14
twitter 15
private message 16
twitter 17
instagram 18
private message 19
groupchat 20
instagram 21
private message 22
instagram 23
twitter 24
instagram 25
instagram 26
groupchat 28
instagram 29
article 30
instagram 31
interview 32
autocomplete interview 33
article 34
instagram 35
the end: your choice
christmas bonus:)
bonus: never have i ever
bonus: staying silent isn't an option
bonus: olivia and tyler take friendship test
bonus: dylan o'brien and olivia mason find out how well they know each other
bonus: lake trip
bonus: q&a and pb&j waffles
bonus: pb&j waffles cont'd
bonus: season six promo
bonus: vote
bonus: things that need to be said
bonus: last day of filming
bonus: outdoors
bonus: tw reunion
bonus: tw reunion part 2
i can't believe it
New Book
bonus: just dylia being cute :)
bonus: surprise!
bonus: the outfit premiere
bonus: teen wolf movie
bonus: teen wolf interview
bonus: the actual interview (young hollywood)
bonus: not okay premiere
vote on new cover
bonus: tw movie poster
bonus: trio photoshoot and interview for flaunt magazine
bonus: tw countdown :)
bonus: dylia in wonderland magazine
help me pick a new cover!

instagram 27

11.4K 264 100
By soulfulstiles

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

dobrien posted a photo

liked by julesybob417, tbsangster, and 2,000,124 others

dobrien "whatcha doing Livie?"
"Not much, just hangin'."
#stunttraining

view all 474,805 comments
tagged: livmason, teenwolf

username if she's doing stunt training that means Sierra is going to be kicking some serious butt y'all!!!

username looks like a cinnamon roll but could actually kill you

username I love #dylia too much

tylerposey58 hOW iS ShE nOT tIReD!? We've been freaking up since three and she's been running around like it's nothing
dobrien she's had like seven cups of coffee dude.

username lol 'just hangin' we luv Olivia's sarcasm

username is no one else imagining dyl and liv working out together??

username dang Olivia is beautiful
[dobrien liked this comment]

livmason oooo look at me flex 💪🏻
dobrien it was hard not to😍
livmason 🥰

username we Stan a cute and confident queen

username correction: looks like a cinnamon roll, actually is a cinnamon roll

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

livmason posted a photo

liked by greggsulkin, melissabenoist, and 1,897,506 others

livmason I regret eating wedding cake last weekend
#ishouldnthavetoworkout
#imanempathnotawerewolf

view all 465,108 comments

username she can box too!?

username y'all we ain't ready for Sierra in 3B

dobrien never regret eating cake Livie.
livmason boi you right

username lol does he have her post notifs on??
username2 I think it'd be weirder if he didn't.

danimason awe look at my sissy kicking butt
livmason 😚

username girl I'd hate to get on her bad side
username2 pfft liv wouldn't hurt a fly.
tylerposey58 have you even been watching this past season? Olive's been kicking ass
livmason heck yeah👊🏻
tylerposey58 👊🏻

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?" Olivia jokingly answered as she looked up from her laptop. Her door to her trailer remained shut, since she had locked it when she answered her mother's phone call from earlier. Based on his voice, Olivia knew it was Dylan on the other side but wanted to see what he would do.

She stood quietly and walked over to the door, stopping right in front of it to hear him better. "Candice," he stated.

Confused, Olivia scrunched her nose as she replied, "Candice who?"

"Candice door open or what?"

Olivia stifled a laugh, understanding the joke. However, she spoke up only to say, "Nah, I think it's bolted forever."

"Is that so?" she smiled at the competitive tone in his voice. "What if I tell another joke? Then can I see your pretty face?"

"Depends on how funny it is," Olivia teased.

"Challenge accepted," Dylan agreed with a nod, even though she couldn't see him. "Knock, knock."

"Who's there?"

"Honey bee?"

Thoroughly enjoying this, Olivia replied brightly, "Honey bee who?"

"Honey bee a dear and open up, would you?" Dylan asked. He grinned in success as he heard her giggle through the door, and it only widened once he saw her face. "Awe, I knew you'd like that one."

"It was cute, I'll give you that," Olivia agreed, smiling softly at him. "You wanna come in?"

"Of course."

He followed her inside, noticing how her laptop was still open and laying on the side table beside her couch. "I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"

"Oh no," Olivia waved her hand to assure him as she sat down again. "I was just on YouTube to pass time before I go back to hair and makeup."

"You're not done for today?" Dylan asked her, confused. "You should've been done before me, Livie. To be honest, I half expected you to be home by now."

"I was supposed to be, but Keira and I need to do reshoots," she explained while she ran a hand through her dirty-blonde hair. "I think I'll be done around seven now."

Dylan's eyes widened. "Seven? Livie, your call time this morning was three. How are you even awake right now?"

"Well, like you told Tyler, I've had a lot of coffee," Olivia gave him a smile of assurance. "I'm wide awake, buddy."

"Still, I was hoping you'd get done early," Dylan frowned, wringing his hands in his lap.

"Why?"

"Well, um," Dylan cleared his throat, daring to glance at her as butterflies flew around in his stomach. "I wanted to ask you on a date for tonight. Properly, I mean."

Olivia felt her entire face widen into an expression of excitement from his words, a giant smile spreading from ear to ear while her cheeks reddened. "Dylan, I'd love to go on a date with you tonight," she told him genuinely, moving her hand to rest over his.

Dylan couldn't believe his ears. "Wait, seriously?"

Olivia chuckled, but nodded her head. "Yeah, seriously. I've been waiting for you to ask me since the wedding."

"Well now I feel foolish," Dylan sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, while tightening the grasp he held on her fingers. But then he remembered their topic beforehand, leading him to say, "Wait, we can't go out."

Thinking he was referring to dating in general, Olivia couldn't hide how her face fell in disappointment. "Why not?"

"No, wait, I don't mean, like ever," Dylan rushed to fix his mistake, turning his body to fully face her. "I just meant tonight. Livie, I don't wanna wear you out; you already have a long afternoon ahead."

"Oh, I'll be fine," Olivia shrugged off his worry with a bright smile.

He looked at her wearily, "You're sure?"

Olivia laughed, "Yes, I'm sure. Come on, you're acting like you don't ever wanna go on a date with me."

"No, trust me I do," Dylan replied quickly, feeling his heart rate escalate the longer he looked at her. Her ocean eyes sparkled as she looked at him happily and the freckles dusted across her nose Dylan imagined to be constellations. He let out a deep sigh, "I really, really wanna go on a date with you."

"That's what I like to hear," she grinned, leaning forward. Her hands gently cupped his cheeks before her lips pressed against his, Dylan instantly responding.

Ever since Olivia kissed him in the garden, he had been counting down the minutes until he could kiss her again. Something about the way her soft lips moved against his or how electricity flowed through his veins made him never want to pull away.

His fingers tangled themselves in her hair as she moved closer to him, wanting as little space between them as possible.

Everything between the pair felt so...natural. It could be that they were already used to how the other kissed, acting as love interests and all, but Olivia and Dylan felt different this time. This time they weren't pretending. They weren't forcing their feelings to the pits of their stomachs, or ignoring how their hearts thumped against their chests. They embraced it all, and when they took a moment to breathe, Dylan found himself quickly leaning in again within seconds. "Someone's eager," Olivia whispered, a breathy laugh escaping her lips.

"Can't help it," he replied, brushing his nose against hers. "I really like you, Olivia Mason."

"I really like you too, Dylan O'Brien," she informed him happily, pressing a quick kiss to his lips once more.

"Are you sure tonight is okay?" Dylan asked one more time to be safe. "We can always go out this weekend."

"I'll be fine, I promise," Olivia assured, though her heart warmed at his thoughtfulness. "How about we meet at eight? That gives me an hour to get ready and I'll meet you at your house."

"Sounds perfect to me," Dylan answered, but to be fair he was more focused on their close proximity above all else.

"Good; it's a date then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 3.6K 192
Can too popular actors really find happiness in each Other? Dylan O'Brien who is 27 years old and played stiles in teen wolf. He's the heartthrob of...
363K 4.2K 56
Imagine...being with the amazing actor and all his fictional characters. The stories await... Dylan O'Brien, Stiles Stilinski, Void Stiles, Stuart Tw...
384K 14.3K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
565K 8.7K 94
~ Imagines ~ Preferences ~ Smut ~ When ~ One Shots ~ Dylan'O'Brien ~ Stiles Stilinksi ~ Tyler Posey ~ Scott McCall ~ Tyler Hoechlin ~ Derek Hale ~ D...