FROM STRANGERS TO SOULMATES...

By JuviaFullbuster234

Gray Fullbuster, a final year college student of Magnolia University moves out from his parents house to lead... More

PROLOGUE :- SAFE & WARM
CHAPTER 1 : FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER 2 : FORTUNE COOKIES
CHAPTER 3 : SISTER
CHAPTER 4 : WE MEET ONCE AGAIN
CHAPTER 5: OUR RINGS
CHAPTER 6 : BLUSHED CHEEKS
CHAPTER 7 : UR's CAKE WORLD
CHAPTER 8 : DATE-UNEXPECTED
CHAPTER 9 : I'M THERE FOR YOU
CHAPTER 10 : OOPS!!! GOT CAUGHT
CHAPTER 11 : INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER 12 : WHO IS "SHE"?
CHAPTER 13 :- SLEEPOVER PARTY
CHAPTER 14 : HIS ANGER
CHAPTER 15 : I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 16 : BABY IN CARE
CHAPTER 17 : Her Thoughtful Revenge
CHAPTER 18 : GIRL'S TALK
CHAPTER 19 : HER FRIEND
CHAPTER 20 : DAY 1
CHAPTER 21 : REWARD OR NOT??
CHAPTER 22 : Hope She Remembers
CHAPTER 23 : GRAY'S EX
CHAPTER 24 : Making Her Feel Better
CHAPTER 25 : HIS FEELINGS
CHAPTER 26 : That Time Of The Month
CHAPTER 27 : WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
CHAPTER 28 : PORTRAIT
CHAPTER 29 : LOVE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 30 : BEACH
CHAPTER 31 : DATE AND NIGHT
CHAPTER 33 : DON'T INSULT MY GIRL
CHAPTER 34 : COUPLE'S QUARREL
CHAPTER 35 : HIS DREAM
CHAPTER 36 : SIBLINGS INTERACTION
CHAPTER 37 : CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER 38: GOOD BYE, MY GRAY
CHAPTER 39 : PERMISSION
CHAPTER 40 : HAPPY REUNION
CHAPTER 40.5 : HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 41 : JUVIA'S SICKNESS
CHAPTER 42:MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 43:- GRUVIA WEDDING

CHAPTER 32 : PARENT'S VISIT

1.2K 30 11
By JuviaFullbuster234

NEXT DAY

"I think this is the place mentioned in the address, sir." The driver informed his master.

"Yeah!! it says Snowlane Locality. Mika, call Layla and ask what's her flat name and number." Silver told his wife to call their friend.

Both Silver and Mika decided to pay their son a visit but as Gray didn't give them the correct address. 

They thought Juvia would know his whereabouts and they remembered she was their friend Layla's tenant. 

They could have easily called her and inquired only if she had attended their call. 

Today neither Gray nor Juvia attended their call much to their dismay.

So the Fullbuster couples decided to pay their friend and future daughter-in-law a visit along with a souvenir from their sister's cake shop.

"Dear, her flat name is Lance and she is on the ground floor." Mika informed her husband.

"Fine, we will get down. You just find a place to park the car and once we finish talking, we will call you again." 

Silver told his driver and the older couple got down and made their way to the assigned flat.

AT LAYLA'S HOUSE

LAYLA'S POV

"Mom, where is the spare key of their apartment?" My daughter and her friends have come to visit me and her friends upstairs.

"It's with Gray. Don't worry dear, trying calling them. They must have gone out without my knowledge." I told my daughter.

"No aunt Layla, I knocked on their door and also checked, it's locked from within that's why we are asking for the spare key. Those two are still sleeping this late in the afternoon." Natsu hissed.

"Luckily, Gajeel and Jellal didn't come with us or else they would have created the ruckus about their sister not responding to their calls." 

Levy sighed in relief thinking about the possible behaviour her boyfriend would give finding the situation.

Suddenly my mobile rang from the room, I went to attend the call and their conversation was still audible across the room.

"Didn't he say, he was taking her on a date? So they must have been tired and came quite late at night. That's why they are still sleeping." Lucy shared her piece of mind.

"It's more like the activities after the date is causing them to sleep like a log. Hehehe." 

Levy giggled thinking about another possible reason which caused me to blush and they chuckled.

The call was from Mika, now I have a bad feeling about this.

Did Gray inform his parents still that he is staying with Juvia or not? Now I need to act according to their emotions and words.

I attended the call and came to know they are coming to visit Juvia to know about Gray's address and now they are asking for my flat name and number. Nevertheless, I informed them and soon they are going to come.

I quickly went to tell this news to my daughter, 

"Lucy, Gray's parents are coming here to talk to Juvia and know about his address. Call them soon."

"Aunty now we are in the fix. Those two why the hell can't they just pick the call." Erza yelled in anger making Natsu scared.

JUVIA'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes due to the bright sunlight poundering within the room. 

I felt a sudden burden on my chest as I rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear, I saw Gray's head on my breasts.

I blushed and remembered about yesterday night's activity. Finally, we had our first time together. 

I took a look at his face, he looked quite peaceful and cute while sleeping. I gently caressed his cheeks and kissed his head.

He winced in his sleep, I guess, now he is awake.

"Happy morning Gray."

"Happy morning, Princess. How are you feeling? Sorry if I was rough." He greeted me while kissing my chest.

"No Gray, you were gentle but I feel sore down there. Thank you Gray."

I shifted his position so that now we could cuddle and kiss his cheeks.

His strong arms snaked around my waist and pulled me towards his chest and kissed my forehead, 

"Thank you Juvia. You chose me to give your special gift. I'm elated, my princess.
    But could you just cut those nails of yours, it looks bloody over my back."

I looked with concern and lifted myself to look at my doings on his back, as he said it does look bloody. 

"I'm sorry Gray. Does it hurt?"

"No I'm in heaven. Don't move."

Suddenly I felt his mouth around my left nipple because of the position I'm in now.

I playfully smacked his arms, "Quit teasing me. Now leave me, what time is it now?" I asked him.

"I guess it must be 10am. It looks quite sunny today." Suddenly, his mobile rings. I got him the mobile from the dressing table.

"Pervert Gray, quit staring at me like that, it's embarrassing." I cover my breasts with my arms. 

I should say he has peppered my pale skin with his love bites.

"It's not that I'm seeing them for the first time. Yesterday I saw them wholly and even felt them, Juvia. How soft and big they were. I want to continue."

He smirked at me while I blushed and cursed him under my breath, "Perverted Gray".

I got into the bed after taking the mobile and snuggled next to him. It was a call from Natsu-San but Gray just cut the call, 

"Always interrupting our moment, come Juvia let's begin with round 2." He begins to hug me and I respond back.

NATSU'S POV

"Geez, that Ice-princess just cut my call. I'm sure he is upstairs. Let him get caught." I hissed at his arrogant behaviour.

"But we have to do some...." Before Levy could finish the sentence, the doors opened to reveal Gray's parents. We greeted them and they made their way to the sofa.

"Oh what a surprise kids, we didn't expect you here. If you are here then where is Gray?" Aunt Mika asked us while handing over the souvenir to Aunt Layla.

"He didn't come with us. I guess, he must be working in the stores." Lucy lied to his parents.

"Actually, he is not there. We just checked the store while coming here before, neither he picked up his call. So we thought of asking Juvia-chan about him and his address."

Uncle Silver told us while aunt Layla served them coffee.

"Oh by the way, when did you come? Does Juvia-chan know about your visit?" Aunt Mika asked us.

"We came just now,aunty. So she doesn't know about us coming here, we thought of giving her a surprise visit. Isn't it girls?" Erza asked for the girls to support her.

"Okay, stay here. I and Silver will just make a quick visit to her apartment and get back to you. I need to know about my baby's whereabouts." She sounded worried about her Baby.

"Even we will accompany you, Mika-San." Levy interrupted her.

"Okay, Mika, why don't you and girls go have some time with Juvia-chan? I will stay her with Layla and Natsu." Uncle sent them. 

'Hope the Ice-princess gets out of this mess easily.' I thought and prayed for him.

GRAY'S POV

After cutting the call from Natsu, we resumed back to our cuddling session. 

Yesterday was really the best day of my life and I even let Juvia know about that by my work on her.

I feel energized and happy for some reason. I hope I can stay like this in the arms of my lady forever.

"Oh Gray, look at the time, it's 2pm." Juvia exclaimed, totally ruining the mood after taking a look at the wall clock.

I was shocked we slept this long. I guess, we must have been really tired and would have felt happy and peaceful after the certain activity.

"Gray, I guess, we must freshen up. Enough of laying around, go take shower and then I will go." She pushed me out of the bed.

"I suggest we both take the shower together." I smirked at her.

She threw the pillow at me and blushed, "Enough of this teasing session and cover yourself." She closed her eyes.

"Hey Juvia, you shouldn't feel this embarrassed so get used to it."

"Oh Gray, enough now go get freshened up." 

I went in to take a hot shower so I regulated the water temperature of the heater and began to brush my teeth. 

In the mirror, I could see all the love bites, she had left on my chest and neck and back covered with thin red nail marks. 

I felt proud of my lady's work, this shows I did my job correctly.

After enjoying the hot shower for some time, I heard her calling me so I wore the towel around my hips and went out while rubbing my wet hairs with another towel.

Juvia covered herself with the comforters and was sitting on the bed, 
"Gray, someone is knocking on the door. I guess the delivery man would have come to deliver the bag which we ordered online."

"Okay baby, I will go see him."

"Gray, at least wear some tshirt before going naked in front of a man."

"Are you fearing that a man might become your love-rival after seeing my abs huh!!" I smirked at her and she blushed, "Idiot.."

Nevertheless, I wore a clean t-shirt and shorts before attending the door while the towel lying around my neck.

MIKA'S POV

So the girls and I went to Juvia-chan's apartment on the first floor to inquire about my baby.

I was led by the girls as they knew which apartment she lived in, they knocked the door of flat number 413, after knocking for 5 minutes the doors opened to reveal My Baby.

"Lucy, Erza, Levy and MOM!!! What are you guys doing here?" He looked shocked and embarrassed seeing me.

He soon closed the door, "Gray, let us in. We don't want to break the door nor create ruckus here. Open up." Erza threatened. 

Seeing my baby coming out of a girl's room, I feel something scandalous, don't tell me he has done something. Just thinking about this makes my face warm.

He opened the door and let us in. He didn't dare to look into my eyes nor face us directly.

"Idiot, what were you doing without picking up your calls? Can't you what time it is? And what are you doing here at Juvia-chan's place?" I shouted at him with a blush on my cheeks.

As if on cue, I heard Juvia-chan's voice, Gray was gesturing her to go back inside but she didn't understand his gesture and began to talk, 

"Oh Erza-San and Lucy-san, what are you doing here?" She came to the living room seeing them.

She didn't see me as I was standing near the other end of the couch. 

I saw she was wearing Gray's shirt which reached upto her thighs.

Then Lucy made her turn towards my direction, her eyes dilated as wide as a moon seeing me in the room. 

Her face fully flushed and she began to look towards Gray's direction.

"Oh Go....do.. Good mor...nine...ng morning...good morning Mom." She finally finished saying her dialogue.

"It's Good Afternoon, Juvia-chan." I corrected her. She smiled sheepishly.

'Damn kids these days are so hormonal. I will really smack Gray if he got her pregnant.' I thought for myself.

"So Gray, I guess, you have some work of explaining the situation around you." I asked him.

"Mom, just wait. Let me explain. Juvia, come with me and give back my shirt." He pulled her with him.

"Gray, you idiot, leave her here. Don't you have shame." Lucy yelled at him.

I don't know what emotion I was feeling now as my mind has been rained on.

"Girls, do me a favor? Go and send your uncle here? I need him while ranting Gray." I asked the girls to call Silver.

After Silver came, I told him what I saw a few moments back. He began to laugh, "He surely is faster than us in this matter." 

I smacked his arms, "Just be serious here, this could have been a scandalous situation if the neighbours found this disturbing and it would degrade Juvia-chan's character. I'm worried about Juvia-chan here, not Gray."

Soon Gray came out alone,

"Dad!! When did you come?"

"Just now son, so I guess, you have few things to explain." Silver was grinning.

"Dad, it's nothing. Yesterday, I took Juvia on a date and it got quite late. So I decided to stay here with her, that's it." 

He said while scratching his temple with a blush pasted on his cheeks.

"Oh where did you take her?" 

"To Amusement Park."

"Silver get back to the business, don't go diverting from the main topic." I yelled at him and Gray stiffened under my voice.

"Okay, what were you doing till now? Why didn't you pick up our call?" 

"I was sleeping that's why."

"Where were you sleeping?"

"On the couch while she was sleeping in her bed." 

"Really son!! Should I believe this?" Silver smirked.

"Oh Dad,Mom, fine, let me tell you the truth. I and Juvia had our first time yesterday. Fine, now you know the answer, just leave this topic." Gray said with a huge blush on his face.

"And I did tell you, I proposed my love to her last week. And another thing,...."

He told us how he met her and ended up staying in the same apartment as a fake married couple to deceive Layla and maintained this lie until Layla herself found the truth by remembering who he was and asked her to keep this secret from us. 

Literally, my head was spinning with the new found information.

"Oh that's why you looked quite healthy for someone who lives away from the house. You were getting fed by your wife." Silver teased him.

"Mom, I'm sorry if you find I deceived and broke your trust. Please don't fault Juvia, she has nothing to do with this. It's my fault." Gray came and sat in front of me on the ground.

"Gray, to be honest, I'm angry at you for hiding these stuff from us until now. And moreover, I'm your mother, you could have told me the truth. Fine, Gray it's okay. I understand." I ruffled his hairs and smiled to make him feel better even if I'm not okay with it.

"Where is Juvia-chan?" I asked him. He pointed to the closed door. 

I went in and saw Juvia sitting on the bed, "Juvia-chan!! I'm sorry if my Gray hurt you or led you to do those things." I patted her shoulder.

"No, mom. I don't know whether I still have the rights to call you that but it's not Gray's fault. It's my fault I led him to do such things. Please forgive him, he is innocent."

She was worried about the Gray.

"Mika-San, please don't get angry at Gray. I don't want myself to be the cause of disturbance between a parent and a child. 
       It's the 2nd time, I have caused such issues. I'm sorry, I'm not worthy of Gray's love when I'm disturbing his relationship with his parents." She began to cry.

I hugged and told her the reason why I was angry at him as I didn't want him to ruin her character.

"Juvia-chan, didn't we say we are supportive of your relationship. Promise me you won't say such things again and will always stay with my Gray." I smiled at her. She responded back and I hugged her.

"Mom, so you are not angry at him anymore?" 

"No dear, if he is happy that's enough for us. And next time, be careful while doing 'that'. Do use protection.
     Once you both finish your college and if he mans up for a marriage proposal, we will happily get you married." 

I patted her shoulder and she smiled back with a cute blush. We got up and made our way to the hall.

"So next time use protection, okay my idiotic son. If Juvia-chan turns out to be pregnant, don't get that baby aborted, fine." Silver was advising Gray.

"Dad!! Stop it. Geez, we just did it yesterday." Gray yelled at him with a huge blush.

I and Juvia-chan came to the living room seeing a smile on her face, Gray relaxed and smiled at us.

"Gray, now at least, you told us the truth fine. We are happy how you took care of Juvia-chan like a gentleman. 
     Keep up with the good work and use protection for Pete's sake,Gray. We are too young to be grandparents."
I patted his shoulder.

"Mika, why are you not calling him by his pet name?" Silver teased me.

"Because he is not a baby anymore. He is a grown up man. And now that he has found a girl, she will call him Baby." I smirked at them while both of them blushing.

"Okay dear, take care of our Gray and you too Gray, take care of our Juvia-chan. Bye, come visit us next time." I said and went out.

"Here Juvia-chan, a souvenir for you and our son. Bye take care both of you." Silver waved them bye and we left after paying Layla a small visit.

JUVIA'S POV

After Mom and Dad left us, Gray closed the doors and sighed in relief. 

I hugged him, "Gray, I'm sorry. It's because of me that we were caught up in such an embarrassing situation. Please forgive dear."

He hugged me back and placed his chin above my head, "Yeah it was embarrassing to get caught but fun. I'm happy as my parents like you very much. And don't be sorry for anything, I Love You."

"I Love You too Gray. But we need to worry as we didn't use the protection yesterday, what if I get pregnant?" I asked him in a worried tone.

"I guess, I must leave you. I'm not ready for that kind of commitment." Hearing him say such things, my heart shattered tears began to stream down my eyes.

"How could you say that , Gray? So you don't need me anymore.
     Wait I will tell this to Gajeel-kun and Jellal, they will take care of you." I was sobbing and smacked his chest with my palms.

He caught hold of my wrists,

"Hey relax, I just teased you. I'm sorry baby. I won't leave you in such conditions. It's our love that will be growing in you. I just wanted to tease you.

Even if you find out that you are pregnant, next moment I will propose to you and make you my wife. This I'm doing because I Love you, Juvia." He kissed my forehead and I finally relaxed.

"And don't go telling your brothers about this, they will kill me."

"Hope I don't get pregnant. We are too young to be parents, I'm hardly 20 and you are just 21. Let's see in 2 week if I get my periods, then it's good or else bad news." 

"Didn't I say, I'm totally okay with this. I'm ready to face a new phase of our life with you by my side.
    So don't fret. So wanna go on a dinner date, dear?" He asked me with a smile.

I tightened my hug around his torso, "Sure come let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 765 43
It was so dark. I was thinking about my guild, wait, what was the name of my guild? What was a guild again? I felt like I should know, but just could...
12.3K 445 16
She was always there bugging him,trying to comfort him to the best of her abilities,just for him to take notice of her...at least once. That's all sh...
714K 28.5K 88
She cares for him.. She loves him... She helps him... She's the one who changed his entire life into a fun one... She's his Personal Assistant... #62...
60.9K 2.1K 22
One day Gray decides to go on a quest solo and Mira takes this as a chance to matchmaker and lets Juvia go with him. Forcefully, he agrees. However...