The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
๐Ÿ”ชPrologue (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
๐Ÿ”ช QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
๐ŸŽ‰Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

๐Ÿ”ช Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)

15.3K 437 67
By emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 07/10/2023

Aurora's POV

"We're here." Mom said, turning off the car engine. I look out from my window and I saw the graveyard that I haven't seen since my last visit here.

I step out of the car and walked with Mom, who is on my right as she places her arm around me. We walked past a lot of gravestones and I can feel a sudden chill on my face as the cool wind swiftly hits it.

Then I spotted a familiar gravestone that is different from the others.

The gravestone was as white as the crystalline snow. As soon as I'm near the beloved gravestone of my Father, with his name beautifully carved on it, I reached out to touch the marble and run my fingers over the black engraved lettering.

Somehow... the cold feeling of the stone making contact with my fingers brought some peace. It was still beautiful, polished, and smooth. The color of the marbled gravestone is almost similar to my deadly and cold skin.

I can feel his presence and it almost felt like he's still alive but in reality... he is not. Yet, it feels like he's looking down on us.

If he's still alive, I wouldn't end up being Steven's little... puppet. I wouldn't end up trapped in this fucking nightmare that might never end. But it could end... if I step up for myself and stop being a fucking coward.

"Okay, let's just go," I said as I took off. I can hear Mom's footsteps following behind me, heading back to the car. I look around and I saw someone, specifically a guy with a somewhat built physique, not too far and I caught him staring at me as if he was... watching. I walk a bit slow as I squinted my eyes and I saw the face of... Steven?!

After seeing his face, horrible memories of him just start playing in my head.

My eyes widen and the next thing I know, I can feel my legs shaking and I lost my focus on walking which made me lose my balance and I fall to the ground. I can feel myself shaking and my breathing goes faster.

"Aurora! Sweetie, are you okay?" Mom said and I look back to the guy and he was gone. "What's gotten into you?"

"I'm... I'm fine. I j-just tripped." I said in a shaky voice as I lift myself up from the ground, dusting off my knees and hands.

"Be careful while you're walking." She scolded a bit. We continue walking towards the car and as soon as we approach the car, we hopped inside.

Mom started the engine and drive off. I look out from my window and furrowed my eyebrows. He has the same features as Steven, just like... earlier back at the lake.

'Could that be... Steven's other twin brother? Or am I just imagining things? Or am I going crazy?'

__

Despite that sudden... thing back at the cemetery, I had a great time with Mom. I wish I could spend more days like this with her as we used to every day.

Mom stopped the car engine after we parked next to Mr. Anderson's car, which means they're back. And he's back.

We head inside and I saw Mr. Anderson having a conversation with Toby and Steven. Mom joins in and I told her that I'll be visiting Miss Victoria for a while.

I head out of the house once again and walk all the way to her house.

Her house is more simple than the others and she has a beautiful front yard filled with different kinds of flowers.

I knock on her door and waited. It didn't take long as the door swung open and I came face to face with Miss Victoria's lovely and friendly face.

"Oh hello, Aurora. Do you need anything?" She asked. I take a deep breath and look back at the house.

"Yes, may I come in... please?" I said nervously.

"Of course, come in." She let me enter the house and she closes the door. Looking around her house, it gives off vintage/old-school vibes. Her house smells like rosemary and mint, not too sweet or too strong, and it hit my nostrils as I slowly breathe in its scent. Trinkets here and there, paintings of flowers and cats hanging everywhere.

She leads me to the small dining room and there's a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Take a seat." She said. I sit down and wait. A minute later, she came to the table with a tray of blueberry muffins, some scones, and two teacups filled with lemon tea.

She handed one of the teacups to me and I accepted it. The sweet smell of lemon tea gives comfort and it has this ability that makes you feel warm since it's very chilly these days. I take a sip of it but then I ended up drinking all of it.

"Do you want a muffin or a scone?" She asked.

"A muffin is fine, thank you," I said and she placed the blueberry muffin on a plate and hand it to me. She then sit down and took a sip of her tea.

"Now, what is it that you need from me, dear?" She asked and I stiffen my grip on the small delicate handle of the white teacup.

"It's about Steven..." I began. "What was he like before I came along? "

"Okay. He seems to be a quiet and reserved boy and he doesn't seem to care about anyone or anything. He always has this blank and dull expression on his face. He's been like that ever since he was little. Well... if I could remember correctly, he's not like that all the time. I guess he changed." She answered and I noticed there was a bit of cautiousness in her eyes.

"And also... does he have a twin brother?" I asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes he does have a twin brother and his name is Stefan." She answered and my eyes widen a bit. "But it was being said that he ran away when he was seventeen and never came back."

"Is Steven the younger brother or the older brother?"

"He's the youngest and Stefan is older by a few minutes." She replied.

"Wait... how old is he now?" I asked.

"I think he's around twenty-three years old since his brother ran away six years ago." She answered and I can feel myself shaking.

"Wait... he's twenty-three? He said he was almost twenty. Why would he lie?" I asked.

"I guess... maybe because he's ashamed or something like that, I'm not sure. He's still in high school, right? Maybe he lied about his age cause he's still in high school when he should be in college by now. But he's not a bright kid when it comes to school. He also has this terrible behavior, he has no respect and he tends to be a rebel." She explained.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. I'm a sixteen-year-old girl raped by a twenty-three-year-old guy and I'm pregnant with his fucking child inside of me.

"I-I think I need to get going. T-Thanks for the tea though, Miss. Victoria. " I stammered as I quickly head towards the door.

"Anytime, dear." She called out to me and I head out. Walking back to my house, I enter the house and close the door behind me.

"Aurora, is that you? It's dinner time!" Mom called out. I gulped and head off to the dining room.

"There you are. Sit down and eat with us." Mom said.

"A-Actually, I'm not really hungry," I said. "Also Mom, I've been invited by Heather to her house for a sleepover tonight and I was wondering if I could go... please? I'll just have dinner there."

From the corner of my eye, I can feel Steven's eyes studying me and I can tell he's not happy hearing about it.

"Oh okay. Well, you better pack up if you haven't started yet. " Mom said. "Also, do you want Mr. Anderson to drop you there?"

"I don't mind." Mr. Anderson joins in. "I'll be happy to drive you to your friend's house."

I nodded. "Okay, I need to start packing now." I left immediately and head upstairs to my room.

__

I double-check everything and I make sure that I have everything for tonight. I zip up my bag and then all of a sudden, a hand grabbed my wrist and made me turn around.

"Do you think going to a friend's house for a sleepover is gonna be your fucking excuse to get away from me? It's fucking pathetic." Steven scoffed.

"It's not an excuse." I pry my hand off of his grasp. Then he grabs both of my arms and his grip tightens up as if he's going to break both of my arms in a minute or so.

"Ow, Steven! You're hurting me!" I cried out.

"You're such a whiny little brat. All you do is whine and cry like a little baby."

"You wanna know what you are, then?  You're. a. fucking. monster!" I said, taking his hands off my arms but he wouldn't budge.

"Why you little-" Before Steven could finish his sentence, Toby called out and enters the room. Steven immediately takes his hands off of my arms and clears up his throat.

"Aurora, Mr. Anderson is wondering if you're ready or not. " He said.

"Tell him, I'll be down in a minute."

He nodded and left the room. I grab my bag and I am about to head out but then Steven stops me by grabbing my forearm. He leans forward, almost close to my ear and I can feel his breath against my cheek.

"Don't forget that you still have our child inside of you. " He said and I let out a shaky gasp.

I frowned. "I never wanted a child at a time like this. I don't even want it in the first place. You ruined me... and I hate you." I whispered the last part and pry his grip off of me and quickly head out.

Steven's POV

I can't believe she just did that to me... And I won't let her get away with it.

'If she wants to play it this way... then so be it. She is going to regret it.'

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 07/10/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50.4K 50
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...
253K 3.3K 36
'Dominic Carson'. The man you would never wish to cross paths with. The name which can make you regret the day you were born. He is a walking nightma...
979K 18.9K 24
"Hush baby" He said pressing his lips against my forehead..... Holding my shaking body against him not bothering to hide the lifeless lump lying beh...
203K 10.9K 65
Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud, and fast in her mind. She was shaking ne...