The Little Kookie

By _starryshi__

"What are you doing in my pocket?" "It's not like it's comfortable, it's just that I need warmth!" tsundere j... More

Mute it, Leah! Mute it!
"For the last time, I'm an adult human!"
"I'm a part-time genius!"
"Bite-sized quantities."
"Hop in my pocket."
"Your classmates are weird."
"Chibi-lo-bts??"
"Mr. World-Wide Handsome?!"
"Leah! Food!"
"Bitch, get the fuck away from this bitch!"
"So loud..."
"What is this cute little creature?"
WHOA
"RIP, Kookie."
"FML."
"I don't believe you."
Art~
Please read!
"Go to class!"
Grizzly~
ummmm

"Aww! That's so cute! Can I have that one?"

900 35 9
By _starryshi__

Once I came home, I was immediately attacked by my mother to clean the house.

"Leah, clean the house!" mom barked at me.

"Uh...why?"

"Guests are coming, you dumb child!"

She threw a broom in my hands and ran off to the kitchen to make food.

Ugh...now I have to clean the house. No! Why do guests have to come?!

"I should probably go to your room so I can't be seen," Jungkook said, smirking.

I glared at him. He didn't have to do any work, he was so lucky! Ugh...

"Now drop me off to your room so I can relax after all that shit you pulled today."

I scowled at him. "Excuse me? Shit I pulled?"

"Yeah, like not attending class and stuff. I worked hard making you go back. Now drop me off at your room."

He was acting like some bratty spoilt child. But...I dropped him off anyway. I don't know, I guess I felt indebted to him because he kinda comforted me when I was down.

...

I have finished cleaning the house. There wasn't a lot of dust, thankfully. And I had help. Dad had to clean the house with me too (mom forced him to come out of his study room).

After we finished cleaning the house, mom came out of the kitchen, holding a pot of something that smelt absolutely horrible.

I gagged, while dad drooled. It was mom's vegetable stew, that I hated, and everyone else loved.

"Vegetable stew?!" I said, groaning.

"Vegetable stew..." dad said, drooling.

"Yes, vegetable stew!" my mom announced. She looked over at the dining table and the living room. "I see you've cleaned and arranged everything. Good job. Now, lay the table."

She was about to go back inside the kitchen, when dad stopped her, saying, "Who's coming anyway?"

"My brother Takashi, his wife Emily and their daughter Ari."

I paled, hearing the name Ari. "Don't tell me...it's that brat Ari!"

"Don't call her a brat, Leah!" mom scolded. "You're more of a brat than she is."

My own mother...how could she!

"So mean!" I whined.

"Lay out the table, Leah!" she yelled as she went into the kitchen and slammed the door.

"Well, she said only your name, so..." dad said, smirking.

"You too, John!"

"Ugh."

...

It is official: Ari is a brat. A completely spoilt brat. Who likes to take other people's things.

The moment she came in, she examined our showcase, which had my very beautiful mini-statue of a rabbit, that Sook had gifted me for my fifteenth birthday. She immediately sees the statue, which has "From Sook" engraved on it.

"Ooh, this is so cute!" she said in that childish voice. She turned to her parents, who were talking to mom and dad. Then she turned and saw me, staring at the statue.

Then this little smirk comes on her face. This bitchy, bratty, little smirk. I knew something was gonna happen!

"Aunt Rie! Aunt Rie!" she yelled.

"Yes, Ari?" my mom asked, being the nice host she was.

"Can I play with this statue?"

"Of course you can!" And mom turned back to her parents, talking.

Ari was about to run off somewhere, when her mother stopped her. "Ari, come back here. Say hello to your aunt Rie, your uncle John and their daughter Leah. Also your cousin."

Ari skipped over to mom. "Hello Auntie Rie!"

She turned to dad. "Hello Uncle John!"

She faced both of them. "It's really nice to meet you!"

'Nice to meet you' my foot. What about me? Are you just going to ignore me? You're holding my precious birthday gift from Sook too. That too, very carelessly. It could fall and break!

"Aw, she has such good manners!" mom squealed. She turned to me. "Leah, you should learn manners from her."

Excusez-moi?! What did I just hear you say?

I should learn from her, a bratty, spoilt, little kid? And she can't compare me and her! And what do you mean, "learn manners from her"?!

I simply smiled politely, choosing not to reply to her comment.

They all sat on the sofa, Ari still holding my statue. I continued standing like the awkward person I am. But even if I sit though, mom is gonna tell me to get up and take snacks for them.

They talked for a while, surprisingly asking for no snacks, even when mom offered. So I stood there for nothing.

"Shall we eat dinner?" dad asked.

"Oh, yes, yes," Uncle Takashi said, standing up.

We went to sit at the dining table to eat.

Dad and Uncle Takashi sat at the long ends of the table, facing each other. Mom and I sat together on one side, while Aunt Emily and Ari sat on the opposite side, facing us too.

Mom began serving rice for everyone, and dad served the stew. I served the water.

"Ah, this stew is as delicious as I remember it!" Uncle Takashi stated.

"Oh, stop it," my mom said modestly.

"What do you add in this stew?" Aunt Emily asked her.

Mom then proceeded to explain the long recipe. I sat there, eating the stew while gagging in disgust internally.

I was practically shoving it down my throat.

But it seemed Ari didn't like the stew as well. She just sat there, playing with the rice and the stew with her spoon.

"Ari, do you not like the food?" mom asked her.

Ha! Caught in the act!

"Of course she does!" Aunt Emily answered for her. "She's just not very hungry, you see."

"Oh..." mom murmured. She seemed a bit sad. I feel bad for her. Ugh, Ari, just eat the food.

"Um, I'm really sorry..." Ari said, fake-politely. "I don't get that hungry in the night. Could I get a glass of milk though?"

Mom brightened up instantly. "Of course! Do you want to choose which mug?"

What the fuck, mom?! What if she chooses my mug?

"Okay!" Ari replied cheerfully.

I stared at my mug. It was white in colour, with two avocados cuddling with each other as a design on it. 'Let's avocuddle' was written on top.

It was cute. Like, really cute. And it stood out from the mugs that were in a set and had the same, boring design. Like, really stood out.

There was no way she wouldn't see that mug. No way.

The glass case was behind her. She got off her chair, turned around and saw the mug in all its glory.

"Aww! That's so cute!" she squealed. "Can I have that one?"

Excuse me?! 'Can I have that one?' You can't 'have' it! You can only use it! Brat!

"Of course!" mom said and went off to the kitchen to get the milk.

Ari smirked evilly at me. I smiled politely at her.

"So...Leah, which grade are you in?" Uncle Takashi asked.

"I'm in 11th grade."

"Ah. Do you know what you're going to do after high school?"

Of course I do.

"Yes...I plan to join a college for music."

"Oh, that's...good."

He doesn't approve of my choice. But does it look like I care? Actually I do. But mom and dad support me. So do grandma and grandpa. Even my friends and teachers support it. I can do it.

"Here's your milk, Ari," mom said, placing my mug filled with milk in front of her.

Ugh. My mug has to be disgraced by such a disgusting substance such as milk. What's more, it's hot milk.

Mom takes away her plate, and dumps her food in the dustbin. She looks sad.

Crash! Clatter!

We all looked towards the loud sound. It was Ari. She had dropped my mug on the ground. Hot milk had spilt over her. She began crying.

I don't care though.

My mug has been broken by this spoilt brat.

...

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.

So news again. The cover has been made! By my friend, xxpurpleyxx ! Grizzly shall be posted tomorrow. Actually, I don't know.

Any Exo-Ls here? Blinks? If there are, great! Because...my book shall have Exo and Blackpink in it! Yehet~

Okay then. Vote. Comment. Tell me what you think. If you want to.

~ ImAntiSocial09

PS: the mug in media is Leah's mug in this story.
PSS: I know there wasn't much Jungkook here. There will be in the next chapter tho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.5K 22
|"๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฒ/๐ง"| ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐“๐’ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž? ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐” ๐ ๐ ๐˜ ๐‘ ๐„...
472 28 15
BTS imagines one - shot or two shot enjoy ๐Ÿ’—
38K 1.7K 34
"Well someone's in need of dick. Your panties are so far up your ass even your attitude is up tight."
37.3K 1.7K 19
โyou are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?โž - Kim Taehyung @๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰_๐˜ฝ_