At the edge of block 8

By madebyaspell

I stood watching the crowd below "Just give me the money and you will see your....are kids" wait what money a... More

by Fadhila12
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author note
Chapter 6
New book (pwees read)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
100 or nothin
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
I wont make a new book
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- the end

Chapter 5

27 0 0
By madebyaspell

We then got up and got dressed then I heard a gun shot. I turned around to see Kyle on the floor. He had blood all over his upper arm and he was hardly breathing. he looked like one of those horror movies that has someone that died.I ran over to his body "k-Kyle wake up you c-can't be d-d-deaddd" I probably looked like a twat but what would you do if someone that cared about you just got shot.

I screamed crying hard.he Isn't moving moving apart from the short breaths! I ran over to the phone and dialled 999 'hello what is the nature of your emergency' "m-my husband h-has been sh-shot p-please help" I cried 'we will send the police and an ambulance ok calm down ok bye for now' "o-ok p-please hurryyy"

I dropped the phone and ran to Kyle and I stroked his hair "y-you will be ok, w-we will look after the b-baby t-together ok " I then heard the door open and the paramedics and the police came in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
154K 6.7K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
144K 6.4K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...