My Water Girl

By bagsybaggins

Billy Batson x reader!!!! (This story happens right after the movie ended) Billy Batson, other wise known as... More

New Girl
New Super Hero in town
Hello
Riptide
Disappearing
It's you?!
Hero's need a Villain
Perfect
A Fallen Hero
Different
Dead
Training
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary
Hiya Sparky
Torn apart
Accepted
AN
It's time for War

Broken

1.6K 35 21
By bagsybaggins

-Your pov-

"Focus YN. What is x equal to?" Mrs. Smith asks me.

I shrug.

"I dunno." I say as I lean back in my seat.

She sighs and glares at me. "Tell me YN. Have you been listening this entire class?"

I shake my head, and smirk. "Nope. Wasn't paying attention at all."

She rolls her eyes. "And what could be so important,  that my only A+ student, decided to think about. When she should have been paying attention."

I shrug and continue to smirk. "I dunno. Maybe the student was thinking about how much of a bitch you were."

The class gasps, and in the corner of my eye, Billy turns to me with shock on his face.

Mrs. Smith stares at me before she glares at me.  "Detention!"

I shrug again. "I take it back." I say.

I see her relax and my smirk widens. "You are still getting detention YN." She says before walking back to her desk.

"I said I take it back! Your not a bitch." I say.

I stand up and put my hands on my desk.

"Your a whore who sleeps with the principal, just because you want a higher pay. Tell me, did you get that raise yet? Or have you not done enough blow jobs to earn an extra buck or two?" I say.

She stares at me, anger and embarrassment written on her face.

"How did you-. No. Get out of my classroom right now YN Reed! We'll call your parents for this! Spitting a lie like that out!" Mrs. Smith yells at me.

I smirk and cross my arms. "What lies? I've been telling the truth the whole time. After all, the principal lives only a few houses away from me. And every morning he says hi to me as I walk past his house. But, I caught you trying to sneek out in the morning. With your dress crumbled, and your hair a complete mess."

She stares at me as her face slowly turns red.

"GET OUT! NOW!" She screams at me.

I shrug. "Gladly. And by the way. My parent's couldn't give less than a shit about me. So I'm sorry if they don't bother coming. .... wait, I'm not sorry."

"OUT!" She screams again.

I smirk and walk out.

I slam the door shut, and walk down the hall to my right. I see a familiar stair case and slowly walk up it. The door to the roof was closed but it never locks.

I smile as I open the door and see the rain thundering down. I slowly step out of the door way, letting the door shut behind me. I look up and close my eyes, letting the rain calm my nerves.

"Hello YN."

I don't open my eyes, and I feel a smile break onto my face.

"Hello Samuel." I say.

I hear him chuckle from somewhere behind me. I slowly open my eyes, and turn around.

"You can just call me Doctor, YN." He says.

I smile.  "Okay Doc. What are you doing here?" I ask.

He smiles. "I wanted to help you learn to control your powers. So you need to be in your other form okay?"

I nod and close my eyes. 
"Riptide."

I felt the rain around me stop, and melt onto my body. I felt power dripping into my bones, and I open my eye's.

I see him smirk at me, and I tilt my head.

"What?"

"Your hair. It's darker like a strawberry, instead of like a flame." He says.

I smile and pull at my hair. "It's good that I like strawberries."

He nods, and I felt the atmosphere change. His face turned serious, and so did mine.

"I want you to imagine a small drop of water. Small, smaller than a pea." He says.

I nod, and close my eyes. I see the small drop of water, and power started to stir in my stomach.

"Now, I want you to make it even smaller. And then, I want you to shoot it like a bullet would come out of a gun." He demands.

I nod and furrow my brows. I see it getting small, and I force it to fly off.

I hear him clapping and I open my eyes. "Good job YN." He says.

I look in front of me and I notice that right next to the door. Was a small hole, that was smoking. Like a hot bullet hit it, and it was still trying to cool off.

I smile widely.

"Now. Imagine multiple small drops. And I want you to do the same thing. Make them smaller, and shoot them." He says.

I nod, and begin again. Like a small window that had water on it, and I separated the water. I made them smaller, and shot them off.

I hear the sound of somthing hitting the wall, and open my eye's.

My eye's widen and I smile.

Multiple smoking holes scattered across the wall. I look at Doc, and he smiles proudly at me.

"YN!" I hear from behind the door.

I look at the door just as it opens and see Billy. He looks at me and relaxes, before he sees Doc. He immediately stiffens and glares at him.

"Why are you here? I thought you were in prison!" Billy yelled.

Doc shrugged. "I broke free. I was put in there for doing nothing wrong. And now I'm helping YN control her powers."

I look at Billy and nod. "He's just helping me Billy. Look!" I say as I point behind him.

He turns and then glares at Doc again. "You tried to kill me and my family. Just so you can have my powers. I'm not just going to let you take YN away from me!" He yells.

"Shazam!"

Lighting strikes, and Doc looks at me before it hits the ground. His eyes widen, and so do mine.

"YN!" He yells.

And the lightning hits Billy and the ground surrounding him.

-No one's pov-

YN let out a scream in pain, as electricity began to go through her. She fell onto the wet roof, with sparks still sparking around her. Billy, who was now fully transformed, saw YN on the floor.

He stared in horror, as he realised what happened. Doc suddenly appeared next to YN, and picked her up. He looked at Billy and shook his head, before he and YN disappeared.

Words flew through his head of the conversation that they had a day or two ago.

"Because, he's electricity. While she is water. They can't go together when saving people. Because we don't know if he can be in water and us his powers, and not accidentally shock people." YN said.

"No, I have to agree. If we did that then we might be the ones going to jail. And the bad guys would go to the hospital." Billy replied.

"Or worse. The morgue." She said.

He slowly fell to his knees, his eyes full of tears. And he let them fall. One by one. Two by two. And then they all blended together, creating a stream of tears.

He looked up at the raining sky and screamed.

Broken hearted, that he, was the one who hurt her.

Broken that he could have just possibly killed her.

The girl he loved.

His Water Girl.

《....................

.

.

.
This isn't over.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.

Now this chapter is.
XP

Later ya players.
-Astrid》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 431 25
Since I have a hard time finding Freddy freeeman stories, I have decided to write my own. The story starts out with (the love interest) and Freddy...
364K 7.9K 45
Have you ever had that one very important secret that you weren't never supposed to tell that it was just so impossible to keep. This story is about...
44.9K 1.1K 21
When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians to defend them. The only problem is, no...
127K 2.4K 22
It is about a girl who had a best friend Freddy Freeman and The girl knew Her best friend had a New Brother Named Billy Batson! And sooner find out B...