Broken

-Your pov-

"Focus YN. What is x equal to?" Mrs. Smith asks me.

I shrug.

"I dunno." I say as I lean back in my seat.

She sighs and glares at me. "Tell me YN. Have you been listening this entire class?"

I shake my head, and smirk. "Nope. Wasn't paying attention at all."

She rolls her eyes. "And what could be so important,  that my only A+ student, decided to think about. When she should have been paying attention."

I shrug and continue to smirk. "I dunno. Maybe the student was thinking about how much of a bitch you were."

The class gasps, and in the corner of my eye, Billy turns to me with shock on his face.

Mrs. Smith stares at me before she glares at me.  "Detention!"

I shrug again. "I take it back." I say.

I see her relax and my smirk widens. "You are still getting detention YN." She says before walking back to her desk.

"I said I take it back! Your not a bitch." I say.

I stand up and put my hands on my desk.

"Your a whore who sleeps with the principal, just because you want a higher pay. Tell me, did you get that raise yet? Or have you not done enough blow jobs to earn an extra buck or two?" I say.

She stares at me, anger and embarrassment written on her face.

"How did you-. No. Get out of my classroom right now YN Reed! We'll call your parents for this! Spitting a lie like that out!" Mrs. Smith yells at me.

I smirk and cross my arms. "What lies? I've been telling the truth the whole time. After all, the principal lives only a few houses away from me. And every morning he says hi to me as I walk past his house. But, I caught you trying to sneek out in the morning. With your dress crumbled, and your hair a complete mess."

She stares at me as her face slowly turns red.

"GET OUT! NOW!" She screams at me.

I shrug. "Gladly. And by the way. My parent's couldn't give less than a shit about me. So I'm sorry if they don't bother coming. .... wait, I'm not sorry."

"OUT!" She screams again.

I smirk and walk out.

I slam the door shut, and walk down the hall to my right. I see a familiar stair case and slowly walk up it. The door to the roof was closed but it never locks.

I smile as I open the door and see the rain thundering down. I slowly step out of the door way, letting the door shut behind me. I look up and close my eyes, letting the rain calm my nerves.

"Hello YN."

I don't open my eyes, and I feel a smile break onto my face.

"Hello Samuel." I say.

I hear him chuckle from somewhere behind me. I slowly open my eyes, and turn around.

"You can just call me Doctor, YN." He says.

I smile.  "Okay Doc. What are you doing here?" I ask.

He smiles. "I wanted to help you learn to control your powers. So you need to be in your other form okay?"

I nod and close my eyes. 
"Riptide."

I felt the rain around me stop, and melt onto my body. I felt power dripping into my bones, and I open my eye's.