The Alpha's Mate

By twiiterpated

(COMPLETED STORY) (UNDER MAJOR EDITING) #2 IN ROMANCE #1 IN SUPERNATURAL More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39- The Finale
ALPHA EPIALES NOW PUBLISHED!
a thank you :)

Chapter 17

82.9K 2.1K 267
By twiiterpated

Xavier's POV:
I stare down at my little mate in shock, I immediately knew what she meant. This bastard was the one behind the attack on her pack, he ruined her life. I clench my fists and try to keep Xerxes at bay, not wanting him to scare my already distressed mate.

"Let's go home love," I whisper kissing the top of her head, I gently place one arm under her legs and one on her back and lift her up and hold her close to my chest.

The guards keep their heads down, sensing that I'm angry and the Luna is upset. I walk out the already opened door and start my journey through the woods, thankful for my advanced sight as it's almost pitch dark.

I feel my little mate shiver and I look down to see that she is almost asleep, I immediately sit down next to a small oak tree with drooping leaves and place Elizabeth on my lap gently, take off my jacket, put it on her and zip it up as far as it will go and pick her up again, holding her even closer to my chest. I carefully listen to her shaky breaths as she tries not to fall asleep.

"It's okay baby, you can sleep, I know you're tired," I whisper dotingly.

She nods her head sleepily and turns to face into my chest more, Xerxes can hear Eartha purring quietly, I smile down at her and continue our journey back home.

We finally arrive back at the pack house and the first thing I do is place Elizabeth on our bed and take off my jacket and her jacket, I leave her clothes on even though I really want her to sleep comfortably but I won't change her without her consent.

I step into the bathroom and quickly change out of my clothes but keep on my boxers, I quickly brush my teeth and eagerly slip into bed with Elizabeth. I pull the cover over her and wrap my arms around her tightly, pressing her close against my chest, aware of the fact she is freezing.

"Goodnight my love," I murmur gently, a warm feeling spreading across my chest.

I close my eyes and slowly drift in and out of sleep until I completely shut off from the world.

Elizabeth's POV:
'Lizzy you have to run!' My dad shouts.

'Dad I can't just leave you here!' I sob as I watch our pack fight for its life against the callous rogues that are hellbent on destroying us all.

'Lizzy please, I love you so much, I need to know you are safe, please run, run fast and run far,' he pleads with me desperately.

'But what about you? And mum? And Jeremy and Anna?' I bawl violently.

'We will find you sweetheart it's alright, we will all be together again in time,' he says comfortingly but it has the opposite effect because I know his words are a goodbye.

I look out my bedroom window to see Jeremy fighting a rogue. I watch intently, praying for his life, but my prayers were not answered as I watch his throat being torn from his body.

I scream and cry even louder, making my dad sit up in alarm.

'Little Lizzy, it is okay, it's okay, please run, run now, live a happy life for all of us,' he whispers solemnly.

'Please come with me dad, please,' I plead with him, not understanding why he won't come with me.

'I must fight by my mate, but you need to run so you can live a happy life with yours,' he tells me.

I sniffle, trying to keep quiet as the rogues near our hiding spot inside the pack house.

'I am so proud of you, your mother and I love you so much Lizzy, it's time to go and I will see you soon,' he kisses my forehead and pulls me into a tight hug.

I look up to see tears falling from his eyes so I take a deep breath and brush them away with my fingers and look at the man who has loved and raised me for my whole life.

'I will live on for us, for all of us, I promise I will survive, do not worry about me any longer, fight fiercely, fight with mom and fight proudly,' I say shakily.

My dad smiles at me, but it is quickly wiped off his face as the sound of animalistic growling fills the room.

'The bathroom window, it's at the back of the house, there's nobody there but don't stop running, I love you so much,' he says as the goes to the door that leads into the hallway.

'I love you too,' I cry.

I sprint into the bathroom and open up the window wide, allowing the stench of blood to quickly fill up the room, it is the only thing I can smell, the odour is so strong. I quickly climb up and swing my legs on the outside of the window.

I lean forward ready to jump down when I feel the link between me and my father diminish, my mind feels as though it has been torn, I feel as though I am missing apart of my conscious. I begin to cry harder and harder, feeling more and more links break, I know now I have to run, and live on for everyone but as I am about to jump I am dragged back and something is shoved down my throat.

I scream and sit up, grabbing at my throat violently, coughing and spluttering, almost as if I can feel the burn of the wolvesbane going down my throat.

Xavier sits up abruptly, sensing for danger, before settling his eyes on me. He sees my tear stained cheeks and I immediately see his eyes begin to flicker between their beautiful brown and they're mysterious black colour, before they settle on black, letting me know I am now with Xerxes.

"What's wrong my mate," he whispers roughly, his voice deeper than when Xavier is talking to me.

"I just, I don't know," I whisper, too embarrassed to talk about my resurfaced memories.

He furrows his eyebrows and pulls me close, sniffing my hair, his arms are wrapped tightly around my waist, making me feel secure, like nothing in the world can hurt me anymore.

"Please tell me, I want to make my mate happy again," he whispers into my neck, making me shiver in delight.

"I just, remember more of what happened the night my pack was attacked, my dad he- he died to save me," I whisper hoarsely, feeling the familiar sting to my eyes and my throat.

Xerxes waits patiently, his face still buried into my neck.

"The rogues, they didn't kill me and I don't know why, the man, Justin's dad must have told them to keep me alive, I don't know why, but they shoved wolvesbane down my throat and the pain it felt so real while I was dreaming,' I sniffle, squeezing my eyes shut.

Xerxes growls deeply, making me jump in fright, he kisses the back of my neck again and squeezes me even tighter, pulling me into his chest.

"No one will ever hurt my mate again,' he growls,
"I'll kill every last rogue on this earth to make you feel safe again."

"I love you both so much," I whisper before the words are even processed through my brain.

He freezes and I do too, realising what I just said, but I don't take it back, knowing that I truly did mean it, even if the mate bond was stronger than I anticipated, I knew that I loved him, bond or not.

"I'm sorry, I know it's so soon, honestly it slipped out but I do mean it but you don't have to-"

"I love you too," he grins widely.

"Xavier?" I question.

"Xerxes was far too excited, he almost shifted, so I took back control, we are both so happy, I love you so much my little mate," he whispers in content.

"My chest constantly feels warm when I'm around you, sometimes I feel like my heart can't take this amount of emotion, I know the mate bond has connected us through our wolves, but I truly do love you,' I say.

Xavier stares into my eyes, I stare back at him, I see the raw emotion in his eyes and I lean in, connecting our lips. The electricity that erupts feels nothing like anything I've ever felt before.

Xavier groans against my lips and kisses me back grabbing me by the waist and pulling me onto his lap.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me and move my hips against his, making us both moan.

I part away from his lips to catch my breath and I stare at him, the warmth in my chest growing by the minute.

"Let me show you something," he murmured.

I find myself nodding and placing my hand in his and following him out the door.

He takes me up to an attic I didn't know existed and we step inside, it's dark and dusty, essentially a stereotypical attic, but this isn't what he wanted to show me as he keeps walking until he reaches a large window.

He opens it up carefully, letting the cool breeze float into the room, engulfing my body, making me shudder slightly.

I grab Xavier's outstretched hand, and also grab a nearby blanket that was lying messily on a rocking chair.

He pulls me out onto the roof and leads me over to a flat section and he sits down, pulling me onto his lap and I wrap the blanket around his shoulders, letting it drape over my own.

I lean back into him, sighing in content. I feel the most at peace I've ever felt in my entire life, the only thing on my mind being how much I love my mate.

"I thought you'd like to see the sky, it looks even better at sunrise, but it's still pretty spectacular now," he says quietly.

I hum in agreement and stare out at the dark sky. The stars are scattered delicately in the sky, shining down on Earth. The moon shone brightly, being our only source of light, it sparkled and glistened in the dark night sky. I turn my attention back to the stars and stare at them in wonder. How far away are they? It is a shame we only get to see them at night time, but it makes the experience all the more beautiful. They shimmer proudly, lighting up the black atmosphere.

"It's so beautiful," I whisper.

Xavier turns to look at me and smiles warmly.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life," he tells me,
relaxed.

I turn to look back at him and smile.

"I'm the lucky one, you saved me." I breathe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 844 32
After losing his family and pack are killed a rare wolf must be a rogue, years later he meets his mate who's the daughter of a certain alpha king (Se...
92.8K 2.1K 24
COMPLETE REWRITE is out, but currently not completed. "What do you think about our Alpha?" Gina asked me. My eyes stayed glued on the Alpha that was...
170K 9K 117
#1 in boyxboy | #2 in soulmate 10/22/22 The true blood fell to his knees and cried freely. Truthfully, he was not okay. His heart hurt like hell. His...
112 1 7
Just a regular Wolf story ( or is it )