His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
♡LOOKIE♡
이 밤
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Secrets

14.2K 463 393
By PPian0

A/N: Trigger warning - attempted suicide reference. I don't detail it and I don't condone it. As someone who walked that line once, a very long time ago, I can tell you there is help and the world is better because you are in it ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 Don't give up ❤ We are here to support you 😘
~*~

Jungkook's Pov:
"So who's Princess?" Jin hyung asked with a smile the moment I came out of the locker room.

Biting my tongue, I tried to fight the blush staining my cheeks by scratching the back of my neck. Not that it worked. I could never hide from Jin-hyung. I shouldn't be ashamed though, it had happened to all of us at least once, but this was the first time I'd spoken aloud. Normally, only Taehyung did that.

"Uhh...."

"Because if it's Y/n-ssi...You. Can. Not. At all. Not ever. Understand?" Jin's voice was hard and stern, with no room for debate; but when I looked at him, his eyes were sad.

It didn't surprise me, but it still hurt. "H-hyung..."

"I've seen the way you look at her, Jungkookie-ah, but you can't do that to Yoongi." He placed a hand on my shoulder and waited until I looked at him before continuing, "Or do you hate him that much?"

Shocked, I shook my head. "I don't...I don't hate him. You're my brothers, I love you."

Jin nodded, relaxing a bit. "Good. Because losing her last time nearly killed him, and if he knew you had feelings for her...there's no telling what he would do."

Confused by his warning, I frowned. "What are you talking about? Yoongi-hyung would never hurt me."

Jin sat on the sofa I'd vacated earlier with a sigh, his wide shoulders curving downward. "No. He wouldn't hurt you. But I'm afraid he would hurt himself...especially if Y/n develops feelings for you, too."

My heart squeezed at the thought. What I wouldn't give for her to look at me the way she looked at my hyung, but that was a dream I never allowed myself to reach for.

"Why? Why would he do that?"

After a long pause he rubbed his hands over his knees and looked at me sadly. "Yoongi-ah tried to kill himself. Three months after Y/n left. It's why PD-nim removed the door to his studio - he wanted eyes on him at all times."

Horrified, I collapsed into the chair opposite him. No one had told me or the 95 line about this; and the fact that Suga-hyung had even considered...I thought he was past that....

Angrily, I wiped the tears from my eyes. "H..How...."

Jin shook his head. "It doesn't matter. What matters is that Hoseok-ah found him and got him to the hospital in time. That's why Hobi always keeps close to him, now. He feels guilty and he's afraid...afraid of what Yoongi will do if she leaves again."

Guilty?

He smiled wistfully. "Even though he
pretended otherwise...Yoongi-ah needs her. More than any of us realized."

My mind turned; a dozen different questions turning themselves into knots inside my stomach. I felt sick, a nagging question tumbling out of my mouth.

"Why...why would Hobi-hyung feel guilty?"

Jin looked away, his face draining of color. Now he looked sick. He took a deep breath before he said, "Hobi-ah...he suggested the Red Velvet idea to PD-nim. It wasn't SM; so he feels responsible."

Bile rose in the back of my throat and I had to force myself not to get sick. I shuddered. "Why would he do that? He knew Suga-hyung had proposed to Y/n! He knew what that would mean for their relationship."

Jin grimaced and looked away. "You'll have to ask him. He wouldn't tell me."

Another realization dawned on me and I shot out my seat, anger hitting me hard. "Wait! So when you asked Y/n to stay with us...it was because of this?! You're using her?!"

Silence hung between us for a long time before Jin-hyung answered.

"Yes."

It was a slap in the face and had nearly the same effect - I couldn't breathe. "She's not a toy, hyung!" Tears stung my eyes as I looked at him, feeling betrayed on Y/n's behalf.

He nodded and looked at me, his own eyes bright with tears. "I know. It's selfish, but as long as Y/n-ssi is around, Yoongi-ah is safe; and I'll do anything to keep it that way."

Standing he reached for me, but I quickly backed away. "They love each other, Jungkookie-ah. They do. They just need some time together. Yoongi will never hurt her again after having to live without her, and with enough encouragement, Y/n will forgive him."

I understood what he was saying and a part of me even agreed with him, but it was still wrong. Why couldn't people just leave her alone and stop interfering with her life? Why did Hoseok-ah get involved to begin with?!

"And what if Noona is the one put in danger because of all of this?"

Jin laughed as if he'd heard the best dad joke. "Ah, Jungkookie-ah! How could Y/n-ssi's life be put in danger? Really, that's too much."

I glared at him. "What if it doesn't work and she can't forgive him? Then what?! You'll force her to stay, just like Yoongi-hyung did?!"

Flashback:
"He's the one that handcuffed me to a bed."

Y/n's words landed like a bomb in the dining room, shouts erupting around us at the same time the doorbell rang. Chen and Suho exchanged worried glances, then the younger ran off to see who was at the door.

"HE WHAT?!" Sehun bellowed, jumping from his seat.

Y/n's eyes never left Jin's, calmly watching him amid the chaos as my mind reeled with questions. When did this happen? How could hyung have done it?? Why wasn't Jin-hyung more surprised?

"It's Baekhyun," Chen shouted from the other room, interrupting my thoughts. "He's back!"

Almost imperceptibly, Y/n relaxed as the rest of EXO quickly left the room to check on their member.

What's going on Noona? What aren't you telling us?

Jin shook his head and smiled. "He's really desperate this time, Y/n-ssi."

Her eyes narrowed and she clasped her hands in front of her. "He kidnapped me from my apartment and imprisoned me in his. That's beyond desperate. He's breaking the law. You're lucky I don't want to cause a scene. Anyone else would have gone straight to the cops."

The words calmed Jin down immediately. "Y-Y/n-ssi...."

"Relax. I won't, but you need to reign him in, Eomma. He's out of control."

"I can't." Jin sighed. "He needs you."

Y/n laughed, but it was bitter and harsh. "Oh sure, he needs me like he needed me the night he was fucking Irene."

I flinched at her words and Jin shot me a panicked glance. "Y/N!"

She softened her eyes at me. "Sorry, Kookie."

"It's okay, Noona."

Jin groaned and ran a hand over his face, suddenly looking older than he normally did. "I have an idea...but you might think I'm crazy."

~*~

"No.' Sehun snapped, slamming a glass on the table. "He fucking kidnapped her and now you want her to live with you?! Are you crazy?!"

My hands squeezed the cup I was holding, but Jin brushed his leg against mine to reassure me. This wasn't the time or place.

"It's the only way we can keep her safe, and prevent things from escalating." Jin glared back. "She'll be safe with us. We'll protect her."

Sehun glanced down at Noona and watched her sip her drink, concern etched into his features. "Y/n..."

I couldn't help but glare at him. We were her friends too. We cared about her just as much as he did. Maybe more.

"Six months." She sighed, pulling Sehun down beside her. "I'll give him six months to get himself together, then I'm out."

I glanced at my hyung, surprised to see a tightness around his mouth and eyes but he nodded and faked a smile. "Okay!"

End Flashback

Jin frowned at me, his own temper spiking as he jumped from the couch. "YAH! Of course not!"

Crossing my arms over my chest, I bit my tongue to keep from snapping back. When it came to Y/n, I had to be careful about what I said and where. If Yoongi-hyung ever heard me...

"Besides, if she forgives him. She won't want to leave."

Rolling my eyes, I turned and walked away. "You're not giving her much of a choice, hyung. Stay and keeping Suga-hyung normal, or leave and risk him going crazy again."

"Yah, Jung-"

I slammed the door as I left, cutting him off. I didn't want to hear anymore. I'm sorry, Noona.

~*~

A/N: 🙈😏🙃😘 You know I love hearing your thoughts, so let me know what you think! Was anyone expecting this from our Mama Jin? I love you guys and I hope you are having the most amazing day/night wherever you are 😘❤❤❤ Be safe and happy my loves *hugs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 145 20
Min Y/N, a depressed and abused teenage girl, runs away to become an idol but finds an unexpected surprise. Will her secrets be revealed? Will she fi...
180K 5.7K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...
336K 16.4K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
2.5K 94 14
Not everyone has a perfect life. JinRi and TaeHyung are happily married living a care-free life. Until unexpected event starts taking place. *Discla...