Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 4

754 42 16
By dubdubis_QT

My friends...really help me and always gave me an amazing idea...

Is it okay if I trust them huh?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"Uhmm..did you found her?" I asked to my driver .

"No sir" he said and started to get out from the car.
"No,let me find her" I said smiling to him and get out from the car.

When I started to walking...

"CEO PARK JIMIN IS HEREEEEEE!"
"AHHHHHHHH! JIMINNN"
"HE'S SO HANDSOME AND HOT WHEN WEARING THE TUXEDO!"
" I DIED WHEN HE'S WALKING WHILE SMILING TO US!"
"HE'S SO F*CKING HANDSOME! GOSH"
"JIMIN-AH! PLEASE MARRY ME !"

The fangirls are too loud tho...
What I'm gonna do now?
If I find dahyun infront of them and take her into my car...the paparazzi and fangirls will caught us or thinking suspicious about us! Howwww!?

I just sighed while walking back to the car and enter it.
"Let's use the back road...I will enter the school building using teacher room."
I said to my driver while closed the car door.

"Okay noted"

-----------------------------------------------------------

dahyun pov

"Do you want to walking with us?"
Su-hyun asked me while put the books in her bag.
"Huh?"
I crossed my eyebrows.
"Ouh I mean...walking to the home with us ...don't think that we're looks like the biggest slut in this school ..we're not like her hehe " she said while shrugging.

"Who's the biggest slut in this school?" I asked her while wear my bag.

"mia" so-hyun said and rolled her eyes.
"W-what?m-mia?" I asked them completely shocked.
"Why? Do you know her? Or...you're the one of ...her victims!?" So-hyun asked me with shocked expression.

I just looking down and sighed.
"I thought she's kind person...and I was so happy when I got a friend for my first day in this school...but-" I just sighed

"She's not...she just acting, so you're the one of her victims .... By the way, we want to tell you something..."

"W-what is it?" I asked her while looked around because I'm scared that Mia will find out that we're talking bad about her.
"Yah! She's absent today, so don't worry" su-hyun said and chuckled. I just shrugged and laugh embarrassingly.

"Okay...we just want to tell you, if you have a boyfriend or handsome brother...don't tell her or don't give her know about it because, we don't want you to be like our friends Lisa..."
So-hyun said and looked down.

"Yeah...I'm pity for her, s-she need to move to the overseas because of that slut! She's hurt! Ugh I'm so angry right now" su-hyun said and try to calmed down.

"What's wrong with her? Did mia hurt her really bad? Like punch or kic-"

"NO!" they both said together at me.
I just blinked my eyes a few times and looked at them confusedly.

So-hyun cleared her throat and continue to tell me.
"She's our friend and she's one of mia victims, she have been friend with mia only for 2days and she told mia that she don't want to friend with her because of her bad attitude she really can't hold it anymore because Mia was bullied her and being too bossy infront of her. After that, mia was so angry and she's always make a revenge to Lisa...she treat Lisa like a animal...and one day,Lisa got her boyfriend and his name is bambam.
Bam Bam always protect Lisa from that slut, but mia was too clever, she was slander Lisa that she was going clubbing and doing sex with other guy...
Mia even edited the picture to make it become more real...Bam Bam was trapped with fraud and broke up with Lisa... and then, mia was tease bambam to become her boyfriend, Bam Bam was feeling hurt and he want to make a revenge to Lisa back,
So he just accept it and being mia boyfriend. Mia want to make Lisa feel hurt more so she just recorded a vid that they was doing sex and sent it to Lisa...Lisa can't hold it anymore and now she's study at overseas without disturbance..."

"yes.. Now bam bam was so regret about it well Mia broke up with bam bam after Lisa go to the overseas"
Su-hyun added.

"ouh... That was horrible"
I said disgust.
"yeah I know right... I don't know why she love to be a slut" so-hyun said and laughed. We laughed and didn't realize we should go back home now.

"OMG we should go to our house now...its late" su-hyun said and we quickly walk away leave the empty classroom.

"bye dahyunnie! Tomorrow we will continue about it! " so-hyun said and chuckled.

"bye!" I said while giggled.
When I want to turned back, I saw....

"j-jimin... What are you doing here?" I asked while calm me down after shocked.
He just chuckled.

"did you forgot about it? " he said and crossed his eyebrows while crossed his arm on his chest.
I just biting my lips while thinking something.

Wait...

Oh my gosh.

"OMG I'm so sorry about it... I really really really really forgot about it" I said and sighed.
"no it's okay, don't blame yourself but blame your mind.  Let's go " he said and walked away.

"w-what!??my mind is still okay!" I said shouting.
"Oh do you really want to them know about you know me huh? Then shout again" he said and rolled his eyes while walking to the teacher room

He's so annoying

                             --****--

"Where are we going? I'm too bored to stay in this expensive car for half an hour tho" I said and started to scanned everything in the car.

"It's only half an hour pft..." He said and started to closed his eyes

"Hey! I'm asking you...where are we going? Hellooooo? Can you open your eyes please Mr handsom-" I said and covered my mouth when I realize what I'm talking about.

He slowly opened his eyes and smirked at me.

"What are you saying huh? Mr what? I can't hear you" he said smirking while looked at me.
"N-nothing...uhh" I said awkwardly and still scanned everything in the car.

Suddenly I found something...

Gotcha!

"I just want...THIS !" I said and took his phone on the sit.
But he just look at me and doing nothing.

"Why are you just stay and looked at me? You don't want your phone?" I asked him while showed his phone on my hand.

"Because...it's will be yours too in future" he said and smirked.

What? I'm confused ... What's he talking about?

I just looked at him while raised my eyebrows.
"What do you mean?" I asked him confusedly.

"Nothing, just wait in the future...you will know it" he said and smiled shyly.

Wait...is he blushing!?

I just looked at him weirdly.
"You can played it...I don't care"
He said while looked at the window.

"O-okay..." I said and started to played his phone.

"WOW! SO MANY GAMESSSS!" I said excitedly.

"Yes and we just arrived so give it back to me, thank you" he said and took his phone on my hand.
I growled and rolled my eyes while get out from his car.

When I looked at the building.....
Is he really CEO!?

I just gulped and walked slowly to the entrance.
"Follow me" he said and started to hold my hand.

When we was walking...everyone was watching us and it's make me shy!
But some of them...make a disgust face on me. Ugh whatever

"Why are you doing this infront of them!?" I said and started to hide my face with his coat.
He just chuckled.
"Doing what?" He asked And smirked.

"Holding hands while walking" I said.

"What's wrong with that? They didn't brave to push or scold you tho" he said and laughed cutely.
"Uh..nothing" I said and rolled my eyes

Annoying for 2times

"Uh..excuse me Mr park...do you free tonight?" A gross girl that wearing a short red dress and high heels just come to jimin and talk while smirking to him. Ugh she looks like slut in one second.

"I'm free..why?" Jimin said and broke our gripped.
" Because I'm a bit confused of my works that you give...so that's why I want to invited you to teach me that worked in my house tonight" she said confidently.

Jimin just nodded slowly and looked at me. I just looked at him while crossing my eyebrows.

He just chuckled and looked at that girl again.

"I-i think I can't help you toni-"

"No! I need to finish it today because tomorrow y-you said...you want it r-right?" She said nervously.

Jimin just shrugged and sighed.
"Okay...so, give me your address using stick note and just give to my personal assistant and when do you want to start it?" He asked the girl lazily.

"At 9/10 p.m.?" She asked and smirking.

What!? It's too late tho

My eyes widened and looked at jimin.
"J-jimin.." I said whispered to him while pull his arm slowly.

He looked at me confusedly .

"Huh? What do you want?" He said and looked at me.
I just shrugged while looked at a girl that was glared at me.

Jimin looked at me weirdly.

"You want to say something to me but you're feeling scare?" He asked me and crossed his eyebrows.

I just nodded slowly.
He just chuckled to me.
"Hey...don't feeling scared with me and just tell me...I won't bite you" he said and laughed happily.
I just gave him a glared.

"Okay nevermi-"
"Tell me ,sweetie" he said sweetly to me while looked into my eyes.
I just gulped nervously.

"So are you okay, Mr park?" She cleared his throat and said in annoying tone while gave me a death glare.
Jimin just sighed and looked at her back.
"Okay" he said quickly.
"Okay...I will see you tonight, mr park" she said while smirking. When she saw me, her face expression started to change and gave me a death glare 10000 times.

I think I know her plan...I want to tell it to jimin, but I'm too scared...I'm weak like always wait..why I'm feeling about it!? I shouldn't care about it tho...
And I will never fall in love on him.

                            --***--

"Do you want to eat anything?" He asked me while driving the car.

"I don't want anything" I said and looked at the windows.

Jimin pov

"Are you sure?" I asked her worriedly.
" Yes MR PARK JIMIN " she said and rolled her eyes.

Why she seem didn't have a good mood on her? It's not my fault right? I didn't make her feeling angry right?

"Can you drive more faster or just stopped at the bus stop? I don't want you to late for that girl...oh I forgot, she have many plan to do that you like so I don't want you too late" she said with annoying tones.

Now I got it...is she jealous?

I just smirked
"Did you jealous?" I tease her.
"Jealous ? What ? Pft no WAY!" She said and laughed fakely.

"Okay...I will act to believe on you that you're not jealous" I said and chuckled.
She just glared at me.
"What? I did nothing wrong right?" I asked her while crossed my eyebrows.

"Whatever" she said and looked at the window again.

                           --***--

"So...how about this Mr park? Am I correct?" She said sexily and looked at me while bitting her lips.

"Yes..you're correct and I think I should go now because it's getting late now" I said and trying to stand up from the couch but she was pushing me and sit on my lap.

"Why? It's too early...you don't want to do something fun with me?" She asked me while touched my chest.

"Mrs yeonwoo,Can you get off from me?" I said in annoyed tone.
"No...until we did it daddy" she said smirking and grind on my bulge.

I grunted while closing my eyes.

Dahyun...

My eyes widened

"Stop it!" I shouted and push her harshly and make her to fall in the floor.

"ouch..." She said while rubbed her knees.

"YOU'RE REALLY CRAZY! I WILL FIRED YOU!" I shouted at her angrily and walk closer to her.
"OR I WILL MAKE YOU DIE TONIGHT" I said and smirked evilly

"Mr park..I'm s-sorry...don't kill me please don't!" She begging to me while crying.

"Sorry? Huh IF YOU CONTINUE IT, YOU WILL DESTROY MY LIFE!!!!! YOU WILL LOSING MY DAHYUN!" I shouted at her and started to chocked her neck.

"AHHH...it's hurt! Stop it jimin...please I'm begging you...pleaseee I won't do it again" she said while crying.

I gritted my teeth and chocked her even more.

I chocked at her while laughed like a crazy person.
"I will stop until I see YOUR BLOOD!" I said and laughed again and again....until...

I remembered something ....

you need to controlled your anger because it's sedition ...remember, you're still a ghost, you just be a human for 3 month only
And that's why I said don't try to fall in love with the girl when you become a human because sometimes...you can't control your anger because of the girls that you're fall in love.

My eyes started to widened and loose my grip from her neck.

What you just did jimin....

I looked at her and saw she was panting on the floor. I want to help her but my mind tease me....

What about dahyun? If she know about you're helping,lift this girl with bridal style to the hospital,stayed with this girl in the hospital room...she will hate you...very hate you because she's hurt seeing you loving with other girl

Remember... She will hate you FOREVER

And ...

What about you? If this woman know that you're a ghost...she will tell to the all people about it...and they all will hate you ...hate you...

Remember...they will hate you FOREVER

Now...I can't think properly while seeing that girl panting in the floor and thinking if I help her...
I'm in a messed right now.

I started to rub my face with my palms stressfully.

What should I do?
I thought while looked at the ceiling.

It's simple park Jimin...just leave this woman...because dahyun and your life is more important...
You don't want to make dahyun hate you right?
And
You don't want the others hate you right?

So? What are you waiting for? Just leave that woman and let all the Satan or your lovely friends
Make their work to that woman....
Leave her.

I sighed in frustration and quickly get out from the house leaving her.

Is it my decisions was right?

Oh...it's already 10:45...15 minutes more and I will become a ghost

I just sighed and enter slowly to my car.

I sat and sighed again.
I'm stress right now...
What can I do for my feeling stress gone?

You don't want have some fun with dahyun huh jimin?
You will become a ghost after 15 minutes...
When you're becoming ghost...You can sneakily go to her room...
Watch her carefully without any disturbance....it's the best idea right?

Do you like to try it? It's too loss if you
Reject my idea because it's too worth it
Trust me jimin...

I started to opened my eyes and smirked evilly.

"You really gave me a lot of interesting idea.... " I said while laughing like an evil and started to drive my car.

"I really can't wait for it dahyun...I can't wait for my dinner" I laughed evilly and smirked.

That's why we like you jimin....
You always love our idea...
Don't worry, when you becoming a ghost back...you can join us

So...I'm backkkkkk!
I just finished my test!
It was absolutely horrible.pft
😂😂😂😂

Huhu so did you guys miss me?
😘😘😘
I really really really miss you guys soooooo much ! Hehe 💜💜💜💜

And I'm sorry if it's too long for this chapter huhu ☹️🙃

By the ways....I need to ask you guys...it's very very important so you guys need to reply me okay?
So here my question...

Did you want this books have a smut scene?

And .... Do you like it if this book have a matured content and smut scene?

So please... answer it okay?
I'm very need your answer 😄and suggestion,

And I just want to tell you guys...
Not all chapter have the Smut scene.

Okay.. that's all for today!
Did you love this chapter? Huhu
I love you guysss soooo much!😘😘💜💜💜💜

And please don't forget to comment and vote! Bubye 💜🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 8.5K 48
"You're alive to me, Taehyung." He let out a humorless chuckle and looked at me. "Too bad they've killed me years ago." Started: 07/14/19 Completed:...
12.3K 2K 31
"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗍𝗌, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍." In which Park Jimin falls for a ghost who's following him to remember her memories...
6K 463 15
"I don't believe in ghosts." - Jimin "You don't believe in me?" - Taehyung ⬆️ Taehyung ⬇️ Jimin Start - 29.1.2022 End - 28.2.2022
20.4K 514 28
"Would you stay here, and hold me close" I'm bad at description, sorry