His secret

By chipfluds

Toni Topaz is new at Riverdale High. He's a total hottie, that's why Cheryl Blossom is falling for him. But w... More

Chapter 1: The newby
Chapter 2: Damn.
Chapter 3: The date
Chapter 4: We can't..
Chapter 5: Apology
Chapter 6: Football
Chapter 7: I love you
Chapter 8: Dammit Miss. Grundy!
Chapter 9: That son of a bitch.
Chapter 10: His secret..
Chapter 12: Jealous?
Chapter 13: The Lodge Lodge part 1
Chapter 14: The Lodge Lodge part 2
Chapter 15: Break my heart.
Chapter 16: 2 years later.
Chapter 17: 4 years later.
Chapter 18: Gang reunion?
Chapter 19: He or she??
Chapter 20: Delivery
Chapter 21: Proposal
Chapter 22: Wedding planning
Chapter 23: The wedding
NEW BOOK
He stole my heart (Choni fanfic)
GAME OF DEATH
Chapter 24: The Honeymoon
Sequel?
.

Chapter 11: Philadelphia

966 16 11
By chipfluds

*Toni's POV*

I woke up at 6 AM. I jumped up because of excitement. Today was a big game against the Orange Cobras. I packed a few last things in my bag. I mostly packed hoodies and shirts for Cheryl. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I put on my joggers, a Bulldog jersey (which I probably have to give to Cheryl) and some Vans. 

I went downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast. ''Morning.'' I told them. ''morning.'' they replied. ''I'll eat on the way, thanks, mom. bye, guys!'' I shouted as I closed the door and started my bike. I drove to school and it was 7.30. I got off and already saw Veronica, Reggie, Archie, Betty and some other Bulldogs and Vixens. But still no sign of Cheryl.

I got off my bike and greeted them. We were talking outside waiting for the others to arrive. I saw a red car. I immediately knew it was Cheryl's. I run up to the car as she stepped out. I picked her up and kissed her as she giggled. She greeted me and I was being a gentleman by carrying her luggage. '

''Thanks, babe.'' Cheryl said and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her. ''So I see you're wearing your jersey for the last time.'' She told me. I grinned at her and we continued to talk to the others. It was finally 8 AM. ''Everyone get in! We're leaving!'' Coach yelled so everyone could hear it.

Everyone rushed inside. I somehow squeezed my way through and sat down in the seats behind Archie and Veronica and in front of Reggie and Moose. I saw Cheryl making her way over to me and sit down next to me.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on top of hers. I looked outside to see some students getting ready for school. I got snapped out of my thought when Cheryl interlocked our fingers. I smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She looked up to me and gave me a peck on the lips. 

We began to drive and I felt Cheryl breathing heavier, so she was already asleep. The ride wasn't that bad, although you could hear a Bulldog make a weird noise every two minutes. 

After riding for 3 hours we arrived at the hotel. I still saw Cheryl sleeping. ''Wake up, sleepyhead. We're here.'' I whispered in her ear. She groaned and slowly woke up. We both got up and got out of the bus. Coach shouted us together to make an announcement. ''Alright listen up! Today you will get a room and unpack. Tomorrow's the big game and Sunday is a free day for everyone. 

''Take a look at the list of rooms.'' He finished and hung a board on the wall:

Room 1: Archie Andrews & Toni Topaz.

Room 2: Reggie Mantle & Chuck Clayton

Room 3: Cheryl Blossom & Veronica Lodge

''This should be fun.'' I said. ''I'll see you later, babe.'' Cheryl said and left with Veronica. Archie and I also got our keycards and went to see our room. It was quite nice. Two separate beds and a TV. There was also a mini fridge. We unpacked and went to the girls' room to check in on them.

Their room was pretty close to ours, so we didn't have to walk that far. We stood outside the door and I knocked. The door opened to reveal Veronica. She greeted us and kissed Archie. They were practically making out by now, so I decided to step into the room and head towards Cheryl.

She was still unpacking and she was facing her back against me, so she didn't see me yet. I decided to surprise her from behind. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She leaned back into me. I got butterflies all over again. My legs trembled and we fell on Cheryl's bed. 

We both laughed as she laid on top of me. We heard a knock. I sped my way to the door and opened it to find Coach. ''Topaz, everything alright?'' he asked. ''Yep.'' I replied. He nodded and left to check on Reggie and Moose's room. 

The four of us were hungry so we decided to get some lunch. We found a place for brunch and went inside. We took our seats and ordered. We talked about some other stuff while we ate.

When we were finished we headed back to the hotel. We separated our ways from the girls and went back to our room. I brought my Playstation and Archie was jumping from excitement. I grinned at him and he smiled.

We decided to text the guys to come to play with us.

Bulldogs 🐶💪🏈

Topaz: Guys, come to our room. PlayStation.

Mantle: Be right there.

Mason: ^^

Shortly after I texted them, the guys arrived and busted through the door. ''Sure, break down the door,'' I said and they laughed. 

Cheryl's POV

Most of the girls came to Veronica and I's room to gossip and talk about cheerleading. I was getting kinda bored. I wondered what Toni and Archie were doing. I told the girls to come to look for the guys if they wanted to. They wanted to. I walked down the hall and searched for room 1. 

It was pretty quiet until we came closer to the guys' room. We heard the guys yelling and shouting. The door was unlocked so I opened the door and it revealed all the boys huddled around each other. I didn't see Toni, so we came closer. The guys still didn't notice us. I cleared my throat and I saw all the guys turn around to look at me and the girls. 

I saw Toni in the middle playing on his PlayStation that he brought. ''Shoo!'' I told the guys and they left. Toni and Archie still didn't notice us, because they were shouting at each other. The girls wanted to check out the mall, so they left leaving me and Veronica. 

I walked over to them and sat down on Toni's lap. He looked at me and smiled. He adjusted his hands, so he could cuddle with me and also play. Toni won and Archie threw his hands in the air in anger. Veronica comforted him and before I knew it, they were making out. 

I turned the PlayStation off. I put my hands around his neck and he kissed me. I smiled through our kiss. He kissed my neck and I leaned down laying on his chest. He played with my hair. I fiddled with his fingers. I was so happy, even though we just sat there. 

It was time for dinner. Coach knocked. I groaned as Toni got me off of him. He opened the door and told Coach we would be there in a couple of minutes.

We woke Ronnie and Archie up because they fell asleep a long time ago. 

Ronnie and I had to fix our make up, so we told the boys to already go to the restaurant. We went to the bathroom and fixed our make up. After we finished we headed downstairs. We went inside the restaurant. 

I spotted Toni and Archie sitting opposite of each other at a table for four. We walked towards them. They were busy talking about the game, I assume. When we arrived at the table the boys looked up to us and smiled. Veronica took her seat next to Archie and I took mine next to Toni.

We all got a menu. ''Fancy.'' Toni said shocked and we all laughed. I took a look at the menu:

Today's Menu

Starters:

-A small soup

-A small salad

-Garlic bread

Main course:

-Pasta with Alfredo sauce or Tomato sauce.

-A fresh salad with tomatoes, cucumbers and chicken, beef, fish or extra veggies.

-A steak with a Bearnaise sauce and fries.

Desserts:

-Ice cream

-Cherry pie

-Macarons

Drinks:

-Beer

-Wine

-Water

Toni's POV

This menu looked really good. The waiter arrived at our table. ''Are you ready to order?'' He asked. ''Yes, one steak for me and a beer.'' I told him. ''For me the same as him.'' Archie told the waiter.

''We'll both take a salad with extra veggies and water'' Cheryl told him. He wrote everything down and told us to wait. We continued talking about tomorrow's game. 

Soon the waiter arrived with the girls' food. Later Archie and I's food arrived. We laughed a lot. The food was amazing. 

We finished our food and drinks and paid the bill. We walked back to the hotel. Veronica and Archie went to Archie and I's room. ''Well, they're probably gonna make out and have sex, so please stay the night with me?'' She asked. I furrowed my brows as she looked at me with a pout on her face. ''Only for you.'' I replied and she gave me a kiss. She took my hand and lead me to the room. 

She opened the door to reveal a clean room, unlike Archie and I's room. I sat down on her bed and she decided to change into something more comfortable. I saw she was struggling to find something, so I told her to wait here.

I ran to our room and knocked just in case. ''Yeah?'' I heard Archie say. ''Just need to get my hoodie.'' I opened the door and closed my eyes. I felt my hoodie and grabbed it. I closed the door behind me and ran back.

 I opened the door to find Cheryl waiting on her bed. I showed her my hoodie and she jumped up to change. I grinned and she went to change. A few minutes later she was changed and looking damn hot in my hoodie. I love it when she wears my clothes.

She caught me staring. I looked away shyly and felt her crash her lips on mine. She straddled my lap. I licked her bottom lip and she allowed my entrance. I explored her mouth and she let a moan escape. I smirked and continued to kiss her. 

Let's just say we had fun ;)

I woke up and felt Cheryl laying on my chest. I smiled at the thought and played with her hair. I got startled by a hard knock. ''Get up and get ready! Breakfast in 30 minutes!'' I heard Coach say. ''Coming!'' I shouted back. 

I heard Cheryl groan when I tried to get out of bed. She fought back. I picked her up and she giggled at my action. I kissed her and told her she could head downstairs already. I went back to our room and got changed. 

Archie and I headed downstairs for breakfast and we already saw Cheryl and Veronica sitting and chatting. We walked towards them and they looked up and smiled. I smiled back and sat down opposite of Cheryl. We finished our breakfast and Coach told us to get on the bus to ride to the field. 

We arrived at the field and I got nervous. I felt Cheryl giving me a light squeeze as she held my hand. I smiled at her and we got out of the bus. We got our uniforms and went to change. I heard the announcer announce us, so we ran up to the field and heard hundreds of people yelling. We made bulldog sounds and laughed. The opponent came onto the field and I'm not gonna lie, they look terrifying. I got the thought out of my head and Archie threw me the ball. 

I ran past the defence and dodged a guy that tried to tackle me. I made a touchdown and heard the cheerleaders cheer in harmony. Reggie patted my back. The whole game went over quick. We won with 56 - 23. We ran up to the cheerleaders and Cheryl ran up to me and hugged me.

I gave her a peck on the lips and me and the boys had to meet in the locker room. I headed towards the locker room and heard the guys scream and shout. I laughed as we celebrated our victory.

We got changed and I waited outside the girls' locker room. I saw Cheryl come out of the locker room. She noticed me and gave me a kiss and interlocked our fingers. We got back on the bus and rode up to a building. It didn't look familiar and I heard everyone question Coach. He told us we have to get inside. I took Cheryl's hand and we stepped into the building. It was dark, but then the lights turned on and it revealed a ballroom with flags of Riverdale Bulldogs and River Vixens. 

Everyone was surprised and we heard music bursting through the speakers. Everyone danced and laughed. Me and the guys were doing some stupid game and I saw Cheryl sitting on the bench. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. ''Why aren't you dancing?'' I asked her. She looked up. ''I-I never danced before.'' She stuttered. 

I stood up and offered her my hand. She looked up at me and took my hand. I lead her to the dancefloor. She shuffled awkwardly at first, but I lead, so she could follow my lead. After a few minutes, we danced in harmony. ''Thank you, baby'' Cheryl told me. I gave her a peck on the lips. ''Anything for you, my love,'' I replied and she giggled.

We already ate there, so we drove back to the hotel. I said my goodnights to Cheryl and drifted off to sleep.

Hi guys!

Thanks for reading, comment for more!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 11.4K 40
Toni Topaz and Cheryl Blossom have never met but could a fateful day at the mall bring them together or will they ignore it? Toni is intersex and tal...
78.1K 1.7K 28
This story is based off of the hit TV show Riverdale. The plot will revolve around Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz. What will happen when "southside s...
68.4K 1.3K 20
Toni is hbic, serpents rule Riverdale High and she has everything anyone could ever want besides the whole love life thing but who needs that? Cheryl...
1.6K 35 14
Y/N enters Riverdale with no friends and no home. until she meets Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz. Then Y/N fin ds out she's in love with both girls, w...