Just Like Before [Pinocchio]

By Hystericallyana

Rated #1 in LeeJongSuk :) Seo Y/n. The little sister of Seo Beomju and an ex-classmate of Choi Dal Po. After... More

°ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ°
°ᴬᴸᴸ ᴮᴮᴬᴺᴳ°
°ᴺᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸ ᶠᴼᴿᴱᴺˢᴵᶜ ˢᴱᴿᵛᴵᶜᴱ°
°ᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᵞ-ᴼᴺᴱ ᵞᴱᴬᴿ ᴼᴸᴰ ᴹᴬᴺ°
°ˢᴴᴿᴱᴰᴰᴱᴰ ᴾᴬᴾᴱᴿ°
°ᶜᴴᴵᴱᶠ ᴿᴵᴳᴵᴰ°
°ᴹᴬ ᵂᴬ ᴿᴵ°
°ᴮᴱᵀᴿᴬᵞᴱᴸ°
°ᴴᴬᴺ ᴿᴵᵛᴱᴿ ˢᵀᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺ°
°ᶜᴴᴬᴱᴮᴼᴸ°
°ᶜᴸᴼˢᴱᴿ ᵀᴴAᴺ ᴱᵛᴱᴿ°
°ᴬᴶᵁᴹᴹᴬ°
°ᶜᶜᵀᵛ°
°ᴹᴵˢᵀᴬᴷᴱ°
°ᴬᴱᴳᵞᴼ°
°ᴾᴬᴺᴵᶜᴷ ᴬᵀᵀᴬᶜᴷ°
°ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ°
°ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ°
°ᶜʰⁱᶜᵏᵉⁿᵖᵒˣ°
°ᵈᵒᵍ ᵖᵒᵒᵖ°
°ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ°
°ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ°
°ⁱᶜʸ ʳᵒᵃᵈ°
°ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵒʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ°
°ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵇᵒˣ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵒ ˢᵃⁿᵍ°
°13 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏᵉʳ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵃ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ°
°ᵃʰⁿ ᶜʰᵃⁿ ˢᵒᵒ'ˢ ˢᵘˢᵖⁱᶜⁱᵒⁿ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉⁿᵒᵘᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ'ˢ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵃ ᶠᵘⁿᵉʳᵃˡ & ᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ°
°ʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵉⁿᵗ°

°ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃˡˡ ˡᵒᵍ?°

454 19 0
By Hystericallyana

You sat down on a bench whilst looking into the distance. You didn't know what to do. After your conversation with your brother, you were thinking about yourself and if it's really worth everything.

Okay, your mom gave you the twix box and gave you warmth, your brother tried taking care of you and he tried making you smile and Ahn Chan Soo.. he tried protecting you in the most weirdest way while he kept distance because you 'liked him'.

You sigh softly whilst you felt coldness touching your bare face along with your hands. The hallway was empty, only leaving you behind in a thick yet warm jacket.

"Museun momsar gamgiga onmomeur baneur ro kogkog jjireuneun neuggim i ya.. (What kind of cold has the feeling of the whole body being poked by needles..)" you mutter to yourself as you cross your arms, hoping to feel warmer.

Your teeth started chattering, your lips were turning blue and your body started shivering underneath the thick dark-blue-colored jacket.

It didn't take long until you felt someone putting a scarf around your neck. It was a black colored one with blue and green squares onto it as well, causing it to have a pretty fading effect.

"Ah?" You look up, facing a familair face. "Beom Jo? What are you doing here?" You question a little bit surprised.

"Taking care of my little sister." He took a seat aside you.

"Ya~ I can take care of myself-" you mumble softly, still shivering a little.

"I can tell." He laughed, causing you to give him a soft slap along with an eyeroll.

"By the way, isn't it your first time being like this since high school?" He questioned whilst furrowing his eyebrows. You nod your head, a soft "ah" leaving your lips.

"Did you find out what it is yet?" He questioned whilst he opened his notebook. You shake your head.

"I think it's just a cold?"

"But your nosebleeding and you passing out, I don-"

"Yaaa~ I'll be fine~"

"Y/n.. I'm serious. This isn't a normal cold. Why don't we just go to your Sunbae and then to the hospital for research, hmm?"

"Go to my sunbae? Did you see what Dal Po did to me? He left me to die out there, Sunbae won't let me go to the hospital until I have a good article." You cough followed by a sniff. Beom Jo looked gloomily down, trying to find a solution.

Your gaze moved back to infinity as a small figure got spotted in the side of your eye, causing you to turn your head to the side.

"Chan Soo!" You yelled with a hoarse voice. He looked up a little bit startled as he was holding a brown, wooden pad with a few sheets of papers on it.

"Oh- Seo Y/n-" he did an attempt to leave by turning his back towards you two which didn't work out that well.

You got up and ran up to him, your elder brother chasing you. "What's that? Is that an investigation report?" You asked, leaning onto Ahn Chan Soo for support.

"A case report? Are you going to get it-" you couldn't finish your sentence as a cough started coming up. You put your hand onto your mouth as warm breath got pushed out of your longs.

"Go away~! I'll catch your disease!" He spoke loudly as he took a few steps back. You sniff as your frowned offended.

"Please give me something-"

"It's nothing much anyways."

"Then why are you holding it? It must be something." You take a step closer to him, wanting to steal the pad.

"It's just a call log." He took another step back.

"What call log?" You stopped walking.

"Suspect Moon Deok Soo's call record from a container fire incident. Even if you saw it, you wouldn't know about it." Ahn Chan Soo spoke whilst pouting a little. He usually did that when he was talking, a pretty adorable part of him you enjoyed.

"Yaa~ we might need it later though-" you took this oppertunity to reach your hand out followed by taking it.

"Hah!" You call, doing an attempt to leave as he pulled it out of your hands again.

"YA!" You call as he reached it above his head as high as he could. "Give me that stupid call loggg~!" You whine, trying to reach it.

Beom Jo eventually took his phone out and made some pictures of the call log whilst you were standing there, trying to take it out of his naughty paws.

"C'mon, I need this- Dal Po-ya already left me fo-"

"Moon Deok Soo tonghwa naeyeogseo? (Moon Deok Soo call log?)" You hear a voice coming from behind you, causing you to freeze.

"Choi Dal Poㅡ Have you returned to the Line now?" Ahn Chan Soo asked as you and Beom Jo turned around. Your eyes immediatly moved downwardly to the floor, making fists.

Dal Po nodded his head and hummed.
"You memorized it all just now, didn't you?" Ahn Chan Soo putted the wooden pad behind his back with a worried facial expression.

"Maybe." He halfway smiled. You turned around and started walking off annoyedly. That stupid ass. Thinking he can return like that.

"Y/n. Neo hante harmar muji hage manhaboideora. (Y/n. Talk to me for a second)." You hear Dal Po calling after you, you stop walking and stare into the distance again.

You feel someone walking up to you. "Let's go. You don't need him." Your brother spoke aside you. You look at him with a slight smile and nod before walking off to the traffic survey.

Choi Dal Po's POV.

That Beom Jo gave me this certain glare that startled something inside me. After that he just walked off with Y/n.

"What's wrong with Y/n? Aren't you two supposed to work together instead of with the enemy?" Ahn Chan Soo asked me while my eyes were still glued on them.

"Yeah, that's what we're supposed to."

"Then, why is she behaving like that?"

I sigh softly as I see the two figures dissepearing behind the wall, causing me to turn my (full) attention to Chan Soo.

"I broke a promise."

Chan Soo sighed. "You're still breaking promises? Aish- you did that so much back in High School I still don-"

I discide to ignore him and wander off, hearing him calling me some names from behind.

Your pv.

You and Beom Jo walked up to the traffic survey (교통조사게) to get some cases. Hopefully something that could help you two with this Moon Deok Soo case.

"Aayy~ Hyungnyim. I saw the tow truck come in and you're saying there are no cases?" Your brother spoke to an agent sitting behind a desk. He leaned in:"What kind of case is it?"

You just stood there beside him, shivering and feeling soar.. everywhere. Ugh~ why am I feeling like this-

"It's nothing much~~! We're still investigating so come back later." The agent spoke, a little bit losing his patience.

"Idda jinjja orgeobnida! (We will really come back later!)" You scoff, losing patience as well.

Beom Jo and you turn around and want to start walking back to the social area as you lose balance. You went down through your knees as you felt your brother acting quickly by trying to keep you up.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" He called out worriedly. You blinked your eyes gently before feeling someone else supporting you.

"Y/n!" They called out as well. Your eyes move to the sound, seeing Dal Po. You shake your head, removing his hands from your arm.

"I'm alright- Where do we have to go next?" You question, looking at your brother. His gaze moved to Dal Po and back to you as he started walking off with you once again.

"We have to make rounds at the patrol unit next." He mentioned whilst supporting your body with his arms.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I told you I was okaayy~!" You sigh out loud.

"This won't do, I'm going to call mom for help."

"Michiyeosseo? (Are you crazy?)" You call followed by a cough.

"My sunbae hates me and that stupid guy ditched me! If they find out I'm so dead." You cry out.

"I would rather die in your place so don't worry." Your brother took out his phone and started dailing your mother's number.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332 29 5
''...𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝑀𝓎 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒟'ê𝓉𝓇𝑒..." Serial Murders have been happening all over town for eights months and no one was able to crack t...
632K 38.5K 78
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩. everything started with the mysterious illness that had brought death...
32.6K 1.8K 53
Lee Jihyun goes on the typical mission for an agent like her: finding secret information on criminals- In this case, a gang. Everything goes smoothly...
160K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...