Jersey Boy

Bởi danasawr2495

BoyxBoy, student/teacher, father/son. That's the life of Alex Jersey. Alex's mom left when he was an infant... Xem Thêm

Jersey Boy
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4) [Part 1]
(4) [Part 2]
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(13)
(14)
(15)- The End

(12)

1.4K 43 5
Bởi danasawr2495

{Jace Pov}

"Okay, attendance." I hissed under my breath.

"Dude, where the hell is AJ?" His friend, Nat asked, loudly.

"I thought I heard him in the halls." his other friend, Jaykob mused.

"Enough about Alex." I slammed my hand down on the desk. "He clearly isn't here, so just drop it!"

"It's probably your fault he's gone." Somebody muttered. I looked around the room, but couldn't pick out who said it. I don't think it was even one of Alex's friends.

"Just forget about him." Alex fucking brought that on himself. Why the hell would he choose to stay with his fucking father? He knew damn well what would happen, and he stayed. He wanted to get fucked. He fucking wanted it!

Throughout the morning, I took my frustration out on my other classes. I was edgy, and it wasn't their fault. I was also being unprofessional.

I had prep this hour, and instead of using it work, I made a call to the police.

~~~

I sat in the conference room with two police officers, a social worker, and the dean for the school .

"Mr. Sawyer, you do realize that this isn't a joke, correct? You better not be joking with us. Rape is a serious problem."

"I understand. And I know it's one hundred percent accurate." I spoke with confidence.

"And who would the student be?"

"Alexander Jersey."

Everyone in the room exchanged looks. They weren't good.

"What?" I barked. "Aren't you going to go take him out of that disgusting home?"

One of the cops leaned in, and looked at me, coldly. "Austin Jersey isn't a man to play with. Understand? We need him in this town."

"Then get his son out of the house at least!"

"And place him where, exactly, Mr. Sawyer?" The social worker paced the room.

"With me! With you! A foster home!"

"We can't do that without Alex admitting what's happened, and Austin confessing. And that won't happen."

"Why the fuck do you even need Austin so damn badly!" I shouted, standing up.

The cops sighed, and exchanged glances. "Austin has power. He has resources. He can keep this town going. How do you think prices are unusually low here? Hell, we've tried, even. He calls people in. We tried to get rid of one person, and they tried to take handfuls out. Austin stays, and Alex stays with him."

"What if I can get Alex with me?"

"Then you take him, and you leave far away."

I nodded my head. I didn't help him last night. He won't wanna look at me. He didn't want my help last night. He asked too late. I'm not fucking putting up with that bullshit attitude. Plus, he stole two illegal things under my watch. No way in hell am I tolerating that.

After the cops left, I went back into my classroom, where Alex was in his seat.

"Why are you in here? Class doesn't start for five minutes." I acted like only a teacher. Like nothing ever happened. The only thing I know about him is his name and he struggles in Math and History. Great time to be a History teacher!

Alex shrugged, and pulled out his homework that was assigned over the weekend.

"Do you need any help?"

He shook his head, and scrunched his  face up at the questions. "I don't fucking know!" He groaned, then roughly shoved the paper in his bag.

"Alex, I can help you."

"You called the fucking cops!" He shouted. We made a deal that you wouldn't call the fucking cops ever!" He sounded ready to cry. "I hate you, Jace. I fucking hate you! I don't care that we're in school. You're Jace fucking Sawyer, and I hate you so fucking much!" He jumped up, and darted to the door. "Fucking leave this town! Nobody wants you here! All you do is cause fucking problems. Go!"

"Alex!" I called after him, but he was gone. Sighing, I looked over to his desk, and saw he left his stuff. Picking up a notebook, I thought about the time he freaked out when I was going to look at it. Scrunching my eyes, I opened it up.

I flipped through pages and pages of random scribbles. Then I got to where he tried writing. They were all labeled at the top My Hero. A lot of words were scribbled out, and there were multiple pages. I finally found one which was rather long, and no mistakes. I also noticed my name.

Out of billions of people in the world, I get lucky and meet a hero. Jace Sawyer is the best guy I have ever met. I'd never been so lucky in my life. When I first met Jace, I thought that there would be instant hatred towards each other. But there wasn't. It was almost as though something clicked. It was a good feeling. And I hadn't ever felt something like it before. Jace is the type of person to always be there. No matter what's going south. It's amazing of him. Nobody could pay him back like he deserves. Especially me. I will never be able to express how much I owe Jace for being my savoir. He takes me in. He feeds me, and keeps me safe. I wish more people were like him. It hurts to know that most people are actually opposite of what Jace is. Meeting Jace, becoming close with Jace, and loving Jace are the best things in the world. Jace Sawyer is my hero. I can go to him for anything. He's perfect. I wouldn't be able to go on without him.

I set his notebook back, and felt tears sting in my eyes. Weeks ago, he told me he just wanted to end it. In this letter he says he can't go on without me. And I left him.

Slowly, I backed up, and bumped into a student. "S-sorry." I shook my head, then quickly rushed out of the room.

"Alex?" I shouted down the hall. There wasn't a reply, and I just kept going.

Finally, I caught up with some friends of his. "Nat! Jaykob! Where the hell is Alex?" I panted.

"He left school grounds not too long ago. He wouldn't say anything though." They shared a look. "You upset pretty badly."

"Look, I know! And I'm trying to change that, I just need to freaking find him!" I shoved past the boys, letting Alex get the best of me, yet again.

I saw him climb into the passenger side of someone's truck, but didn't shout out his name. Something again, stopped me from getting him. Fuck, no I have to do this! Sure, he can make me feel miserable, but it isn't his fault.

"Alex!" I shouted. He either didn't hear me, or ignored it. "AJ!" I shouted louder, and walked in his direction. "Hey, Jersey!" 

Alex's head snapped around in confusion. Once he saw it was me, his face gave both a pained and pissed off look. Showing me hiss middle finger, Alex climbed in the truck, and slammed the door.

I stood in the parking lot, debating on whether or not I should follow.

"Sawyer! Get back in the school!" The dean came out to yell at me.

"But Al-"

"Can make it on his home. It's what he did before you came. He doesn't need you. Other kids do. Come on."

But Alex does need me. He does.

I just don't want him. Not when he's fucking his dad.

Maybe a part of me was only hoping all this was a lie. That Alex was still an innocent virgin?

That's it too.

I'm just being selfish.

It isn't too late to restore the relationship, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, and not much happened, but it's coming to an end....This weekend sometime it should be done. Also, It would mean a lot to me if you could check out @RawrImmaDinasaur!! He really deserves all the support, guys<3 Thank you much!!

Here's a story he's starting:

http://www.wattpad.com/7319171-kryptonite

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

309K 10.8K 52
*this is a boyxboy story* *it's also an au. explanation will be in the first part* After a year of taking online classes, Nolan Prince is read...
5.6K 391 19
This story starts with Nicolas Pearson moving to a new school. This story will move on into him meeting Thomas Weiss, a "straight as a pole" and popu...
792 18 12
Matthew Kingston was the new student and was instantly scouted by the popular group of students for his charming looks. Jace Anderson, the school's b...
467 14 30
Everyone has those first day jitters, right? Would it be any different if you came from a different country? Jace Wilson has just moved from Russia...