Learning to love myself (A Jo...

By NaeNae090

After living in an abusive home for 10 years, Elizabeth is adopted by..... Josh Hutcherson. Josh slowly teac... More

Part 1 Chapter 1 Before
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part 2 Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Final Note
Additional Note

Chapter 22

250 7 4
By NaeNae090

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Josh pulled up in front of a nice restaurant, opened the car door for me and then helped me out.

We walk into the restaurant and inside is all the actors from Journey 2 and the Hunger Games.

"SURPRISE!"

My mouths falls open into an 'o' shape and everyone just laughs.

"Y... You guys did this for me?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"Yes, Josh organised it all and we just turned up," said Willow, coming up to me with a neatly wrapped box, "Open it!"

I sat down at the end of the ginormous table and opened my gift from Willow.

"Oh Willow! You shouldn't have!" I exclaimed. It was a beautiful charm bracelet with a heap of quotes on each charm.

"Open mine next!" squealed Jennifer, as she handed me a navy blue box.

"Jen...." I say giving her a grin. She'd bought me an IPhone!

"It has everyone's contacts on it and there's also a couple of cases for you to choose,"

I began to cry.

"Elizabeth! Don't cry, it's your birthday!" says Carrie, coming to hug me. I was speechless.

I gradually opened everyone's gifts. I received heaps of jewellery and movies. I finally made it to the last gift.

"Who's this one from?" I ask.

"Josh," says Jen, answering for him.

I open it cautiously. First of all, I read the card:

Dear Elizabeth,

I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you and you make me smile every day. Happy Birthday!

Love,

Josh

P.S. Will you be my girlfriend?

I was in hysterics by now.

"Yes! of course!" I said.

"Finish opening the gift!" Willow practically screamed.

I peel back the green tissue paper to reveal a ring with a heart shaped diamond in it.

"Oh Josh!" I cry.

I look through the rest of the gift to reveal more movies and an adorable keychain in the shape of a teddy bear.

"What am I going to put the teddy on?" I ask.

"These," says Josh, showing me some car keys.

"What?" I ask, dumbfounded.

Josh grabs me by the hand and drags me out of the restaurant. In the parking lot was a pink Porsche.

"Oh Josh!" I squeal, as he lays a kiss on my lips.

"I love you, Elizabeth," he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too," I say looking up into his eyes, as I begin to cry, "this has been the best birthday ever!"

I do truly love Josh, and I do trust him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by gunshots. Josh throws himself on top of me to protect me, but he was to late.

I felt the pain shoot down my leg and the blood begin to trickle down it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 241K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
2.6K 238 26
Now that Erin is back in 2019, she will do anything to get back to the gang. And she will do anything to get her friends to believe her. But will she...
14.5K 468 12
A Witch from Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizardry loves Sirius Black. Yep, Sirius Black the player. She decides that she will be a secret admirer and...
7K 52 24
The one and only spunky and fiesty little girl of district five Amelia Russell loves to scare off every coach to come there way . District five is kn...