Welcome_To_The_Hell. Volume...

By taehyung_shaa

This book contain supernatural power too.... Warning ⚠ M-preg✅ Smut ✅ Bxb✅ Gxg✔ Violence✔ Strong language ✔ V... More

~•~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
~∆~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
~•~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 •M•
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 •M•
Chapter 36 •M•
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 •M•
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 •M•
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 •M•
Chapter 49
Chapter 50•M•
Chapter 51 •M•
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
~Q&A~

Chapter 15

3.9K 106 3
By taehyung_shaa

[This chapter is pretty big...]

Y/n's POV:

I took luhan's car and drove off from venue. First I went to my house. I took my guns and some protective things. I came out of my house and sat again in car and drove off from there. I drove car at full speed I don't care if anyone dies in front of the car. I just want my mans to be alive. I know they will fight but still.... Don't know who is that bastard?? Who have send his mans to my place?

I stop the car at my place. And park the car at some corner. I open the door and move out and slowly close the door behind. My one hand was at my back at the gun. I was full ready to shot those bitches. I scan whole parking lot but there was no one.

This building still underdevelop from many years. And plus no one come here to construct it. And nobodys know about this place cause it is little bit out of the town and I live near to this area which is end of the town. So it makes me easy to come over here. And than I thought of to make this place mine. Than my group members shifted over here.

But now don't who's son of a bitches have came here. I'll just cope them off alive. By pressing my foots I slowly walk up stairs by looking at right left everywhere I could. Placing my back at the wall I walk upstairs. I stood on the first floor I narrowed my eyes and scan the floor but there was also no one. I walk ahead by looking through all random rooms which was unconstructed.

I open the one of the room's door. And suddenly someone snatched my hand and yanked me inside. That person close the door and push me against the wall. I was about to scream but place his hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I pull out my fangs and was about bite his hand and trigger my gun down.

“Boss!!" He yelled in whisper. “What are you doing? Do you even have any idea---- what are you doing? Why are you roaming around like this be alert.... What if someone shoots you??" He asked than I recognised the person voice. “Jackson?? You are Jackson, right??" I conformed cause I was barely able to see his face in that dark room. “Yes its me..." He replied.

I sigh. "You know I was about to shoot you if I didn't recognised you..." I said.

"When did you came over you didn't inform us also..." He asked. He is the only person in group who cares about me lot.

“You know I was at my brother's wedding when you call me and told all this I immediately move out from there..." I said he just frown his eyebrows. “You what? You just left from your brother's wedding??" He asked.

“Jackson this time is not to talk... First tell me who are they? Who have send them?..." I asked.

“I don't know boss? I don't have any idea but one thing I have recognise one thing that they all have wore black clothes...." he said.

“Black clothes??" I repeat but tried to remind the something. “Okay" I said. We both heard footsteps from out side. We both triggered our gun and stand placing our back at the wall.

When footsteps become slower that means that person have gone ahead of our room. I immediately open the door and shoots the two mans at their back as they fall on the floor. We both quickly ran upstairs at second floor by leaning against wall. “Where is our all other members." I asked.

“Don't know they are may be here only." He said and we heard three gun shot. We ran over there where it has came.

I saw one of my member have killed three people. I walk near to her and pat on her back. “Good shoots Rose...." I said and she turned around and bow to me “Thank you boss." She said and blushed. God knows why do she blush every time whenever I say something to her. Jackson was just giving her death glare. Don't know I think he is jealous of her.

“Do you know where is Mark and everyone?" I asked her. “Yes I know I think they are at forth floor..." She said. “Are you sure??...." I confirm.
“Boss are you doubting on her than I'm 💯 percent sure there is no one." Jackson peeped his nose in. Rose frown her eyebrows in anger and she was about to say something to him but I stop them. “Will you both please shut your mouth." I calmly with annoyed face as both only glare at each other. 

“Are you two coming with me or else I'll go alone." I said and turned towards stairs. “No, no we are coming.." they both said and relly behind me. We walk upstairs.

We could hear so many guns shots. When we reach at fourth floor our group members have already kill our enimes their dead bodies were on floor. We ran towards are members. “Are you'll OK guys?!!" Rose asked and they all nodded.

“Did you killed every one or someone is left??' I asked to mark.
I guess four or more than more are left. He said. I brush my hairs trough my fingers in frustration. “OK wait I have an idea." I said “What!?" Jihoon asked.

“We'll get divide in four group. So listen carefull. Me, Rose and Jackson in group number one. Mark, Jihoon and Taehyun in group number two. Bomin, Joochan and Sana in grouo number three and Mina, Sungoh and Jaehyun in group number four. Group number one will go at 7the and 8the floor.
Group no. two will go at 6th and 5th floor. Group no. three will go at 4th and 3th and group no. four will go at 2sd and 1st floor. Do you all get it?" I gave a quick explanation as they all nodded. “Now disperse!!" I commanded and everyone dispersed.

Rose, Jackson and I ran upstairs at 8th floor but Jackson wait back at 7th floor and we both went at 8th floor. I was little bit worried for Jackson cause he was alone. I sign Rose to hid behind the wall. I sat down on my one knee but she didn't. I heard footsteps are being coming closer. We both triggered our gun and I sign her to shoot.

I peek little out to confrom that this not from our member. He was our enemy only. He was finding us here and there. One, two, three I do action with my fingers and we both shoot them. Now three of them were laying dead cold on the floor.

“Yes!!!" Rose exclaimed while punching her fist in air. “Boss we did it!!" she said and hugged me. “Yes we did it!!" I said and hugged her back.

“Okay now lets go down we have other members too." We were going downstairs. And I was behind Rose. She was so excited walking happy. When suddenly Rose bumped into a broad chest. “Awuuu..Jackson can't you see and walk."  She yelled at the him. “Boss I think one of your group member's need to do operation of her eyes." He said in teasing way and I just nod my head in no. "You guys never gonna act normal." I said and walk downstairs.

“Jackson how many mens do you have killed?" I asked him they were walking behind me. “Two." He replied. “Btw I have already asked to other members they already killed everyone and they all are gonna meet at 1st floor." He said and I nodded my head and went downstairs at 1st floor.

We reach at 1st floor and I open door of the first room. They all were talking about how they killed them and all. I walk near to them and sat on the table. “Are you sure you all have killed everyone? No one is left, there?" I asked.

“Yes no one is left. We have killed everyone....." And again they started to cheatchat about how they killed those men's.

But I was thinking about Who were they? Wgat do they want? Why did they came over here and how do they know about this place? And very first thing who have send them?... I though to myself.

“Boss!! Boss!!" I got out of my though when sungoh called me. “Ah?" “What are you thinking about we have killed everyone." Jaehyun said and smiled. “Oh! Nothing..." I said and smile at both of them cause these both really look like my Taehyung...

“Taehyung... Oh shit how can I forget about him?"... I exclaimed and stood up from my place. “What the happened?  Why you suddenly tensed up....?" Bomin asked and I brush my fingers through my hairs. “What's the time?" I asked. “It's 8pm." Sana answered.

“Oh shit!! sorry guys I have to leave...."I said and walk near the door. “But why?" they asked and I turned around. “Ask him. He knows... " I said pointing towards Jackson.

“Hey how did you know?" Rose asked him in whisper. “Why do you what to know that mind your own business." He said. “Okay guys you keep it up I am leaving. "

“Boss wait I'll come with..." Bomin said when I was about close door. He walk towards the door and close it behind. “Whats happened?  Why all of a sudden you want to come with me?" I asked by walking forward he was walking beside me.

“No nothing special...just want to leave you till parking lot than I'll go upstairs..." he said and I nodded. We reach at the parking lot as I open my cars door. "Boss wait!!" He said. “Why? What happened?" I asked in confused and turned around to face him. After of long pause he spoke up.

You have boyfriend and he is Jeon Jungkook's brother, am I right?... "

To be continued....

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Thanks for reading...

Have a good day....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 902 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
343K 13.5K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 ┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha ☕︎ ┊ ✎...
496K 12.7K 46
𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨,𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘...
189K 9K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...