Uta no Prince-sama Scenarios...

By Natsume4321

How would the beautiful princes react to different scenarios??? There is only one way to find out and that's... More

When you hug them...
When you give them the song you composed...
When you shop with them...
When you watch a movie with them...
When you ask them for a piggy back ride...
When they hear you sing...
When you tell them you are pregnant...
When they see you naked by accident...
When you ask them who they like...
When they see your baby for the first time...
When they are sick and you take care of them...
When you two accidentally kiss...
When they interact with your kids...
When both of you share an umbrella...
When they meet Snow-chan...
Christmas Special...
When you two first meet each other...
When they read fanfics of them...
When they swap their personalities...
Answers to the Previous Chapter
When your kids are upset with their dad...
Your wedding night? Sort of. I honestly don't know...
Part 2
When they meet your parents...
Part Two...
Valentine Special~
A glimpse into your married life...
When you hold their hand in public...
When he comes home drunk...
When they are tricked into watching 50 shades of Grey...
When you get into a fight with him...
When you go living with them...
When they see you crying...
When their child tells them they are dating...
Perks of dating Ren
Perks of dating Otoya
Not a Goodbye

When you cook them dinner...

7.8K 232 89
By Natsume4321

Natsuki: *sparkles in his eyes* (Y/N)-chan! I will cook cute things like... Piyo-chan cookies! *you sweat drop because you know how bad he is at cooking* It's o-okay... I want to cook myself ... *he pouts cutely*

Tokiya: *shocked* (Y/N), are you cooking for me? *you giggle* Of course, who else would I cook for?  *he tries to hide his blush*

Cecil: *smiles with affection* My princess, you should let the servants do the cooking. *you look at him cutely* But I want to cook for you... Prince... *his jaw hits the floor at your boldness*

Ren: What are you doing, Little lamb~? Can't you see I am cooking dinner for you? What are you cooking? Miso-soup and karage. And you for dessert? You are impossible... *you roll your eyes at him*

Otoya: Yay!!! Thank you for cooking! I bet it is going to be delicious! *his face shows a lot of happiness*

Syo: Yosh! Sankyo, (Y/N)! I hope Natsuki doesn't come or it would be hell... *he seems scared*

Masato: Thank you very much, (Y/N)-san. I really appreciate your thoughts. Here, let me help you. *smiles gently*

Reiji: Kawii~ I can't wait to eat your delicious food! *gives you closed eyes smile as you blush* It's nothing much...        Nope... Your cooking is really special!

Ranmaru: What in the world are you doing!? *you flinch at his loud voice* I thought since you were busy with practice, you might not have enough time to cook yourself... *he calms down* T-then, I hope you made some meat...

Ai: What are you cooking, (Y/N)? Ahh... this is called pasta, Ai-san. I have never tried such a thing. Are you sure it is edible? *you smile at his curiosity* Why would I make something that is not edible? *he stares doubtfully at you for a long time* You are going to eat first. *you chuckle at his insecurity*

Camus: *stares at you* Is there something wrong, Camus-sempai?  I am not a fan of spicy things. *you look down at the spicy chicken you are making* However, I won't mind trying it. *you look back at him again feeling grateful your efforts aren't wasted* But make sure you make caramel tea and cakes for desert!

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

I am honestly running out of ideas... :-(

Please request. I want to write more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
76.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
800K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC