CONTROL (Steve Rogers/Bucky B...

נכתב על ידי DaniWinchester

"I told him that I had to make a decision." "What... עוד

Crossbones
It's All My Fault
Retirement?
Goodbye To The Past
No, You Move
Did You Feel That?
Never Letting Go
Stay With Me
Two Old Friends
It Always Ends In A Fight
Man In The Black Suit
Criminal
Consequences
Sometimes I Want To Punch You In Your Perfect Teeth
See An Empire Fall
Not The Only Winter Soldier
Late
I Love Her
CIVIL WAR
Shall I End Yours?
Son Of A Bitch
Poetic
Female Terminator
Nightshade V.S. The Winter Soldier
You Killed My Mother
Gone
I'm Sorry, Tony
Keep Fighting Or Let You Go
CRYO CHAMBERS
Let Them Try
ONE YEAR LATER
Author Note
Author Note: UPDATE
Happy Holidays

Ready To Comply

123 6 0
נכתב על ידי DaniWinchester

~~STEVE

Sharon walked back in with the receipt to our weapons that they took from us earlier and handed it to Sam who was slightly annoyed. I was studying the blurry photo of Bucky and Ellie leaving the scene of the bombing. It didn't make sense...Ellie and Bucky have been able to perform multiple assassinations and never once were they caught by photographs. Why was this time any different? Looking up at the screen I saw the psychiatrist sitting in a chair that was in front of Ellie while Bucky was staring at the wall opposite of him. They were back to back in that pod, both of their arms were bound by metal restraints and all I could wonder is what they were talking about. Sharon moved in front of me pressing her finger on a small device and the audio from that room fill the room we were in.

"I'm not here to judge you or Mr. Barnes...Miss. Carter. I just want to ask you both a few questions." The shrink began as I saw Bucky just blankly stare at him and not responding to anything he had to say. A few moments later he moved towards Ellie who was on the other side taking the seat in the chair in front of her. "Since Mr. Barnes isn't much of a talker I guess this is between you and I Miss. Carter. Do you know where you are, Eleanor? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, Eleanor."  I could see the tension and anger form on Ellie's face as she looked at the doctor.

"My name is Ellie." She spat angrily I could see she was getting slightly annoyed with all of the questions. My eyes fell back onto the photo in my hands still having the same question in my mind.

"Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?" I asked Sharon who was standing next to Sam who was sulking about his wings being taken from him.

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?" Sharon answered I shook my head because that didn't make sense.

"Right...it's a good way to flush two former assassins out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier and Nightshade." I pointed out with even more suspicion in my voice which Sharon started to pick up on my suspicion.               

"You're saying someone framed them to find them?" Sharon asked I looked at the photo again in my hands and dropped it onto the table.

"Steve, we looked for those two for two years and found nothing." Sam pointed out behind me as I turned to look at my friend who was confused.

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads." I reminded seeing him nod slightly to what I said before looking over at Sharon again.

"Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed them would get them. It guarantees that we would." She answered turning to face the screen behind her while my eyes lift to the monitor also.

"According to your files here, the Winter Soldier doesn't talk much but his partner was more of the voice of the two. So tell me Ellie, you've both seen a great deal haven't you?" the shrink continued where I could see Ellie's hands tighten against the bindings in front of her.

"I don't want to talk about." She answered the shrink seemed to be giving off a suspicious vibe as he continued to press Ellie for information.

"I understand...You fear that...if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop. Don't worry. We only have to talk about one." He exclaimed just as he said it the computer monitors and the lights went out in the room.

"Sub-level 5, east wing." Sharon replied Sam and I took off running towards that area in hopes to get there before the shrink can do whatever he needed to do.

~~ELLIE

The dark room was lit up with a small red light that surrounded Bucky and I, he was looking around behind me as I saw the shrink shift in the chair in front of me.

"What the hell is this?" Bucky muttered behind me as I turned to him then turned back to the shrink who was fiddling in his bag now.

"Why don't we discuss your home? Not Romania. Certainly not London, no. I mean yours and Mr. Barnes real home." He hinted I saw him pull out a red book with a matching star to Bucky and my metal arms. My chest sunk as I struggled against the bindings while Bucky noticed my panic.              

"Bucky...it's the book..." I replied struggling more just as the shrink opened the book and took a step towards me.

"Безграничный(Limitless)... Коррозия (Corroded)... испепелять (Incinerate.)." The shrink began as my brain began to twitch in my head as I pinned my head back to the seat behind me.              

"Ellie...block it out...just listen to my voice. Focus on my voice." Bucky ordered I closed my eyes trying to breathe through the throbbing feeling that appeared in my mind.

"Pассвет(Dawn)  Двадцать два...(Twenty two)." The shrink continued as the throbbing feeling intensified inside my head when I slammed it back again as a scream escaped from my lips.              

"Stop!" I yelled gripping the bindings in my hands and tried to break free while the shrink took another step in front of me.

"Leave her alone! Leave her alone or I'll kill you!" Bucky hissed to the shrink while he struggled to break his bindings to his own arms. The more he struggled the less likely he could break them. "Ellie...focus on me...think about us." Closing my eyes I felt like we were back in the apartment, back when we kissed but the images began to fade in my head.

"пассивный (Passive)...Девять (Nine)." The shrink recited everything good that was in my mind started to fade and I could feel the currents in my brain start to take over again. "восстановление (Recovery)... Два (Two)."

"ELLIE!!!" Bucky yelled I finally managed to break the bindings in my hand and tried to use my metal arm to break the door in front of me. One punch caused the shrink to step back, another got him worried and soon the window began to crack. "Fight it El...Fight it!"

"Eоронка (Crater)." The shrink replied as I slammed one fist into the glass shattering it and I tumbled out of the pod to my knees. My head was numb, my body went still and I felt completely blank. The shrink bent down in front of me while my eyes were tightened shut for the moment. "Паслен. (Nightshade)" Soon the whole room went silent around me including inside my head.

"Ellie? Ellie...talk to me..." Bucky yelled as I opened my eyes looking blankly at the shrink in front of me with a bland expression.

"тень?" the shrink asked (Shade?) I was staring blankly at the wall as I started to rise to my feet until I remained still.

"Я готов отвечать." I replied blankly to him (Ready to comply) as everything that once made me Ellie faded in an instant he spoke those words. The shrink nodded moving to the opposite side of the pod where Bucky was.

"Now...your turn Mr. Barnes." The shrink answered as I just stared blankly at the wall only hearing Bucky's screams but I did nothing to stop it.

~~Oh shit the Winter Soldier and Nightshade are back.~~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.7K 90 15
It's been at least a year since the events of Sokovia involving Ultron. The world doesn't easily forget, and neither does Adelaide Lehnsherr. When t...
217K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...
3.3K 68 13
After Ultron, political involvement in the Avengers' affairs causes a rift between Steve and Tony. With many people fearing the actions of super hero...
10.1K 373 21
Tension between the Avengers arises when one group supports the government's decision to implement laws which would control their powers while the ot...