Feel My Love ➵ Stilinski

Af M3ganIrwin

Act 1 With only a few months until graduation, all Autumn wants is a supernatural free senior year. With the... Mere

Part A
Cast
The Wild Hunt
Just A Dream
Breaking and Entering
Another Bad Lacrosse Game
The Key
Ghost Town
A Little Bit of Mischief
Resurfaced Memories
Reunion
A/N
The Start of Something New
Part B
Just a little Bug Problem
Search Party
Panicked
Run and Hide
Hunted
Friends in Low Places
Two Halves make a Whole
The Beginning of the End

Silver Bullet

322 10 1
Af M3ganIrwin

Scott, Malia, Lydia, and I were in the forest trying to look to see if whoever killed the Hellhound was still in the forest. The searching ended up to no avail. But something happened to Scott. What ever he was thinking about was overpowering him. He said that the police were hunters. He almost lost control and hurt Stilinski.

We showed him and Parrish the body. Parrish was slightly afraid of the sight of a dead Hellhound. The strange thing about the conversation was that Scott didn't say anything about the bullet we found. The one that liked the Argents to this. Quite frankly, none of us said anything. Just that we didn't think it was a normal bullet.

As soon we pulled into our driveway, Lydia started questioning Scott. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Why didn't you say anything?" Scott asked back.

"Why didn't either of you say anything?" I ask looking at the two of them. I glanced at Malia.

"Wait, was I supposed to say something?" Malia asked out loud.

"None of us said anything because of Argent, and none of us are going to say anything until we talk to him." Scott said. "Everybody good with that?"

"As long as we talk to Argent soon. Immediately, would be preferable." Lydia said.

"Premonition?" Malia asked.

Lydia nodded. "Yeah. The one with the screaming, and people killing each other?"

"First we find Argent." Scott agreed.

The two of us got out of the car as they left. I walk up the stair behind Scott and into the house. Before Scott could get anywhere though, I stopped him.

"What was that back there?" I say making him turn and look at me. "And don't you dare say nothing."

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked trying to play dumb.

I roll my eyes. "You losing control and almost attacking the Sheriff."

"I don't know." Scott shrugged. I was about to let it go when something hit me.

"It was them, wasn't it?" I ask. "You thought you were being hunted by the Argents. That's why you said hunters back there."

"The night of the first full moon. Back when I didn't know what I was doing." He said.

I place my hand on his shoulder. "I know that you're worried that Argent did this because I am too. But we shouldn't jump to conclusions yet. We need to talk to him first. After we get some sleep. I'm tired."

Scott let out a laugh before nodding his head in agreement. "I'll see you in the morning then."

***

Scott, Malia, and I were in the Argent's bunker looking for him. He wasn't in there though, but you could tell he was recently because there were a few new boxes in here. He also left his laptop. Malia was walking around the room while I decided to take a seat at the table. I watch as Scott pours a bunch of bullet rounds onto the table. He started picking them up and looking at them, trying to find the matching symbol to the bullet we found last night.

"He's not answering our calls or texts, he's not home, he's not here. I mean, maybe Argent just doesn't wanna be found." Malia said walking up behind me. She takes a seat next to me.

Scott lets out a sigh. "Well, he... He would have his calendar on his laptop. If we crack the password..."

I look up and let out a smirk. "Scott McCall being bad. I didn't think you had it in you."

I watch as Malia opens the laptop. I'm shocked the thing still works considering it looks like it's about 20 years old.

"Gun." Malia says as she tries to decrypt to laptop. Password failed popped up on the screen. 

"Lots of guns."  Password failed.

"Hunter!" Password failed.

"No, no, it's definitely not "hunter." I mean, 'cause why would it be hunter because Argent's not even a hunter anymore, so... I mean, there's not even hunters for werewolves at all anymore, right?" Malia says as she starts to ramble. "So why would anybody think that there was a hunter in the woods when it was actually just deputies?"

Scott looked up from the box he  was looking at. "What?"

"Nothing." Malia shrugged making me chuckle.

"Uh guys, I don't think that Argent took off from Beacon Hills. I think he's back in business." He opens a box and pulls out a crossbow. He looks at us before coming over to us. "I think I know what his password is."

Allison.

***

I let out a sigh and look over the box Scott and I were hiding behind. Malia was behind the pillar across from us. After unlocking Argent's computer, we were able to find out we're he was. He had a meeting at some wearhouse, so here we are. Argent was here along with three military guys here. Let's not forget the boxes of guns.

"Major Delane is my contact at Camp Robertson. I'm surprised he didn't tell me about the change in protocol." I hear Chris say.

"Well, the Major got promoted and was promptly shipped overseas." One of the guys said.

"Huh? Didn't know the Army worked that fast." Chris said.

The man chuckles. "They do when they want to."

"The Major's not Army, he's a Marine. Who sent you? Who's buying all this weaponry?" Chris asked.

"We don't need to have a situation." The guy said.

"We already do." Chris said. "See, I don't sell to weekend warriors. You want these guns, you'll answer my question."

"We're taking the guns, and the ammo, and the crates." He poke back.

"If you knew anything about guns, you'd know they're not loaded." Chris said.

I winced as I heard the guys load the guns. "We brought our own."

"And I always have a backup plan." Chris said. Scott nudged me as he took it as a call to help. Malia grabbed one of the men and knocked him out. She placed her leg on top of him. All of the men looked at us. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"We're your backup." Scott said.

"I had a guy on the inside." Chris said.

"Who?" Malia asked.

"You're standing on him." Chris answered. I looked down at the unconscious male that was under Malia's foot. Whoops. "Get down!"

I run for cover, landing next to Chris. Malia is behind a pillar and Scott is behind us hiding. Gun shots ring out throughout the empty warehouse. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look at see Chris looking at me. He nods towards the man laying on the ground. The one who is in the middle of the cross fire.

I let out a small groan before looking back a Chris. "You gonna cover me?"

"Of course I am." He replies.

I give him a small nod. I get up and run towards the guy. Chris stands up and starts to shoot at the men. I grab the guys wrists and drag him to where I was before. I let him go when he was safe by Chris.

Malia and Scott decide to take out two of the men while I was doing that. I look at Scott to see him throw one of the guys backwards, knocking him unconscious. I look at Malia to see her doing the same. A gun cocks making her look back. The guy in the middle had the gun pointed right at her. Now I don't know too much about guns, but I do know he made a dumbass mistake when he turned his back on the guy with the actual gun.

Chris quietly walked up to him, placing the gun to his head. "Who are the guns for?"

I hear something hit the ground. I look to see a grenade had fallen from the guys hand. All of us ran for cover. I had ran behind one of the pillars. I held my ears when the loud explosion echoed around us. When it stops, I look up when I hear tires screeching. The guy had jumped in his car and drove away.

I walk out from behind the pillar and walked towards Chris. Malia and Scott do the same. Chris looks at the three of us. "For the record, I had everything under control."

I look around at the mess that was made from the gunshots and grenade. I let out a scoff. "Clearly."

"How did you find me?" Chris asked.

Malia pointed to Scott. "He did it."

I laughed at Scott's face. "You left your computer in the bunker."

"Ah." He mumbled. "I guess I need a new password."

Scott explained to him about how hard it was to find him as Chris started to pack up his stuff. I decided not to get in it. I look down as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I see Stiles is calling me.

I look at my phone before closing my eyes. "Shit."

"What's wrong?" Malia asks from next to me. I hand her my phone for her to look.

"Stiles is calling me. I haven't figured out what to say yet." I tell her. "I'm going to go take this."

I walk off and towards the jeep. I hit the answer button. "Hey baby. How's the program going?"

"It's going great. I miss you though." I hear him say making me smile. I open the door to the Jeep and slide in.

"Aww, you're so cute." I tell him. "I miss you too."

He then asks the question I've been dreading. "How's college going?"

I place my feet on the dash of the jeep. What do I tell him? Do I lie? Or tell the truth? I decide to do a little bit of both. I let out a small laugh. "About that..."

I can practically feel him rubbing his hand on his face through the phone. "What did you do?"

"Nothing." I say quickly. "I just decided not to go. That's all."

"Is there any reason?" He asks. I can hear the underlying 'is it something supernatural?'

"No." I mumble. I can at least tell a little bit of the truth. "I'm just kind of questioning what I want to do with my life."

I hear him sigh. "Oh baby. I wish I could be there to help you."

"I know." I say. "But it's okay. I'll wait here for you. Kind of."

"Kind of?" He asks confused.

"I might have told Malia I would go to Paris with her." I tell him.

"You gonna find a hot guy like she is?" He asks.

"I'm gonna find a hot plate of food." I roll my eyes. I smile when I hear him laugh.

I hear him groan. "I don't want to, but I need to go. It's kind of late here."

"I'll talk to you later." I tell him. I watch as Malia and Scott walk towards the jeep. "I love you."

"I love it when you say that." He says making me laugh. "I love you too baby."

I hang up the phone. I hear the driver's side open. Malia climbs in and gets in the back. Scott gets in after. Scott looks at me. "We good?"

I hold my thumbs up. "We're good.

***

I run through the forest for the second night in a row. Argent was supposed to meet us where we found the Hellhound. He's thinking he can figure out the trajectory of the shot. And maybe we can find another bullet because someone just so happened to lose the bullet in his pocket in a pile of bullets.

Malia let out a sigh as we wait for Chris. "Okay, I'm not good with subtlety. What the hell happened last night?"

"Yeah. I get it, I freaked out which freaked the both of you out." Scott says.

"Yeah. You scared the hell out of me." I speak up.

"So you admit that you freaked out?" Malia said before she shook her head. "Wait a minute, I didn't freak out."

"You haven't been trying to get me to talk because you're freaked out that I freaked out?" Scott asked her.

Malia shook her head. "No, I've been trying to get you to talk because, you know, I'm... Well, I'm worried about you."

I look between the two of them. An awkward silence fills the air. It's happening, isn't it? They're starting to have feelings for each other.

Scott finally decides to speak up. "Uh, I'm okay. Thanks."

"I was hunted by my dad." Malia smiled.

"We were hunted by my girlfriend's dad." Scott said making all of us laugh. "Does that fear ever go away?"

Malia looks behind us. "What if I told you I saw a red laser sight right now?"

"I'd say that you are seriously..." Scott starts.

I look behind us to see that Malia's right. I red laser is pointed at the three of us. I can also see a figure walking towards us, with a big gun might I add. I hit Scott's arm. "Not crazy."

Scott turned around to look as well. He stiffened up when he seen what we were seeing. I watch as the figure gets closer to us.

"Relax, it's just me." Chris yells out telling us that it's him. I guess he noticed we were all freaked out by the gun. I let out a breath as he walks up to us.

"Do you have to use that thing?" Malia asks.

"To determine the trajectory of the bullet, yes." Chris answers. "Show me where you found the body."

We all take a step back and motion to the ditch beside us. Chris steps into the ditch. He holds up the gun making us all jump back. I grab Scott's arm when I nearly trip on a tree branch.

"Take it easy, safety's on." Chris tells us. He holds up the gun to the tree to the left of him. "Got it. Scott, do me a favor. Glow your eyes, tell me if you can see it, too."

"I see it." Scott says after looking at the tree with his red eyes. I shine my silver ones to see if I could see what Scott sees. In the middle of the tree where Chris is pointing is a small hole. What ever is inside the hole is glowing a bright silver for me since my werewolf vision is on more of a gray scale.

Chris walks up to the tree. He takes out a knife and starts to dig in the hole. "That's because it's made from an element with a higher heat signature than regular metal. It shines infrared, like your eyes." Chris pulls the bullet out of the hole. It's the bullet from the casing I'm guessing. "Because it's silver."

I walk next to Malia as we all walk back to the cars. Nobody's said anything about the bullet yet, leaving a silence in the forest. The only thing to be heard is the sounds of the chirping bugs and the crunch of leaves beneath our feet. I look at Malia on my right when she lets out a loud sigh. I can tell the silence is bothering her.

"How come no one's saying anything?" Malia finally speaks up. "Silver, copper, lead. Who cares what a bullet's made out of? Don't they all do the same thing?"

"Well, there's a myth that a silver bullet can kill a werewolf." Scott says.

"But a real hunter would know it's just a myth. Silver's too soft for bullets, they don't fly straight." Chris explains.

"If you didn't fire the bullet, then who did?" I ask making the three of us look at him.

"Someone who doesn't know what they're doing." Chris said turning to look at us. "Someone dangerous. A new hunter."

***

Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I were pulled in our kitchen. Lydia and Parrish had went to Eichen to try to figure out something about the Hellhound, considering that he came from Eichen. One of the doctors killed a bunch of supernatural creatures and almost killed Parrish if Lydia hadn't have saved him.

"He killed every supernatural in the Closed Unit?" Scott asked Lydia. "All of them?"

"He said he couldn't see it any other way." Lydia answered

"Well, I've got another way." Malia said. "You don't kill everyone."

"I think he was scared." I say. "I mean, the wolves, the rats. It keeps coming back to the same thing, right? Fear."

"But what is everyone afraid of?" Malia asks.

"Us." Scott said. "We don't know what fear would do to somebody. I mean, it can change them. They'll look at us differently. They'll do things that they've never done before."

"People can be so stupid." Malia muttered.

"They're not stupid. They're scared." Lydia corrected.

Scott looked at us. "And scared people will do things that you wouldn't believe."

***

Word Count: 2,824

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be up on Monday. So the two uploading days will be Monday and Friday. If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment what you think. And also, thank you guys for over 900 reads. It means a lot.

Megan

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.4K 208 24
This book is the third book in the rewrite of teen wolf, containing season 3. If you haven't read the other two books, I suggest you do that first. o...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
107K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
55.1K 1.7K 32
A town full of supernatural beings, secrets and teenagers trying to get through high school and live normal lives; a teenage girl moves back to Beaco...