Sword Art Online; Sheik's Sto...

By ShionSchwarts

Story of Sheik in Sword Art Online. My name is Asuka. I go by Sheik in this story, however. I'm a gaming trap... More

Welcome to Aincrad
So Be It...
A Killing Spree
Kirito Tries to Help
Kirito in The Knights of the Blood Oath
Attempted Murder
A Mysterious Girl
Yui
Looking for Answers
Goodbye Yui
Compensation for no Floor 75 Boss Battle
Final Boss: Akihiko Kayaba
Back to Normal/Back to VR
Leafa of the Sylphs
Suguha+Sigurd
Taking a Break
Salamander Assault
Salamander Assault, Part 2
The Climb Begins
Bonds
Fairy King Oberan (Torture Warning)
Return
Finishing Notes

What is this, and why am I making it?

6.2K 82 32
By ShionSchwarts

To start off, I wanna say a slight apology. As of right now, you all know of Sheik as this Kirito rip-off, but I want to make him more than that. So I brainstormed ideas to make Sheik his own unique character.

So, I made this story. Here, Sheik is a player killer who targets player exploiters, and Kirito is trying to help him break out of that murder spree. Just a note, this is a complete different world from the original SAO canon. There are differences between this world, and the original. You'll see this in the story in later chapters.

This is sudden, but I never gave Sheik an actual appearance, so here he is.

Yes, I know this is Jack the Ripper from Fate/Apocrypha. And I know this character is a girl. But this Jack the Ripper showed up in my Google search for anime traps, so...yeah. That's what Sheik looks like, white hair, short, green eyes. Just take out the scars.

Anyway, that's this introduction chapter, I hope you enjoy this backstory of Sheik. Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 73 5
(A/N: This story isn't yet finalized. Don't expect any further updates to this book until further notice.) In the year 2022, a VRMMORPG called Sword...
Beater By Kat

Fanfiction

44K 1.5K 40
KiritoxReader SAO Your father is the Co-CEO of a successful gaming company that specialises in vrmmorpg and is helping develop SAO. You were a beta...
508 22 5
Y/n L/n and Co. meet in the new VR MMO game "Sword Art Online" and find themselves exploring the game, interacting with strange new creatures, player...
189K 3.2K 76
Y/N L/N was a young man who loved to be in the virtual world. He would then play a game called Sword Art Online. But there was an incident. A man nam...