Hate And Fate | √ |

By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

COVER CREDITS TO THE SWEETEST SOUL- @ShabanaTheStar "This. . . This voice of yours just irritates me!" "If th... More

Hate And Fate
1. Mira and Rahim
2. The Chaos
3. Wifey
4. Decisions
5. Birthday
6. Guilty
7. More Fights
8. Adjustments
9. Divorce
10. Comebacks
11. Tired
12. Different
13. Why?
14. Creep
15. Nice
16. Love?
17. Strange
18. Mrs. Almira Ibrahim Sayed
19. Pick-up Lines
20. Stupid Stunts
21. Phone Call
22. Leaving Her
23. Take Care
24. My Man
25. Fever? Love Fever!
27. Vigilance
28. Worried
29. Challenge
Ramadan Mubarak!
30. Scoldings
31. We Are One
32. Ignorance
33. The Prank
34. Twenty-Four Hours
35. Get habituated
36. Too Late?
37. Don't Cry
38. Reasons
39. Not Let Him Go
40. Whole Damn World
Conclusion

26. Say Sunshine

6.4K 348 47
By Sofia_Not_Sophiya

I B R A H I M' S  P O V

I had entered our room, changed into my comfy clothes as I am not going to work today and crashed on my bed. Now, I am waiting for Mira to come up since last thirty minutes.

My head was paining too, so I decided to lay down. Also, due to feeling too cold I pulled the duvets over me.

Now all I have to do is to wait.

Ughh...when will she come? Will she come or not?

I guess God heard my prayers as the doorknob twisted and entered my life & wife, Mira. Ew, that was so corny!

She was holding a tray in which there was soup bowl and placed on the nightstand.

"Get up! Have this soup." She commanded me.

"Won't you feed me?" I looked at her innocently just to receive a bewildered look from her.

"I guess this fever has travelled up to your brain too. Thinking all rubbish. Ma Sha Allah (With of God's Grace) your hands are perfectly fine so use them for having the soup and have this tablet and sleep." She moved her head towards the tablets kept. While she was talking, I noticed something. That someone was that she has lisp.

"Say sunshine." I gushed ignoring all her previous rant.

"I am telling you Rahim if this is some type of your stupid pick up line then I'll kill you." She pointed her finger at me as her eyes displayed irritation towards me.

"No. . . Just say once." I pleaded.

"Okay, sunshine." She cannot pronounce the letter 's' properly.

"Say sweetheart."

"Why? No I wo-"

"Just trust me."

"Sweetheart." She said hesitantly. Yes she has slightly speech defect. But she managed to look cute with that also. Not a major, it is very slightly.

"Why did you make me say those names?" Eagerness was evident in her tone.

"Do you know that you have lisp?" I asked her making her sit beside me.

"Umm. . . Yeah." She agreed nervously. "My parents told me once and Hamdan too."

"It's okay. You can practice saying the letter 's' properly by calling me nicknames like sunshine, sweetheart, sexy, smarty, spark of my life, st-"

"What about I practice by calling you stupid, snappy, snobby, silly, simpleton? There are many other adjectives stored for you inside my brain." Man, she can give you comebacks like a punch in your face.

"No need. It's better if you practice with sit, sauce, stand, single, sing etcetera." I mentioned as she chuckled at me.

"Fine you don't worry about me now worry about yourself, you are sick." She postulated out handing me the soup.

"Please feed me. Please."

"What? Are you dumb?" She asked me flummoxed by my request.

"Please. Please." I gave her my best puppy eyes.

"Ugh. . . Accha." She conceded taking the bowl from my hand. (Fine)

"Did you have breakfast?"

"No. I didn't. First you have yours then I will have mine because you are sick now open your mouth."

She took a spoonful soup and blew it. And me? I was just amazed by her looks. So pure. So innocent yet so fiesty she is. Why didn't I notice it before? Cause I was blinded by hate back then.

She brought the spoon near my mouth and that was my cue to open it. I was brought back to reality when the soup burnt my tounge.

"Ahh..." I hissed in pain. God it was so hot!

"What? What happened?" Mira started getting panic.

"Is it too spicy? I am so sorry." She handed me the glass of water.

"No. . . It's not spicy. It was just too hot to be swallowed." I managed to utter out.

"Oh my God!" She groaned. "Rahim I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I thought that it was perfect to swallow. Oh God why am I so stupid?" She reiterated and at the last she started talking to herself. Isn't my wife cute as heck?

"No-no Mira! Chill! It's just a little bit hot. You don't have to blame on yourself." I tried to relax her holding her in my arms.

"You want me to bring something else for you? Wait I'll go and bring something better." She got up like a lightening but halted when I held her back. Why can't she understand that I want to spend my time with her?

"No I don't want anything else. If you want to do something then I'll tell you." An idea popped up in my mind.

"Tell then?!" She was feeling very guilty I guess cause she was so eager to hear what I am going to say.

"Kiss it to make me feel it better." I suggested. She opened her mouth to say something but shut it again as her face got flushed. All her blood rushed to her face. She was blushing profusely or maybe she was angry too. I guess both.

"Its all wasting time on you. I am never gonna help you." She muttered and began to get up.

The whole time I was laughing so hard because of her facial expression. I did manage to hold her wrist and make her sit back.

I tried to control my laughter but it didn't stop. After sometime, preventing myself from laughing I looked back at Mira.

"Done laughing? Now let me go." She spat sarcastically.

"What?! Is this a game." She scolded referring to me making her sit back again whenever she stood up.

"Okay. I am sorry. I won't say anything. Please continue."

She gave me a one last glare and sat down to take another spoon of soup and blew it. Once. Twice. Thrice. And I lost the count after it because of her eyes.

"Open!" She exclaimed.

"Aaaa.." I opened my mouth and tasted the soup. The soup was so good. The first time I didn't notice because it was so hot but now after I tasted it. It's so good.

"Mm...How can you be so damn perfect?" I extolled almost hugging. I stopped myself from hugging or the soup would tumble all the way down and Mira would literally kill me.

"The soup is absolutely delicious." I complimented her.

"Thankyou." She smiled widely.

She again started to feed me and the spoon was close to my mouth. I was going to put it in my mouth when someone knocked the door.

"Mira!" I heard Aunt Rahat's or should I say Mom voice. "Mira dear. You didn't have your breakfast yet." She shouted through the door.

"Yes Mom. I'll be back in 15 minutes." Mira yelled back.

"Wait. Let's open the door first." I went to open the door.

"Asalamwalaikum (peace be upon you) Aunt Rahat." I greeted, smiling at her.

"Walaikumasalam (peace be upon you too) dear. How's your fever now?" She questioned me and brought up her hand to my forehead.

"Oh My God! It's burning. Mira what is this? Why did you even let him get up?" Aunt Rahat started scolding her. What's Mira's fault in this?

"No, Aunt. Usse na daatein aap please She's been taking very good care of me." I turned back at Mira and winked at her as she looked down, blushing. (Please don't scold her.)

How ironic that previously I purposely used to put all the blame on her and now I am taking her side. Love changes everything.

"Go Mira have your breakfast." I turned to look at Mira.

"Fine I'll be waiting down. Rahim bacche take rest, don't stress yourself, hmm?" Aunt stroked my cheek.

"I will." I replied to her, gleefully.

"Join for breakfast." She gave one last look at Mira and descended down.

"Par tumhare soup ka kya?" Mira added getting all worried. (But what about your soup?)

"Its okay I'll have it by myself." Even though I don't want to. "We always don't get what we wish to." I convinced her trying not to sound sad. I looked at her to bite her lips.

"It's okay Rahim I'll feed you and then have my breakfast." She insisted.

"No." I objected. "I am not that selfish. You will be starving and I'll have my breakfast? Nope, not happening." I nearer towards her and held her hand to make her stand up.

"You go and have breakfast first." I slightly pushed her forward towards the door. "Go!"

"But-" She again started but I cut off her.

"No buts and ifs. Breakfast first." I instructed her.

"Okay." She agreed.

"Listen." I called out. "After having breakfast you'll directly come to me okay?" I pleaded her.

"Fine and you too have your soup and medicine. I'll be back soon." She smiled at me which I gladly returned to her.

And there she goes, the owner of my heart.

I don't know about others but love has surely made me cheesy!

What am I gonna do now Allah?

Asalamwalaikum and people!! Do vote by clicking on the star icon and comment what y'all think about today's chapter. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON:04/05/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.1K 30
Qaraabat meaning relationship, vicinity, nearness,affinity. The story of Yazaan Ibrahim and Warisha Yazaan. Bound by the beautiful bond of Nikkah. Bu...
1M 56.8K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
221K 12.6K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
326K 10.1K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...