š—¶š—»š—³š—®š˜š˜‚š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—» ā”ā” š˜Øļæ½...

By holycometz

š–„» ā™ ā” š—§š—›š—¢š— š—”š—¦ š—•š—”š—¦š—¦. ā› IT WAS NEVER JUST AN INFATUATION. āœ take a dive in the life of luxury a... More

š—¶š—»š—³š—®š˜š˜‚š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—»
š—®š—°š˜ š—¼š—»š—² ā”ā” returns & restarts
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ¬. what a wedding
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ­. she's my best friend
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ®. dying brain cells
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸÆ. kiss my lips
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ°. it's a new phenomenon
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ±. you're not a bastard
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ². it's not an american dream *
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ³. you knew her?
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ“. pitch freakin' perfect
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸµ. man-child, not man
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ¬. breaking news!
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ­. p-p-poker face
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ®. he... he is gorgeous
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸÆ. who are you?
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ°. don't forget about me
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ±. unbreakable? i hope so
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ³. long may she reign
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ“. once upon a time
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸµ. turkey, turkey, turkey
š˜¦š˜„š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ¬. boys suck
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ­. i think we've chemistry
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ®. a merry little christmas
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸÆ. under the mistletoe
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ°. without the benefits
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ±. super hero, hero name
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ². high risk, no reward
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ³. no new friends
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ“. runaway, baby
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸµ. a day of spring
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ¬. wake up, bitch
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ­. rumor has it
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ®. birth, death & SAT's
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸÆ. where is serena?
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ°. gay as in happy, right?
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ±. bark, no bite
š—“š—暝—®š—½š—µš—¶š—° š—“š—®š—¹š—¹š—²š—暝˜†
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ². kill or be killed
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ³. old habits die hard
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ“. ā” i do.
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸµ. dancing in the moonlight
š—®š—°š˜ š˜š˜„š—¼ ā”ā” ...
šŸ¬šŸ°šŸ¬. 500 days of summer
update!

šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ². happy birthday, b

2.4K 63 0
By holycometz

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻, seventeen candles
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 - 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ACCORDING TO THE CATHOLIC Church mortal sin can only be absolved through the sacred act of confession.

Yet if I should believe Gossip girl, a certain W.A.S.P princess whom I'm assuming is Blair has recently found herself. Hence why she didn't wake me in the morning. Again, thanks for that one, B.

Apparently, she needed that unburdening more than I thought. She's almost seventeen and we've both committed our fair share of sins, or 'dances with the devil' as Gossip Girl likes to say it — a little dramatic, but whatever — as we forgot about our morals.

Confessing some of them might not be such a bad idea, after all.

"When Gossip Girl said you went to church I thought she was trying to be funny." I start as soon as I see B walking passed my door, "Only to have it be true. I know you aren't Catholic. So, what kind of confession?" I continue to ask.

Turning on her heels, taking a seat on my bed, "I slept with Chuck." Blair confesses, blowing out a deep breath. Making my brows raise, "Nate and I broke up last night, and—" B continues, "Wait, how long after you and Nate did you—" I start to question.

"Thirty minutes." she says, already knowing what I was going to ask, "How do you feel now?"

"Relieved." she admits. Nodding I take her hands in mine, "I need non-judgmental advice." she tells me, "And you went to me?" I ask her. Making her raise a brow, "Lay it on me." I say, "I love Nate, but..." she trails off trying to find the words, "But you're now attached to Chuck?" I guess.

As she nods I make the quick decision to not tell her about yesterday's events. He said he would never do it again. So, what's the point in telling her? "Do you think it meant something to him?" B asks me, "Honestly opinion?" I ask back.

Nodding, before tilting her head, "But sugar it a little." she starts. Shaking her head, she squeezes my hands, "Wait, don't." she denies, "I think it did." I tell her, "Maybe it's not the romantic first time you planned for. But you two have been friends forever. And Chuck has a soft spot for you and your schemes."

"You really think he likes me?" she asks. Making me nod, "I know he likes you. The only thing I didn't know; if he likes you romantically, or as friends and wants to have sex with you."

"Now that you did, you two will definitely get together at one point." I continue, "We so won't." B denies letting go of my hands, "So, will." I smile. Standing up, she leaves my rooms, "Blair!" I call,

"No!"

"You can't ignore love!" I remind her, "You don't know what I can. I can do anything!" she calls back. Rolling my eyes, I stand up from my bed holding my door, "Not forever!" I scream, "Go downstairs, breakfast time!" B exclaims from the stairs.

"This conversation is not over." I say walking back in my room for my slippers. Catching up with the brunette in the kitchen I take some grapes, "I'm just saying, B, maybe this is an opportunity for something new to appear."

"No, also I put the bracelet on hold." she tells me. Humming I stuff my face, "Well, if I need to believe Gossip Girl. Hell has no fury like a scorned Bass." I swallow. Taking a grape herself, she nods, "Since when do you listen to her?" B questions, "I don't know. Since when do you sleep with Chuck in the back seat of his limo?" I sass back.

"Hey!" she calls, "You know I'm judgey. It was bound to come out some way. Better here, than outside." I retort raising my brows.

"Have you seen this?" Elenore questions trowing a newspaper on the kitchen island. Glancing over the paper the biggest headline is the Captain, "Since when does drunk and disorderly get this much attention?" B asks taking the paper in her hands.

Causing my brows to furrow as I look over the headline, "Since never." Aunt Elenore denies, "The Captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud." she informs us. My jaw drops at the charges. Taking the paper from B, I read the article over, "This is an absolute disaster." Elenore says as she starts to pace.

"This must be awful for them." Blair mumbles, "I meant for me." the older Waldorf corrects. Looking up at her my brows furrow, "Wasn't his firm suppose to represent you?" I question. Nodding she scuffs, "Not anymore." she corrects, "The contracts were about to be signed. What about my IPO, huh?" Elenore asks.

"What's going to happen to my Bendel's deal?" she continues to ask as I place the paper down, "Nate looks so helpless." Blair says ignoring mothers rant, "I have to call my attorney. I have to put an end to this deal before it goes any further." Elenore says, leaving.

Shaking her head B stands straight, "I have to talk to Nate." walking out the kitchen herself, "I guess, I will eat alone." I hum, opening the fridge.

"I can't believe he told her you guys were gonna do it." B says as soon as Serena is done explaining her morning, "Well, I told you." S retorts, "That's different. I'm a girl." B says back.

Taking out dress options for tonight she holds them in front of her, "Yeah, well, so is she." our blond friend replies, "Exactly her point. But even if she wasn't, it's weird." I hum, "When you get a boyfriend you become the best friend." B continue where I left off."

Trowing a dress over the chair, she shakes her head at that option, "And the best friend becomes the second-best friend. That's just how it has to be if it's ever going to work." she explains.

"Wait, does that go for girls too?" I ask them, "No, we can have them." S denies.

"That's because we are hypocrites, and want it all. Which he — if he's a good boyfriend — will give us." B informs me. Humming I nod, "Judgey, I like it." I grin. Making Serena chuckle, "Hey, you still haven't told me how Nate's doing. It's all over the news." S reminds the girl.

"Uh, when I talked to him this morning I told him to focus on his family today." B tells Serena. Which I can already tell is a lie, "But he's still coming to your party, right?" S asks handing B her heels, "I told him not to worry about it." B replies.

Which is yet again a lie, "I mean, only if he's up to it." she adds, "You're such a good girlfriend, B." Serena smiles, "Really." S adds holding the brunette's hands.

"Hey, I will just pick you two up. And we will all go together." S suggests, "Oh, I already have a ride." I deny. Making them immediately raise a brow, "Who?" Blair questions, "It's not him. Don't worry." I roll my eyes.

"Who?" S asks, "Uh-huh, I know your tracks. You two have been spotted together." B informs me.

"What?" I ask. Taking her phone she hands it to me, "Spotted, outside of The Palace hotel. One crying princess held by her knights in shining armour. Hold on to it while it lasts. We all know that these stories turn to dust, V." I read off her phone.

Rolling my eyes I shake my head, "That's a long story I don't want to get into. But we aren't together." I deny, "Weren't you two kissing the other day?" B reminds me, folding her arms, "Yeah, what happened?" S asks, which is a good question.

Yet I barely know it myself, "As I said; he started acting distant and weird. Now we are... I don't know what we are. Not really friends, more acquaintance." I tell my two best friends.

"Well, that acquaintance is not taking you anywhere." B denies, "He is not. Don't worry." I say again, "Now, getting back to you. I really hope that Nate can make it." S says before leaving.

While B let all the none 'show-stopping' dresses fall. At the Archibald's something else was falling apart. That being their family. Who are in dire need of their son's services. Whoever thought monarchy was dead didn't realize it just changed zip codes.

As B browsers online I text with the youngest Smiths, which isn't the most exciting but it does keep my mind off things. Hearing a ringtone I look up from my screen. Showing me her phone I see Nate his name light up, "Loudspeaker." I whisper. Nodding she sets it on said speaker, "Do you think we've been a little- a little hasty with the whole break up?" Nate continues to ask.

Smiling, I cover my mouth to not make a sound. Blair doing the same, "I- I don't know, Nate. Uhm, it was a pretty difficult decision." B tells him casually.

"Yeah, look, I- I totally understand." he nods, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up." Nate denies, "We do have a lot of history together," B tries, getting stuck with her words. Fanning my face, she nods, "and it was in the heat of the moment." she adds, "But you'd have to be willing to really work for it."

"Yeah, yeah, of course." he says in a weird tone. Narrowing my eyes on her phone, I shake my head at the boy, "Listen, we'll take it slow. And see how it goes." he suggests. Making Blair smile, "And, uh, I got a birthday present for you. It's something special." Nate adds.

"I can't wait to open it at my party. See you there." B says taking the phone in her hand she ends the call. Making it able for us to squeak. Jumping up, and down she smiles at the ceiling, "Thank you!" she screams happily. While my mind stays stuck at the fawn haired boys' tone, "Okay, let it out. Why aren't you happy?" B asks as soon as she catches my expression.

Parting my lips, I press them together. Shaking my head instead, "Never mind." I wave off, "No, I want to know." she urges. Seeing the look on her face, I sigh, "Don't you think the timing is weird?" I question.

"He wants to break up with you. Then his dad gets arrested for fraud. It seems a little... off. Especially the way he sounded when he said he wanted to 'try'." I tell her as carefully as one can, after all, it's a bold assumption. Plus, she still loves him.

Sitting down again, she nods, "I'm so sorry, B. I know that you love him. But I also know Nate. He would do anything for his family." I say squeezing her arm, "Like fake date me." she whispers, "I know he loves you. Maybe just not the way he did before." I try.

"Not the way he does Serena." the girl next to me breaths out, "He did confess to Jenny. He did it so fast he didn't even realize it was someone else." I remind her. While we were sorting out Nate's feelings for Blair. Back at The Palace others were sorted as well.

"My mom wants me to give the ring to Blair so her mom doesn't pull out of their business deal." Nate tells his best friends. Gaining both boys attention immediately, "That's messed up." Tom voices.

Humming he nods, "I'm sorry, though, man." he adds, "Yeah." Chuck nods. Walking around the bar, the older Bass' takes a seat to give their best friend his full attention, "But, if you're done with Blair. Be done."

"Don't cave into your parents' wishes if they are not your desires." Chuck denies, in a very unlike Chuck manner. Causing the youngest Bass to raise his brows, "No, do it. Take Blair out for dinner before the party. Give her that ring and make it her best birthday ever." Thomas advises instead.

Making the Archibald boy nod, "See, that's what I need." he says pointing at the boy who gave the 'better' advice. Glancing back at Chuck his brows furrow, "Where is my boy? 'Seal the deal. Tap that ass. Money marries bigger money'?" Nate asks.

Sighing he rubs his head, "I care about four things, Nathaniel. Money, the pleasures money give me, and the two of you." Chuck tells the fawn haired boy.

"I'm just trying to have your back here." Tom reminds him, "Your parents have been controlling you your whole life. If it doesn't end now when will it?" Chuck asks instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.4K 16
IN WHICH Marley Wilton has had a crush on Upper East Side's 'Golden Boy' for as long as she could remember, only it unsurprisingly goes from one-side...
22.3K 540 110
Kristina's future has never been more certain. After a long journey of finding who she wants to be and what her life could be like, she's gained a w...
7.5K 235 19
"I'm a feminist obviously But I wouldn't really mind him savin' me" ---------------------- Ophelia Eleanor Waldorf-Huntington: cousin to infamous Bl...