TodoBakuDeku random things!!

By OheyWinchester

So idk what's gonna go on in this it might just be a bunch of oneshots, imagines, so yea request some stuff!! More

Intro
Meeting Midoriya (TodoDeku)
Update:

BakuDeku Angst with not much Deku

5K 103 71
By OheyWinchester

a/n sorry that i haven't posted the todobakudeku part 2 i'm having trouble writing smut atm but here's some angst i got the idea rn

⚠️ Suicide Warning ⚠️

Deku's POV

"Pray to be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building".

Those words echo in my head as the wind blows against my face. I stare down at the concrete below me. It's about a good 25 feet down, at the highest part of the school.

As I walk along the edge, deciding when to let my body fall, I hear a door open then a voice behind me.

"Oh, hello Kacchan," he's staring at me not speaking. "I've decided to take your advice,as you can see."

I look back towards the ground and dangle my foot over the edge.

"Well, Kacchan... I guess I have to go now. I hope I get a quirk!"

Bakugo's POV

As everything is processing through my head I watch him lean forward. My body suddenly lunges towards him, desperate to catch him before it's too late.

But... it was.

The moment I was able to look over the edge was the exact moment I saw my childhood friend die.

he's gone
he's gone
he's gone

and it's all my fault

Practically all the bones in his body broke, killing him almost instantly. The coroner said he was still alive for a few seconds before his heart actually stopped. For those few moments he was in immense pain.

Everyone questioned why he did it. Why the boy who was always so happy and enthusiastic, ended his life.

I couldn't face Inko. I couldn't go over to her knowing I was the one who drove her son to jump.

No one bothered me once I came back to school after not going for 2 weeks straight. They must have known.

1 week later

It was finally the day of the funeral. My mother forced me to come even though I didn't have the guts to show my face.

We walk into the service and all I can see is a broken mother crying for her son to come back.  I debated on walking out until Inko saw me. As soon as she did she ran up and hugged me.

All I could do was stand there. What was I suppose to do.

I stayed like that for a minute until she let go and wiped her face.

"Sorry, thank you for coming today," she said as she teared up again

"It's no problem, Inko. I know how hard it is". I hear my mother say as they both begin crying and hug each other.

I ended up near his casket. It was closed. Of course it was, his body was too messed up and in pieces for it to be opened.

I put my hand on his casket.

You stupid nerd. You weren't suppose to do this. You weren't suppose to take it this far.

I feel the tears gathering up in my eyes, threatening to fall. I run out of the service and go down the street.

I'm sitting there for a while trying to calm myself down when I see my mother.

"What do you want?" I ask, clearly annoyed

"Why are you so upset, Katsuki?" I stare at her surprised.

"Why do you mean 'why am i upset' my friend killed himself, mom! And it was my fault. I think I have the fucking right to be upset".

"What do you mean it was your fault?"

I stay silent.

"Katsuki.. Answer me."

"Fine. I told him he should jump off the building and pray he had a quirk in the next life! I didn't think he would actually do it! I never meant for this to happen, mom! I-I don't know what to do.. I'm the reason he's gone, my best friend... gone"

I begin sobbing as my mom just hugs me close to her. She doesn't give me shit for it as she knows I'm already beating myself up over it enough.

We decide to head back to the service a few minutes later. I quietly take a seat in the back. I'm silent the entire time. Everything is still processing in my head. I still can't believe this is real.

After about 45 minutes, It's time for the burial. We all go in our separate cars and drive to the cemetery.

Once we arrived everyone sits on chairs, the people who didn't just stood. I was standing next to my father, next to a tree.

A little while later they brought out some doves.

Handing them to his parents first, then a couple other people, then they handed one to me.

I looked at Inko and she just nodded her head.

I can't do this. I don't want to. Not after what I did. This is because of me I ca-

I'm cut off my someone speaking

"Now release the doves, let them fly high in memory of the one we lost."

I put my hands out for the bird to leave. One by one every bird flies away, except mine.

It stays on my palm. It stares at me; with its black brooding eyes. I stare back. Suddenly I notice it has something in it's mouth.

A green feather.

Green

I fall to my knees. The bird flies away. People gasp. I start to cry. Inko and my mother comes to my side.

4 days later

It's been four days since the funeral. I sit on the edge of my bed praying for sleep to come. I haven't slept since the funeral, nor have I ate.

My mother is worried but I couldn't care less. I stay awake at night thinking about him.

I killed him. He did it because of me. I'm a worthless excuse for a human. I can't live with myself. I killed him. I killed him.

I KILLED HIM.

I bang my hands against my head trying to make the voices stop. I throw everything off my desk. They won't shut up.

I can fix this.

The moment the idea rushes into my head I run to the kitchen.

Throwing open the cabinets and nearly pulling out the drawers. I find what I need.

"Honey, what are you doing with that?" my mother asks my quietly.

"Don't do anything you'll regret, Katsuki."

I look at her before rushing into my room and locking the door. She runs after begging me to open the door.

I can fix this.

I grab a pencil and paper. I wrote

'I found out a way I can fix it. I'm sorry if this hurts you. I need to fix this.'

I can still hear my mother banging on the door, screaming, crying to be let in. I hear her on the phone, calling the police.

I open the bottle. Throw a handful into my left palm. While my mother is still screaming, I swallow them.

My heads spinning. My mothers crying. The ambulance is coming closer.

"I'm coming Deku."

Is the last thing I say before I hit the floor with the sound of my mothers pleads lulling me to sleep.

A/N uhh i'm not really sorry *oops* i'm better at writing angst then i am at writing smut so that's why i haven't wrote the second part to todobakudeku. so yeet hope y'all enjoyed and didn't cry. tell me your opinions on this below☺️

-sam

Words: 1205

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
76.2K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...