Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 3

957 49 22
By dubdubis_QT

My life have the rules?
What If I'm breaking it?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"You're walking to take fresh air at night again?" My brother, Park chanyeol asked me while playing PS4.

"Yeah..." I said shrugging while seating beside him.
"Aigoo..how many times I said, don't walking at the night..what if they saw that you're the most popular ghost was back" he said rolled his eyes.

"I walking before 11pm, so they can't know that I'm a ghost tho and you just said it 3 times" I said and laying on the couch.
"Yeah..but you're late now, usually you will come back home at 9:30 pm but today...10:45 pm?" He said and crossed his eyebrows while playing the games.

"Ugh..nothing I just help a girl" I said.

"W-WHAT!?" he shocked and immediately looked at me.

"What? I'm just help her" I said and rolled my eyes.
"IT'S A GIRL!? YOU HELP A GIRL!?" he said and started to laughing at me.

"Yeah..what's wrong with that?" I said and rolled my eyes again.
"Okay...usually you didn't like the girls yeah getting annoyed with them...but this is crazy! You just help a girl! And you didn't look annoyed with her?" He said and laughing again.

"I help her because a guy trying to kiss her, by the way he seem drunk and she was crying and screaming for help" i said and looked at him with nothing expression .

"But it's too short...you're leaving baekhyun house at 7:45 pm and if you're done with this situation...you will come back home at 9 pm tho or....you didn't tell me something huh?" He said and started to smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes
"Fine. I just accompany her to go to her house. That's all are you done?" I said with non expression again.

"WHAT!? you accompany her!? OMAIGOSH MY LITTLE BROTHER JUST GROW UP!!! OUH I DONT KNOW THAT YOU'RE FALLING INLOVE WITH A GIRL! OH MY OH MY...I KNOW YOU WELL JIMINNIE! HELP ME I CAN'T BREATH! OMG CAN YOU SHOW ME HER FACE? I WANT TO LOOK AT HER FACE PLEASE~ I know she's pretty right? That's why you help her and accompany her huh?" He said excitedly and smirking like an evil at me.

I try my best to act normal but when He said like that, I started to blushing.
And smiling shyly like a crazy person.

"Uh? I-i didn't have her number..." I said shyly and shrugged my neck.
"Humm...okay so how her face?" he said and turn off the games.

"Her face...was s-so cute...pretty like an angel...her kissable l-lips, her monolids e-eyes...uhm..her perfect nose b-bridge...her smooth hair....uh that's all, she was p-perfect" I said shyly and looking down embarrassed.

"Ah...that's why you falling in love with her..." He said and smirking.

"W-what? I didn't said that I'm falling in love with her tho" I said and raised my eyebrows while looking at chanyeol.

"Jiminnie...I know you well and it's too obvious that you're falling in love with her." He said and started to stand up.

"Huh? Am I too obvious?" I asked him and started to followed him.

" Yeah TOO OBVIOUS jiminnie...goodnight and I hope you dream about her" he said while patted my head and get into his room.

"What the fu-" before I could finish my sentence,
He close and quickly locked the door.

" don't cursing, remember I help you from that biggest incident" he said behind the door.

"What is it?" I asked him from outside.

"I'm telling to all your friends and family that you're studied at overseas when you was die."
"Humm.."

'I don't know what will chanyeol do, when im tell to him that I only can alive and being a human for 3month only...what will he react?'

"Jiminnie? Are you there? Why it's so quiet?"

"Uh..I'm s-sleepy..I want to go sleep,goodnight again hyung" I said and quickly go to my room.

"What if I break the rules? Anything won't happen right?" I said to myself and sighed.

--***--

Dahyun pov

"Do you want me to sent you to the school or that guy come to your house and sen-"

"Yah! Stop teasing me" I said and pouting.
He just laughed.
"I always said to you, stop fall in love with the guy every 10 minutes...I mean crush or ugh okay it's same"
He said and started to wear his Gucci shoes.

"Ugh... I will go to the school by walking, the king of Gucci really slow"
I said and started walking while rolled my eyes.
"W-What!?are you talking about me!?" He said shouted to me.
Like always...ignore him.

--***--

"Oh...annyeonghaseyo" I said smiling to the old woman.

Yeah actually I'm a humble person and love smiling hehe. My brother said I'm a hyperactive person lol

"It's so fr-" I bumped to a person.

"OMAIGOSH...I'm s-sorry I didn't me-"
"Good morning" he said smiling to me.

My eyes widened.
"Y-you?" I said while covered my mouth because of shocked.

"Yes. ME" He said and chuckled.

Oh my God...my cheeks started burning...

He really can't stop smiling huh?

"Ugh..I-i need to....go to the school yeah I need to go there before 7:30 because my friend is waiting uh bye!" I said and started to walking away from him but he was catched my wrist and it's make me turned to him back.

"Who? You only friends with that slut right?" He said and crossed his eyebrows.

"Huh? H-how did you k-know?" I asked him while raising my eyebrows.
"It's obvious that you trying to lie at me huh?" He said and chuckled.
I just shrugged shyly.

"Nevermind, I will accompany you to the school" he said smiling to me.

I just looked at him I mean ...still stared at his face

"Hello?" He said while waving infront of my face.

"Oh! Oh..uhmm huh?"
I looked at him confusedly and he just chuckled at me.

"Let's go I will accompany you to the school" he said while hold my hand and started walking.

We're walking while holding hands.
I always looked at our hands and blushing.

" Don't looked at our hands, look at the road, it's dangerous you know?" He said and chuckled.

"Ouh..hehe sorry" I said and shrugged shyly.
"Cute" he murmured and giggled.

"Huh?w-what?" I said and raised my eyebrows confusedly.

"Uh? N-nothing..." He said and smile shyly.
"Hmm..why you're always wearing hoodie?" I asked and looked at him while walking still holding hands.

"It's my favourite style...am I too swag and hot huh?" He looked at me and smirking while crossed his eyebrows.
I rolled my eyes playfully.

Yes...you're freaking hot, handsome,cute,swag and PERFECT YOU'RE TOTALLY PERFECT.

"No you're not, if I say you're hot and handsome..it's in your dream and not in the reality" I said and looked away from him.

"auch that's hurt" he said and rolled his eyes.

"okay thank you for acc-"

"AHHHHH!! JIMIN IS HEREEEE!!! "
"OH MY GOD HE'S TRULY ANGEL! "
"JIMIN! MARRY WITH ME PLEASE"
"YOU'RE SO HOT AND HANDSOMEST WITH THAT HOODIE!"
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JIMIN-AH! "

The fangirls was being clingy to ....wait his name is jimin?

I looked at him and he's smirked at me.

"thank you guys, I love you too" he said and winking at them.
"AHHHHHHH! HE JUST WINKING AT US! "

Euw gross... They're so annoying.

"okay I need to go to the class bye" I said to him and rolled my eyes.
"oh okay I will fetch you after school..Wait for me. " he said whisper and I started to walking away shyly.

--***--

Why he have many fansgirl tho...
Weird...

"do you know what...jimin just came our school early!!!"
"Are you kidding ME!? That PARK JIMIN j-"
"Yessss he even winking us!"
"Ohmy God you're so lucky!"
"I know right...who's the luckiest girl that can marry with A HANDSOME AND HOT CEO FOR THE BIGGEST COMPANY IN KOREA"
"It's me confirm"
"What? But we saw a girl was walking with him tho...and they was f*cking hold his hand!"
"W-what!? Ugh maybe his cousin"
"Yeah right, by the way let's go to my locker, I want to take my b-"

"Wait!" I turned around and slammed her table.

"Wow! What was that" she said with shocked expression.

"Umm sorry hehe..by the way, can I know who's park Jimin?" I said shrugged.
"Ouh..that handsome,cute,hot,sexy and rich man?" She asked me excitedly.

"Ugh ...y-yeah.." I said awkwardly.
"Ouh he's a CEO of the biggest company in Korea. And he have many fangirls!"
"Yeah because he's perfect and boyfriend material!" Her friends added excitedly.

"Ouh...w-"

"We are so happy because he just come back from overseas!"
She said giggled.
"Yeah! We missed him so much!" Her friend said and pouted.

Euw what was that.
I just shrugging and smile fakely at them.

"Why he's go to the overseas?" I asked them while crossed my eyebrows.

"Ouh..we just heard that his parents die because of revenge...his father give jimin for being a CEO in his biggest company."
" yes..Actually jimin don't want to take it ...he want to give it to his brother, but his brother said he don't want to be a CEO...it's not his dream so jimin just let it be and need to study about marketing at overseas. And now he's backk!" They tell me the whole story and giggled.

"Oh wow! Hehe" I said with fakely amazed expression.
"So...he's popular because o-"
"Yes because of his handsome face, hot,sexy body and the most is rich"
"Yeah every girl in Korea want to be his wife tho"
"Yeah well he's only 21 years old I mean still YOUNG" she said shyly.

"Ouh...hehe thanks for telling me about him, because I don't even know him and many of students always talking about him."I said and smile to them.

"No..it's okay hehe but this is my first time seeing you in this school tho..are you a new students?" She asked me.

"Y-yeah...I'm a new students"

"Yah! You're really pabo SONG SU-HYUN! You don't remember when the teacher announce that we have a new students yesterday? Aigoo" her friends and smacked her heads.

" Oh..I forgot about that...I'm sorry okay huh..what's your name?"
She said while rubbed her head

"My name is Kim Dahyun...you can call me dahyun" I said smiling.

"Okay! I'm sorry dahyun..." She said and smile awkwardly.

"Hey..the teacher will come in 5minutes more..do you want to take your books or what?"
"Oh my ! I forgot about it thank you Kim so-hyun ahh let's go!" She said excitedly and dragged her friends to the locker .

I just chuckled at them while turn back and put my head on my desk.

He's rich? But why he always walking on the street and not driving an expensive car? Oh! That's why he always wearing hoodie and cap...he want to covered himself from the fansgirl lol!

I just sighed.

The whole story that su-hyun and so-hyun tell me...is it true?

Ugh whatever maybe it's true

Okay! I'm so sorry if I publish it late and make u guys waiting...because I need to study for my test next week...:(☹️

So this is for u guys huhu!
Remember...I'm always love u guys!🙈💜💜💜

Well..my insta is okay now lol, so u guys can follow me on insta!
But please message me on insta that ur the readers if you want a follow back!💜💜😉

Okay that's all for today!
Wish me luck hehe!💜😚

Bubyeeee! Luv u guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 514 28
"Would you stay here, and hold me close" I'm bad at description, sorry
1.2K 228 18
"𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆" "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐?"
6.4K 302 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........