find your light in a new dawn...

By Thalia_escamilla

hai my name is Izabella suede but you can call me Bella I am 20 years old. I have hazel eyes, long black hair... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
author's noteee....
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
ohapter twenty two
twety three
twenty four.
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine

chapter sixteen

88 4 1
By Thalia_escamilla

"Hey guys okay you all know my number text me or call me if anything goes wrong" I say as we went our separate ways Andy close behind

"Hey Bella I'm gonna come with you I wanna help you pick out clothes"he says

"Okay"I say and we head to the first store which was H&M we lurked around for a bit bought a few thing and went on we ended up buying a lot of things from high heels to make up and I even bought Andy some stuff until we realized we where hungry we walked over to Chipotle where we met Thalia, Torey, Tyler the twins a jack they had a lot of bags themselves.

"I like the way you guys think"I say as I get Andy and I a chipotle burritos.

"What do you mean?"storey says as she bites down on her burrito

" Well cause we all ended up here with out telling each other"I say

"Um okay I love chipotle and we happen to bump into these guys and decided to come here then you came here out of no where"Thalia says as she took a sip I'd her pop

"Oh well my bad so we gonna go after this?"I say

"Actually no I want to go by a new pair of shoes and a long bored"Thaila says

"Yeah I wanna go with her"storey says

"Well I guess we all going but let me go put my stuff in the car cause I don't wanna carry this shit" I say as i get up.

"How will you find us?" Thalia ask

"I'll text or call or just come with me"I say and every body ended up putting there shit in the cars there was little spot where their bags would be and with that we all walked back inside. we walked inside and walked around trying to find the vans store or zumiez we walked around the mall for a while until we spotted spencers we went in there cause they usually have some good stuff in there. I ended up buying some shirts, a wallet, and some belts.

"Hey you know where zumiez is by the way I'm trying to get a long bored"I ask the lady behind the desk

"Um yeah there is one down stairs and a few stores over that way"she says as she points to the left.

"Okay thanks"I say and we leave

"Hurry Bella we still have to get ready for you birthday dinner"torey says I had completely forgot about my birthday again.

"Okay well we better hurry"I say as I check the time and seen it was only 5:30.

"TOREY ITS ONLY FIVE THIRTY WHY ARE YOU IN A RUSH!?"I kind of yelled cause she was speed walking a head and we didn't need to be ready until 7:30. I finally caught up to her and she looked at me like she was worried about something.

"What's wrong?"I ask her but she didn't say anything

"Well we will talk about this later common"I say as we walked into zumiez we checked out the long boards and I got a nice plain one with different color wheels storey got a purple one and Thalia got a red and black one. We all so got two penny boards finally we where done I decided to forget the extra pair of shoes and went to the car on out way out I just so happen to look to the right and spotted the most beautiful pair of high heels I've ever seen and I immediately walked in a went to find then after five minutes of looking i found the black pair of high heels with a bow going across it in my size and I walked over to the casher and bought them then I walked back out to see every one sitting on one of those couches close by.

"Finally let's go now"torey says as she got up slowly like really slow but I shook it off and we walked to the cars. We drove back to my house I walked in a long with every one else and went some where to try on there clothes. Andy came with me to my room and I ended up changing in the bath room while he changed in my room I put on a black cocktail dress with my new high heels and I walked out to Andy wearing a white shirt and some black plants a long with a pair of vans he put on a pair of glasses and might I say he looked sexy as hell in them.

"Hey how does this look?" I ask him

"It looks good actually really good"he says as he stares at me from head to toe

"Okay good I'm gonna take a shower you can either stay here and lurk or you can join every one else down stairs"I say as I walk to a closet with all the towels and other bathroom stuff

"Okay" he says and lays on the bed I walk into the bathroom and remove all my clothes and slide into the hot shower that I've been running for a while now. My whole body was so calm that nothing could brake this silence and this relaxation until some one came into the bathroom.

"Hello?"I say

"Hey Bella I've been wanting to ask you something?"he says you can hear that he was nervous.

" Yeah go for it"I say as I put some shampoo in my hair and start to push it around

"Okay I know we've only know each other a few weeks but I've liked you from the sight of you, your so beautiful and I'm not even kidding or anything but I couldn't resist you. I'm like a magnet to you I just can't help but be with you."he says I say nothing until he speaks up one more time.

"Hey can you please say something?"he ask

"Um Andy you know right now is not a good time because I'm in the shower wail until I get out and we can talk."I say

"Okay"he says and walks out deep deep down inside I was screaming of joy. I never thought that he'd actually be mine, now he is goin to be mine after I get out. I finished up my shower and got dressed I quickly blow dry my hair and I walk out into the cool air. Andy was sitting on my bed playing with his fingers like he was nervous. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a black bow tie, black pants and black vans.

"Hey"I say when he looked at me his eyes widened

"H-hi"he said like he was really nerves

"Why are you so nerves?"I ask as I walk to my make up table where all my make up are I mean I sometimes use the bathroom because no one bothers me in there but I guess I can use it.

"Well because you look so beautiful like all ways but now its just blowing me away"he says as he gets up and starts pacing around my room.

"Oh thanks but hurry even though we have like half an hour till she says she gets here she actually gets here like an hour before to see if we all look all right are you ready?"

"Yes I'm ready but I'm scared"

"Why are you scared?"

"Because I don't want to be denied from the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

"Oh well ask and see what she says"

"Okay well here goes nothing, bella will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Andy, yes I'll be your girlfriend"I say as I stop every thing to look at him. He was so happy it was kind of funny.

"Okay Bella you have just made my whole entire world you know I've liked you for a long time now you have no idea how happy I am" he said as he came over to me and hugged me. I kissed him on the cheek really fast he got up and left the room. I was kind of relieved because I didn't know how he felt about me I've liked him from the start. I finished my make up and put on my new high heels that I adored and walked out my room and into the living room.

"Soooooo Bella, you and Andy a thing now or is it all just bullshit?" Thaila says sitting on the couch. Next to Tyler and Torey they looked good well they all looked good.

Thalia was wearing a white v-neck with dark blue pants, all black high top converse a black cardigan with white little designs on it and a gray beanie.

Torey was wearing light blue jeans with a darkish gray over the shoulder shirt that said "bad ass" with black boots.

Tyler was wearing a basic tux with vans.

"Hell no its not bullshit he we are a thing" I say with a smile

"Aweee I knew you guys would be a thing sooner or later" she says then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it its probably my mom she's all ways way to fucking early" I say as I walk to the door and open it but it wasn't my mom it was Dave he was wearing a all black tux but with out the jacket and black vans. We are just creeps for vans every one loves them around here or converse. (If you haven't noticed)

"Nvm it was your man Thalia"I say as i let him in. Thalia jumped up and ran over to him giving him a big hug and a few kisses

"I missed you!" She says

"I've missed you to" he says as he kisses her back

"fucking ew this is my house jk but have you guys seen Andy?"I ask because he wasn't in the room.

"Oh yeah he went into the kitchen after he told us and he never came back out if anything he's on the trampoline he likes to lay on that" Thalia says

"Oh okay thanks" I say as I walk out into the kitchen, he wasn't there so I travel to the back yard Andy wasn't on the trampoline he was watching the sun set and I walk over to him.

"Hey" I say I seen him smile and look down and then look back up

"Hello beautiful"he says as he turns around I walk over to him.

"What are you doing"I ask

"Oh nothing I just wanted to watch the sun set" he says as he puts his arm around me. It just felt right when he did it.

"Oh yeah I never really have enough time to do any of it" I say as I lay my head on his shoulder it fit perfectly we stay in this position for a long time until Torey came and interrupted us.

"Ayee yo Bella your moms here let's ohhhh I see what's going on okay ill leave but your moms here"she says and disappeared

"We should go" I say as I grab his hand and lead the way back into the house I lock the door behind us and walk into the living room.

"Hey mom are you ready?"I ask

"Yes is everyone else rea- torey what are you wearing no no no go change that shirt" she says. Torey gets up and goes to her room. My mom observed every one until she knotted her head.

"You all look lovely" she says

Connor wore a white shirt with a dark blue cardigan, black pants and black converse

Kian wore a black v-neck with black pants, black shoes and a black Bennie.

Jack wore a white shirt with black pants and original converse.

Torey finally came back down with a basic black shirt.

"Okay now let's go we are all ready late" she says we walk out and to the cars. Torey drives a care along with Tyler the twins and jack. I ride with Thalia, Andy and Dave. My mom is driving in front of all of us. We drive a for what seems like a long time and finally we pull up to this huge building full of people. We all get out and walk inside.

"Ahhh miss suede come this way I believe all your guess are here"says an old guy behind the desk he walk from behind it and walks into where a lot of people where but he kept walking. We walked down this hall and then took a right and ended up at big door that was closed.

"This is where you are now I must get back in joy your time here" he says and walks back. My mom opens the door to a lot of people like a lot of people there had to be at least one hundred and fifty people here a lot I recognized and a few I didn't.

"Mom I thought this was gonna be a dinner not a party" I whisper to her

"Its a dinner party" she says and we walk in closing the big door behind us I was immediately greeted by a lot of people saying happy birthday to me until I seen my brother benn.

---------------------------------------------------

Okay well I'm gonna stop it here.

Question: what do you wanna be when you grown up?

A.A: I wanna be a photographer or be a manager for a band that'd be really cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 985 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
465 11 5
Outside a bar, Matty meets Kate for the first time and he knows she will hold a special place in his heart instantly - and he is right. But this isn'...
251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
CODA By M =)

Fanfiction

94.1K 2.7K 41
Making her dreams come true with her best friends is everything Carter Heart could have hoped for, but it won't be easy. The introduction of a certai...