On the Court #Wattys2015

By themoneb

The color of his skin didn't matter. With his heart on his sleeve and panty-melting smile, she fell for him... More

On the Court
CH 1: Coffee shop soundtrack
CH 2: Cheer Shorts
CH 3: Wolfpack!
CH 4: Just a New Year's Eve party
CH 5: Our Hang Out
CH 6: Feeling Used and Confused
CH 7: Wilmington Blossoms
CH 8: The New Things
CH 9: A Year Older A Year Wiser
CH 10: Assumptions
CH 11: My First
Ch 12: The Story Begins
CH 13: A Visit
CH 14: It's Time
CH 15: The First Year
CH 16: The Third Year
CH 17: The Fifth Year (part one)
CH 18: The Fifth Year (part two)
CH 19: The Fifth Year (part three)
CH 20: Another Go
CH 21: To Gain And Lose
CH 22: A Valentine Love
CH 23: A 'Yes' Would Suffice
Epilogue
Extra: The Other Generation
Extra: Happy Father's Day
Extra: Growing Pains
Extra: It's Not Always Sunny
Extra: Can't Leave It Alone

CH 24: To Stir and Let Sit

3.3K 77 16
By themoneb

Darren's practice ends in a few short hours and Toni was trying to quickly put the kids to bed. Now eight and a half months pregnant, things didn't come so easily to her. The nursery was finished the other week and it made her so much more excited. That was what she really had hope for. Her baby getting here.

She and Darren decided that after the baby was born things will be much more settled and organized. As of right now Joseph didn't want to go to bed...

"Joseph! Get out of there and get to bed."

"I'm not tired!"

Geez, she heard that a lot. Like every night. Thank the heavens Rory was already asleep. No one needed double-trouble at this time in the evening.

"You better get your little butt to bed, now!"

He broke into sobs. Toni merely rolled her eyes. These fits annoyed her so much. "You are five years old. Five year olds do not cry."

"Well, I cry."

"You must still be a baby."

"No I'm not." He stomped his foot and Toni knew that she got to him.

"Well babies don't listen to their mommies and you're not listening so..."

"I go to bed now!" he rushed out and then sprinted up the steps. Toni sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Kids were hard and she just had to be patient.

After getting herself a small bowl of Rocky Road she made her slow journey up the stairs. Darren suggested getting another house because the steps were a 'safety hazard'. Toni thought he was being ridiculous. Now she thought it would've been better than this. Every step she took made her feet hurt. She knew it would only be a couple of weeks before it would start getting better but she was hurting now.

Curled up in bed with a bowl of ice cream is how Darren came to find Toni. He made sure to stay quiet making his way to his bedroom but right when he opened the door Toni shrieked.

"You scared me!"

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake anyone up."

"I guess you're off the hook for nearly making me pee myself," she giggled. "How was practice?"

"It was alright. I'm really sore though."

"Aw. Well go take a shower and I'll massage your back."

He opened his mouth to say something but Toni kept going. "And you can do my feet," she smiled. He rolled his eyes with a twitch to his lips, "There's always a catch." "Yup, so chop chop so I can get to bed."

While Darren was in the shower Toni changed into a tank top and some little shorts. When he got out off the shower he laid down on his stomach in the middle of the bed. Toni straddled his lower back and started working the heel of her hands into his back. He groaned out in pleasure and closed his eyes. His arms were folded so he could rest his face on his hands. It made it easier for Toni to work his muscles.

In a matter of minutes his soft snores took the silence of the room. "Darren," she whispered. He didn't answer and even though she was kind of upset about her missing a massage she thought him being this tired was so cute.

"Baby, get under the covers."

He mumbled something before lazily crawling up the bed and getting settled under the thick blankets. Toni turned off the lamp and cuddled up next to him.

"Sorry," he murmured, talking about how he fell asleep on her.

She reached up and stroked his hair. "It's okay. Tomorrow."

"Okay," he whispered before drifting off again.

***

It was very early that next morning. The sun wasn't even up but Toni was. She was in pain, lots of pain, and she tried her hardest to stay quiet. Her hands were fisted into Darren's nightshirt as she gritted her teeth. A sob tore through her making Darren groan. He was oblivious to what was happening, letting exhaustion sweep over him.

"Darren," she gasped. "Darren."

"Huh?" he mumbled, fluttering his eyes open.

"The hospital. We have to go to the hospital."

He quickly sat up and held a hand over her belly, "Is it the baby?"

"Yes," she panted, "the baby."

***

Eight hours. Toni's been in labor for eight hours and she's still not dilated enough to push this baby out. She just wants to sleep but every half hour or so she'd have a contraction.

"Where are the kids?" she tiredly asked Darren, who sat next to her bed, holding her hand.

"Outside with your mom."

"I still can't believe you flew her out here, but thanks."

"It was nothing. Your mom said it would be best if the kids stayed away. We don't want you snapping at them," he smiled.

"I guess you're right."

Contraction after another came and she just wanted it all to be over. When she really was dilated enough and so ready to push, the nurses took her to another room. Darren was surprisingly calm and it made Toni so happy to see the smiles and worried faces he'd have.

"Did you call Luna?" Toni asked as they set up everything around her.

"That's what you're worried about right now?"

"Darren!"

"Alright alright, I'm kidding. I called them an hour ago. They're trying to get here as quick as possible. Their flight was a bit delayed."

When it was time to push, Darren was there. He spoke to her softly as she struggled to form a decent thought.

"Damn, this is worse than with Joseph."

"It'll be over soon though. The doctor said you're doing great."

And just an hour later Toni cried out in a last push and a smaller one followed from the newborn.

Their baby girl was born seven pounds five ounces, August 28th and as Darren held her...he smiled. Toni didn't want to call it out but she saw the tears glistening in his eyes. After every thing was all cleaned up and Toni was patched up they got to have some time alone with the baby.

"What color are her eyes?" Toni whispered.

"Not sure. She hasn't opened them yet."

"She's so precious." Toni tried to sit up to get a better look but winced instead, plopping back onto the bed.

"Here," Darren offered. He softly laid the baby in her arms and pressed a kiss to Toni's forehead as he sat down. "We haven't even thought of a name."

"I know," she breathily giggled. "I wanted this all to be a surprise, but I was thinking boy names."

"Me too," he softly chuckled.

"I wanna name her Elena, after your mom." She looked up at him to see a funny expression on his face.

"Why my mom? Why not yours?"

"I never really liked her name," she admitted, "it's too, I don't know, basic?"

"How about...I don't know."

"I like Esperanza."

"Isn't that Luna's middle name?"

"Yeah, I like it," she said defensively.

"Why not just name her Hope?"

"I like the other way better."

"Okay, Elena Esperanza?"

"EER. EER? EERRRR," Toni tested out her initials, making funny faces as she did it. "Yup, that sounds about right." Darren just shook his head at her. "You really are okay with her being named after your mom?"

"Yeah, I think it suits her," he said, gazing down at the tiny little girl in Toni's arms. She looked down at her too.

"Hey Elena-baby" she whispered. "I hope you're just like your Grandma."

"Hopefully not as crazy," Darren groaned. "Speaking of them, let me go tell them they can come in. I haven't left the room since she came out."

"Ew, that term came out. It's like you're just dying to add on your vaj. So gross."

"Whatever," he chuckled, standing to leave the room.

"Don't forget to tell them she's a girl," she called after him.

***

The nurse told them to stay quiet but the family here for baby Elena was anything but. Kelsey was the first to barrel into the room with the kids and gasped when she saw her granddaughter. Kayla came next followed by her mom. Luna, Jeremy and Leo came with many gifts.

Toni was so happy to see all of them but a few were missing. She wanted her dad, Dominic, to be here and Daniella as well. She knew his condition was getting worse and she wanted him to see his granddaughter before it was too late.

"You called him right?" Toni whispered to Darren. He nodded and kissed the top of her head. "He'll come by the house tomorrow, as promised."

"Have I told you I loved you today?"

"Nope just a lot of cursing but I know you do. Black, white, Spanish, Asian or pink right?"

She bit at her lip and nodded.

"I wanna hold her," Aurora whispered. "Can I?"

Toni moved over in the bed the best that she could and instructed Rory to sit next to her. "Here you go. Make sure you're gentle."

Rory held the little girl perfectly in her arms and awed down at her. "Her name?"

"Elena," Toni answered loud enough so everyone could hear. She looked up at Darren's mom to see her hold a hand against her chest and a tear running down her cheek.

Darren was actually shocked to see his mom hold such a deep emotion but then she shrieked and he thought I should've known. His mom went up to him and kissed him all over his face.

"Mom," he groaned, swatting her away and wiping her kisses off. She went to Toni and gave her a big kiss on her cheek and then stroked over the baby's cheek. "Bebe Elena suena muy linda," she murmured.

"Hold her," Aurora said, her arms getting tired from holding the baby.

Elena took her granddaughter in her arms and softly cooed at her.

"She can't understand you," Darren teased.

"Cierra la boca antes que me lo cierra para ti," she scolded. (Shut your mouth before I shut it for you).

"I'd like to see you try," he mumbled under your breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," he grinned, causing Luna to laugh.

"You act like your mom can't touch you. We all know she's crazy," Luna commented.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes. He looked down at Toni to see her fighting her sleep. "Maybe you all should go," he suggested to everyone around the room.

"Why?" Joseph perked.

"Not you, everyone else. Toni's about to pass out."

"Shut up," Toni murmured, "I'm the one that just gave birth here."

"Exactly," he chuckled, "Come to the house tomorrow," he suggested. Jeremy agreed with that and offered up Luna to help with baby Elena.

"Hey!" she shrieked. "I've already got one trouble-maker right here. I don't need dirty diapers too." Toni poked her lip out and sleepily said, "Not even for your best friend?" Luna rolled her eyes and groaned, "Yeah, whatever."

"Do you want me to take these little ones home?" Kelsey offered up. Darren nodded, "Yeah, it's around lunch anyway. Can you take my mom with you too? There's a couple extra rooms you guys can stay in."

"Sure, no problem."

Toni spoke up with her slurry voice, "Thank you all for coming."

"You act like we're leaving a dinner party," Luna laughed, "We wouldn't have missed it for anything."

***

The next day Kelsey came and picked up Toni, Darren and baby Elena since Darren refused to leave her side. Toni was still in a lot of pain but the medicine she was prescribed helped out. Kelsey made sure to drive extra careful because baby Elena was already starting to fuss.

When they did get home Darren's mom had a meal waiting for them. All of them--Kelsey, Elena, Joseph, Rory, Darren and Toni holding the baby--were there, enjoying a meal. They were a bit cramped on the table but it was the thought that everyone was together that made it better.

"Why didn't Kayla come again?" Darren asked his mom. It kind of irritated him that his sister practically refused to come to LA and see her niece. He knew it was a bit last minute but he still thought she should've came with their mom.

"I already told you. She's on a camping trip with her class."

"It's not like it was mandatory," he mumbled, taking another bite of his food.

"You know she would've came, Darren. She was already in Raleigh when you called."

He left it alone. He just felt a little hurt that she wasn't there with the rest of the family. After everyone was finished Toni left up the stairs with the help of her mom to feed baby Elena.

They were in the nursery, quiet, while Toni fed her. She was a picky little thing. Only latching on when Toni sat a certain way and stroked her soft hair or otherwise fussing and throwing her little fists.

"You're happy," her mom said, looking at her daughter and granddaughter from her chair across the room.

Toni glanced up at her and smiled, "Yeah."

"You both make such beautiful babies," she said, nodding towards Elena. Toni laughed, "I give those props to Darren. He's the one with the pretty eyes."

"He's a handsome boy but you have the pretty eyes."

Toni didn't want to bring up Dominic but when her mom mentioned eyes--hers being the same as his--she had to.

"Um, you know how I told you that Darren and I met with Dominic, right?"

Kelsey's mouth thinned as she closed her mouth, looking down at her lap where her fingers were tangled. "Yes, I remember."

"You know that he still lives in San Diego?"

"Yes."

"Well I really wanted him to come so Darren called him and he'll be here tomorrow."

Kelsey snapped her head up at that. "Why would you do that?"

"What do you mean? I really want to see him-"

"I shouldn't be here," she rushed out, getting up from the chair.

"Mom, wait. How could you just leave? I need your help right now."

"I can't be here when-"

"This isn't about you!"

Then the baby wailed. Toni covered herself and stood up, slightly swaying the baby.

"Antonia, you have to understand that I can't see him. I just can't."

"Then I guess you can hide in your room or something," Toni scoffed, "because he's coming and he's gonna see his granddaughter before it's too late."

"What do you mean 'too late'? Are you moving again?"

Toni shook her head, "No. He's sick, mom."

Kelsey felt her chest constrict and her mouth become dry. So many thoughts ran through her head. So many regrets but the only thing she could choke out was "Sick?"

"He has this condition and...I don't know. I guess in the next month or two he's gonna be blind. I just need to see him again before it happens."

"My God," Kelsey croaked, holding a hand over her heart.

"I'm sorry I'm the one to tell you but it seemed as if you'd not have the strength to ask him yourself."

***

It was late and after Elena watched over the baby while Toni and Darren showered, it was time for bed. They were cuddled up under the covers with the baby monitor giving off soft little snores.

"I had a long day," Toni whispered. Darren kissed her forehead and murmured, "I know."

"I still didn't get that foot massage." "Of course," he chuckled, moving down the bed. He removed the covers and grabbed at her foot. "Be gentle, they're still a bit swollen." 

"I know."

She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips when he started. "I can't wait 'til these 6/8 weeks are up," she sighed.

"What's in 6 to 8 weeks?"

"We get to have sex."

"Six weeks? Damn."

"You better get real acquainted with that coca butter," she giggled, receiving a pull to her pinky toe.

"Or you can do it for me," he smirked.

She burst into laughter, "You perv!"

***

The next day Elena had left back home to NC but not without her millions of kisses. Rory loved her and loved to be doted with her kisses. Rory didn't want to say bye to her but was promised a phone call everyday and it made it a bit better.

Kelsey was cooing at her forever-sleeping granddaughter while Toni watched Darren make lunch. She wanted to help but Mr. Over-protective said otherwise. Luna, Jeremy and Leo stopped by one last time before heading to the airport.

While Jeremy and Luna were laughing it up with Toni and Darren, Leo wandered upstairs to Joseph's room, or what he thought was Joseph's room.

"Hey Leo!" Rory perked, setting up her dress-up clothes.

"Hey," he mumbled, "Where's your brother?"

She shrugged, "Somewhere. You wanna play?"

"Not dress-up."

"It's fun! I dress up like a princess and you are the prince. Usually that's Joseph but he doesn't like to play anymore with me."

"I guess I'll play."

***

Luna and Toni wouldn't stop talking, even after Darren made it clear that it was time to put baby Elena to sleep.

Kelsey was in the guest room napping and Darren was holding the baby, swaying her to sleep.

After Darren said it for the hundredth time Toni groaned. "I guess I'll call you."

"Guess? Bitch, I better be on speed dial."

"Language," Darren chastised.

Luna closed her mouth and slightly giggled, "My bad." She walked towards the stairs and yelled, "Time to go, Leo!"

That startled the kids up in Rory's room. Rory gasped in seeing Leo's face covered with her princess-pink lipstick.

"Your face!" she whisper-yelled.

His reddened face wasn't helping his already pink dilemma. He grabbed one of her shirts and wiped at his face. "Is it gone?"

"A little." She grabbed the same shirt and wiped her lips.

"I have to go." He stood up and took off the cowboy hat he wore.

They both made their way down the stairs and innocently smiled when they were around their parents.

"Tito, what is this on your mouth?" Luna swiped at the pink smudge in the corner of his mouth.

"I don't know," he breezily lied.

"Don't lie to me," she snapped, "your face gets all red when you do it. So, what is it?"

"Uh," Rory stammered, digging into her pocket, "this." Rory loved Luna but she intimidated her beyond words.

"You put lipstick on him?" Toni said, trying to stifle laughter.

"No!" Leo rushed out, not wanting to seem like the one wearing the lipstick.

Darren narrowed his eyes at the pair and bit at his lip. He knew those kinds of faces. Lying, guilty, hope-I-don't-get-caught faces. "Rory," he said, "did you kiss Leo?"

"What?" Luna shrieked, "No."

Rory dropped her gaze and slightly nodded.

"Tito, you better tell me otherwise or I swear-" 

"Luna!" Jeremy cut her off, "He's just a boy. It was gonna happen one day." 

"He's five!"

"Luna, calm down," Toni hissed. The yelling was stirring up the baby in her arms.

"Rory, go to your room," Darren said, his patience wearing thin. 

"Darren," Toni argued, "it's not that big of a deal."

"But, daddy, Leo is supposed to be my prince!" Rory whined.

Toni used her free hand to face palm. "Rory say bye to Leo, okay? You'll see him soon."

Rory had tears in her eyes as she looked at Leo. "Bye," she whispered and ran up to her room.

"Come on little man," Jeremy picked Leo up as he started to cry. "We'll talk alright?"

"Yeah," Darren sighed, "Later."

***

"He's on his way?" Toni anxiously asked Darren, smoothing down her shirt.

"Yeah, about ten minutes."

"Is she in her cute little outfit?"

Darren chuckled, "Yes. Her onesie and little booties."

"Oh shut up. She looks so cute in the lavender. Is Joseph dressed from his bath?"

"Yeah, so is Rory."

"Good job, daddy," she giggled, pecking him on the lips.

"Imma need a little more than that," he mumbled.

"Boy, stop playing," she smiled, swatting his hands away from her backside.

"Five weeks and four days."

"Oh, so I see you're counting down. Well, I can barely wait either."

"Good." He leaned down and gave her a sloppy kiss. He left teasing kisses around her mouth and sucked in her bottom lip.

She stifled a shriek. "Stop it," she laughed. He held her tighter and started leaving hot kisses across her jaw and down her neck. "Baby we can't," she breathed out. He nipped at her collar bone and blew on the sensitive skin. "Darren," she moaned out.

"Five weeks and four days," he whispered, leaving a last kiss on her cheek and then letting her go to leave the room.

"Effin' a-hole," she called after him.

Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang, and Toni looked to her mom. Kelsey shook her head and left up the stairs. Toni sighed and left to open the door. She smiled when she saw Dominic and Daniella standing there. "We come baring gifts," Daniella perked, holding up a large gift bag.

"Aw, you didn't have to."

"It was no problem."

"Well come on in. Darren and the kids are in the living room."

Daniella led Dominic to the room and they both settled on the couch. "His condition is...well it's-"

"I can speak for myself. I'm not completely blind yet but I'm getting there. Everything's dark around the edges."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Toni nearly whispered.

"It's fine, really. I've come to terms with it."

"Well I'm glad you're here now. Elena is asleep upstairs. I'll just go get her."

Toni grabbed her sleepy little girl and smiled down at her when she entered the living room. Daniella awed at her and practically begged to be the first to hold her. While she held the baby she couldn't help but say, "I remember a time when you were this little."

"I thought that you've only seen me as a kid?"

"No," Daniella shook her head, "that was Dominic. I was there when you were born. Your mom wanted me to be. We were like sisters at the time, and I wouldn't have missed it for anything."

Toni opened her mouth to say something but a loud screeching coming from upstairs stopped her. She looked at Darren and he mouthed 'your mom'.

"Excuse me."

When she walked into the guest room she didn't expect her moms phone to be flying across the room.

"Mom!"

Her mom's loud sobs were her reply. Toni went to her and hugged her. Not even knowing why her mom was hurting, she hugged her. "I can't do it," she cried.

"What's the matter? Talk to me."

"John and I are trying...trying to get a divorce."

"What?" Toni gasped, pulling away to look in her moms eyes.

"We both just can't do it anymore. We've never been in love with each other and I'm so sorry to tell you that. I thought I did and the only reason I stayed with him was because I never had anyone else."

"Mom..."

"My parents practically disowned me when they found out I was pregnant and then Dominic-" she racked out a loud sob. "He told me to leave. He said that it was best if we shouldn't see each other again. That it's best for you if we both were out of his life."

"I'm sorry."

"No! It has never been your fault. Just stupid people make wrong decisions and I'm sorry about that. I... I guess he was right," she softly smiled through tears. She stroked Toni's cheek, "You came to me like an angel, wings and all. You always wondered why your middle name was Saint Dominic."

Toni just embraced her mom again and finally found a...a closure. Her mother has always been reserved to so many people and now she knew why. She'd been hurt.

"You have to come down and talk to him. Let him see you at least one last time."

"I could never..."

Toni sighed in defeat. "I'm not trying to pressure you," she murmured. "I just want you to be happy."

She shamefully wiped at her tears. "Thank you but I'm the one that's supposed to be comforting you."

"You said it yourself, I'm happy. I should be there for you too."

Kelsey nodded and hugged her daughter, "You always were such a sweet girl."

After calming her mom down and leaving her in the guest room, Toni left down stairs. She was happy to see Darren and Dominic laughing while Joseph and Rory talked Daniella's head off. Joseph was holding Elena when she spit up on him. A giggle bubbled out of her and she covered a hand over her mouth to hide it.

Darren playfully glared at her and grabbed a nearby cloth to wipe it up. He rubbed the baby's bib on her mouth to rid of the white substance and she started to fuss. Toni's bottom lip puffed as she made her way to her baby. "Aw, don't cry mamas." She picked her up and kissed her on her little face. The little girl's face scrunched up, so Toni cradled her close to her chest to soothe her. She wiggled her face towards Toni's breast and whimpered.

Darren couldn't help but chuckle at Toni's frown.

"She just ate not too long ago," she mumbled.

"I'm sure feeding her again is alright." Toni nodded and went to get a bottle of milk she pumped. While she was feeding the baby, Rory went upstairs and Joseph was nodding away on Darren.

"I brought pictures," Dominic said, looking at his daughter.

"Of when?" she asked.

"I only have one from when you were born and a couple from when you were about three. Not much."

Daniella searched through her purse and came out with an envelope. She handed it to Toni who used her free hand to look through them. One she's seen a few times was there. It was of a very younger version of her mom holding her newborn baby self. Kelsey smiled wide that night but there was that loss of glee in her eyes.

The next was of Toni--three, she guessed--opening a present. Her hair was extremely wild but so was her smile and her grippy hands too.

There was another of her smiling wide with an easy-bake oven.

The last was of her and Dominic. She had her small hands wrapped around his neck as he was sat on the floor. He looked much younger and so happy at the time. He had his lips pressed firmly against her forehead and his arms wrapped around her like he didn't want to let go.

"I'd like to copy this one," she said, holding it up so Darren could see it.

"You can have them," Dominic offered.

"No no, you said they are your only ones."

"I made copies before we came. His are safe, mija," Daniella insisted.

"Thank you," Toni nearly croaked. "So much."

***

"You think her hair will stay this way?" Toni thought aloud as she stroked the baby's head.

"I doubt it. My mom said my hair was straight like that and one day it just shed off and grew back curly."

"Aw, she's gonna look so cute."

Darren chuckled and set the baby down in her crib. "Now don't wake her up to 'play' like you did yesterday. She needs a full night."

Toni smacked her lips, "I wasn't waking her to play. My boobs were leaking and I needed her to feed. She was hungry anyway."

Darren rolled his eyes and led Toni out of the room. "It's still early," he commented.

"I know. Did you read that bit I showed you?" she anxiously asked. Lately she's been writing, typing it out and --hopefully when she's finished--getting it published. She needed all the encouragement she could get.

"Of course," he smiled, "I liked it."

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Don't get too cocky. I was only writing from my Uni-days' heart."

He playfully rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

She chuckled and pecked his cheek, "I'm gonna go work out or something."

"Workout? For what?"

"Darren don't start. I'm not trying to be this thick for the wedding."

"I quite like it."

She groaned, "Whatever, I'll be downstairs."

While she was in the middle of a very compromising stretch Darren walked into the room. She was bent over and she could see him from upside down. "What?" she nearly snapped.

"Five weeks...three days."

She stood straight and whipped around to glare at him. "Til what?" she dared him to say. Now, he could have said what she expected him too and while it would be just as great, he has another plan. One he has been planning for a while and just waiting to announce. All she'd have to do is pick a dress, right? How long could that take?

With that in mind a smirk grew on his face. "Til our wedding." Now smug with seeing her gape at him, he walked up to her, gave her an over-sensual kiss and left with a hardy laugh of "Goodnight".

A/N: So sorry for the wait but I've had some tough days at school and I'm hosting a Danish exchange student so I really want to keep her company. She's leaving back to Denmark on Tuesday though :'(

Please leave your thoughts in the comment section.

Did you guess the gender correctly?

I think Leo and Rory's scene was so funny. I was laughing while typing it though it was supposed to be pretty serious.

What do you think of the baby's name?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 4.2K 40
๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–”๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜ | ยป ๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘ By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ "This won't work, we're too different" She said looking at hi...
515 28 18
"Good luck out there, Jerk!" I said smiling. "Thanks, Toni!" He said smiling as well. His hands were now on my waist. He was super close to me right...
Fascinate By Anon

Teen Fiction

254K 9.6K 27
Fascinate /หˆfasษ™หŒnฤt/ (v. ) draw irresistibly the attention and interest of (someone) That's when I saw him. The second we made eye contact. And I...
90.1K 2.5K 27
"I can't change the past but I can change the future and I want that future to be with you." ~~~ After one kiss from one of Pittsburgh's hottest: Car...