FORCED

By DemmieJeon

We got Forced for Legacy. WE WERE BOUND BY FIXED MARRIAGE. "We're married,but just on papers." It was a Force... More

CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05 (THE MEET UP)
Authors Explanation
CHAPTER 06 (Interaction?)
CHAPTER 07 (News Flash)

CHAPTER 02

1.5K 58 13
By DemmieJeon

JK P.O.V

"Hyung," I gave Jimin hyung a visit just because I have to discuss business matters with him.

"JK!whats up," he was surprised to see me,we gave each other a manly hug.

"Any problem?" his brow rise in question because apparently they know I'm not the type of person who will randomly meet up with a friend for a tea cup.

I raised the folders I have.

"I just personally wanted to give you this documents,
its for the job employment overseas,you know we need employees to cope with the demands," I informed.

Hyung planned to branched out his business overseas and so he came to my company and decided to work with me because he thought no one can pull of the job but me.

"Okey,Lets go to my office ," he said and gestured me to his meeting room.

We're actually in the second floor of the restaurant in one of the VIP sections.So while we're on our way to his office we saw one of the waiter pushing a tray cart full of foods.

"Thats a lot," I whispered but loud enough.

"Oh,good day Sir," the waiter was shocked to see us.He then bowed respectfully.

"Thats a lot," I whispered but loud enough for their ears.

"Good afternoon Jack,For VIPs?" Jimin asked.

"Yes sir," the man answered politely.

"Oh I see,there must be tons of them there," Jimin said basing on the foods in front of him.

But the man just chuckled which caused as to raise brows at him.

What's funny?

Jimin hyung wrinkled his forehead saying "Why?"

"Ah hehe, actually there's only two of them sir,"he said.

"Jesus," I whispered in amusement.

That's a lot for two people.You can feed a whole crew with that.

"Apparently Sir,one of our frequent customers just came again with a friend,she said she wanted her friend to taste the food here,"the waiter answers with a smile.

"So It's both a 'she'?" I asked and he nod.

"Dang,"

"Is that so? that frequent costumer must be greedy and fat,I say," He whispered but we heard him. Jimin commented not so nice but still managed to sound appealing.

"Haha..Sorry to disappoint you Sajang-nim,but I don't think so," the waiter said politely with a grin.

"Frequent costumer you say?" Jimin asked curiously,they're a lot of frequent customers they have,almost all them actually.And the man replied with a nod to the question.

"And which customer is this?"

"Miss Roseanne is her name sir, not to be rude sajang-nim but she actually wanted to meet you ever since the first day she ate here but you were too busy,she said that this just became her favourite restaurant,"the waiter sounded proud.

"Is this the person everyone kept gossiping about,"

In Jimin's thoughts,he was actually really curious who this person is that made his workers murmur about her a lot.

"It actually depends sir,if they started to talked about a pretty woman,then that is her." The man answered logically. "Will you excuse me sir,I have some servings to do,Good afternoon again sir," he bowed and excused himself politely.

"Is that so," Jimin said spacing out before facing me.

"Tss..how rude man,you should meet the lady,I'm sure she really wanna meet you like you wanna meet Michael Jackson," I grin and glared at him before walking ahead.

Upon sitting down,I made my self comfortable and proceed to what I came for.

"So like what I've said we need employees for the Europe branch," I uttered and He nodded seriously.

"So we need to open interview for applicants then," he predicted which I answered with a nod.

"Precisely,"

"Okey, I'll call secretary Kang then,"

"You should,coz apparently your business' growing brother," I tapped his back.

"Tss! Thank for your help maknae,I made the right decision entrusting this project to you," we shaked hands.

What caught me off guard was when he pulled me closer and gave me a cringe hug, "Thank you JK,really,thanks for helping hyung,"then in a blink of an eye the composed Jimin suddenly became a softie and acted touched and was about to give me a kiss in the cheeks but I blocked him.

"Eyy!" I whined and he laughs.

Not a lot of people know this side of him he's actually one of the crazy one in the group.

Then he released me and he just laughed,I almost can't see his eyes.

"HAHA,but honestly you're the best,no wonder why you lead the business race,"

"Tss...I know," I gave him a playful smirk.

"Tsk,conceited AF,"

But then.....

Ring Ring Ring

He's the first one to peek on my phone since he's near.

"Tss this Lover boy," he rolled his eyes, "must be your girlfriend," he gave me a teasing but a sour face and I smirked.

How can I forget he's a hopeless romantic man.

"Friend ," I corrected him but he gave me a 'whatever' look.

"Yeah but also she's your secretary,"

"Well," I just said like I don't care.

"Your hook up girl," he teased but I just shrugged.
"You should get your self one to save you from loneliness ," I teased.

"Huh! I'd rather marry a chipmunk than those gold diggers," I just shook my head and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook?" I sighed,I don't like how she talk to me like we're a couple coz we're not.

Yes,I've slept with her more than 3 times but there's no romantic emotion involved,but from the fact that it took 3 times between us,I'm sure she thought she's someone special just because I slept with her more than 3.Because my usuals are just one night stand and I don't do it again with the same person.

"Sir," I corrected her with coldness.

"A-ah y-yes sir,sorry my bad," she sounded embarrassed.

I knew she already fell for me,which is not surprising.Which is also not in my intentions.I just used her for my sexual need.And to get over on everything,stress cause by work and just a cure for boredom.

"What is it," I said with the same tone I had earlier.

"Um y-yeah, you have an important meeting and I guess you f-forgot s-sir," tss! Why is she stammering too much.

But then, like a cold water splashes in my face I quickly stood up.

Shit I almost forgot, ow stupid I did forgot.

"Shit I have to go hyung," I said on a rush.

"H-hey what happen——," before he even finished his sentence I run out of the meeting room.

I quickly reached my car and started the engine,buckled and just drove fast as I can,not minding if the lights are green or if I am about to crash on someone or if I cut lanes,I don't give a damn rn.I just need to get to Jeon Building as fast as I can.

I remembered cutting on someone's lane but I averted and continued driving instead.

I kept cursing on my way to the company.

I can't lose those foreign investors.

As soon as I reached the said building I was greeted by many people.

"Good afternoon sir."

"Good afternoon Mr. Jeon."

"Good afternoon Boss."

I just continued walking through.

When I reached the meeting floor I was greeted by my secretary.I just didn't mind her that much.

"Tzuyu where are they,"

"They're in the meeting room Jung—*ahem*,sir."

I rolled my eyes, "How long have they been waiting?"

"About 15 mins,sir,"

"Damn,okey are my materials ready for the presentation," I asked while walking to the room and her trailing me.

"Yes sir."

"Good," then I open the door revealing men in suits.They all stood up and greeted me and I greeted them back for courtesy.

"Good afternoon gentlemen,thank you for waiting,"
I said while unbuttoning my suit.

"It's okey Mr. Jeon."

"Thank you,so shall we," I gestured to the presentation in front with a slight grin.

I explained everything and the advantages of working with me and my company and I'm pretty sure they're all impressed.

By the looks of their faces they were stunned at how I managed to present it in less than 30 mins and finished it without messing even a bit.And most specifically they were stunned at how I presented a real Business Man in front of his fellow businessmen.More like my presence say that 'this how a business man works and acts.'

"So do we have deal," I said buttoning my suit reaching out my hand to them.

After recovering from the jaw dropping explanation.
They all respond to my shake hand.

"O-of course Mr. Jeon how can we not say no with those mesmerising words and tempting offers," one of them said and we they all chuckling at the said words.I smirk and kept my straight face.

"Okey then,it's nice doing business with you all," I said.

After the meeting I went straight to my office to do some works.

I heard the door opening.

"Jungkook?"I sighed,it's Tzuyu.

"Yes Ms. Chou."

"I just thought you need somethin' coz———you know,you're stressed," she shrugged and what actually surprised me is that she's know brave to flirt with me. This woman fell hard.

Tss.desperate.

Slight smirk slipped out my lips.

Why not go with the flow.

"You thought right," I smirked.

Then without any hesitation she came and sat on my lap and there she started attacking me hunger whish quite fluttered me,this wasn't the the naive Tzuyu before.We started kissing each other hard.This how I basically released my stress and frustration,and she's the closest woman I have since she's my secretary that's why I did with her multiple times.So don't feel special Tzuyu.

While she started going leaving traces of kisses in my neck my phone rang.

I groaned when I felt the woman in my manhood.

Grabbing my phone while she continued doing her thing.It was my mother.Tho,it was not her who directly called me but I'm sure it's her coz it's her secretary who is in my caller I.D. She might tasked her to call me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Mr.Jeon you're mom wanted to meet up with you."

"Can't it wait," I said feeling good about Tzuyu giving me pleasure.But annoyed that anytime soon we have to end this session.

"S-sorry Mr. Jeon It's r-really important." fear was evident in her voice.

"It better be,"I said and hunged up.

"Stop," she looked at me questioningly with 'what' look.

I only can roll my eyes.

"I have to go," I said and pulled my pants up and fixed my clothes.

"Where?"

'You're not my girlfriend so mind your own business' it's what I wanted to say but I still have sympathy in me so I didn't.

"You don't have to know," I said rudely.

She looked upset but I don't care.

After 20 mins. I reached the BigHit building.Going in,people started to stop from their tracks and from their works just to greet me. The adoration and intimidation was always there.

As I reached the bosses floor I started walking to the meeting room where I found my Mother and Father sitting side by side.

"Son,you've arrived,"he stood up and greeted me with a hand shake and my mom with a kiss in the cheeks.But then she hold me in the collar and harshly pressed her thumb in the side of my lips and brush it through.

"Aww!" I hissed

"No wonder my secretary said you're so annoyed,you got yourself a make out session,Again,and not even checking if you still have traces of lipstick on,,,,knowing you are meeting your parents," she glared at me.

"Mom!" I gave him my warnings eyes but it averted to my father when he spoke.

"Son sit down will you,"

"So what is it all about?"

"Son you've been playing with girls for too long,,,,, a-and been hoping for someone to comeback which will never be,I think it's a wake up call son," he said finding the right words while carefully mixing his tea.

"What do you mean," I asked in furry.

"This lady doesn't love you," I was taken a back because that was so straight forward.Well that's what you expect from the Chairman of the Jeon.

"Who are you to say that," I asked with the same intimidation he has.

"Because I'm your father,"he answered like my question is the stupidest, "and I'm warning you Jungkook you should stop this,stop making a fool of yourself ,since you know that you and her have no chance since you're bound by fixed marriage," he said with no hesitation.

"No ones making himself a fool here," I said with cold breeze coming out of my presence.

His father's upper lip tugged up.

"The thing is you've been playing for a long time son,,,,,maybe its time for you to take something seriously for once,don't you think," he said while meeting his son's hazel orbs once again.

"And we've been telling you this along time ago son———you're not the one who'll choose who'll you marry," said mother with worry.

"And the time has come for you to settle down and to talk about your marriage," father.

"Seriously! Its all about the fcking damn marriage," I said ruffling through my hair holding on my temper.

"It's our tradition son," father.

"I don't care," I said hard as a rock.

My mother just look at me pleading.But my face only shown blankness.

"You don't but we do son," now my mother spoke and that made me in madness knowing that my own mother was in favour of this stupid sh*t.

"Don't let your grandfather's hard work put into a waste," with that I stiffed.My hard face went pale.

I felt really cornered,there's no escape.

For Grandpa,shall I do it?

My eyes averted from them to my hands balled into fist gripping tightly.

How am I supposed to argue with that, I just can't believe my own parents would put me into a situation where I can't go out.

Do I have a choice.

And I'm more angry on how I don't have a 'say' when it comes to my parents sometimes.I cant do anything about it,like I'm totally f*cked up!

"We are gonna meet with the Manoban's tomorrow and act your self right," and with that he finished the conversation without letting me say a word.My mom looked at me with a sorry look but I looked away.

A/N if you continue voting and reading that's when I continue writing.😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.7K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
10.7K 667 34
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
334 25 12
Our marriages were fixed ever since we came into existence he was a mafia and I was a normal girl walking into his life
31.4K 1.9K 33
People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung Jennie I don't believe in love, Not su...