𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 ║Izuku ✘ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

40. | Find me

2.1K 112 68
By Hazzelnutz

Izuku's heart pounds inside his chest, ignoring the fearful pain on his head from banging his own head against the wall. The sight in front of him is more frightening than any thing else he has encountered.

This wasn't supposed to happen again. He promised them all. He promised change.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Izuku?" The male smirks mockingly while hunching down to Izuku's level.

It's the same. His scarred face, bruised body covered in bandages. The familiar yellow cardigan hanging from his wrists, slightly to big, slightly to small.
Izuku's worst nightmare is back.

"I-I...I don't understand, why? How c-could you be here?!" Izuku's frail body moves closer to the wall, but he can't escape any further. He watches as the boy laughs, it's not his laugh. It doesn't sound the same when Izuku laughs.

This laugh is so broken, a shell of what Izuku used to be. But it's what he used to be right? Then how could the boy from Izuku's mind be here?

"Well, you brought me here" He chimes, "Aren't you happy to see me?" The boy with the yellow cardigan rose up, sticking up his hand towards Izuku. "You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?" His lip curves.

Izuku's heart freezes, he can't believe it. "No! You're lying, you're not real! You're just apart of my imagination" Izuku cries out, tears streaming down his puffed cheeks as he shakes his head. "You aren't here....because I'm not—I'm not-"

"What?" The boy says sharply, "You're not suicidal anymore" Those words makes Izuku flinch, "You're happy now?"

Izuku can't reply, he doesn't know how. He grabs a fist of his hair and pulls, it needs to stop. He was getting stronger, he can't let this pull him backwards.

"So tell me? Why do you think I'm here?" The boy asks with negligence, eyes pure stolid. Yes, it does look like Izuku, but still, it's not his eyes. It's not him.

"Stop! Just stop!" Izuku hollers, "I'm....better, I don't need you anymore" He tries to stand up from the floor, weak limbs lifting him up like a corpse.

"Hah—don't make me laugh" The other boy replies, "You want to die again. You see me for comfort. What they told you back in the classroom, it all came back to you. You can't be saved" He giggles.

Izuku's teeth start gritting, why does it hurt this much? Why can't he face reality?

"Stop please...just go away—stop looking at me like that!" Izuku throws a painful glance at the boy. So many memories submerge. His heart is about to burst.

"Like what?" The boy innocently tilts his head to the side, teasing him.

"Like you pity me!" Izuku clenches his hands bitterly. The other boy smirks wickedly, it's all happening again isn't it?

Izuku couldn't do it. Go back to school and pretend like everything was okay. His mind won't let him.

"Look here...." He whispers softly, eyes narrowed aloofly, holding no emotion. "I'm a part of you, I'm an image of what you're feeling. You can't escape that" He ushers closer to Izuku. "But that means I know what's best for you right?....how about we just ends things right here?" He moves up his finger, trailing it alongside Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku gulps down hard, freezing underneath the touch of his imaginary self. "Wh-What do you mean?" Izuku shakily asks the male.

He keeps rolling his finger against Izuku's frame, now standing directly behind him. "You want to get rid of me, right?" He whispers into Izuku's ear, "Then you can just end it...take one last breath and it will all be over...your pain, their words...you can be free"

Izuku's body is shaking, his own mind is doing this, he's trying to tell himself, but...it's true isn't it?

"Just go to the roof...and you'll meet me there, we can do it together. One last time" The boy sprang up in front of Izuku, smiling widely.

Izuku's throat goes dry. His muscle strength is leaving him and before he knows it, he's leaning over the toilet. Hands gripping the seat harshly as he throws up his breakfast.

He hears his phone buzzing in his left pocket, hadn't it been ringing a couple of times? As Izuku finishes up, grabbing a paper to dry his mouth. The boy with the yellow cardigan isn't there anymore. He left. But he left even deeper scars.

"Deku! Where the hell are you?!" Bakugou's voice boomed from outside of the toilet.

"Bakugou calm down! You're gonna get us in trouble with all this screaming" Y/n, that is definitely her.

"But that damn nerd hasn't been replying to my calls!"

"Let's check the bathroom" Y/n suggest as the blond doesn't waist time to open the door and enter.

"Deku are you in here, you damn nerd gonna get it for ignoring me" Bakugou is precisely standing in front of his door.

Izuku can't speak up, he can't move. He's just sitting there. Weightless. Is he waiting for Bakugou to break the door and rescue him...like last time at the hospital?

'I'm so pathetic...why can't I be strong on my own, why do I have to relay on others to help me?' Izuku is deadly quiet as Y/n and Bakugou continue to argue. 'Maybe I shouldn't...'

The girl sighs heavily, completely drained from this exhausting day. She grabs Bakugou by the arm and pushes up a finger to her lip, mentally telling him to be quiet. Bakugou gives her a quizzical expression.

"There" She whispers as low as possible, pointing her finger at the one of the stalls that has a lock on it. Y/n then presides further to silently bent down and take a good look under the bathroom stall, seeing a person sitting next to the toilet seat.

"Is it him?" Bakugou also whispers, which is unusual for him.

Y/n only shrugs her shoulders, standing up and dusting her black skirt. They all wore white shoes inside the school so it's hard to tell if it's Midoriya or another student simply chilling. But then....a terrifying thought runs through her brain.

Blood, dripping down to the floor. A lifeless body laying there, soft curls spread out. She remembers the second time he tried to kill himself and her heart stops.

"Excuse me, can you open the door" She immediately takes action and knocks on the door, a drop of sweat already on her forehead.

"What are you doing?" Bakugou grabs her shoulder and twists her around. Eyes widening when seeing the females features. She's illy pale and her iris small.

"Izuku are you in there?...please open up" She ignores Bakugou's propelled expression and faces the door again. Voice so broken. 'What if he's already-'

Her thoughts stop when the door opens and out comes Izuku. A sweet smile plastered on his face. "Sorry guys, I was just not feeling so well. I threw up, it's probably just a stomach bug" He explains without any hint of sadness in his voice.

"What the fuck nerd!? Why didn't you reply to us?!" Bakugou slides between him and Y/n, glaring at the boy suspiciously.

"Sorry! L-Like I said—I threw up and tried to fix myself up before walking out. Sorry for worrying you both" Izuku gives them a small bow. Y/n's eyes trail to his wrist, she can't see because of the uniform, but she sees that he still has on the bandages.

"Are you okay though...you want to go home?" She grabs a hold of his hand gently, eyes filled with worry.

"N-No! I was probably very nervous aha...I'll be fine. Let's just get the afternoon classes over. We can't miss more than we already have" Izuku pulls away from her and starts heading to the exit door. Biting onto his lip nervously, he can't let them know what's going on. They'll think he's crazy. Seeing people that aren't really there...

Bakugou and Y/n give each other wearily glances, something is obviously not right. They head out and start walking to class together. Something Y/n hasn't felt before, is the antagonizing glares she gets from passing students. It makes her feel so small, this is what Izuku had gone through all those years...

Without any further thought, the female grabs his hand and intertwines their fingers. She gives him a soft smile, telling him that she is there for him.

She knew this day would be hard.

<•>

All the windows are sealed, curtains drawn back to hinder the sunlight. It had been like this for awhile. Too long from the outside world, but that's how she likes it. Her skin has gotten paler, lacking vitamin D and other nutrients as well. That's what happens when you don't leave the house—when you don't eat food for days.

Inko Midoriya knows that, yet she still can't bring herself to stand up from her bed, open the curtains and go outside grocery shopping for once. She is sure that some fruit had gotten rotten inside the fridge, not that she has opened it, but the smell is so disgusting. She is used to it by now. The floor is covered in dust, despite the little activity in the apartment.

Her eyes flicker to the clock that's laying on her bedside, it's the only sounds she's heard ever since the incident. It ticks, like always. It doesn't stop despite her wishes.

Nobody came, nobody called her. She remembers sending Izuku a text message, but has yet to received a reply from him. He probably never wants to see her face again, she understands that. She let her son suffer for all these years, ignoring the fact that he was suffering deeply inside.
This....is her punishment.

"At least he's okay...he's living with people that takes proper care for him" Inko mutters weakly. Eyes still glued to the clock deadly. "More than I ever could"

She's used to talking to herself by this point, it's all annoying to keep her thoughts inside her brain, so why not speak out loud? No one cares anyway.

"It's been a week today...is he gone back to school?" She wonders, "I hope his first day was okay, I hope he eat a nice lunch....I wonder if Y/n's mother made him lunch, or did he buy lunch?" She continues to let her thoughts fly. It's normal now.

"I wonder how he's been doing living somewhere else...is he happy with Y/n?...I think so, she seemed to care deeply for him" Inko recalls the scene where the girl found her laying on the floor with Izuku's suicide note in hand. How she had reacted, a brave smile on her face despite shaking. How she promised to find him...and she did.

Inko is internally happy, Izuku finally found someone important to his life.

Knock, knock.

Two simple sounds echoed through the hallway and into the bedroom. It sounded distinctive, another sound than the clock. Inko blinks a few times, her mind barely registered what happened.

Then it happens again.

This time, her pulse quickens up and she sets her weak arms on the bed, slowly lifting herself up. Her body aches, she's lost a good amount of weight just by starving herself for days. But her system is about to break.

Inko manages to stand up from her warm bed, eyes hazing over when she does so. She almost trips down, but gets to the door in time to lean herself against it.

Three knocks came by, a little more aggressive now. Inko swallows down her spit, basically limping out the hallway...passed Izuku's room and in front of the front door.

She opens the door, her vision still a little bit blurry. Her door now fully open, she sees a strand of black and brown. "C-Can I help you?" Inko mutters, trying to be as silvery as possible. She reminds herself to get a glass of water soon.

"No...but you can help me" A wicked voice says and before Inko knows it, she is pushed inside her apartment and thrown into the wall.

Inko screams in fear, eyes wide and clear now as her instincts kick in. Her body helplessly laying on the floor when she meets those eyes.

Black....pure evil.

"Let us do this quick, shall we?" It's a women's voice. Her face hidden by a dark cloak. Inko bites her lip, trying to stand up, but her body is failing her.

She did this to herself.

The woman closes the door and walks over to Inko, only her menacing grin displayed on her features.

She grabs the green haired woman by her hair and lifts her up, putting a cloth over her mouth. Inko screams all she can, her hands gripping to everything she can reach, but to no avail.

"Shuuush....it's okay now, just go to sleep" The woman sings into her ear, voice gentle. "You're suffering will soon end"

Inko eyes shut close, body falling limp. The cloaked woman snickers to herself and let's Inko fall down to the floor quite harshly.

She puts down her cloak, revealing those vengeful eyes. "This is too easy" Rose smiles at her accomplishment, "Phase one....completed"

Looks like Rose isn't targeting only one person. How long will it take until someone figures it out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 124 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -suicide -drug + alcohol abuse -depression -sexual content Disclaimer: I do not own any of the my hero academia characters! Just fan f...
56.6K 1.2K 16
it's been a few years since izuku has developed depression. he doesn't know if he can go on. Bakugou keeps trying to help him and own up for his mist...
549K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...
65.2K 2K 39
⚠️ SLOW REWRITING⚠️ Izuku Midoriya, a common blood nobody chased by two overly powerful naive young men who can't hold the grasp of their positions...