š—¶š—»š—³š—®š˜š˜‚š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—» ā”ā” š˜Øļæ½...

By holycometz

š–„» ā™ ā” š—§š—›š—¢š— š—”š—¦ š—•š—”š—¦š—¦. ā› IT WAS NEVER JUST AN INFATUATION. āœ take a dive in the life of luxury a... More

š—¶š—»š—³š—®š˜š˜‚š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—»
š—®š—°š˜ š—¼š—»š—² ā”ā” returns & restarts
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ¬. what a wedding
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ­. she's my best friend
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ®. dying brain cells
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸÆ. kiss my lips
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ°. it's a new phenomenon
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ±. you're not a bastard
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ². it's not an american dream *
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ³. you knew her?
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸ“. pitch freakin' perfect
šŸ¬šŸ¬šŸµ. man-child, not man
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ¬. breaking news!
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ­. p-p-poker face
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸÆ. who are you?
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ°. don't forget about me
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ±. unbreakable? i hope so
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ². happy birthday, b
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ³. long may she reign
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ“. once upon a time
šŸ¬šŸ­šŸµ. turkey, turkey, turkey
š˜¦š˜„š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ¬. boys suck
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ­. i think we've chemistry
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ®. a merry little christmas
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸÆ. under the mistletoe
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ°. without the benefits
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ±. super hero, hero name
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ². high risk, no reward
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ³. no new friends
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸ“. runaway, baby
šŸ¬šŸ®šŸµ. a day of spring
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ¬. wake up, bitch
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ­. rumor has it
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ®. birth, death & SAT's
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸÆ. where is serena?
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ°. gay as in happy, right?
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ±. bark, no bite
š—“š—暝—®š—½š—µš—¶š—° š—“š—®š—¹š—¹š—²š—暝˜†
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ². kill or be killed
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ³. old habits die hard
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸ“. ā” i do.
šŸ¬šŸÆšŸµ. dancing in the moonlight
š—®š—°š˜ š˜š˜„š—¼ ā”ā” ...
šŸ¬šŸ°šŸ¬. 500 days of summer
update!

šŸ¬šŸ­šŸ®. he... he is gorgeous

3K 90 0
By holycometz

【 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ━━ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 】

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲, dare or dare
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 - 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WITH NATE HELPING HIS family boat for the season. B is free to focus on the most important event of fall — not talking about her birthday — but the annual sleepover. A tradition since the year two-thousand.

Each one is more decadent than the last. No expense or reputation spared. With everything from trundle beds to truffles in place. We still needed to survive a school day.

"Stop thinking about him." B says snapping her fingers in front of me, "I wasn't." I deny.

Lifting my head from my palm, "So, you were staring at the wall behind him?" she asks raising a brow, "Yeah." I nod, my response only making the brunette want to protest.

But my watch is faster, the buzz reminding me of the task, "I have to go, I still need to talk to Miss Adams about my paper." I say standing up, already starting to walk away.

"Call me if it doesn't work out." she calls, telling her I'll as I pass Serena. Sending the blond a small smile, she squeezes my arm.

"Can you believe that? She wanted to make me a pit stop." B tells me as we are in the cab, "Well, she probably has an important thing." I reply raising a brow at her. Rolling her eyes, "Yeah, a date with Humpty Dumpty Dumpster." she grumbles, "He has a name."

"I thought you hated him." she tells me, "He punched Tom—" I start, where she dramatically sighs at. Closing my eyes I shake my head, "Okay, this party is me breaking free from him, okay?" I offer, "Officially leaving the summer behind." I tell her.

"I'll hold that against you." she smirks. Smiling back at her I nod. When we get inside, B lays the final touch to the sleepover, "And of course you have the one next to mine." Blair says as soon as she sees me.

Sending S my best for her date, I decent down the stairs as Jenny switches outfits whom Blair calls out by a single name. From an outfit being too Beyonce. To too Hannah Montana.

Until she puts on the perfect dress, "I love it." I voice seeing the yellow dress on her.

"Even I'm impressed." B hums, "It doesn't really feel right." Jenny says rubbing her hands awkwardly over the dress.

Turning her to the mirror. The girl being able to see how good she looks, "Well, as mother always says. Fashion knows no comfort."

Gently tracing her fingers over the blond's cheek, "All that matters is the face you show the world. And your face looks like it's going to a Bat Mitzvah." Blair continues, "But before we continue the renovations.." she says taking a cup, "Martini." holding the alcoholic beverage to the fourteen-year-old.

"Oh, no, thanks. I don't like vodka." Jenny waves off. Which is actually something good as she shouldn't be drinking, "Oh, that's nice. But this is gin, as it should be." Blair informs the girl.

Humming, Jenny awkwardly accepts the glass, "It's a party, Jenny. Either swallow that or swipe your MetroCard back home." Blair tells her, "It's up to you." she raises a brow.

As we all stay silent Jenny takes a small sip from the glass, "Alright people. Who's up for a game of truth or dare?" B claps her hand, "Oh, I love truth or dare. Once I had to eat an entire bag of marshmallows." Little J informs us happily, "That's nice, little Humphrey. But that's not how we play."

Earning a well-deserved question, "How do you play?" yet instead of telling her. It's shown how it goes. As Katie got dared to kiss Is and seems weirdly into it.

Glancing at the young girl I see her still awkwardly taking small sips before cringing her nose.

Taking the cup from her, I quickly throw it back. Shaking my head at the heavy alcohol before handing it back. Earning a look of surprise, "Thank you." she says sincerely, "No worries."

"Truth or dare?" Katie asks me when it's her turn. Thinking it through I know I'm not up for any crazy dares so early on, "Truth." I decide. Looking around the group of girls, she purses her lip, "Did you and Tom really hook up all summer like Gossip Girl said?" she questions.

"We didn't."

"How could you not, he's like—" Jessica says, fanning herself at the thought of him, starting an open discussion on how good looking Tom is, "Okay, I get it." I snap.

Making them all stop in seconds, "I'm way too sober for this." taking my glass from the floor I make my way to the kitchen.

"Tommy is off the table, okay? I need her to forget about him." Blair tells them as soon as I disappear around the corner, "Not be reminded." she snaps, making them all nod. As they all do, Blair makes sure they got it, if not her deceiving death glare made sure of that, "Okay."

As I return Blair glances at the other girls, "Is, why don't you take the girls out to Wiscont? We will meet you there in an hour." she kindly demands.

"Let's ramp this up, shall we?" B suggests as soon as the elevator doors close, "Truth or Dare, and you already used your truth." she tells the blond.

"So... dare." Jenny trails off, quite literally not having another option, "I dare you to jailbreak Eric." Blair tells her.

Looking up, I stare at my best friend in disbelief, "Blair..." I trail off — before she goes off the rails, which sometimes happened, truth and dare is taken way too seriously at this side of the bridge — "It's perfect. She wants in, and he wants out." B tries to reassure me.

"What's it going be. Do or die, Little J?" Waldorf asks the young girl, talk about peer pressure. As the girl glances at me, I shrug, "Let's do it." she nods, "Okay, we are first getting you out of that. And into something tighter." Blair says waving over my pyjamas.

Which to be fair, wasn't the sexiest, but I didn't expect to go out. Most dares are done inside the building or we take it to the building, "This is lingerie." I remind the girl.

As she put me in the satin dress, "You've never worn." B defends, "I have worn it." I deny — knowing very well when — "Not in the way it's supposed to. Now put these on." holding out a pair of heels for me to wear.

Taking them from her, I sit down putting them on. As B gently does my hair in a loose ponytail. Looking at the girls, the young Brooklyn resident can't help but smile at how kind her Queen is to her loved ones. Finishing up my look, we — Blair and I — look in the mirror, "Beautiful, as always." my best friend compliments.

"Thank you." I smile. Turning around, I take my jacket and purse, "Are we going to break a boy out of the most depressing place on earth, or what?" I ask, happy for the first time since this night started.

"I have a problem." B acts out as she leans over the reception, "My friend here is always using drugs." I tell the nurse worried, "I have a big problem!" Blair calls loudly. Nodding I put my hand on the side of my face in act to not show what I'm saying, "It starts with the capital Rx." I whisper.

"What drugs has she been taking?" the nurse asks me, "Caffeine, nicotine, ketamine, GHB, PCP, LCD, Di- Dri- Diazepam. Lorazepam. All the Pams." Blair rants, "She doesn't discriminate between drugs." I add, "Apparently not." the nurse hums judgementally.

Taking the phone she presses a couple of buttons, "Code Yellow, floor six." she informs the person on the other line before hanging up, "Why don't you wait right here? I'll get a doctor." she tells us calmly. Where we nod at, "Look after your friend." nodding we wave at her.

"I will." I call, "And I'd love a cappuccino." B calls loudly. As soon as she disappears around the corner, we b line to the door, "Come on, let's go." B hurries, "I heard you were bored and I figured I owed you one." Blair explains seeing Eric his annoyed look.

"Yeah, try fifty." he retorts. Further opening the door I walk in. Grinning at the boy, "I told you I would come over again." I tell him amused, "Okay, okay, get a move on." B rolls her eyes, hurrying us to leave.

Arriving at the club I get hit on by an older — and clearly — drunk man, "I usefully say; never say never. But for you, I will make an exception." I sass.

"I dare you to make out with that guy." Jenny dares Blair, that guy being the drunk man from earlier. Making B rise her brow impressed by the dare, "Easy." she scuffs, "And mean it." J adds, "Watch and learn, Humphrey." Blair says confidently walking to the man.

Kissing him, she comes with a dare of her own. It being to call his girlfriend, Amanda. Taking the phone from her Queen she does the dare. While I take another drink, "Maybe you want to slow it down." Eric suggests. Shaking my head I take another sip, "I just need tonight to be over." I tell him.

Making the boy frown, "What's wrong?" he asks. Taking a deep breath, I sigh, "You know Campbell, right?" I ask. Where he nods at, "I liked him for so long. But now there is this other guy, and I can't get my mind off of him." I confess drunkenly.

"I first had thoughts, and now it's just a sea of him. He has these beautiful hazel eyes and brown hair..." I trail off dreamily. Now really feeling the alcohol kick in. Holding on to Eric his arm, I gasp, "Do you know him?" I question, "I don't know." he chuckles at my state.

"Shhh... I'll tell you. No need to beg." I shake my head, placing a finger on his lips. Raising a brow, he nods, "I didn't-" he starts, "It's sad, Eric." I cut off.

Trying to repress a smile he nods, "Okay, I will tell you." I tell him excited, "It's—" I start, as we get interrupted by a loud call, "If you weren't so drunk and drooling over every girl in this place, you would have noticed." Blair tells the man she just kissed.

Standing up I quickly stumble my way over to them, "I'm going to kill you." the girl snaps, "You must be Amanda." I say pointing at the woman. Receiving a glare, "That's my best friend you are talking to. So, I'd have to kindly ask you to dial the attitude a notch." I mumble a little out of it.

Walking closer to me, she holds her death glare, "Oh, you are—" Amanda starts, "Don't you dare touch her." S says pulling her back — wow, Serena is here too, who else is here? — as they all argue, I rub my head looking around the room. The conversation gaining my full attention when Dan and the guy throw fists, "Hey, Serena I told you everything was okay." Eric smiles at his sister.

"What were you thinking?" Serena asks as soon as we are outside, "He was bored. He wanted to go out and have some fun." Blair tells our friend, "So, you took him to a bar?" she questions a little too judgy for her track record. Looking between them I open my bottle, "He didn't do anything wrong. I thought you'd be happy." slurring my words a bit.

The slur causes the blond to take the bottle from me, sniffing it's content, "Why are you drinking?" she asks having smelled the alcohol, "I have my reasons." I say wanting to take it back.

Only for her to pull the bottle away, "Serena!" I snap. Seeing the look on my face, she shakes her head, "What is wrong with the two of you?" she asks us, "We could lose the sympathy act, Serena. Dan's not around." I scuff, "You don't have to pretend to care, or be a good girl."

"What is that supposed to mean?" she asks.

Hurt by the words but also wanting — needing — to know where this seemingly sudden anger is coming from, "You never called. You still never call. It's all Serena, Serena, Serena." I start to rant, "Maybe I want you to ask about my problem every other day too." I continue.

Holding my hands up I shake my head, "But... nooo!" I call loudly, "You have no idea who I am. And honestly, I don't know if I want to know the person you are now." I tell the blond.

Taking the bottle from her I take a sip, "Because if I'm honest with you, she sounds like a hypocritical bitch." I snap trying to leave. Failing as B pulls me into her side. Letting me lean on her, caressing my head as I do, "I got you." she tells me softly.

Nodding I forget about my rant to Serena and close my eyes as they continue to talk. Feeling a pinch I stand straight again, "I'm awake." I blink, "Coming, Jenny!" B calls to a distant Jenny.

Whom by the looks of it is talking to her brother and Serena. Only making me wonder how long I was out for, "Come on, we are leaving!" Blair calls again. As she runs over Katie informs us that we have just enough time for one more dare.

"You want me to steal a jacket from a mannequin?" Jenny questions. Nodding B holds the keys out. Taking the keys she walks into the shop to complete the dare not knowing the alarm will go off if you don't have a key card. Which the rest of us do, including B, so on her count they do go off.

Still disoriented by the amount of alcohol in my system, I start to panic. Having B pull me along with Katie and Is.

Safely arriving home, the brunette helps me out of my heels, and into my bed. Caressing the cheeks of the girl sighing sadly at the rant.

As the elevator opens non-other than Jenny Humphrey walks in. Starting the word that she killed it at B's sleepover. It was a debut the likes of which haven't been seen since Blair herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 235 19
"I'm a feminist obviously But I wouldn't really mind him savin' me" ---------------------- Ophelia Eleanor Waldorf-Huntington: cousin to infamous Bl...
30.9K 686 27
Shocking news will shatter Lena Owen's life as she learns the truth of years ago. Her emotions cloud her judgment as she struggles to not fall into b...
8.3K 124 21
Having what she wanted wasn't a new feeling for Lena, but living in the Upper East Side she knows the storm is coming. Someone is coming after the ma...