Dharmiyaan

By Anjanaa31

A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart. More

Introduction.
An Unusual Day
Arnav's Decision.
Arnav at Amarpur
Arshi meet
Aasha's mission
Amar and Aasha fight
Arnav's Accident
Aasha and Dadi's wish
Its ASR.....
Thunder shock....
Kushi's move
Wedding bells
ASR's step
Arnav and his friends
Passing Days
Good news on the door.
search around Delhi
Jungle......
A call for Arnav.....
Arnav's trip
Arnav Kushi's encounter.
The Engagement
present
Romance.......
Dharmiyaan...
Dharmiyaan......
Ek tha villan.....
Emotional conversation
Dharmiyaan.....
Mehendhi
Haldi
Marriage.....
Dharmiyaan....
Delhi.....
Arshi in Vikram's home.
Epilogue
Thankyou note.....

Happy moments.

5.8K 317 17
By Anjanaa31

Thanku to all those who voted and commented for this story.

Days started rolling with Dhiya and Vikram growing as parents together. Arnav was so amused seeing Dhiya's pregnancy carvings. She gets emotional for every small things keeping his Friend on toes. Poor Vik....was all he could think.

8 months passed away.

It was one fine sunday when Arnav was roaming around the mall to get himself a nice dress when something caught his attention. A thought pop up in his mind.

He purchased few things and ran to his flat. He quickly started getting his home ready. He ordered some dishes and bought it home.

He called Vikram " Vik, Can you and Dhiya come to my flat ? "

Vikram " Why ? "

Arnav " Nothing just thought to watch a movie together "

Vikram " Oh..... Why don't you come here ? "

Arnav looked at the phone and raised his hands as if he's slapping Vikram. Arnav " what Yaar, always Iam only coming there. For a change why don't you both come here ? "

Vikram also thought it would be nice and said " Ok. I'll get ready with Dhiya and come there "

Arnav chirped " Ok. Come soon"

After sometime Dhiya and Vikram came to Arnav's flat. Dhiya and Vikram stood at the door ringing the bell. But the door didn't got opened.

Dhiya " Where is this Arnav ? "

Vikram " Don't know " he said and looked down to find a basket with teddy & chocolate with a card.

Dhiya looked at the basket excited to see a cute teddy. She took the card

Dhiya " Vicky it's an Invitation for a baby shower. I think someone had kept it for Arnav "

Vikram shrugged his shoulder and clicked the knob of the flat only to find it open. He frowned and moved inside first letting Dhiya stay back. Dhiya moved after him slowly concentrating on the basket. The room was dim with no lights. Vikram sensed as if something is wrong. He took his phone to call Arnav. But suddenly the lights came on and the couple stood flabbergasted seeing the decorated house.

Dhiya and Vikram stood still gaping at the decoration still not able to understand anything. Suddenly Arnav came infront of them shouting a " Surprise "

Vikram and Dhiya looked at him. Arnav moved near them with his hands back. Once near them he extended a rose to both from his both hands. Still confused couple got the rose looking at eachother.

" Happy Baby shower My dear Sister " he said. Dhiya stunned for a moment.

" What ? " Whispered both of them at the same time.

" Dhiya it's your eighth month. Every girl has baby shower. So I thought you should also have one. So just a small arrangement for you both " he said smiling nervously looking at the blank couple.

"My Baby shower ? " She asked shocked. Arnav nodded his head.

Dhiya looked around the whole hall decorated with Balloons, Stars and fairy lights. She looked at the teddy basket and card again. Vikram just looked at Dhiya. Arnav thought that his plan was flop.

Dhiya turned and hugged Arnav startling him with her sob. Vikram also got tears in his eyes. He too joined the both in a hug.

"Dhiya, Vikram , what happened guys ? You both are scaring me " he said. Vikram chuckled and came out of the hug.

" Thanks Arnav " said Vikram.

Dhiya " thanku Bhaiya. Thanku so much "

" You both liked it right ? " He asked. Vikram and Dhiya smiled " We love it " they chorused.

Arnav smiled " wait a minute " he took something from his pocket and pinned a batch on Vikram's shirt and laid a lace around Dhiya. They both looked at it. It read " Mom to be and Dad to be "

" Aww..... It's so cute " exclaimed Dhiya.

She got excited seeing everything. Arnav made Dhiya and Vikram sit on a sofa " It's time for Dinner " he served the dishes he ordered.

Everything was both their Favourite dishes. Three of them sat back relishing the dishes. After dinner they sat back speaking.

Vikram looked at the card and said " I can't believe it. Iam being invited for my own Baby's baby shower "

Arnav chuckled " Buddy, baby's Mamu is inviting you for his niece's shower. You have to bless my niece "

Vikram smiled with tears. He bent down near Dhiya's belly " Hi my princess. When are you going to come ? Daddy is waiting for you. Come soon our Angel. Daddy , mummy and your Mamu is waiting for your arrival. My blessings will be always with you my soul. Come soon to fill our lives with colours " he hugged her tummy and the baby moved inside her as if speaking with his Daddy. Arnav got tears in his eyes. His vik deserve happiness and only happiness. And the baby inside Dhiya is his Happiness.

He wounded his arms around Vikram's shoulder " Hi my lil princy..... Iam your Arnav Mamu. Come soon. I have no one to play with me. I'll teach you basket ball and we'll both play. My blessings are also with you my sweetheart. I'll protect you from everything. No matter what..... "

Dhiya smiled through tears. "Ok ok. You guys are making me senti. What if it's a boy ? "

Arnav " I definitely think that it's a girl "

Vikram " Me too "

Dhiya pouted making them both Chuckle again. Arnav " Ok guys let's play something "

Arnav " Let's chose name for the Baby "

Vikram got excited and they both started saying names which Dhiya rejected every now and then saying it won't suit her baby.

Dhiya exhaled deeply " leave us Arnav. What will you name your daughter ? "

Arnav didn't even waited for a second " I will name my princess Anshulaa "

Dhiya " Arnav , Kushi , Anshu. Nice combination "

Arnav blushed lightly. " Actually when it was then when I joined the job. I went to my home once, we ( Arnav, Kushi, Mahi, Mehek and Vansh- Dharam's son) all were playing Truth and Dare. Kushi got a dare , to say a name that she would name her baby. That time she said this name. So when I started to love her, I decided to keep this name for my Princess "

Vikram raised his brows looking at him while Dhiya admired him " Arnie, you are the best lover this country had seen till "

Vikram" excuse me..... "

Dhiya " What ? " She literally barked on him " he's not even married and he had already named his baby. Here Iam heavily pregnant and still you didn't even find a cute name for our baby "

" Dhiya no....No fights today " said Arnav. Again they three started playing, singing and even Dancing.

" It's selfie time " said Dhiya and took her phone and started taking selfies. It was the most happiest day of her life. She clearly remembered her own brother's reaction when she called him to say that she's pregnant. She literally felt that she shouldn't have talked to him and here, Arnav being just a friend is doing this much things to them.

After sometime Vikram was cleaning the floor. His wife had spilled the kheer he prepared, huffing and scolding her hormones that is not letting his wife and nor him in peace. First she wanted kheer and when she can't eat it more than a spoon, she asked him to make something spicy. Like really.....sweet and spicy. Don't know what a combo it could be. Now he has successfully trapped Arnav in making pakodas for his wife.

Arnav bought the hot fried pakodas in a bowl with Dhiya's favourite tomato ketchup.
Dhiya squealed in happiness. She ate pakodas dipping it in ketchup moaning relishing the pakodas taste.

Vikram came near her and said " Pappu, enough of eating Pakodas. Have your medicine "

"No Vicky. I don't want medicine. It's very yuck. It is very bitter, I can't have it ? " She said making face and stuffing one more pakoda in her mouth.

Vikram went near her and twisted her ears. Dhiya " Ouch.....leave my ears pagal "

Vikram " that is tablet. Not a Rasgulla to taste sweet. Chup chap Khao dhavaay (have Ur medicine quietly )

Arnav " What are you doing you idiot. Leave her " he said pouting seeing his dear sis wincing.

Dhiya pouted taking the medicine and gulping it. Vikram left her ears with his smirking smile. Dhiya huffed and moved aside sitting on the sofa.

Arnav received a phone call and it was showing Kushi. Forgetting everything he sat on the sofa picking her call.

" Haan Kushi..... " He said smiling showing his 32 teeth.

"Hi Arnav ji " He heard a chirping voice from other side.

" How r u Kushi ? " He asked her.

" Iam fine. Woh Actually Arnav ji..... It's my semester holidays for a month. So Iam going to Lucknow " Kushi said.

" Ok " he said confused at the thought of her informing him about her traveling as she never done it before.

" Woh, my tickets are booked. Iam going to transit at Delhi for three hours. It's been so many days we met. So I wanna ask can you join me if you are not busy ? " She asked.

' Is that a question to ask God dammit ? ' he thought .

" Arnav ji..... " He heard her voice that bought him out of his Dreamland.

" when are you coming ? " He asked.

" Day after tomorrow by 11.30 AM. Then my next flight is at 3 PM only. So I thought of asking you if you can join me........ Only if you are not busy. " She hesitated.

" I'll join you in Airport " he said smiling and speaking sometime he cut the call.

Once the call cutted he literally jumped over Vikram squeezing him in happiness. "Arnav you idiot..... Leave me. You are choking me " he said with great difficulty.

Arnav pouted and left him. Dhiya " what happened Arnie ? You are looking so happy. Any good news ? "

Arnav " It is. Dhiya , Kushi is coming to Delhi. She asked me to meet her in the Airport " he jumped like a kid. Dhiya squealed in joy.

" Iam also coming to meet Kushi. She'll be surprised to know that there is someone who adores her this much " she said already planning her visit to the airport.

" Kyun, kabab mein haddi banne ? " (Why ? To interrupt their meeting ) mocked Vikram.

Dhiya " Now a days , he just wants a chance to mock me Arnie " she complained to Arnav.

" It's not like that Pappu. Think a bit, Arnav is going to meet Kushi, that too almost after Five years. Don't you think they need time to spend alone " he said as a matter of fact " and anyways after marriage Kushi will be here only. Then you speak with her as much as you want. Now let them spend time alone " said Vikram.

Dhiya thought it was right and said " Ok. I'll meet her later. Not a problem " Vikram and Arnav smiled hearing her innocent reply.

After two days

Arnav was surfing his cupboard to find a nice shirt for himself. Vikram was ironing his pants in his room seeing him messing the wardrobe.

" I don't have any good shirt. It's so horrible " he whined looking at his wardrobe filled with shirts but doesn't impress him at the moment.

Vikram chuckled " Yaar Arnav, come on..... Don't behave like a teenager. You look good in every dress " he moved to the wardrobe and took a black shirt matching the Jean he ironed

Vikram said " You are looking great buddy . Be simple, it suits you very much ".

Arnav smiled " thanks Vik. Will meet you soon. If any emergency call me " he said hugging his friend.

Vikram smiled " Ok Baba. I'll call you if I need you. Now go..... It's already 10.30. Kushi will be coming anytime soon "

Arnav smiled and hugging him once again both went out. Arnav hoped his car and started it. Smiling and waving at him he zoomed out of the gate.

Vikram looked at his friend smiling. Arnav's happiness made him also happy as Arnav had stood with him in his thick and thin like a brother stands. Pocketing his hands he went to attend his wife.

At Airport

Arnav was anxiously looking at the direction of Arrival. He was impatient to meet Kushi. He looked at his watch which seems refusing to move. It's been 15 minutes he felt, but this damn watch has completed just Two rounds passing just two minutes.

he felt as if one hour passed away and just 15 minutes passed. Finally a fruitful result came infront of him making his wait worth. Kushi came out of the airport. Arnav's world froze.

He is meeting his girl after five damn years. She's no more a teenager, she had turned into a most beautiful women. She was wearing a white with blue cotton Anarkali salwar. Her hair was left open. She looked like His simple angel. His heart raced like nothing seeing her nearing him with her nervous smile.

He quickly weared his glasses to hide his raw eyes that was filled with nervousness.

" Hi Arnav ji " he heard her angelic voice. Her voice sounded good more than phone he thought.

" Hi Khushi...." He said forwarding his hands for a shake. An electric jolt passed over his circulating system when her soft hands touched his hard one.

" How are you ? " She asked.

" Yeah, gud and you ? " He asked trying to sound as normal as possible.

" Good " she replied.

" Ok Kushi. Come let's go to restaurant and have something" poor Arnav couldn't even meet her eyes directly. He felt he would melt at any time if he see her eyes. Both moved to a near by restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...
100K 4K 9
This is Arnav and Khushi short love story
98.9K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
83.3K 4.3K 37
This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and different plots. The story starts before ar...