The Boyz Imagines / 더보이즈

By hansteaa

Sorry I dont take request anymore √ ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Dedicated to 12 boyz ;) & the most cringe-iest imagines ever... More

How to Request
0️⃣1️⃣Sunwoo
0️⃣2️⃣Haknyeon
0️⃣3️⃣Younghoon
0️⃣4️⃣Hwall
0️⃣5️⃣Q
0️⃣6️⃣Hwall
0️⃣7️⃣New
0️⃣8️⃣Jacob
0️⃣9️⃣HyunJae
1️⃣0️⃣Younghoon
1️⃣1️⃣Juyeon
1️⃣2️⃣Eric
1️⃣3️⃣Haknyeon
1️⃣4️⃣New
1️⃣5️⃣SunWoo
1️⃣6️⃣HyunJae
1️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon
1️⃣8️⃣Juyeon
1️⃣9️⃣Kevin
2️⃣0️⃣New
2️⃣1️⃣Kevin
2️⃣2️⃣SunWoo
2️⃣3️⃣YoungHoon
2️⃣4️⃣Q
2️⃣5️⃣YoungHoon
2️⃣6️⃣Hwall
2️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon
2️⃣8️⃣Hwall
2️⃣9️⃣Younghoon
3️⃣0️⃣SunWoo
3️⃣1️⃣HyunJae
3️⃣2️⃣Hwall
3️⃣3️⃣Sunwoo PT 2
3️⃣4️⃣Q
3️⃣5️⃣Sangyeon
3️⃣6️⃣Kevin
3️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo PT 3
3️⃣8️⃣HyunJae
3️⃣9️⃣Q
4️⃣0️⃣TheBoyz
4️⃣1️⃣New PT 1
4️⃣2️⃣New PT 2
4️⃣3️⃣Juyeon
4️⃣4️⃣Hyunjae PT 1
4️⃣5️⃣Hyunjae PT 2
4️⃣6️⃣Jacob
4️⃣7️⃣Kevin
Read
4️⃣8️⃣Younghoon PT 1
❤️↗️🍭
4️⃣8️⃣Hwall
4️⃣9️⃣Eric
HI READ PLS
5️⃣0️⃣Q PT 1
5️⃣1️⃣TheBoyz
5️⃣2️⃣TheBoyz
5️⃣3️⃣Q PT 2
❤️↗️🍭
5️⃣4️⃣New PT 1 feat Q
R E A D
5️⃣5️⃣ New PT 2 feat Q
5️⃣6️⃣Hwall
5️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo X Hwall Ft New
5️⃣8️⃣Younghoon
5️⃣9️⃣Jacob
ᴿᴱᵟᵁᴱˢᵀ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴼᴾᴱᴺ!❤️
6️⃣0️⃣Q PT 3
6️⃣1️⃣Sangyeon
6️⃣2️⃣Hwall
6️⃣3️⃣Sangyeon
6️⃣4️⃣Juyeon
6️⃣5️⃣Hwall
6️⃣7️⃣YoungHoon
6️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo
6️⃣9️⃣Eric
7️⃣0️⃣Hyunjae
7️⃣1️⃣Kevin
7️⃣2️⃣Juyeon
7️⃣3️⃣Younghoon
7️⃣4️⃣Haknyeon
7️⃣5️⃣Eric
7️⃣6️⃣Sunwoo
7️⃣7️⃣Kevin
7️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo PT 1
7️⃣9️⃣Sunwoo PT 2
8️⃣0️⃣Sunwoo

6️⃣6️⃣New

2.8K 62 17
By hansteaa

(This is my first time writing about royalty so excuse my dumbness for this because Im still new at this and dont compare my imagine with other author HAHAHHA)

This ones okay, wait should it be here? No no no it should be here. I'm painting a flower that I found amusing in the garden after a few touch here and there I put down my brush on the table.

"Princess Y/n you need to drink your tea or else King Taejoo will be mad at you"Lady Eun say to me as she put a drink on the table.I thank her and drink my tea.

Ever since my family found out about my sickness they wont let me out of the palace or out of the maids watch.Its a pity that I wont have much time to enjoy life like others that long.

On my mother's side, they have a disease where someone tend to forgot easily and in the end they died most of them are my uncles and the one who in-heir is the males.Me? I was unfortunate somehow it was passed down too me, King Taejoo my dad tried everything the royal's treatment didnt know what to do so they gave me a type of herbs too slow down my disease so I can live a little longer and not to forget any memories that fast.

"Princess Y/n, Prince Chanhee wish to see you he's waiting for you inside along with King Taejoo"One of the maids said, I nod in silent as I walked inside followed by the maids.

"Prince Chanhee ,King Taejoo"I said formally and bowed down in respect at them.Prince Chanhee is my fiancé, we are getting marry soon in a matter of a week.We dont know each other that well, we did go on some dates and get to know each other but the butterfly feelings like everyone described is missing.

"Princess Y/n my lovely daughter Prince Chanhee is going to take you out today please be back before night time falls"King Taejoo said and left.

"Princess Y/n shall we go and have our fun?"Prince Chanhee asked making me smiling widely and nod my head in respond.The guards insisted to be with us but I want to have some privacy with my soon to be husband.

"Prince Chanhee, your highness sometimes dont you ever think that its weird and uncomfortable calling each other prince and princess?"I asked as we walked down the market.

"Well ofcourse its weird but its fate since we are both in the royal family"He said, the citizen are smiling at us and congratulate us for getting marry soon.

"This is pretty"I said pointing out to one of the ring, Chanhee take a look at the ring and is shook by the beauty.

"Ahh your highness this is one of the highest quality ring.It symbols the sign of love and friendship at the same time.Mostly people will buy this for their love ones"The woman said showing me the ring.

Chanhee took the ring ad put in on my finger making me let out a chuckle.The ring fit perfectly on my finger I was feeling giddy but then I remember that my mother already choose a ring for my wedding.

"Why the long face Y/n?" Chanhee asked informally making me blush for no reason.My cheeks started to burn up when I notice the way he stared at me with the end of lips lifting up.

"I like this ring a lot but then I remember my mom and your mom already bought me a ring"I let out a long sigh before handing it back to the woman.

"Lets go Prince Chanhee"I said and pull Chanhee with me.The ring is so pretty and I really wish I can have it but its a shame I cant.

"Princess Y/n have you ever wanted to fall in love? Or ever thinking to fall in love naturally?"He asked when we sit down infront of a river during sunset.

"Well ofcourse I do everytime.If Im not in the royal family I think I can fall in love easily and normally like any other normal people will how about you Prince Chanhee?"I asked as I looked at the view infront of me enjoying the breeze.

"Actually I have, I fell in love with a princess and Im soon going to marry her"He said making me shot my eyes open and turned to face him.

"Are you confessi——-"He cut me off by

"I know its a sudden but I fell in love you naturally, I think its the way you laugh or its the way you knitted your eyebrow everytime King Taejoo asked you to do something he wants instead of the maid or maybe its when you stand next to me doing nothing but making my heart beat 36183947 faster"He said making my heart moved a bit.

"I was so touch with your choice of words but wont you regret it? Your wasting your time loving a girl like me you yourself knew that I have a disease where one day I will forget everything or maybe worser I can die this early"I said closing my eyes, people may say that its not worth to cry but for me it is worthy to cry your not the one who's experiencing to die this early.

"I wont regret it and I wont even a bit lets enjoy our time for the time being and if you forgot everything I will be there reminding you"He said gripping my shoulder with our forehead touching each other.

"I love you Princess Y/n"

"I love you too Prince Chanhee"

———————————————

The day that I have been waiting for finally has come.I was so nervous but I kept my posture professionally.Lady Hayeon braid my hair beautifully and even gave me a free massage on my back.

"Once your married please control yourself for having a lot of babies we dont want a lots of mini you running around the palace"Lady Hayeon said making me cry in embarrassment making the other maids laugh.

"Is it always this scary in the early of the weddings?"I asked and show them my fingers thats shaking nonstop since early in the morning.

"No it isnt your just nervous since your going to marry a handsome prince and the talk of the town now how the both of you confessed each other cheekily Princess Y/n"She said making me look at the mirror as I smiled looking at myself.

"Princess Y/n its time."One of the royal guards said.My maids led me to the place where the marriage is located.I walked there with the scarf covering my face.I was so nervous I can felt my hands shaking.

The maids accompany me from my left to my right, As I walked I can see my father King Taejoo standing next to Chanhee with my mom, Queen Haerin and Chanhee's mom Queen Younji standing together.We dont allow the citizen to come for a personal reason.

"You look pretty my dearest Princess Y/n"King Taejoo whispered on my wear making me let out a chuckle.

(As you probably can read I suck writing this HAHAHAHA ,I dont really know how historian korean marry so please excuse myself)

The maids left me standing infront of Chanhee with my dad not far away from me.Prince Chanhee stare at my eyes even though he cant see me clearly, my cheeks turned pink from the staring.

"You look extra pretty my queen."He said with a low voice making me rolled my eyes.Queen my butt.

"We are not even married to each other what are you talking about my dear prince?"I said smiling at him and on que.

"And for now Prince Chanhee and Princess Y/n are the next heir for the next King and Queen.You can now open Princess's Y/n scarf"The man said.

Chanhee looked at me lovlingly and take off my scarf, from my gaze on the floor I then looked at him our eyes met together like it was destiny.He slowly lean towards me and give me a slow kiss that made my heart beat 537296482 times faster.

One of the man gave us our rings and when I saw it I swear I almost chocked on our kissing moment.I pulled away and let out a soft squeal.

"You said you wanted this ring right?So why just used this as our rings that proves that we are suitable for each other.Now give me your hands my queen"He said, I let out my hand and he instert the ring on my finger as well as I insert the ring on his finger too.

As the event finished, we went back inside the palace and talked with our parents our King and Queen.

"So I expect to have a mini you running around here soon huh, sounds like you need to work hard for this Prince Chanhee"Chanhee's father said making me blush.

"Its too early for this"Chanhee said but my mom just smack his shoulder making us laugh.

"No no its not too early you guys are on your way to your 30's even though its a long journey but you guys are so young its the great age to produce oh you know"My mom said.I was laughing histerically but soon my head started to spin badly making shut up in instant and just kept quiet about it.

We all bid each other goodbye and the guards and maids brought Chanhee and I to our own place inside the palace.They all left leaving the both of us.We talked for a while before Chanhee started to cornering me.

"Sooooo since we are illegal now and will soon be the next heir do you want to....."Chanhee teased me as he slowly tracing my arm.I push slapped his arm making both of us laugh at his dirty jokes.

"Girl or a boy?"I asked him as I lean on his shoulder,he intertwined our hands together and kiss my palm.

"Both of them sounds cool, so after I freshen myself?"He asked and I nodded with a light link tint on my cheeks, he laugh loudly kissing my cheeks and left me to go freshing himself up.

I was laying on my bed when suddenly my head started to spin and hurt badly.At first I tried to ignore it but the pain really hurt it feels like it stung me in my head.Soon, my eyes started to feel heavy, I closed them as I started to have problem with my breathing.My hands supporting me on the sheet started to got weaken and it soon fell down beside my bed with me unconscious.

Chanhee who's already refresh walked inside the room.He tickles me but I didnt give him any respond making him slight panicked.

"Y/n? Y/n baby its not funny Y/n wake up------baby?"Chanhee said as he squat next to my figure caressing my cheeks.Tears started to form in his eyes as I didn't give him any respond.

He shake me harshly as one of his tears fell. please tell me its not real I just made her officially mine and dont tell me she's going to die

Baby? Y/n? Dont do this please Princess Y/n please...Im begging you dont...

"MAIDSSS!!!hELPPPP!yOUR HIGHNESS!kING TAEJOO ANYONE PLEASEE!"He yelled as tears streaming down his face.He checked my pulse but it was going slower and slower every minute.

"Y/N!"My parents the King and Queen ran inside with the Royal Doctor.Both of them are crying beside me.My mom was shaking me harshly wanting me to wake up.

The royal doctor did everything they could..there was no choice.

"Im sorry.."

Is all he said making Chanhee and my parents cried over me with Chanhee hugging me from the side.

✴️✴️✴️

"M-my head"Is the first thing I said when I woke up.I tried to sit down but somehow my head hurt badly resulting my back to be hurt as well.

"CALL FOR THE KING QUEEN AND PRINCE CHANHEE TELL THEM PRINCESS Y/N HAD AWOKEN!"Sound from outsides can be heard.The door from the door flung open making a wedded couple and a fine looking man walked in happily.

"PRINCESS Y/n? MY DAUGHTER YOUR AWAKE"The old man said as he hug the woman beside him.

"MY BABYY"The woman let go of the man and walked to me planting a kiss on my forehead.After that, the good looking man walked to me with tears streaming on his face.The first thing he do is trying to kiss me.I quickly push him away making all of them shocked and so was I.

"Im sorry but who are you?"

[YEEHAWWWW Im not going to do a part 2 ooooooo so yep enjoy!, Please as you can read Im not a professional on royalty but Im trying💖]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 426 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
34.2K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...