The Contract

By MaxineEdenn

Sequel to The Challenge. Georgia Gibson is dating Harry Styles and finds herself overwhelmed by the spotlight... More

01
02
03
04
04.5
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue: 1
Epilogue: 2
Epilogue: 3
Not an update
Epilogue: 4
Trilogy?
The Circle

01

6K 106 3
By MaxineEdenn

"Smile baby, you're in the spotlight now."

The words had been echoing in my mind ever since the first time he spoke them to me almost a week ago while we were at the pub for our 'public display' to show the world that everything was okay between the two of us. Even though it had been a week since that day, things hadn't been any easier. And they certainly weren't any better between Harry and I.

I had packed my bags for the flight to Las Vegas and was set to meet Gemma and Juliette and my sister at Gemma's in a little over two hours. Which meant I had about an hour and a half to convince Harry to speak to me about what had happened at the party at his house.

He had refused to speak to me about it since that day and I didn't want to leave the country with us on bad terms. I didn't think they could get any worse than they had been but when he had resorted to sleeping on the couch since that day, I thought that was rock bottom, but I was wrong.

The words that passed between the two of us had been barely more than a few words in the morning and the evening before he went to sleep and while we were in public he kept up the pretense that everything was fine but I knew behind his eyes that things were not okay. The normal glimmer in the deep green of his eyes was lost and while we made eye contact, it was brief and almost hesitant.

Touching was out of the question even. We hadn't been intimate since before the party and I hadn't even tried to initiate anything since the day he pulled away from my hand like it was a hot coal. It almost broke my heart to see the relationship strained between the two of us like it was and if the old me had still been around, I would have ended things then and there and reneged on my contact and probably have been dating Alex or Louis by now.

But something in me had changed that day. Something made me realize that Harry was the one. I knew he was the one before but I don't think I fully comprehended that until I was close to losing him. I had lost him in a sense but I was determined to get him back. I was determined to make him believe that I loved him and he was the only one for me and while I had fucked up countless times - too many for one hand - I knew it would only break his heart even more if I up and left like the old Georgia Gibson would have.

But that was the old me. The new me was not going to let him go. I was not going to run away and I was going to do everything I could to show him that I loved him and that I was really and truly sorry for my stupid actions because when it came down to it, I never had to worry about Harry cheating on me. He had proved a dozen times over that he only wanted me and I had so desperately been wanting to not believe him, I had fuc-ked things up. Harry had to worry about me because I was the one who was constantly picking fights with him. I was the one constantly blowing up at him. I was the one who had kissed Louis and broken his heart.

And to me, that meant that I had to be the one to fix it.

I glanced at the closed door to the gym where music had been coming from for the last hour and heard him grunting slightly as he had been doing over the past week. He had taken to working out or doing anything he could to avoid me when we were home together which was hard considering we lived together.

I heard the weights settle back into their place on the bar and the music stop. His feet padded towards the door and my heart clenched when he opened it and I saw him standing there, dripping in sweat, swigging water out of his bottle. His bare muscles were covered in a thin sheen of sweat and his hair was pulled into a slicked back mess on the top of his head. He didn't seem to notice me yet until I shifted my weight from one foot to the other.

His eyes moved from his water bottle to me to the ground. "Hey," he mumbled.

"I leave for Las Vegas in two hours," I said, staring at him and gauging his reaction.

We should be in bed together right now.

He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth and chewed on it, as his eyes flicked back between me and the wall. He nodded. "I know. Or, at least I figured that when I saw your suitcase packed. Although it wouldn't have surprised me if you would have said you were leaving either."

I swallowed hard. I knew this wasn't going to be easy but I hadn't expected him to fight me every step of the way.

"I'm not going to leave you, I - that's the last thing I want to do." I had to take this easy I couldn't lay too much on him at once or he would freak out and run probably.

He nodded again, taking another sip of his water. "You sure about that? You keep pushing me away, you keep fucki-ng up. You keep doing things, Georgia, to make me think you don't want to be in this relationship. What else am I supposed to think?"

I cringed inwardly. I knew the anger would come out at some point. "Harry-"

He was quicker and cut me off, moving closer to me. "Do you know how much you've hurt me, Georgia? How can someone who claims to love me so much keep hurting me so much?"

"I am sorry. I really am. You know I fuc-ked up, I fuck-ed up big time and I know that and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get us back to where we were, Harry. Anything." I wished he hadn't been so close to me because his close proximity made my voice crack. My fingers twitched, desperately wanting to touch him, to do whatever I could to make him understand that I only wanted to be with him and no one else.

"You know, when you first told me, I wanted to hear you say sorry a thousand times over again. I thought maybe hearing that would fix how I felt," he said. His eyes had darkened and his tall frame towered over me. "I think it just makes things worse. It's almost like hearing you say sorry so many times already has made the words lose their meaning. That's really sad."

I knew exactly what he meant. "I mean it when I say I am willing to do anything to fix this, Harry. Anything."

He nodded again. "Anything, you know, that could go any which way. We've done this already though, Georgia. Thatt's the thing. You kissed Louis once, I kissed Juliette. We both fuck-ed up and then you instantly think because someone was close to me that gives you the right to go play tit for tat and kiss Louis again. It's like, how can you be so stupid, Georgia? How can you be so blind to not see that I love you and I only want you?"

"You still love me?" I asked. I knew I shouldn't have said it but I needed to hear it. I needed to know that there was still a fighting chance for us to be together.

He laughed and shook his head. "You really are thick sometimes, woman. You really are."

I began to turn away, so I could hide the tears that were threatening to fall after his statement. Of course he didn't. How could I think he did when I had done everything possible to ruin our relationship?

He grabbed my arm. "Georgia," he said softly. "Of course, I still love you. I just told you I did. I love you so much which is why it hurts me so bad to know that you kissed Louis again."

I looked up to meet his piercing green eyes and notice some of the glimmer that was normally there had returned. I let out a sigh of relief and felt my eyes widen in shock when the water bottle dropped out of his hand and in an instant, I was pushed back against the wall. He towered over me, still covered in a light sheen of sweat. His lips hovered above mine.

"I've been dying to touch you all week," he whispered before his lips pressed against mine. His kiss was rough and demanding. It was possessive as he swiped his tongue into my mouth, claiming every inch of my lips as his. He pressed his body against mine as he grinded his hips into mine and I could feel his erection already beginning to grow through the thin track bottoms he was wearing. I moaned as his hands wound their way into my hair and he tugged gently, pulling my hair and exposing my neck.

His lips wasted no time finding the spot he loved as they attached to my sensitive skin. His teeth nibbled on the area before his tongue would swipe over languidly and he would press open mouthed kisses on the area. He followed the same pattern of movements, over and over again, sure to leave a mark. Which is what I'm sure he intended to do.

I couldn't get enough of him. I wanted all of him. I ran my hands up and down his back, reaching to his hair that I pulled out of his ponytail so his dark curls framed his face.

He kissed his way from my neck to my jaw before capturing my lips with his once more, tugging on my bottom lip and groaning into the kiss as his tongue swiped into my mouth.

"I'm going to fu-ck you so good, Georgia," he whispered in my ear. His teeth tugged on my earlobe and I felt myself panting and whining, deseprate for more of his touch and desperate for him to prove his actions to me.

He slid his hands down past my waist and over my bum, cupping the area in his large hands and squeezing gently. He rocked his hips against mine and I could tell he would be ready to go very soon.

I fingered the hem of my shirt and decided it needed to go and took it off over my head, only breaking our kiss momentarily. His hungry eyes glanced down at my exposed skin and he pushed my bra down, freeing my breasts. He bent his head to take my nipple into his mouth and tugged on it with his teeth before tweaking the other one with his free hand. His mouth and fingers were as demanding on my breasts as they had been on my mouth. He kissed the skin around my nipple before he sunk his teeth into every inch available to him, using his tongue to relieve the pressure although his assault was sure to leave a mark.

My back arched off the wall as he continued teasing my. My fingers were wound tightly into his hair as he continued the same sweet torture on my other nipple. I had been so consumed by the feel of his mouth on my skin I didn't notice he had unzipped my jeans until I felt his fingers make contact with my core.

His thumb swiped over my cl-it as his mouth still continued tugging on my nipples and biting in the skin. I moaned, arching my hips towards him once more. Finally, he tugged my jeans and underwear down past my knees. He got on his knees, settling in between my thighs and pushed my hip back against the wall with his one hand. His mouth instantly made contact with my core and I closed my eyes, consumed with pleasure. It overtook my whole body. I was on a high from him - his touch, his scent, his mouth, everything about him I was in love with and this moment, everything about him reconfirmed the fact that he was the one for me.

"Fu-ck, Harry," I groaned, clenching my eyes shut as his tongue worked over the area before sliding inside of me. Fu-ck, he was good at this. His lips gave no reprieve though and every stroke of his tongue was bringing me closer and closer to my climax. He pushed two fingers inside of me as his lips firmly attached to my core, his free hand holding me back from arching into his mouth as much as I tried to.

I felt the familiar feeling bubbling up inside of me, the one that I had been so desperately missing and I couldn't contain the moans that came from my lips.

"Not yet, baby," he whispered soothingly into my ear. "I'm going to make you come real soon, but not yet."

My protest was stopped by his lips on mine as he swiped his tongue into my mouth and gripped my hips. "On your knees now, Princess," he whispered against my lips.

I happily obliged him, switching spots with him and settling on my knees in front of him. I wasted no time pulling down his track bottoms and freeing his erection before licking the tip. I swirled my tongue around the top a few more times before I took him into my mouth and began to stroke his shaft with my free hand. I took more and more of him into my mouth with my free hand and he arched his hips towards me, thrusting into my mouth.

I was so caught up in the moment, I reached between my legs to touch myself as I worked on bringing him close to his climax. I glanced up at Harry to see him watching me intently through heavy lidded eyes, his head thrown back against the wall, his neck slack but intently staring down at me.

"Fu-ck, Georgia," he hissed when his coc-k hit the back of my throat as I took him all the way into my mouth.

"Up, now," he commanded and I stood up, kicking off my pants. He pushed me back into the wall and lifted me up by my hips, moving forward and sliding into me in one smooth movement. We both moaned once he slid all the way in and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he steadied me against the wall, legs slightly spread for leverage.

He began to move inside of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to kiss me as he drove inside of me, his thrusting rougher than usual. He kissed me with the same abandoned passion our whole exchange had been made up of and I moaned into his mouth as he hit that spot over and over again. His lips moved from my mouth to my ear and his hot breath caused chills to run down my spine.

"You're so fuck-ing hot, Georgia, god I love fucki-ng you. I love being inside of you. I love making you call out my name. Now you can come for me, baby. Can you come for me?" He tugged on my earlobe with his teeth and I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist.

"Ye-yes, I'm gonna come soon, Harry," I mumbled back, my whole body overtaken by the feeling of him deep inside of me, winding me up and hitting my sensitive spot again and again.

"Fuck, me too, come on, baby, come with me," he mumbled against my neck and his teeth sunk into the skin, tugging on it.

I cried out his name as I felt my orgasm hit me like a freight train. I saw stars explode behind me closed eyes and the wonderful feeling of relief wash over me as I felt his familiar warmth spread out inside of me after he called out my name.

After a few minutes I gently unwrapped my legs from around his waist and stood against the wall, my breath still coming in short pants afterwards.

"God, I needed that," he whispered, laughing to himself. I glanced up to meet his eyes and saw a smile playing on his lips. "Seems like you did too."

I nodded, reaching out for his hand but falling short. Even though we had just had sex, I still didn't know where we stood.

It was almost as if he could read my hesitation to follow through with my actions. "It's going to take some time, Gee, but I'll get there."

I silently danced inside knowing that was more than I could have hoped for at this moment. He bent down and kissed my cheek. "Help me pack and then we can have a shower?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going?"

He laughed as he headed towards the stairs. "Vegas. Did you think I would let you go alone?"

Fu-ck. Gemma was going to kill me. This was supposed to have been a girls only weekend, Gemma having made Juliette and Tina swear off boys for the whole weekend which had taken a lot of convincing on her part.

"Um, are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked, following him up the stairs.

"With all the trouble you could get into in Vegas, I think it's the best decision I could make." He tossed the words over his shoulder as he walked into our bedroom.

He pulled out one of his suitcases from his closet and began tossing a plethora of dark clothes into the suitcase as he paced back and forth between closet and dressers.

I hovered near the end of the bed, watching him.

"You have shampoo and all that I can use, yeah?" he asked.

I nodded. "Of course, I do. Um, Harry, you know this is Gemma's hen weekend, right?"

I was almost afraid to ask the question.

" Of course I do, darling. Why do you think I'm going?" he didn't meet my eyes as he made the comment.

"Yes, but Harry, Gemma made us all swear it was a girls only weekend," I whispered.

He glanced up to meet my eyes. "With your track record, that's exactly why I am going."

I flinched at his harsh words. I knew he wouldn't be so quick to forgive but I didn't expect him to be so bipolar either. To be honest, I really didn't know what to expect.

"Okay," I mumbled quietly.

"I invited Niall to keep me entertained while you girls do what you will, so don't worry. I won't kill too much of your fun." He shucked off his pants.

He moved from the bedroom to the bathroom and I heard him turn on the water and saw steam begin to billow out of the room. "Come shower now, love," he called from the bathroom and I hesitated but obliged him.

We showered and redressed, me in leggings and a dark sweater and him in a similarly dark outfit, perfect for travelling since we had a long flight ahead of us.

He carried his suitcase down to the front door and I heard him call for a taxi to take us to Gemma's. We didn't talk much on the car ride over to Gemma's. It was quiet and awkward. I spent most of the time watching out of the window but I felt Harry's gaze on me the whole time.

When the car pulled up in front of Gemma's, Harry paid the driver and got out and unloaded our bags. Gemma, Juliette and Tina had been waiting outside of Gemma's flat building for me and I saw their faces turn to shock when they saw Harry behind me as I walked towards them. Gemma's eyes narrowed at me but her mouth fell open when she looked past me and Harry. I stopped and turned to look at the car that was just pulling up, not surprised when Niall got out. But my mouth fell open in shock when I saw a second figure getting out of the car.

Harry, who had been watching me, saw my shocked face and looked to see Niall getting out of the car. His mouth also fell open when he saw the second figure.

It was Louis.

a/n so what do you guys think of the first chapter? I have loads in store for this story and I'm super excited to finally get the chance to write again now that things have calmed down! Please comment vote and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 270 11
*Sequel to "During The X Factor"* Not much has changed for Chaz and Harry - Chaz is still at college, Harry is still a world-famous pop star. The onl...
65.5K 1.5K 10
Set six months after the events of Theirs, we begin the countdown to the biggest day of Marnie's life. But is it ever really that straight forward? ...
35.4K 1K 27
This is the sequel to The Payne Life. Kacey and Harry's relationship is about to take a giant leap forward, but can they really handle all that is t...
23.7K 1.6K 8
The one in which Zayn finds a diary. (Finished in 2015)