Lover 000

By thegirlwithalife

The second book of the 000 Series. Wes and Katherine's journey may seem like it's going towards happiness and... More

1 Process
2 Fire
3 Hungry
4 Baggy clothes
5 Dare
6 Overreacting
7 Punches
8 Tipsy
9 Young
10 Slip
11 Luck
12 Accidents
13 Pretty Little Liars
14 One Gone
15 Bait
16 Old Times
17 Safe
18 Kennedy
19 Slowly
20 The dinner - Te
21 The dinner - Amo
22 Cupcakes
23 Icy
24 Underland
25 Only one
26 Challenge
27 Spain - Day One
28 Spain - Day Two
29 Spain - Day Three
30 Lifelong
New Book

000

53.9K 672 217
By thegirlwithalife

Author's note:

After a much needed break from the first book called Enemy 000, I finally decided to start the second one.

For those of you who stumbled upon this book and haven't read the first one, I would recommend reading it. I still don't know how this book will flow however I do think it will be possible to understand it without reading the first one. Unfortunately, you will miss the point of the main characters' relationship because it had twists and turns in the first book. Of course, you would also have to try and figure out the already known characters. They are in the book, but not as frequent as in the first one. The first book, Enemy 000, is definitely a thrill and I do hope you'll give it a peek.

For those of you who have read Enemy 000, I hope you are ready for the continuation of this rollercoaster that I've created.

I would LOVE to hear your predictions and wishes, because I appreciate evey single one, so comment down below what you want or think is going to happen. I have a lot on my mind and I'm slowly putting the pieces of this puzzle together.

Love, M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 269 19
Sometimes love is more about the learning curves than the fairytale "Happily Ever After". Because often the world shows us how unkind it can be, how...
2.2K 351 74
The fight between them sparked when they were kids. She hated her but she loved her back. What happens when after so many years, it is still on but n...
495 6 10
A story about two people that are meant to be, but fight their constant attraction to one another. They continue to find each other at different poin...
3.7K 444 41
When Tristan; an ordinary and humble guy, gets a job as a bodyguard to a very proud and spoiled Angel, he wanted nothing to do with her and neither d...