Baby Brother • BaekYeol

By daydreamer_beauty

"I love you, Hyung" Start: 6/3/18 End: 6/25/20 Language: ENGLISH WARNING: TOP! BAEK BOTTOM! CHAN Poster by @... More

Characters
Baby Brother
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Happy L-1485 EXO-Ls!
10th
11th
12th
13th
15th
16th
17th
Hi everyone! Please read
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
END

14th

2.2K 126 25
By daydreamer_beauty

"No, this is not happening"

Chanyeol tried to make himself calm as possible. He seriously wouldn't like to create a scene here. No, not here, atleast not with his Hyung around.

And so he ran outside as fast as he could

He cried

He doesn't even know what is wrong with him. Why was he crying? Is it because he likes his hyung? Is it because they already did it? Is it because he is expecting more? Is it because he was expecting that the both of them are probably 'a thing' after that happened? Or was it because of the fact that he thought his hyung loved him too?

Mommy did not said that expectation is the root of all heartaches.

'How can I be so stupid? Of course no one would love me except mom' he told himself. He cried harder as he remembered all of the things that he has been going through and has already been through.

Getting heart broken wasn't his thing, really. Sure, he's used to the constant bullying and all but the fact that someone made him felt so loved was all foreign to him. It was all new, so new and precious that he knows he wouldn't want it to be gone.

But not everything will be always according to planned.

He stared at the night sky that somehow represents how he feels-- dark, empty and tired. After a couple of months of living with Byun Baekhyun, he totally didn't see this coming. Baekhyun was the last person that he was expecting to hurt him anyways.

"Park Chanyeol, you stupid little cute shit"

He turned around to see where that voice is coming from, no, it couldn't be him. He was busy making out with some plastic bitch anyways.

Chanyeol couldn't care any less. He didn't mind the remark that was thrown at him, instead, he just kicked some random rocks as he was hanging his head down low. He doesn't feel like talking to anybody else.

'Ugh, can this day get any worse?' He thought as he recalled all the scenarios that happened this day. He sighed, he wiped his tears. He was done crying, there was no more tears left to cry. He was crying nonstop for the whole day anyways.

"Yaahh! Don't you hear me?!"

Chanyeol huffed in annoyance. Seriously, doesn't this random guy get that he wants to be alone?

"Are you seriously ignoring me now?"

He didn't mind the guy that was behind him. Instead, he sighed for the nth time this day and turned around, ready to find his Sehun sunbae to drive him back home. He did bring Chanyeol into this party anyways.

As soon as he turned around, he was was greeted by a bone crushing hug.

'What is happening?' Everything was so fast. As far as he could remember, he was at the garden, crying, and some random dude was annoying him, and now he is hugging him?

Who's he, you ask?

well, it's none other than the Byun Baekhyun.

As soon as he felt his hyung's warm embrace over him, he wrapped his arms around him, copying the thing that Baekhyun was doing.

"H-hyung"

Chanyeol couldn't believe his eyes. Was it really Byun Baekhyun, his hyung, that is in front of him? Was he just hallucinating? Was he just dreaming?

"You idiot"

Baekhyun said as he showed Chanyeol his face after cuddling onto him. Still, he hasn't removed his arms around his baby brother, displaying it as if it was meant to symbolize that Park Chanyeol was his and his alone.

"Did you really think that I would enjoy kissing Jia instead of you? I'm sorry, I made you cry and worry today, didn't I?" Baekhyun wiped the tears that was coming from Chanyeol's eyes. "I'm sorry that you have to experience pain because of me. I'm sorry if I wasn't there when you wake up this morning. I swear I was called by father to come over his office and the next thing I knew was that I was here. When I woke up, someone was kissing me, I thought it was you, but as soon as I felt that it wasn't you, I pushed her, I figured that the drink I drank on my way to your classroom was drugged that was why I'm here in the first place. I'm sorry if I'm such a bad hyung. I'm sorry if I--"

Baekhyun seriously is nervous. Nervous and afraid that Chanyeol would leave him because of his stupidity.

"H-hyung"

"I'm sorry if I love you."

Chanyeol didn't have the chance to say anything.

Baekhyun kissed him.

A kiss that was not full of lust, but full of heated passion and sincerity. It took him a while to recover, but as soon as he did, he kissed him back.

Baekhyun smiled at the kiss and broke it off.

"I- uhmm... y-you see, i-I aksmfkgkwajdmfjsjqkdjaksjrjfuxusbsnsmdmfnisnx ILOVEYOUTOOHYUNGILOVEYOUSOMUCHPLEASEDONTLEAVEMEALONEANYMORE"

Chanyeol said fastly, as if he was rapping. He was red as a tomato and Baekhyun laughed because of his cuteness. Of course he understood what his baby meant, he was intelligent afterall.

"I'm really sorry, baby. I should've been with you today. I shouldn't have made you cry"

"H-hyung, it's fine. I'm glad you didn't leave me for J-jia" Chanyeol said while he was looking to the ground.

"What are you saying? I'll never leave you even if all odds are against us"

Chanyeol looked up, ready to say something to his hyung only to be cutted off by the familiar soft lips on his that he loves so much.

Guess this day wasn't so bad afterall.

***

Meanwhile, a certain someone at the balcony was looking at the lovely couple that is now heading their way towards the parking lot.

He was watching from a far

Yup, he witnessed it all and couldn't help but laugh at his friend's dorkness.

'Seriously, how hard is it to confess?' He smirked confidently at himself while making his way towards the exit.

"I'm such a match maker. I'm great and I know it"

Of course it was none other than the great, one and only, Oh Sehun

"Seriously, that guy owes me some good lunch. I worked too much for his love life"

***********

An update!!  Sorry if it took long enough, I was busy T_T

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Please support my new Chanbaek book, "Crush". You can find it at my works. Unlike this story, Crush will have a text-post-story line. I just thought that it was a good idea mwhehehe

One thing is for sure, the update of my book, "crush" would be fast because of its text line but don't worry, it has a plot ^_^

Anyways, here is the preview

"Hey, I think I like you"

is it real or just another crush?

In which Park Chanyeol finds a number written inside the book that he is reading and decides to text the owner to confront him about his wrong doings.

This is gonna be a text line story ^_^

started: 05/03/19
finished:---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 84 14
Park Chanyeol. A famous model who have some attitude problem. Meets.. Byun Baekhyun A rising model whose popularity boost up instantly. My First ever...
143K 5.1K 14
"Hyung, send me the text you sent Kookie and Tae! Tell me that you love me too!" Sweet Hyung sent you 1 message. Started: 4/1/19 Finished: 10/3/19 Wa...
495K 7.3K 58
thank you for all the support ♡ |🐘|Started: 04112017 | |🐰|Ended: 16062018 |
128K 5.3K 46
Baekhyun and Chanyeol- two different people. They come across one day, and their love begins. They experience many things, but most importantly they...