associated | nick mara

By somethingmara

prettymuch fanfic. just read it More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
additional characters
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty somethin
thirty three
thirty four
not a chapter

seven

2K 54 7
By somethingmara

the 5 young adults were now sitting the car deciding on what their next move would be. food was priority but elias was also complaining about wanting to do something fun. by "do something" he meant a girl but leslie wasn't having it.

"eli, just choose something you want to eat you dumb fuck" leslie groaned.

"dude all this good is crap, you should see what they have in london. there's this thing called fish and chips, now that's what i call food" the little brother savored.

"well if you hadn't got kicked out of school, you'd be able to have some, wouldn't you?"

in the end the group decided chickfila was the move and made their way. zion and austin ordered first paying for themselves. as elias gave his order he turned around to see his sister waiting in line still.

"les, come on and order your shit" he waved her over.

"oh don't worry about her. i got it" nick smiles pulling her back.

"are you sure? she eats a lot" elias shrugged.

nick let out a giggle. uhh, that giggle could literally melt a heart away. and it was. leslie's heart to be exact.

"you didn't have to do that" she told the boy as they waiting for the next cashier.

"i know and you said it wasn't a date earlier but our original plans were to hang out and i just wanna do something nice for you today.

an hour later, the group was done eating and STILL trying to figure out what they would do next. you'd think the 18 hour flight from London to LA would cause elias to be jet lagged but this was not the case for the young boy.

"look i'm not sure if it's your guys scene but our boy choppy is throwing a party at his place i'd y'all wanna pull up" zion said.

"PARTY? hell yes! let's go" elias yelled causing the other boys in the backseat with his to cover their ears.

"i don't know eli, you just got home. i don't need you going wild right now" leslie hesitated.

"i won't even drink i promise" her little brother begged.

leslie glances over at nick for the third time this night and felt comfort in him again. he gave her a smirk that showed he wanted to go to the party just as much as her brother.

"fine, but we're leaving when i say so" she finally gave in, inducing cheers from the rest of the car.
_____________
instagram

eliasthegreat LA i'm home
_______________
twitter

brandonarreaga another bad night
______________
snapchat

nickmara i think i'm in love
_____________

"delete it" leslie demanded nick trying her best to reach over and grab his phone.

"it's already posted, people already screenshot, what's the point" he laughed.

"the point is i don't want my uncle knowing anything and you're not making this easy" she complained.

"listen les, you and me. it's gonna happen, i just want you to know that. so the faster your uncle kills me, the faster we get to be together. wait no i think i said something wrong" the drunk boy slurred.

"you need to go home" leslie groaned trying to pick the boy up from his seat.

"you need any help" a deep voice asked from behind leslie.

a tall boy stood in her presence, for once actually making her feel completely nervous.

"i'm chance by the way" the boy introduced himself.

"hi, leslie. like my name is leslie. hi" she rambled like a child.

the boy stood laughing at her but still mesmerized by her beauty. he helped leslie pick up nick, who was now slumming his body making it harder to lift him.

"where should i put him?" chance asked.

"in my car, here these are my keys. i need to go find my brother really quick" she handed her keys over to the boy.

leslie scurried through the crowds of drunken teens trying to find eli. and there in the middle of two blondes, leslie found her little brother locking lips with the girls next to him and a red solo cup in his hand. let's just set the record straight, leslie was not a bitch. and she was not rude. but in this instance all was fair game and nothing was off limits.

"eli let's go" she yelled over the loud music.

"who the fuck are you" one of the blondes asked.

"the one that's gonna beat your ass if you don't mind your own damn business. now eli, let's go" leslie pulled her little brother's arms up.

"les, i'm in the middle of something" he resisted.

"i don't give a fuck, you promised you wouldn't drink and look what you did"

"he's a 20 years old, you can't control him" the blonde butted in again.

"honey, he's not even 18" leslie rolled her eyes finally pulling her brother out of the house.

she arrived to her car, stuffing her brother in the backseat next to nick. chance stood outside her driver's door making sure she was good enough to drive.

"i didn't drink all night, i promise i'm good to drive" she assures the boy.

"i know, but i still feel like i should drive you home" he pushed.

"dude, she already told you no so fuck off" elias yelled from the backseat.

"yeah, fuck off" nick repeated, causing the two drunks to laugh between each other.

"well, thanks for your help chance" leslie said patting the boys hand and shifting her car gear into reverse.

"will i see you at another one of these parties?"

"maybe, we'll have to see" she smiled before pulling out of the driveway.

_______________
author's corner:
WOW who saw an IRL member coming into this story? i didn't and i fucking wrote it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.1K 83
just a collection of PRETTYMUCH imagines !! WARNING: SOME SEXUAL IMAGINES
18.8K 522 15
*RichPez Fanfic*
220K 5.7K 52
"You used to give me an hard time back in the days. But when you took her from me, you took everything from me as well." Choosing between the things...