If you save me, I'll save you...

By hoshidanprince

Entoan was bullied since he was a kid. When he came out as gay in highschool it got worse. After he had enoug... More

If you save me, I'll save you (Dlive x Entoan)
Lunch
First Game
Worthless (trigger warning)
Ohmie Senses
Hylloh
Whoa
hey so uh
Never Again
NOT AN UPDATE
The Park
Fading to Black
Sorry!
It's Over
Oh, Calamity!
Pillow Fight
*Not A Chapter* Thanks
Story Line Explanation
Then He Waddled Away
That Ryan Ross Guy
*Authors Note* Update
Him
A/N *A couple things*
Christmas
Q&A?
Gone Forever.
Burn Out Forever
Authors Note
I have an idea
It's Here!

so um thanks

1.7K 45 13
By hoshidanprince

well this isn't a chapter but I wanted to say thanks for reading and voting and commenting and stuff. I re-read chapter three and gave myself feels haha. I'll try to update at least once or twice a week, depends on how school and writers block wanna be like. And also; DLIVE CALLED ENTOAN CUTE IN THE GMOD FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS VIDEO IM SCREAMING. but um yeah thanks stay rad and give me your feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 12K 46
cover art by cherrylsoda on Twitter a fluff, high school au Zak plans on taking his life until he meets a familiar boy at the bridge where he planned...
5.5K 261 10
Skeppy has been moved from mentor to mentor, and even had to change academy's twice now. Always fighting against the stereotypes of him being a "bad"...
123K 5.7K 38
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
8.3K 214 13
Love story between two gamers. ChilledChaos and ZeRoyalViking. Who have feeling for each other and try to get the other to confess by showing slightl...