DO-OVER [A Whatever Fic]

By eunyyy_

Lisa's marriage to Jeon Jungkook didn't turn out as she hoped. She was crazy for him. He didn't care. She die... More

Death
A Dream?
An Upgrade
Trouble (1)
Trouble (2)
An Angel
Party (1)
Party (2)
Party (3)
No-show
Sisterly Love
Lunch Appointment
Not Easy
OOC
Dinner
Joker
Golden Era (1)
Golden Era (2)
UHM...
Change
On Set (1)
On Set (2)
Jubilee
Goodbye, Cameo!
Miracle
The Talk
She's Back
Prank
Ignored
The High Life 1
The High Life 2
Her Apartment 1
Her Apartment 2
Her Apartment 3
The Day After 1

Heaven-sent

17.1K 915 143
By eunyyy_

"Lisa! Look over here!"

"Lisa, what's your relationship with Golden Era's Bambam?"

"Is it true you're dating each other?"

"Lisa!"

"OVER HERE, LISA!"

Lisa exited the car and walked with her head down. Her manager and her assistant were on either side of her, keeping the paparazzi away from her.

It had only been a week since she became a Golden Era artist and she was already receiving tons of attention.

When she had signed with Golden Era, the company quickly arranged a manager for her, as well as an assistant. The following day, they changed Lisa's image. Her blonde hair was now an eye-catching orange and her style was still feminine but with a little bit of edge. After the makeover, Lisa immediately had a photoshoot for Golden Era's page. A picture of Lisa from said photoshoot was uploaded in all of Golden Era's social media accounts with the caption: Lisa, Golden Era Entertainment welcomes you.

Lisa was overwhelmed at how fast everything was happening. Was it really like this for GE Entertainment's artists? Or was this because she was... 'A special case'?

There was a mixture of reactions from the fans of the best entertainment company. Most of them were excited. The post was shared over and over and went viral. Golden Era had been quiet for a while... Was the reason because they were planning to release a new artist? Was she going to be an actress? A model? A soloist?

Everybody went crazier when the post was shared by none other than number one male soloist and heartthrob, Bambam. His phone was still confiscated but he frequently sneaked away from his manager since then and often went to internet cafés to access his social media accounts and play games. When he saw his company's post, he shared it immediately. He captioned the shared post with: Welcome, Lisa! Just that and the post blew up even more. There were so many comments under the post!

"SJCOEIWNEJFK WHAT THE FUDGE IS THISSSS?!"

"Wow! She's so pretty! Good luck to her!"

"I don't think she's THAT pretty.'

"OMG! WHO IS THIS GIRL WHY IS BAMBAM SHARING THIS POST HE NEVER CARED ABOUT FEMALE ARTISTS!"

"Bambam noooo! I'm heartbroken. Huhuhu. But I'm also kind of shipping it. I am so conflicted!"

"Since Bambam is supporting her, I will too! Go, Lisa!"

"Fighting, Lisa! We're rooting for you!"

Lisa was brought back to reality when one of the paparazzi trying to get a good picture of her, nearly fell on his butt.

"Be careful!" Lisa shouted.

The cameras flashed even more. Some of the paparazzi's impression of her improved. The paparazzi who stumbled backwards only chuckled at his clumsiness and continued taking pictures.

Some guards rushed over to them and blocked the men with cameras from going any further into the premises. Lisa, her manager and her assistant, entered the large building.

"C'mon, let's go greet the director and the others before heading to the dressing room." Said her manager.

Lisa nodded silently and smiled at the employees they passed by politely. The crew greeted her back, their faces showing curiosity and interest.

'As expected of Golden Era artists.' They thought as their eyes trained on the orange haired woman.

Along with her attractive face, Lisa also had that regal aura that A-Class artists from her company had. She captured the people's attention easily and made it hard for them to look away. If this girl was gifted at acting as much as she was with beauty, there was a high possibility that she would become one of GE Entertainment's top artists.

Lisa followed her manager to a man slumped in a chair. He was rubbing his head like it ached terribly.

Nothing was going well during today's shoot for the director. His main actor was running late. That would have been fine if only the popular male idol who was supposed to have a cameo hadn't just notified them that he was unable to participate in the shoot. Without the main actor or a popular male idol, what scenes could they shoot? Every scene that was supposed to be shot today included either one of them. Aish! What was he supposed to film now?

"Director Choo," Said Lisa's manager. "This is Lisa from Golden Era."

Lisa bowed and smiled at the man politely, "Hello, Director Choo."

Director Choo didn't even bother to look at her.

From afar, a C-Class actress was rejoicing as she stared at Lisa. 'Ha! Just my luck. The bitch arrives on set when the director is in a bad mood!'

This was the first time Yoojung found herself in a good mood after discovering that Lisa had just signed with Golden Era Entertainment.

How could this bitch sign with Golden Era just like that?! What's worse, Golden Era even announced it on all their social media accounts! That meant that the company valued Lisa and was definitely going to give the cursed woman a lot of resources in the future. Such a thing never happened with Yoojung when she signed with Golden Era herself. Because of that, she firmly believed that Lisa was sleeping with one of the higher ups despite the fact that nobody in their company did such dirty acts. After all, why would Lisa suddenly have become a GE artist? And how else could she have gotten a cameo in the current most popular drama series?

Yes. That was definitely it. Yoojung tried to calm herself because she was so angry.

Argh! This Lisa woman annoyed her so much!

So what if Lisa was in this popular drama series as well? She only had a cameo while Yoojung had a minor role. That made Yoojung feel a lot better. She continued to glare in Lisa's direction.

"You seem to be in a bad mood, director." Lisa's manager pointed out.

"Yes, well..." He finally turned to the trio, but only to glare. "When the main actor is late and the idol who was supposed to make a cameo is a no-show, it's perfectly natural, don't you think?"

Director Choo was, at present, very agitated. The three understood why he responded like this and decided it would be best to keep quiet.

When the director's eyes fell on Lisa, he studied her carefully. She felt awfully familiar. When Director Choo looked away, he waved a hand to dismiss Lisa and her company.

The three were already a short distance away from the director when Lisa's assistant said, "Lisa, can't you get Bambam to replace that idol? He's your childhood friend, isn't he?"

This caused Lisa's eyes to widen at her assistant who was staring at her with shining eyes.

She chuckled. "Do you really want to see Bambam that much?"

The assistant nodded and flashed Lisa a pleading look. "Please, please! Plus, it would help the director out!"

"Hmm." Lisa's manager appeared in thought. "Well, that's one way to get in the director's good books."

"But Bambam's phone is currently confiscated. There is no way for me to contact him." Lisa replied.

That was completely untrue. She knew Bambam was constantly online despite having his phone taken from him. Just last night, he was flooding their group chat with messages. Lisa was sure Bambam was probably killing time in an internet café somewhere.

But because Bambam caused annoying rumors by sharing that post of her posted by Golden Era, Lisa was having second thoughts. There were netizens who kept saying she was using Bambam to get famous and that was the last thing she wanted. She was thankful there were plenty of people defending her, most of them Bambam's fans who became fans of her too. Anyway, Bambam definitely did not think about the consequences of sharing that post. Aish, that friend of hers.

Lisa decided not to call him.

"YOU, STOP!"

She, her manager and her assistant spun around to look at the director. He was staring at them looking a bit hopeful.

"Is that true?"

Lisa looked at him in confusion. "Director?"

"Can you get Bambam to come?" He asked.

He remembered why Lisa was familiar to him. There were rumors circulating on the Internet about her and that male artist. He welcomed the rumors of course. That was publicity, after all. Because Lisa was doing a cameo in this drama, people would naturally watch it to see her because of curiosity. That was good.

However, it would be even better if Bambam was to appear in this drama too! He was currently one of the most popular artists in their country... His appearance would skyrocket their ratings! And if he could get Lisa and Bambam together in one scene...

"I... I'm not sure."

With Lisa's answer, the Director Choo's heart fell. The orange haired woman looked at the pitiful expression on the director's face, as well as the pleading look on her assistant's face and then thought, 'Fine.'

"I'll try." Lisa said, taking her phone from her assistant.

Director Choo, Lisa's manager and assistant all stared at Lisa as the orange haired woman typed on her phone.

/Bam, you there?/

In a second there was a reply.

/No./

Lisa resisted the urge to roll her eyes. 'So he really is in an internet café.'

/I need your help./

/With?/

/A popular idol didn't come to the shoot for his cameo. You in?/

/What's in it for me?/

/Nothing./

/Psh. Good luck, then!/

/Hmm... I foresee those baby pictures of you with your butt in the air going viral.../

/HA! NICE TRY!/

Lisa looked for Bambam's baby pictures in her gallery and sent all of them to him. Lisa's assistant squealed when she looked over Lisa's shoulder and saw the photos.

/HOW THE FCK DO YOU EVEN HAVE THOSE!!!/

/I knew they'd come in handy one day. 😏/

/YOU BETTER NOT SHOW THAT TO ANYONE, PARK LALISA!!!/

/My assistant thinks they're cute./

/JFKEOWODJRJWOEJDI. I have no words... I give up./

/You better be here in under an hour! Here's the address... You da beeeest!/

After sending Bambam heart emojis and getting vomit stickers in reply, Lisa looked up from her phone. She flashed everyone a bright smile and saw the director looking extremely happy.

"He'll be here in less than one hour." Lisa said, still smiling.

"Thank God! My problem is solved!" The director's face visibly brightened. "I'm sorry about my attitude towards you before. Now, if Bambam arrives, we can start shooting his and your scenes along with the other extras while waiting for the main actor."

"You're amazing, Miss Lisa!" Her assistant squealed. The manager nodded her head.

"You are heaven-sent!" The director was now laughing.

'What?!' The paper cup Yoojung held was crushed in her tight grip.

How could this be? She just left shortly to get something to drink and when she came back, Lisa was suddenly all buddy buddy with the director?!

"YAH! Where the heck were you?!" Bambam's manager yelled when the blonde heartthrob came into view.

"Out." Bambam said, shrugging. "Manager, I have a cameo role for some drama series. Quickly inform whoever needs to be informed so we can get this over and done with."

"What?! Bambam! Oy, Bambam!" The manager ran to catch up to the troublesome artist.

___

Ugh. I need to hurry up with this Yoojung arc blahblah. This story needs some more LisaxJK.

(._. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.2K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
297K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
8.8K 180 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...
63K 938 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included😊 don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...