Rosetta ✔

Von WillRight101

#Teen Fiction # |Rosetta| " Do you understand me ?" I nodded . " Do you trust me ?" I nodded " Will you obe... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

10

49K 1.4K 88
Von WillRight101

                          " The cottage , that brothel at the end of this land " The king had gained enough knowledge of where his Rose might be , One of them was Madam Ravana , The mistress of that cottage . The one who had women and who sold women to potential Men for money , The servant knew their king well enough , They escorted the soldiers towards the house . The big cottage towards the east . 

The people over the town surprised , Their hurried past the horses and soldiers as they barged in the house . " What .. " Madam stopped herself as she saw the crest over each of the soldiers chest . " What do we owe you sire ?" She asked the commander bowing to him . " King's orders . He commands us to take you to him , with the girl who accompanied him last two nights " Madam froze , " But-" , " No more excuses , Do as you are told . Bring the girl to us or we shall take this matter in our own hands " 

Rosetta laid lifeless on the ground as the General watched her . He chuckled grabbing her hand , She gasp  trying to crawl away , "NO !" He only pinned her arms above her head , " Shut up !" He yelled , She whimpered crying as he undid the strings of her gown . It was a moment later that they both heard the loud bang of the doors . The general grunts standing up and grabbing Rosetta by her hair . She yelled in pain . 

Her payers were answer as the Soldiers barged in grabbing the general by his throat and pushing him off her . Rosetta only saw as the men hurried in with the commander's face pale as he saw the girl's condition . 

They hurried to the castle with Madam and general . The soldiers however had pale faces . The king wanted this women , safe . But she had a bruised cheek , Gashes on her back , bleeding hand . They rushed inside with Rosetta . As The king walked in to expect his Rose well and ready to run into his arms , what he saw had his heart clench in pain and rage . His rose , His Rosetta was in the arms of the Commander . 

She wasn't well . The commander was quick to set her down and step away and the king hurried towards her . " Rosetta !!" His voice made everyone flinch . Madam and the general were mortified to see the king hold her close to his heart and when his eyes moved towards them they froze . "Did you do this to her ?" He asked . There was no answer . Having a perfect knowledge that the king will never take silence for an answer the commander spoke  . 

" She was found in the hands on this man forcing her My king . " That was it . He picked his Rose up holding her dear and watched at them both shiver in fear under his gaze . "I wanted them in my chambers as soon as I am done tending Rose " Their breaths hitched . 

The king ordered for a physician to look after for his Rose , He sat her on his lap caressing her cheek as he noticed it bruised , He had to hold his anger . Now she was here , in his arms , safe . " Rosetta , my dove . " He whispered resting his head in the crook of her neck and kissing her lightly . His hands stayed soft , trying not to hurt her the slightest . The doctor when walked in The king was pleased to see a women . He laid his rose on the bed and when she opened her beautiful eyes he clenched his jaw . 

She gasp trying to move but he held her down  " Stay " He commands her , Rosetta was confused . She looked around to see a lady preparing something but back at the king . " My rose , no one will take you away any more " She only gulped . Frightened she never spoke only winced as she was being cured . " She will have to take this off My king , I won't be able to apply the ointment on her back . Although she herself was a women the king absolutely ,strongly disagreed with anyone watching his Rose's skin . 

" Come here baby " He said picking her up in his lap . He pressing her front against his chest making sure she laid her head over his shoulder and undid her strings exposing only her back to the doctor . 

I gasp as I feel a hand over my fresh wound , the cold thing applied over it made me wince . However my body jumped as I feel the King's hand over my head . " Shh baby , It will be over soon " His lips kissed my head . My eyes watered , I didn't want to be anywhere but here . I was scared , too scared to go out , in fear of them coming for me . I was not a slut , I did not wish for men to touch me . Aric's hand were warm , It was his warmth that made me fist my hands over his clothing and sniff moving more closer . 

Expecting him to push me away , but he pulled me closer . I dared to call him by his name . " A-Aric " I whimpered . " Shh Rose almost done " He whispered . The doctor froze as she heard that girl speak his name . It was offence to anyone speaking the king's name . But the king only glared at the lady . She gulped covering Rose's back with white cloth . 

" It will heal in a week " The king nodded as the doctor bowed and walked out the chambers . Rose couldn't hold her cries as the King who was know to be the killer cooed her softly . " My dove , Forgive me baby . I am so sorry my love " 

I sniffed bringing my hand up to rub away the tears and look into his eyes . My cheeks burned as he kissed my neck . My fear never subsides but Aric's hand over me made me drowsy . " I will make them pay baby " I heard him say. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 238 77
"Gweneria." Arowin's deep voice bounced off the walls forcing everyone to flinch by the sheer volume. My demeanor never changed. I won't roll over li...
103 20 13
Among long rolling hills of green, scattered with wildflowers lived two Kingdoms; that of the humans and that of the lords. The lords lived among all...
5M 131K 52
"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no." I stuttered out a blabbering mess, unab...
1.4M 35K 29
"P-please. I'll be good. Please don't hurt me." I begged him, wrapping my arms around myself, as though that would keep me from completely falling ap...